PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: 20+ skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
PlayerPro has been in the top five android apps in the music & audio category for over two years and is actively being developed and supported.
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser and player.
* Automatically downloads missing album artwork, artist pictures and genre illustrations.
* Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the 20+ available SKINS, all for FREE.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* Read album and artist REVIEWS.
* Download, search and and save LYRICS to your music files using standard ID3 tags.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Dolby, SRS and Beats audio sound effects for HTC devices equipped with HTC sound enhancement.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player: Songbird, Winamp, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey ...
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supported SCROBBLERS: Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Official Last.fm app.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Picasa etc.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Spotimote turns your phone in a remote control for Spotify. With it, you can control Spotify from anywhere in the house.
It's ideal for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
(It requires the installation of the Spotimote server on your PC. Get it for free from http://www.nodria.com)
- Control what's playing now: play/pause, next/previous track, Spotify/PC sound volume, shuffle, repeat, track pos
- Search for tracks, artists, albums
- Access your playlists, selection, downloads, library, personal music...
- Control the play queue
- Launch track/artist radio
- Star/Unstar tracks
- Access your tracks history
- Add tracks to playlists (Spotify premium users)
- Manage your favorites (tracks, albums, artists, playlists...)
- Lockscreen controls
- Auto pause on incoming calls
- View played tracks history
If you have any trouble using spotimote, please send me an e-mail or leave a message on the forum (http://www.nodria.com/forum).
Spotimote communicates with the Spotimote server component over Wifi. Make sure your phone and your computer are connected on the same wifi network to establish the connection.
After the installation of the Spotimote server component, when you launch it for the first time, you may be prompted by the Windows Firewall. You have to authorize the server component to access the network or it won't be able to communicate with your phone/tablet.
About the permissions, the "READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY" permission is required to let spotimote automatically pause the music when an incoming call is received on the phone.
This product uses a SPOTIFY API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.
"Spotify remoteless is the worlds greatest invention!" -JosephRS on twitter (august 2011)
"Wow! The new update to 2.0 makes this app almost perfect! You guys rule. I say almost because I still get the random "remoteless has stopped working" message. Fix that and you win!" - Zeke Duarte, google play store
"Muuuuch better! This app used to be a POS to say the least but with this newest update, a new UI, support for stared playlist, and way better performance. This app is all that it needs to be." - Adam Isa, google play store
"Finally a full functioning version for android Was very disappointed with last version but so far this version rocks. Am so thrilled that I can finally search and queue songs and interact with desktop features from my phone" - Chris Peters, google play store
"I give Remoteless for Spotify a rating of 10 out 10 stars" -LarryABall on twitter (august 2013)
"Spotify premium on surround sound + remoteless app is the best thing I've done for myself in years" -rivercityriot on twitter (juni 2013)
"The new 2.0 version of Remoteless (a Remote app for desktop Spotify) looks like a huge improvement." -ironicsans on twitter (december 2012)
Control Spotify from your couch or any room in the house by
turning your Android into a remote control for Spotify.
Great for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
Control any Mac (OS 10.6 or newer) or Windows PC on the same wifi as your Android.
It's not possible to remote control another iOS device, and Remoteless will not play any audio.
Each computer needs to have a HELPER installed. The HELPER can be downloaded from www.remoteless.no.
Fully functional as a remote for Spotify Free users, but now with tons of extra features for Spotify Premium users.
Some of the things you can do with Remoteless in addition to the normal stuff like start, stop, volume, next, shuffle etc. is:
* Store favorite artists, albums and tracks.
* Start a radio station from any playlist, artist, album, or track.
* Queue any track, or queue all tracks from a playlist or album.
* Search the Spotify library
* Share what you are listening to through twitter, sms or e-mail.
Spotify Premium users can also:
* Browse and start playlists (no longer fully working for Spotify free users).
* Browse starred tracks.
* Star and unstar tracks.
* Show coverart in lists while browsing.
Remoteless will also remote control Airfoil on your computer.
Remoteless only works if you have Spotify installed on a computer. Spotify can be downloaded from www.spotify.com and is only available in some regions.
Existing users are required to update their helpers to version 2.1.1 or newer.
REMOTELESS is not affiliated with Spotify and SPOTIFY is the registered trademark of Spotify Group.
Simply the most beautiful and extensive Winamp® remote control for Android.
Take control over the Winamp® media player on your PC - with your Android Smartphone. Control the current playback, manage the current playlist and access your media library.
aWARemote for Winamp® offers all this, and more.
telefon.de - "Cool App"
Try it now! These are the features that aWARemote for Winamp® offers:
- Control over current playback
- Manage and save current playlist
- Access Winamp's queue function
- Access the Winamp media library and your saved playlists (limited to 500 songs and 5 playlists in free version)
- Search the Winamp media library
- turn visualizations on and off
- Light and dark theme
- Modern Holo UI and easy handling
- Comprehensive options
- Start Winamp from your smartphone
- 2 widgets
- Support for creating multiple profiles for different computers
- Wake on LAN directly in the app
- Sleep timer [aWARemote Pro only]
- File browser [aWARemote Pro only]
- Password-protected and AES secured Client-Server connection (optional)
200.000 users and a 4,7/5 stars rating for aWARemote Pro for Winamp® speak for themselves.
Also become one of the satisfied users of aWARemote for Winamp® and try it now.
To make aWARemote for Winamp® work, you have to install aWARemote Server on your computer. You can get it at http://www.geb-dev.com/download. This will also install the aWARemote Server Helper Plugin in Winamp®, which is mandatory for the queue feature support.
If you have any problems with the setup, check out the FAQ section at http://www.geb-dev.de. In this section you will also find an explanation for the required permissions the app asks for.
For further help send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winamp® is a trademark of AOL, Inc.
By installing this:
* you show your appreciation for SpotController.
* ads are removed from SpotController.
IMPORTANT: Install SpotController first.
NOTE: If you uninstall this program, ads will come back in SpotController.
Link to SpotController: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cewan.spot
tags: Spotify, Remote, Spotimote, Unified
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most Music players such as:
* Android™ Music Player
* Google Music
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
"Those of you who use your Android™ phone as primary music listening device, Music Volume EQ can be the best Android™ App to enhance your music listening experience till now. Music Volume EQ can improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live readings of your current music volume level. - appeggs.com"
"Works like a charm! After reading the compatability chart and the reviews, I decided to take the leap and try it. Installed on my Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch and not only works flawlessly, it does everything it said it would. I use Winamp and this app completely negates the need to "go pro". It also works for any other installed media player on my phone (MX, Pandora, etc). A "MUST HAVE" app for people who love to use their smart phone as their primary media playback device at home or on the go. This program ROCKS!!!"
"Mega Bass One of the greatest apps for Android™. Cool. A++++++. 10/10"
A must have app makes music near perfection !!
"Simply the best I've tried every eq app available in the market and i'd say this is the best. I'm not even satisfied with all the players with built in 10 band eq. The only downside is after listening,with your music it'll automatically turn off. Other than that it's great!"
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download "Poweramp Classic Skin" on Market.
Nothing fancy here, just providing everyone the option to use the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) developed music player. Not all phones come with this player installed.
For a free but more advanced and slick music player, check out JRT Studio’s newest music player, Rocket Player, which includes a built-in equalizer, genre view, lock screen support, and more!
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
Chosen as BestApp 2013 on both App Store and Google Play in several countries.
Awesome lyrics finder for your song .
Use it as Lyric Finder, Viewer or Lyrics downloader or for fetching lyrics offline from your mp3. For sing along better than a Karaoke !
Enjoy your music with Lyrics moving on time with music. Use the Equalizer for a better sound or Get better your cover art adding new one for all your discography
Works with most of others music and radio player as scrobbler . Supports alac/flac
★ Sing Along with song’s removal ( 4.1 +) and Live Pass
★ Super Offering: Equalizer+Add Coverart - SAVE 60%
★ NEW: Now Support Spotify, Deezer Notification (scrobbler)
★ Remove Ads option
★ Last.fm Scrobbling, Social Share
★ Super Fast MusicID for unlimited Shazam-like tags with Lyrics
★ Search for Lyrics by typing words, artist name, song title,
★ Get instant Lyrics notifications from other music players
★ Better responsiveness, multi window, id3v2, Sonos support
Problems ? we hear you here http://bit.ly/BetamXm
Supported players/music services
Default Music Player, Spotify, Samsung Music Player, HTC Music Player , Huawei, Archos Music Player, Rhapsody , winxp, bTunes, ³ (cubed), WIMP, Tunewiki, Zimly,Just Playlists, PowerAMP, Winamp, myTouch 4G, Google Music (visit support.musixmatch.com for automatic notification issue),Player Pro, DAAP Media Player, Folder Player,GoneMAD Music Player, MIUI Music Player, xbmc,Apollo, Shoutcast,Apollo, Neutron, m3u8, Rapgenius
Let their songs much better with the Music Equalizer!
Improve your phone or tablet's sound quality now!
* 5 Band EQ controller
* Bass Booster
* Virtualizer mode for best headphone results
* 10 Presets
* Save custom presets
* 4x1 widget
* Notification shortcut available for quick access
* Works with all screen resolutions - Cell Phones and Tablets (HD)
Music Equalizer works with the most players, like:
* Android™ Music Player
* Google Music
Music Equalizer works with streaming music like Pandora, Spotify, etc.
* Heavy Metal
* Hip Hop
Also, you can remove all ads buying a key!
The best music equalizer on the Google Play!
Please try the free version first to check if it works.
Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, so you should uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Homescreen widget (2x1)
★ Homescreen shortcut (see below)
★ Start on phone boot
★ Preset auto-detection (see below)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS
★ 4 themes
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ 20 built-in presets : More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. If it still doesn't work, drop us a mail !
- Receive messages : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming SMS.
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
Control iTunes via Wi-Fi. Choose your favorite artists, genres, albums and playlists as if you're at your PC or Mac. Play music on your computer and AirPlay speakers, and adjust volume with total control. Rate tunes, add to Up Next and more.
• Browse by Artist, Genre, Album, Playlists
• Adjust volume using phone controls
• Select AirPort Express and AppleTV speakers
• Adjust individual AirPlay volumes
• Item menus for advanced options
• Rate tracks and view ratings
• Add tracks to Up Next
• Shuffle, repeat, repeat all
• Stay-connected/Wi-Fi auto-reconnect
• Connect to multiple iTunes
• Start Genius from current track
• Search your iTunes library
• Tablet support
• Home, lock screen widgets
• Pause on phone call (requires phone permission)
• Pro quality, easy to use
See what others are saying: http://hyperfine.com/remoteforitunes/share
Make sure to try our free Trial version before purchasing.
Requires iTunes 10 or 11 for Mac or Windows. Works on Android tablets and phones.
Hyperfine Remote for iTunes works with Bubblesoft AirBubble for streaming audio to your device. It's a great companion to AirSync, TuneSync, iSyncr, DoubleTwist and other sync apps, as well as WinAmp, Slacker, Soundhound and other MP3 player, internet radio and recognition or lyrics apps.
For users already remoting a PC, Hyperfine Remote for iTunes is tested to work alongside TeamViewer, PocketCloud, Gmote, Unified, Sonos, Roku and other RDP, DACP, UPnP, media and desktop remotes; and on Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Asus, LG and other popular smartphones and tablets.
Buy the best, most reliable and compatible iTunes remote available for Android today, and start enjoying music all over again.
Note that application features, user-interface and appearance vary with device's Android version. Android version 4.0.3+ shown.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Thanks to WT Player you can easily listen the last articles of the Watchtower and Awake, the Bible, music, dramas and some books on your Android device, everywhere you are and every time you want.
You will not have to download or save any file, all the content is directly streaming from the web and in more than 20 languages.
Note 1: This app does not contain any material or content. It is just a podcast player (such as iTunes or WinAmp) but specially designed for Jehovah's Witnesses and interested people. All the material is directly streaming from www.jw.org
Note 2: The magazines available are the ones that www.jw.org makes available in the podcast subscription. (Only the last magazines usually)
This app is not an official Watchtower app.
Languages available: English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Tagalog and Ukrainian.
tags: watchtower library, Jehovah, jwreader, jwplayer, jw player
Once you’ve Shazamed something, you can:
○ Buy tracks on Amazon MP3 or Google Play
○ Available for all Android tablets
○ Watch the videos on YouTube
○ See what your friends have Shazamed
○ Use LyricPlay to sing along to streamed lyrics
○ Listen to the music you Shazam in Rdio or Spotify
○ Check out the artist’s bio and discography
You can also
○ Preview and save your favourites
○ Share what you Shazam on Twitter, Facebook & Google+
○ Shazam even when you don’t have any coverage; Shazam will match when you have a connection and get back to you with the result
○ Shazam from your phone’s home screen with the Shazam Widget
Upgrade to Shazam Encore for the Shazam experience without the banner ads.
* Previews available: US, UK, DE, FR, CH, AT
* Lyrics and LyricPlay available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ.
* Spotify available: AR, AT, AU, BE, BG, BO, BR, CH ,CL, CO, CR, CY, CZ, DE, DK, DR, EC, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, GT, HK, HN, HU, IE, IS, IT, LI, LU, LV, MT, MX, MY, NL, NO, NZ, PA, PE, PL, PT, PY, RO, SE, SG, SK, SL, TH, TR, TW, US, UY.
* Shazam supports devices with cellular connection
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn't react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won't visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you'd like to see meta data from an app that isn't supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC and Samsung music players
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• PowerAmp (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm in settings)
• GoneMAD (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm or ScrobbleDroid in settings)
• BubbleUPnP (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm and have Simple Last.fm Scrobbler installed)
• Rocket Music Player (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm, not Official Last.fm)
• Any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid.
• The built-in pre-Ice-Cream-Sandwich SonyEricsson music player
With more than 12 000 songs and 61 music charts from 1950 to 2011 (more are constantly added) this is not impossible anymore? With our application, you can
easily choose a song and with one simple click either hear the song or see the music video of the song.
Every year since 1950 will have a toplist of the 40 most popular songs and then some more popular songs from that year.
Thus, you will always be able to have the music of your liking with you anytime anywhere in convenient playlists that you simply create.
This application requires a Spotify Premium account. No premium account? Feel free to use our application as a library with all your music.