You haven't yet made shelter and your campfire has gone out.
All you have is a spade, some wood and a few sticks.
You have only minutes before exhaustion hits.
Do you create a bed, dig a cave or refuel your fire?
What will you do?
Explore, mine, craft and build in this giant and detailed sandbox game. Navigate huge simulated worlds thousands of blocks wide with a full temperature and climate system, seasons, an equator, and frozen poles. Explore complex cave systems and flowing water, and survive deserts and snowy mountain tops.
• Control your blockheads in a vast randomly generated world with oceans, mountains, forests, deserts and deep underground caves.
• Keep an eye on their needs - give them sleep, feed them, create clothing and shelter - and they'll be happier, quicker and more productive.
• Craft tools with the resources they find, and they'll be able to work even faster and find more resources.
• Upgrade workbenches and unlock more advanced items to craft.
• Discover precious stones and metals deep underground, or rare plants and animals on the surface.
• Craft a boat and navigate the oceans using the accurate night sky to guide you.
• Make fur clothing and venture to the North Pole.
• Pick coconuts at a tropical beach.
• Cook meat at a campfire.
• Build a marble palace.
• Paint the walls.
• Plant an orchard.
• Ride a donkey!
In this sandbox you could explore the world, discovering amazing places as well then assemble cubes together what you want.
The game you can digging cube, pressing the screen over the cube to dig and holding where appear a bar to complete the cube open removed.
By selecting any cube, clicking on the screen in the place you want to add the bucket, and this appear there.
For any age, countless hours have fun.
You can save a world and create wonderfull place.
Inspired by games like Minecraft and Infiniminer.
Craft your tools during the day, fend off the monsters at night and when dawn comes again build your own world, alone or with your friends!
Minebuilder contains a large number of different blocks and tools with which you can craft your world. From simple blocks of stone to complicated generators and electrical devices. Minebuilder provides you with the tools to create a world.
The game supports both single and multiplayer.
For multiplayer accounts and the server program (Windows/Mac), go to our website:
* Place/Remove blocks
* Rail tracks
* Bows and arrows
* Electrical copper wires
* Creative and Survival mode
I'll listen to suggestions, comments and pretty much anything.
Non Demo. It is now the full version
Inspired by Terraria and Minecraft.
Thin Miner Android Edition: Create awesome 2D worlds! Build cities, castles; Anything you can think of! Play alone or with 7 other friends online. By day, gain your resources and build your defence. By night, fight against dragons, zombies, and many other monsters of the night. When you're ready, venture into different dimensions such as hell, heaven, Scorf, and much more! Slay monsters in epic 2D fights. Build your armor, weapons, and train with friends to level up your strength. Play Survival, Creative, or Adventure Mode. Finish quests alone or with Co Op!
How many day/night cycles can you survive in Survival? What amazing things can you build in Creative? And how many Quests can you accomplish in Adventure Mode?
Free future Dlc's will arrive in the full version of Thin Miner for free to add onto the game such ass Texture Packs and Mods!
We will keep updating this game occasionally!
All Art textures belongs to Mojang. Thin Miner Belongs to 64 Mahanda.
Falling Rocks makes it hard to get some ore but your robot have to survive.
##### Visit the Robo Miner Fan Page/Group #####
You start at a very small mine where you can make your first experiences and find your first money and of coure the first Ultimate Diamond.
Soon you will proceed to the next mine - each mine is deeper than the mine before and so you will find different types of ore, which you can mine. At some point you will also find many types of gems of even more value.
Spend your findings at your UFO to buy upgrades for your little robot to make mining life easier for you.
Watch out the falling rocks, don't get lost deep down the mine or you have to abondon your little robot.
You will need some kind of thinking where to dig so you can always come back to light.
Your robot will sooner or later run out of energy and needs to visit the UFO for a recharge of battery, ladders and support pillars.
This game is a very addicting robot game - you just can't stop playing.
ENDLESS Robo Fun: Dig deeper, dig more, every mine brings a new adventure!
If you have a Keyboard Dock - you can play this robot game with your keyboard! Use the Arrow Keys to navigate and the Space Bar to set a support pillar.
Used Permissions are needed because of the advertisements in the game - we waive the GPS Permission to give you the best user experience possible - thus that means you will net get the most interesting ads for your current location.
If you have any troubles playing the game, please send me an email - I will response as soon as possible.
This game features a well known concept of digging through the earth, like you did in Boulderdash, Motherload, Gem Miner, Minecraft, Terraria and many other games - but here you need to use dynamite and watch for lava ;-) it's a simplistic, adictive small puzzle game which will entertain you for hours!
Sell your discoveries to buy upgrades from your profits and dig even deeper down a huge mine. Be careful not to get stuck down the mine, fall down chasms or be crushed by rockfalls!
- randomly generated mines (every game is different!)
- buy lifts, improved mining gear, supports, ladders, torches and much more
- challenge levels give you specific aims and reward you with medals
NOTE: If you get a blank white screen, disable "compatibility mode" in your phone settings.
What better way to survive a full blown apocalypse than to PRACTICE? I'm not talking about some video game where you poke buttons to shoot digital bullets at virtual zombies, no, there are enough of those, and I guarantee you the real thing won't be impressed by your XBOX 360 skills. No this is a simulator that puts you in tough, real-world situations and says "what would YOU do?".
Designed by Ed Anderson and featuring original illustration by renowned DC comics artist Matt Haley, ZDAY is a 21st century text-based adventure game that starts the player in a crowded suburb at ground zero of a full blown infection, gives him a baseball bat and says "now what?". The player is faced with one situation after another, where he is faced with choices. The game engine keeps track of every decision that he makes, and keeps a running tab on his survival chances based on those choices. By the time the game has ended, the player will either have survived and managed to escape the 'burbs, or he will have fallen victim to the hoards, roving looters, or even his own survival party!
Comprehensive post game analysis and results given after the player has completed the challenge provides very useful insight to what he may have done right and wrong. If the player wants to try again he can, but the game engine reshuffles many of the events so that no game is ever exactly the same.
Play ZDAY and follow us on Facebook/zdayapp
Skin selection by username
Accelerometer controls for pig riding.
Save pictures of you and your pig.
Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com
- Easy, quick access to every recipe
- Simple, useful design
**Minecrafting is an unofficial guide for Minecraft. It is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or they respectful owner.**
Keywords: minecraft, minecraft crafting, minecraft recipe, minecraft basics, minecraft blocks, minecraft tools, minecraft tips, minecraft guide, minecraft help
Apocalypse is coming! Feel it coming:
- the horror of sandbox games! Woohoo! Angry Creeper is in the famous series of talking games!
- Bieber vs. Creeper. The famous singer Justin Bieber face to face with Creeper. Who will win?
- explosive mix of entertainment and humor. It's like dynamite, but so much cooler!
Made by Minecraft fans for Minecraft fans.
New Weather Cycles, Break Blocks, Skeletons.
Tip: To open the block menu, double tap on any static block.
uCraft was designed to bring a functional Minecraft environment to the 2D world. With a couple tweaks from us of course. We were debating releasing this a little later but in the end we voted to get this out to you guys as soon as possible. Now you can watch the app grow as we add features new functionality.
Now Zombies and Animated Snow Golems!!!.
Save Your world!!!
Create complex chain reactions!!!
Now Interchangeable Texture Packs!!!!
Make sure you check back regularly for updates they are very frequent.
- Spawn Blocks, Build Stuff, Your only limits are your device and mind.
- Save and load up too ten different worlds!!!.
- Make Snow Golems just like in Minecraft.
- Snow Golems attack Zombies.
- Create Zombie vs Snow Golem Wars.
- Explode mobs with tnt and watch them turn into a mess.
- Create chain reactions with tnt and redstone torches.
- Make trees from saplings.
- Mobs move.
- Chickens lay eggs.
- Set burnable objects on fire and watch it spread.
- New Animation for fire.
- Fire now spreads more efficiently.
- Updated to a more robust save game UI.
- Added Zombies
- Zombies Attack Villagers
- Updated Snow Golems.
- Snow Golems throw snow balls at zombies.
- Any remains left from dead mobs will disappear over time.
- Added Wolves.
- Wolves sit.
- Wolves attack Sheep.
- Added Villagers.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug where blocks would stop responding to touch. aka (The phantom block bug.)
- Fixed bug where items would fall from the sky.
- Performance improvements.
- More work on mobs and AI.
- Tnt now has a fuse time.
- Performance Improvements.
- Added Webs.
- Added Mycelium Block.
- Added Iron Fence.
- Added Gravel.
- Added Snow Ground Block.
- Made touch area for chest, book, and eye, bigger.
- Bug Fixes
Now Animated Mobs !!!!!!!
- Better Mob aI, Mobs no longer move in one static direction. Different Animation phases for mobs.
- New Icon.
- New Name.
- Added place-able torches.
- Added torch Animations.
- Added Ocelot.
- Added Cat.
- Added Baby Cat.
- Added Raw Fish.
- Added Cyan Dye.
- Version 2.1.4
- Added Dyes
- You can now dye wools!!! ;)
- Added Red Stone Block.
- Added spawnable raw chicken, raw beef and raw pork.
- Updated Texture Pack.
- Added Iron Ore Blocks.
- Added Gold Ore Blocks.
- Added Emerald Ore Blocks.
- Added Diamond Ore Blocks.
- Added Spruce Saplings.
- Added Spruce Wood.
- Added Spruce Blocks.
- Torches and redstone torches are no longer affected by dynamite.
- Added all wool blocks. ;)
- Mobs now explode into what they are made of. Example Pigs will explode into raw pork, chickens into raw chicken, etc.
- Improved the way dynamic objects interact with the explosive forces of tnt.
- Fixed Sand
- Added Nether Quartz
- Added Mob Breeding. (Cows and Pigs)
- Collision Filters for all objects.(example, carrots will collide with pigs but nothing else. Mobs will not collide with mobs. etc.)
- Added Sandstone.
- Added Smooth Sandstone.
- Added Nether Brick.
- Added Carrots.
- Added Wheat.
- Added Spawn-able eggs.
- Handled more device resolutions.
- Mobs now spawn in random directions.
-Trees spawn at random heights 2 to 5 blocks tall.
Current only changes are different textures. I am planning to add other features, but they are not currently avaliable.
Gnm Software 2012 - Contact
1.3.0 adds new features such as a random button and a favourites button. A much reported bug has been partially fixed. History functionality has now been implemented (check the preferences for details). It's also fixed the sleeping bug where if the phone went to sleep (or out of the app in any way) then it would return to the main screen. This has been fixed and does not happen anymore!
1.2.4 addresses a problem which is caused by the cache databases becoming corrupt.
1.2.3 sees a new preference which will address a problem of connection time outs and other related page not loading errors by retrying a number of times (the exact number is set by you). This is in response to comments about page not loading errors.
1.2.2 was a rushed release as there was an error found within the code which caused a crash on launch for some Android versions. Hopefully it is now fixed.
The most recent update was a bug fix update. There have been a few error reports that have a much older version of the app in which some errors still existed so if you want to at least have a chance of getting rid of those errors, please update!
If you're getting a forced closed error, please try clearing the apps cache.
Recent updates you may have not known about:
- Fixed a force close on start bug.
- Made the parsing of a page happen in a different thread so as to not slow down the keyboard hiding. This will also fix a not responding error which occasionally happens and a force close error which occasionally happens.
- Started extracting the data which is relevant to the search query you made (has caused a small delay).
- Now possible to press the enter key on the soft keyboard instead of the search button.
- Changed the home page of the app.
- Added a help and about page.
- Added some GUI preferences.
- The web page display now renders black while loading a webpage to save on battery power.
- Added an advertisement (hence the new permission).
Future updates will include:
- Be able to share pages with other Android devices.
- Customising the UI slightly to a preferred look as the recently updated version makes the "search" button look odd.
- Add better error pages for when a page doesn't load.
Please note that this is in Beta stage and future updates will come making the display look better.
(Don't worry, I wasn't screaming. But your attention is necessary)
A cleaner and more user-friendly tutorial is now in this description, please read.
MulMod, is the biggest, greatest, coolest, mod for Minecraft Pocket Edition (At least in our opinion!)
The screenshots are just some of the thingd added.
Get notifications when updates are out and more.
What MulMod adds:
Transformation into any mob,
A Money System,
Please go to the following links for more information.
Minecraft Pocket Edition: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mojang.minecraftpe
More from developer
Isle Survive is a game about crafting, mining and building. Randomly generated worlds can be moulded into any shape or form, as long as it is blocky!
Keep an eye out for updates that will add various perils to the land, you have been warned!
Have fun dressing up a variety of different cats with a selection of hats, glasses, moustaches and other items.
Transport your cat to an exotic beach, the wild west or a pirate ship!
If you choose a specific theme correctly, you may be in for a surprise...
Killer Quest is a roguelike, dungeon crawler with pixel-art graphics from Oryx. Designed to be easy to pickup and play on touch devices, with a dash of humor and a clean graphical style, Killer Quest is a great way to learn that dying can be fun!
Travel through procedurally generated dungeons.
Fight your way through hordes of enemies.
Use special abilities to thwart your enemies.
This game is in Beta. This means that it is playable but its development is ongoing. Have an idea for a feature that you would like the game? Have your say and make suggestions at www.killerquest.com.
Your quest is to find, then convert (or kill) the Lord of Darkness.
Levels, items and monsters are procedurally generated each time you start the game so every play through will be different.
The game was originally created for the 7DRL challenge.
Get bonus points for cool moves.
Compete with your friends on the leader boards.
This game is based on the helicopter style game, recently popularised by the wonderful Flappy Bird!
How to play:
Tap the screen to use our hero's antigravity superpower.
Axes and various other melee weapons
Food, don't starve!
Medicine, bandages etc
Future Features (to be added):
More weapons, guns etc
More enemy types
More locations, forests, towns etc
TownZ is currently in Alpha which means it is not finished but is in active development. Have your say in the direction you think the game should go, the features you would most like to be added etc. Help make the game as good as it can be by using the collaboration site specified below.