PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: 20+ skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
PlayerPro has been in the top five android apps in the music & audio category for over two years and is actively being developed and supported.
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser and player.
* Automatically downloads missing album artwork, artist pictures and genre illustrations.
* Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the 20+ available SKINS, all for FREE.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* Read album and artist REVIEWS.
* Download, search and and save LYRICS to your music files using standard ID3 tags.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Dolby, SRS and Beats audio sound effects for HTC devices equipped with HTC sound enhancement.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player: Songbird, Winamp, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey ...
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supported SCROBBLERS: Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Official Last.fm app.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Picasa etc.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Simply the most beautiful and extensive Winamp® remote control for Android.
Take control over the Winamp® media player on your PC - with your Android Smartphone. Control the current playback, manage the current playlist and access your media library.
aWARemote for Winamp® offers all this, and more.
telefon.de - "Cool App"
Try it now! These are the features that aWARemote for Winamp® offers:
- Control over current playback
- Manage and save current playlist
- Access Winamp's queue function
- Access the Winamp media library and your saved playlists (limited to 500 songs and 5 playlists in free version)
- Search the Winamp media library
- turn visualizations on and off
- Light and dark theme
- Modern Holo UI and easy handling
- Comprehensive options
- Start Winamp from your smartphone
- 2 widgets
- Support for creating multiple profiles for different computers
- Wake on LAN directly in the app
- Sleep timer [aWARemote Pro only]
- File browser [aWARemote Pro only]
- Password-protected and AES secured Client-Server connection (optional)
200.000 users and a 4,7/5 stars rating for aWARemote Pro for Winamp® speak for themselves.
Also become one of the satisfied users of aWARemote for Winamp® and try it now.
To make aWARemote for Winamp® work, you have to install aWARemote Server on your computer. You can get it at http://www.geb-dev.com/download. This will also install the aWARemote Server Helper Plugin in Winamp®, which is mandatory for the queue feature support.
If you have any problems with the setup, check out the FAQ section at http://www.geb-dev.de. In this section you will also find an explanation for the required permissions the app asks for.
For further help send an Email to email@example.com.
Winamp® is a trademark of AOL, Inc.
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 3 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—1+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
Please try the free version first to check if it works.
Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, so you should uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Homescreen widget (2x1)
★ Homescreen shortcut (see below)
★ Start on phone boot
★ Preset auto-detection (see below)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS
★ 4 themes
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ 20 built-in presets : More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. If it still doesn't work, drop us a mail !
- Receive messages : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming SMS.
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
Control iTunes via Wi-Fi. Choose your favorite artists, genres, albums and playlists as if you're at your PC or Mac. Play music on your computer and AirPlay speakers, and adjust volume with total control. Rate tunes, add to Up Next and more.
• Browse by Artist, Genre, Album, Playlists
• Adjust volume using phone controls
• Select AirPort Express and AppleTV speakers
• Adjust individual AirPlay volumes
• Item menus for advanced options
• Rate tracks and view ratings
• Add tracks to Up Next
• Shuffle, repeat, repeat all
• Stay-connected/Wi-Fi auto-reconnect
• Connect to multiple iTunes
• Start Genius from current track
• Search your iTunes library
• Tablet support
• Home, lock screen widgets
• Pause on phone call (requires phone permission)
• Pro quality, easy to use
See what others are saying: http://hyperfine.com/remoteforitunes/share
Make sure to try our free Trial version before purchasing.
Requires iTunes 10 or 11 for Mac or Windows. Works on Android tablets and phones.
Hyperfine Remote for iTunes works with Bubblesoft AirBubble for streaming audio to your device. It's a great companion to AirSync, TuneSync, iSyncr, DoubleTwist and other sync apps, as well as WinAmp, Slacker, Soundhound and other MP3 player, internet radio and recognition or lyrics apps.
For users already remoting a PC, Hyperfine Remote for iTunes is tested to work alongside TeamViewer, PocketCloud, Gmote, Unified, Sonos, Roku and other RDP, DACP, UPnP, media and desktop remotes; and on Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Asus, LG and other popular smartphones and tablets.
Buy the best, most reliable and compatible iTunes remote available for Android today, and start enjoying music all over again.
Note that application features, user-interface and appearance vary with device's Android version. Android version 4.0.3+ shown.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Thanks to WT Player you can easily listen the last articles of the Watchtower and Awake, the Bible, music, dramas and some books on your Android device, everywhere you are and every time you want.
You will not have to download or save any file, all the content is directly streaming from the web and in more than 20 languages.
Note 1: This app does not contain any material or content. It is just a podcast player (such as iTunes or WinAmp) but specially designed for Jehovah's Witnesses and interested people. All the material is directly streaming from www.jw.org
Note 2: The magazines available are the ones that www.jw.org makes available in the podcast subscription. (Only the last magazines usually)
This app is not an official Watchtower app.
Languages available: English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Tagalog and Ukrainian.
tags: watchtower library, Jehovah, jwreader, jwplayer, jw player
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download "Poweramp Classic Skin" on Market.
Nothing fancy here, just providing everyone the option to use the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) developed music player. Not all phones come with this player installed.
For a free but more advanced and slick music player, check out JRT Studio’s newest music player, Rocket Player, which includes a built-in equalizer, genre view, lock screen support, and more!
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
Chosen as BestApp 2013 on both App Store and Google Play in several countries.
Awesome lyrics finder for your song .
Use it as Lyric Finder, Viewer or Lyrics downloader or for fetching lyrics offline from your mp3. For sing along better than a Karaoke !
Enjoy your music with Lyrics moving on time with music. Use the Equalizer for a better sound or Get better your cover art adding new one for all your discography
Works with most of others music and radio player as scrobbler . Supports alac/flac
★ Sing Along with song’s removal ( 4.1 +) and Live Pass
★ Super Offering: Equalizer+Add Coverart - SAVE 60%
★ NEW: Now Support Spotify, Deezer Notification (scrobbler)
★ Remove Ads option
★ Last.fm Scrobbling, Social Share
★ Super Fast MusicID for unlimited Shazam-like tags with Lyrics
★ Search for Lyrics by typing words, artist name, song title,
★ Get instant Lyrics notifications from other music players
★ Better responsiveness, multi window, id3v2, Sonos support
Problems ? we hear you here http://bit.ly/BetamXm
Supported players/music services
Default Music Player, Spotify, Samsung Music Player, HTC Music Player , Huawei, Archos Music Player, Rhapsody , winxp, bTunes, ³ (cubed), WIMP, Tunewiki, Zimly,Just Playlists, PowerAMP, Winamp, myTouch 4G, Google Music (visit support.musixmatch.com for automatic notification issue),Player Pro, DAAP Media Player, Folder Player,GoneMAD Music Player, MIUI Music Player, xbmc,Apollo, Shoutcast,Apollo, Neutron, m3u8, Rapgenius
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most Music players such as:
* Android™ Music Player
* Google Music
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
"Those of you who use your Android™ phone as primary music listening device, Music Volume EQ can be the best Android™ App to enhance your music listening experience till now. Music Volume EQ can improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live readings of your current music volume level. - appeggs.com"
"Works like a charm! After reading the compatability chart and the reviews, I decided to take the leap and try it. Installed on my Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch and not only works flawlessly, it does everything it said it would. I use Winamp and this app completely negates the need to "go pro". It also works for any other installed media player on my phone (MX, Pandora, etc). A "MUST HAVE" app for people who love to use their smart phone as their primary media playback device at home or on the go. This program ROCKS!!!"
"Mega Bass One of the greatest apps for Android™. Cool. A++++++. 10/10"
A must have app makes music near perfection !!
"Simply the best I've tried every eq app available in the market and i'd say this is the best. I'm not even satisfied with all the players with built in 10 band eq. The only downside is after listening,with your music it'll automatically turn off. Other than that it's great!"
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Let their songs much better with the Music Equalizer!
Improve your phone or tablet's sound quality now!
* 5 Band EQ controller
* Bass Booster
* Virtualizer mode for best headphone results
* 10 Presets
* Save custom presets
* 4x1 widget
* Notification shortcut available for quick access
* Works with all screen resolutions - Cell Phones and Tablets (HD)
Music Equalizer works with the most players, like:
* Android™ Music Player
* Google Music
Music Equalizer works with streaming music like Pandora, Spotify, etc.
* Heavy Metal
* Hip Hop
Also, you can remove all ads buying a key!
The best music equalizer on the Google Play!
Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone. Apply Equalizer Presets based on Music Genre, or quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller. Additional Audio Effects supported include: Bass Booster, Virtualizer and Reverb Presets.
★ Permissions: Requires INTERNET_PERMISSION for downloading additional widget skins.
★ Requires Android 2.3 Gingerbread or up. Custom ROMs may not work due to issues with the ROM. If your ROM works please post so that others know. If you have issues, please contact us and let us know what ROM you are using.
★ 11 Stock Presets
★ Preset auto-detection (See list of supported players below)
★ 5 Band-level Equalizer Controller
★ Audio sampler to test your Equalizer settings
★ Bass Booster
★ Reverb Presets
★ Integrates with stock Android Music player
★ Works on both wired and Bluetooth A2DP headsets
★ Works with streaming music like Pandora, Spotify, etc.
★ Power Mode options to enable/disable effects
★ Beautiful 4x1 and 2x1 Equalizer widgets for your home-screen
★ Additional widget skins available for download
★ Transparent background mode available for widgets
★ Notification shortcut available for quick access
★ Fully optimized for phones and tablets
★ No root required
Full features include: (Requires purchasing Unlock key)
★ Save Custom Presets
★ Delete, Edit, Rename Presets
★ Create Home-screen shortcut for Presets
★ Backup and Restore Presets from SD card
Stock presets include:
★ Heavy Metal
★ Hip Hop
★ Latin (New)
Equalizer does not work with all music players. Some have equalizers of their own, and others are just not compatible. If you have issues with your music player please contact us. We recommend using Google Play Music, Meridian Mobile, or Omich player.
Installation of Unlock Key:
This is an unlock key and not a stand-alone application, all you need to do is download the key and install it on your device. The first time you open it you will see a dialog and you will then be taken to our Equalizer application, that's all you need to do!
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. Visit our website http://www.smartandroidapps.com and don't forget to check out our other apps in the market.
Known issue with Jellybean devices:
Audio is not as loud when equalizer is enabled. See link for more details:
Smart Android Apps, LLC
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: On most Galaxy brand devices, audio sporadically does not get sent to music visualizers, so they won't react. I'm working on a workaround, but if you have a rooted device, you can fix this yourself by putting "tunnel.decode = false" in build.prop.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: Many Nexus brand devices have a bug that prevents music visualizers from working with apps that play music using OpenSL. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron.
Please send me an email about which audio player you use if you aren't seeing meta data. I need to manually implement each player. A player usually can only be supported if its developer has chosen to broadcast meta data within Android, and I am able to contact them. I have attempted to contact the makers of Spotify, iHeartRadio, DoubleTwist, and TuneIn. If they get back to me, I might be able to support them.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC and Samsung music players
• The built-in SonyEricsson music player on phones not yet running Android 4.0
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• PowerAmp (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm in settings)
• GoneMAD (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm or ScrobbleDroid in settings)
• BubbleUPnP (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm and have Simple Last.fm Scrobbler installed)
• Any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid.
[ dkeesto d'keesto software ]
- several popular music players are supported with more being added soon;
- if your player isn't supported by default, but has setting/option to scrobble via Simple Last.fm or Scrobble Droid, turn that setting on; that way you can still enjoy Lyrics Grabber;
- if automatic lyrics icon seems too intrusive, you can disable/enable it in the Lyrics Grabber menu
- internet connection is required, but once lyrics is viewed at least once, it will be cached for offline use
- option to edit lyrics (all changes are stored locally in your phone)
Tips for specific audio players:
* RocketPlayer - go to "Settings"->"Audio Settings"->"Installed Scrobbler" and set it to "Official Last.fm"
* Cubed - go to "Preferences"->"Last.fm Scrobbling" is set to either "Simple Last.fm Scrobbler" or "Scrobble Droid".
* MixZing - go to "Settings"->"General" and turn "Scrobble to last.fm" on; MixZing support works with little delay (~5 seconds), but is fully functional.
* Winamp - make sure you have Last.fm app installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.last.android , you don't need to be Last.fm user); Winamp only sends song info when it can detect Last.fm app in the device.
Previous version changes:
1.0.6 - Added option to edit and copy lyrics (press menu and select "Edit" when viewing lyrics), please don't go crazy with that feature though because changes are saved only locally in your phone
1.0.5 - Added offline lyrics support (any lyrics that is grabbed while being online will be cached for future offline use), fixed some bugs
1.0.4 - Added option to disable automatic notification icon, added support for SonyEricsson music player, fixed MixZing support
1.0.3 - Added Simple Last.fm and Scrobble Droid support so any player with Simple Last.fm/Scrobble Droid features is supported by Lyrics Grabber
1.0.2 - More players supported, including Spotify
1.0.1 - Added search filter for easier lyrics access from song library
This is the full version without advertisement and with widgets.
Please try the free version before you buy.
This app supports the following languages:
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Turkish.
Please contact me via email in case of problems.
This player behaves different to the Android standard player and most alternative players. It is particularly suitable for people who often want to switch between music and audio books/podcasts.
* Folder list
The user interface of the player is not based on artists or albums, but on the folder structure. Each folder which contains audio files will appear in the list separately.
* Quickly switch between folders
If you select a folder in the folder list, it will start exactly at the last played position. This allows you to quickly switch between folders. There no need to create bookmarks manually.
* Seek Buttons
For long podcasts and audio books it is difficult to skip to a certain position. Especially if the audio book is one big file. Therefore the Music Folder Player provides 'Seek Buttons'. They can be used to jump in step forward or backward. The jump distance and direction is configurable for each button between 1s and 99s and between 1% and 9%.
* Equalizer (devices with Android 2.3 or newer)
> Customizable settings: 4
> Predefined settings: 8 (Bass Booster, Bass Reducer, Treble Booster, Treble Reducer, Vocal Booster, Vocal Reducer, Volume Booster, Party)
Sorry, but implementing equalizer and effects for older Android versions is very complex and requires licenses.
* Virtual Room Effect (Android 2.3 or newer) ,
* Reverb Effect (Android 2.3 or newer)
* Balance control
* Font Size
Since there are many different Android devices with different screen resolutions, you can adjust the font size to your needs.
* Shuffle files within the current folder.
* Shuffle files of all folders
* Repeat single files (long press on playing track)
* Delete single files
You can delete a single file if is is not played currently. Simply long press on the file and choose 'Delete'.
* Rename single files
You can rename a single file if is is not played currently. Simply long press on the file and choose 'Rename'.
* Sleep Timer
The sleep timer stops and exits the player after a selectable time or at the end of the current track. The sound is fading out some seconds before the timer ends. This prevents you from waking up suddenly.
* Extended headset control
If your headset has only one button, you can skip to the next track by double click. A single click pauses the playback. This also works in shuffle mode.
* Undo function
If you accidentally touch a button or select another track, the undo button appears.
* Lyrics via musiXmatch App
* Last.fm scrobbling via Last.fm app or 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler'
* Search function
For more information please visit my website.
Please report bugs and suggestions by e-mail.
Tags: Music player, musicplayer, MortPlayer, audiobook, audio book, hörbuch, podcast, PlayerPro, Poweramp, Meridian, Astro Player, Mixzing, WinAmp
Folder Player is a popular and totally free (NO Ads!) minimalistic but powerful alternative music player which uses folders to play music or audiobooks. Supports MP3 format, as well as (*IF* supported by your hardware), FLAC, WAV, AAC, WMA among others.
Just navigate deep to any directory you like and play it. You an play individual files too.
Folder Player is a freeware which knows how to play whole directories. It can browse and play individual files, folders, or full folder trees.
Why another music player for Android?
There are many great mp3 players out there. If you're happy with them, you probably don't need another one. But chances are, you have same problem as I had before I created this app - you tried many players (like MortPlayer or WinAmp), and your mp3 tag-based access to your music still too cumbersome, because your world defined - yes - by folders.
Is Folder Player a solution?
If you need advanced capabilities of a desktop player - Folder Player is probably not the right fit.
This player focuses on things that really are important: browsing and playing music on a portable device, and that's exactly what makes this app stand out.
You can learn more, join beta program or leave feedback at http://folderplayer.com
If you like the player - it is important to rate this app - here is why:
More people rate it -> more people see it -> more feedback -> more updates
(by the way same applies to other apps you like, rate them too!)
Other features include:
- integration with bluetooth headphones (and car)
- integration with last.fm (via scrobbler)
- pauses during phone calls and navigation speech
- sequential and random play
- configurable settings
- Double press headset button to skip track
- Search (Android 4+)
I would like to thank all the fans of this app, for your feedback, donation, translations and also Uplink (http://vinisoft.com) who helped me with the UI for this app.
Want to be part of the beta program? https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.folderplayer