Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages - with more coming soon!
It was the caverns that held the key. The caverns were there before the incident that caused the collapse of the city. Since the shipwreck, you’ve heard legends of an ancient civilization that once lived far below the surface. The island has changed since the incident and you intend to find out why.
* High definition graphics!
* Point and click style gameplay
* In-depth story driven adventure
* Memorable and interesting characters
* Fun and engaging puzzles
* Beautifully detailed environments
* Over 35 unique items to discover and use
* In-game hints
* In-game map
* Auto save position
* Solve the mystery that surrounds the island!
• 510 elements.
• One-handed gameplay.
• Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Polish, Dutch, Swedish and Norwegian.
• Mix elements to create interesting, fun and surprising items.
• Play at your own pace.
• Every combination is a little puzzle to solve.
• Leaderboards - check how many elements your friends have.
• Google Play Games integration.
In this update we introduced many improvements such as new simple design, better performance, many bug fixes, vertical mode for one handed play. And the best of all: you can now sync your progress between devices!
The game is free. And when we say free we mean it!
• No ads.
• No in-app payments.
It implements similar but simpler rules, and thanks to the web technologies is available to almost any modern OS.
Further information at: http://venerons.github.io/CivJS
Help Maxwell acquire the Starite by creating any object, bringing it to life and using it to solve each challenge.
Let your imagination run wild in this groundbreaking puzzle game. Summon to life a ‘colossal, winged car’ or a ‘shy, frost-breathing, robotic hippopotamus’! If you can think it, you can create it.
It’s the perfect game for the casual player looking for fun and extensive replay with unlimited solutions and different outcomes. Or, the Scribblenauts fan wanting the complete Maxwell experience.
Whether you’re 8 or 80, the only limit is your imagination!
And, the critics love it!
> “Editors’ Choice Award” – IGN.com
> “A work of utter genius.” – Touch Arcade
> “A brilliant game.” – Wired.com
> “4/4 Stars. A highly recommended puzzle game for all ages.” – USA Today
50 levels to play! Includes 40 of the most popular levels from Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts and 10 original levels exclusive to Remix.
Purchase a World Pass and receive all current and future world expansions - 40 extra levels and counting! If you previously purchased a world expansion, you’re automatically upgraded to a World Pass and all future worlds will now automatically appear in your game for free.
Re-live Scribblenauts by playing as a different character from in the game. Try out the feature with the free God avatar!
Enter the Playground to create objects to your heart’s content, playing and interacting in a true sandbox!
INNOVATIVE USER INTERFACE
Use the “shake to undo” function to remove created objects simply by shaking your Android device.
Create what you want and see what happens!
Hang out with Maxwell!
> VISIT Maxwell:: www.scribblenautsremix.com
> LIKE Maxwell:: www.facebook.com/ScribblenautsVideoGame
> FOLLOW Maxwell: http://twitter.com/ScribbleMaxwell
Find the all exit that we prepared. Good Luck!
- Simple and convenient dynamic joystick.
- Various object including switch and moving ground so on.
- It's free! Advertisement at bottom only. No in-app purchase at this time. :)
Fixed problem that player couldn't enter second floor in the third building
Fixed problem a slowing down as often as loading title
Changed advertisement type from smart to standard for higher frame rate
Fixed playing switch sound even if turn off sound effect
Fixed tremble problem on moving platforms
Decrease level of difficulty of Building 3-1
Added 2 levels for building 3 at this time.
Added settings to enable or disable music and effect.
Added exit button in the title screen.
Added and made static joystick as default, but you can still select dynamic joystick in setting.
If you like videogames, videogames characters of all times, if you want to have fun playing and solving al videogames quizes, this app is for you, show your knowledge about videogames and clear all levels, can you name it all?
More than 150 quizes!
12 Levels and 1 unlockable for a total of 13
3 Bonus levels!
Hints and clues for every Character
DO YOU LIKE THIS GAME?
Get the full version and enjoy these benefits:
*No ads! enjoy the game without interruptions
*Get free bonus levels without losing coins
*Get extra levels with updates
*Full performance of the app
Support this game and the creation of others, from gamers, to gamers, check it out!
Rate this app and have fun
Autumn is coming. Leaves fall, and spirits rise from the fallen leaves to begin their journey home. You must guide them, without direct control, by changing how the wind blows or by rebuilding the ground. Each spirit can be sacrificed to perform one of four actions - build a bridge of leaves, create a blowing cloud, dig tunnels, or block wind currents in an area. Use your actions wisely or you will run out of spirits. In each level it's up to you to find your own creative solution on how to get the spirits to the goal.
NEW FAST-FORWARD FEATURE! Hold the bottom left corner of the screen to fast-forward your Spirits on their way to the spiral. You asked - we listened!
★★★★★ REVIEWS ★★★★★
"Striking art and innovative gameplay"
"Spirits is clever, challenging, and beautiful"
"Spirits is an outstanding blend of puzzle and strategy"
"The overall design -- graphics, animation, audio tracks -- as well as the whimsical element of soaring on the wind, really make this an enjoyable title to experience"
"Gorgeous visuals; ambient music; solid level design"
–Slide To Play
"Where Spirits really innovates is in its look and feel. When the wind physics start to do their thing, the experience is pretty magical"
–TUAW, Mike Schramm
"Spirits is more than just a pretty face, as you'll utilize little creatures to build ladders, dig tunnels, or blow gusts of wind to get their counterparts to an exit. It's similar to what we've seen in Lemmings or Downstream Panic, but the use of wind and the diverse puzzles keep things fresh and interesting"
"Relaxing, stunning, and simple will keep players coming back for more"
"Visually, the game is gorgeous. Everything has a soft, ethereal vibe to it, particularly the soothing ambient music and the challenging (but not frustrating) level design"
–The Mac Gamer
"There is so much attention to detail in this game that once you have finished it you will want to play it all over again"
★★★★★ AWARDS ★★★★★
Winner of the IndieCade "Best Aesthetics" Award, Culver City, California, USA – 2010
IGF 2011: Best Mobile Game - Honorable mention
Sense of Wonder Night Selection at Tokyo Game Show, Japan – 2010
★★★★★ VIDEO & SUPPORT ★★★★★
Visit www.spacesofplay.com/spirits to watch a gameplay video. Search on YouTube for walkthroughs of all levels in Spirits. For questions and support send emails to email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems, please try to reboot your device.
New from the creators of Worms, comes Flockers, a game splattered full of dark humour. Sick of being used as Weapons in the Worms' endless battles, the Sheep decide to make a break for it. Save the Sheep by guiding them through crushers, giant buzz-saws, deep pits full of spikes and giant swinging meat cleavers. Help them escape their diabolical masters, or leave them to the Worms' diabolical traps and watch their insides explode all over the place. Like, everywhere.
· Save the sheep by guiding them through 60 deadly levels.
· The sheep in Flockers are very talented. They’re able to fly up walls, jump over buzz saws & deadly drops as well as explode to destroy machinery clearing a path for their sheep friends.
· There are 18 different looking sheep that you can earn from the rewards screen using wool you collect along the way. Before long, you could be saving zombie, robot, pirate and even skeleton sheep.
· Facebook connectivity allowing you to see your friends progress on the map screen. As well as this, you can see their top scores.
· Flockers supports Google Play Games, and has 20 achievements for your sheep to ‘achieve’.
· Losing too many sheep? You can pause time on any level to strategically plan your next move.
Battles and Castles is turn-based strategy game based on such famous series as Heroes Of Might and Magic or Civilization.
You will recruit knights, discover mines and treasures, build houses, stables, academies and fortifications to fulfill all the missions in campaign mode. All of this takes place in mysterious, fantasy medieval, complete 3D world.
- more than 20 different units including knights, archers, catapults, cannons, orcs and mages
- about 20 different buildings and fortifications to make a powerful kingdom
- 3 different technology levels
- 2 campaign modes with 10 complex missions each
- skirmish mode with AI players
- multiplayer mode on one device
- unique graphics and complete 3D world
- game center support
- 4 game worlds, 60 levels
- 10 tools, powerups and crates
- elevators and traps
- advanced hint system
- nice HD graphics for tablets and phones
* Reviews *
AndroidTapp 4.8 out of 5
If you need help or you would like to share your opinion, please contact us!
English, German, Spanish, Korean, Japan
More languages coming soon...
Enigmo is a puzzle game where you direct animated streams of flowing liquid so that the droplets get to their destination. Water, Oil, and Lava fall from Droppers and bounce around the walls of the puzzle. You move and rotate various types of bumpers, sliders, accelerators, and sponges in order to divert the flow of the falling droplets. The faster you complete each of the 50 levels, the more bonus points you receive.
The physics in Enigmo are truly amazing to watch! This is one of the most unique puzzle games ever created.
Enigmo for the iPhone has received a number of awards including:
* Voted "Best iPhone Game" at Apple's WWDC '08
* 2008 Austin GDC Independent Games Festival Showcase Winner!
* "Best Puzzle Game" from appstoreapps.com
* "Best Puzzle Game 2008" from Best App Ever Awards
In fertile Mesopotamia between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, lies the cradle of civilization.
Your goal is to develop all 4 of the key spheres of civilization: Settlements, Temples, Farms, and Markets. To do this, you will position your leaders, create and extend kingdoms, build monuments, and resolve conflicts. Tension arises when kingdoms connect and leaders clash on the board, with only one leader of each type surviving. You will thus aquire victory points in each of the four spheres. The winner is the player who develops their civilization in the most balanced way, without revealing a sphere of weakness.
With no setup time required, no pieces to lose, and no arguments about the rules, the future of board games is here and Tigris & Euphrates gives you exactly what you want -- to play!
How to play:
During their turn, the active player may carry out up to two of the following actions, in any order:
- Position (place, move or remove) a leader.
- Place a tile and earn a victory point.
- Place a catastrophe tile.
- Swap up to 6 tiles
The active player may choose two different actions, or the same action twice.
No set up required
Support for 3 modes of play: solo, "pass and play," and "hotseat" (around the table) play
Stunning HD graphics
In-game hints make it easy to learn the game
Dr. Reiner Knizia is one of the world's most prolific and best-known board game designers, and this version of one of his top titles has been fully approved and endorsed by him.
Sage Board Games is an independent software developer, focusing on bringing award-winning and classic board games to mobile devices. With a veritable "who's who" of Euro games already licensed, Sage Board Games is poised to become the premiere source of Android board games.
Visit us: sageboardgames.com
Like us: facebook.com/sageboardgames
Follow us: twitter.com/sageboardgames
Please send us your feedback and requests, and rate the game once you've bought it.
The player will use these elemental powers to help a group of bacteria navigate through a world full of obstacles and reach the end of each level.