- Cover full syllabus of exam with permission of ABRSM *
- Recommended by Bloomberg Businessweek and effectiveness proven by International Journal of Music Education.
- More than 500,000 users worldwide
- More than 180 exam practice questions
- 94% users find aural skills improved after regular usage
- Improve your accuracy in pitch and in identifying musical features, cadence and chord. Also help to train your musical ear
- No matter which instrument you play: piano, violin, flute or guitar ..., aural is always a core part of musicianship training.
* The syllabus on which AURALBOOK for ABRSM is based is © by The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music and is reproduced by permission of the copyright owner.
AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 1 includes:
TEST 1: Clap the pulse and TEST 2: Sing as ‘echoes’
• Instant analysis of your performance, and your response will be displayed clearly in comparison with the correct answer
• Artificial Intelligence (AI) teacher will give comments & tips in a human voice
TEST 3: Identify changes in pitch
• Wrong answer? AI teacher will explain where the pitch changes occur
TEST 4: Recognise features
• Build your musical vocabulary through multiple-choice questions
• More than “Right’ or ’Wrong”, AI teacher will explain in detail on why the answer is inappropriate and automatically replay the corresponding section for your revision!
Start practicing with your musical AI teacher. Make the best of AURALBOOK to elevate your music skills now!