Now imagine you could quickly learn the carbon cycle whilst on the bus. Quickly check that diagram on the digestive system whilst sitting on the toilet or even how your eye works whilst watching TV. Now that would be amazing.
Fortunately for you, the brains at LearnersBox have already thought about this and bring to you the first ever application to help you learn or revise for your A-Level Biology exams. The A-Level Biology app from LearnersBox combines the best that teachers have to offer with what students want. The A-level Biology app from LearnersBox contains over 90 pages of material compatible with all exam boards. Even the most complex of processes have been broken down to allow you, the student, to be able to learn the most difficult of concepts in the comfort of your own palms.
Copyright © LearnersBox 2013
It contains the dot points of every single core topic, as well as the options! All dot points are answered and all information is accurate and valid, directly from HSC Online (hsc.csu.edu.au) itself.
This app is for students in Year 12 studying Biology as a part of their HSC subjects.
- Structured syllabus outcomes
- Content directly from HSC Online (hsc.csu.edu.au)
- Covers entire HSC Biology + Options
- Easy to read, mobile interface
- Slick GUI with appealing colours
- Free with no ads
• Mnemonics carefully categorized into the following sections:
• Krebs Cycle
• General Chemistry
• Organic Chemistry
You can look up the necessary definition by means of the main search or of the alphabetical search. Whether you are a professional in the field, a student taking a class, or just want to know more about biology, then this application was built is for you.
Learn nearly 1000 fundamental biology terms
Download biology app free here for all student , doctor, medical student.
Tags: Dictionary, biology dictionary, biology pocket dictionary, medical dictionary, free dictionary, biology terms, biology concept.
Internet's best free biology video lectures by Khan Academy ( http://www.khanacademy.org ). Covers topics seen in a first year college or high school biology course. You can comment and rate the lessons to Facebook and view your friends' comments on the application.
All Khan Academy content is available for free at www.khanacademy.org
Keywords and topics:
Evolution and Natural Selection, Intelligent Design, Natural Selection,DNA, Species, Chromosomes, Chromatids, Chromatin, Mitosis, Meiosis, Sexual Reproduction, Embryonic, Stem Cells, Cancer, Hardy-Weinberg, Bacteria, Viruses, ATP, Adenosine, Triphosphate, Cellular, Respiration, Oxidation,Biological, Electron Transport,Photosynthesis, Photorespiration, Pulmonary, Circulatory System, Heart, Hemoglobin Anatomy, Neuron, Synapses, Tropomyosin, muscle, Anatomy, Immunity, Cytotoxic, CD8+, Inflammatory, Kidney, Nephron, Prehistory, Life, Human, Agriculture, Genetics, genes, SNP, Phenotypes
Now includes 2nd half of General Biology in depth in a flashcard edition of it. 282 flashcards over biology terms and questions.
In general, there is nearly 600 slides of information over Biology.
SPECIAL THANKS TO Mrs. Killion!!!(Biology I) AND Mrs. Karels!!!(Biology II).
Whether you are a professional in the field, a student taking a class, or just want to know more about biology, then this application was built is for you.Learn nearly 1000 fundamental biology terms
Download biology app free here for all student , doctor, medical student.
The Handbook delivers the evidence-base needed to safely administer more than 3,000 brand-name of Biology Terms .
Tags: biology terms, Dictionary, biology dictionary, biology pocket dictionary, medical dictionary, free dictionary, biology terms, biology concept.
Biology Today supplies the essential material such as important texts, sample papers, previous years’ papers, flowcharts and memory tips required for achieving success in pre-medical exams.
April 2014: BIOLOGY TODAY Xplore & Win Contest PMT Special - Ecology NCERT Xtract - Questions for PMTs You Ask, We Answer AIPMT Special - Veri-Similar Practice Paper 2014 Xplore & Win Solutions (Jan.) High Yield Facts-Botany : Mineral Nutrition in Plants PMT Essential - Transcription and Translation High Yield Facts-Zoology : Animal Tissues-I AIIMS - Practice Paper 2014
This app is an educational resource designed to try and help students/pupils in studying for their Higher, or Intermediate 2 Biology SQA exam. The app covers all 3 units of the course, has 30 questions for each unit, giving a total of 90 questions. Some questions are suited more to C grade level and others are aimed at A and B level. Each question is multiple choice and has four possible answers. At the end of each completed unit, the user is given their score out of 30 and the option of either keep playing or quit the game. The answers are also available to be viewed at any time. Flex that hardcore Higher Biology muscle!!
- Elaboration of data, combined with the visual information of biological organisms.
- The latest news on Biology
- The most recent developments in the field of Biotechnology
- Expression of biological structures with video, graphics, and visuals What do we offer? -The opportunity to move popular biology culture to social media -Friendly user design
- Practically presentation of video, pictures, information, graphics, social media and news to visitors. What is the difference of the popular biology? Popular biology contains the most updated and social developments in the current World. For example; we will briefly mention about the present species adaptation to the conditions of nature, species which don't exist now, global warming, the final point that the genetics have reached, the place in the scientific environment of the biotechnology that is the most beautiful synthesis of the biology and technology. Moreover, we include games based on medicine and biology in order to be educative. As well as biology games, doctor, medicine, or surgery games will be included. We include deeper biological structures, in addition to all of these alternative developments.
- Molecular Biology and genetics
- Cell Biology
- "Systematic Biology" and "Taxonomy"
- Biological Structures
- Single-celled multi-celled
- Viruses and Bacteria.
- Contents of the video of all the working mechanisms of DNA and RNA - Organelles, and many more.
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.
* Competition between users with Score Boards within the app
* Chat or send message to other users !
* Science Quiz Objective Questions and Science Mnemonics at one place!
* PCB MCQ Series
* Mnemonics for all - Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
* Make Learning fun !!
* Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology Objective Multiple Choice Questions for Science students/ Biology Students
* Daily updated questions !!
* Only selected most probable questions
* STUDENTS COMMUNITY added to the app where you can login with your facebook/twitter details or an email
* See students using the app near you and communicate with them !!
* Specially important for MBBS preparation for exams like AIPMT, AIIMS, CPMT, CBSE, A levels biology, CBSE, +2, premedicals etc.
* All chapters covered
* Objective Physics Quiz, Objective Chemistry Quiz, Objective Biology Quiz (Objective Botany Quiz and Objective Zoology Quiz)
* Online support at facebook.com/entrancembbs
More from developer
Geometry is all about shapes, size, relative position of figures, and the properties of space. GeometrIQ is an interactive game presenting geometrical problems covering wide range of topics such as parallel & perpendicular lines, triangles, circles, quadrilaterals, perimeter and areas and various theorems in each area. Simple yet very comprehensible, thoughtful yet full-of-fun approach taken by the game ensures you enjoy Geometry.
To play -
a) Select a game you want to play by hitting the ‘Game-ID’ button
b) Geometric problem is presented by way of an image. Specifics of the problems are highlighted by 1-4 '?' on the problem image
c) On the right side of the image, potential answers are shown as number of labels
d) Select/Tap a label, drag-and-drop it on appropriate question-mark on the problem image
e) If the label matches with question mark, You Win and proceed with other question marks on the same game or to the next game. If not matching, you can try it again.
Games are framed creatively to encourage thinking and applying geometry theorems knowledge to solve problems. Topics covered are -
- Basics of Geometry
- Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
- Various types of triangles (Obtuse, right angle, acute, scalene, isosceles, and equilateral triangles)
- Relationship within triangles (medians, mid-segments, altitude, right-angle, etc.)
- Quadrilaterals ( Parallelograms, Rectangle, Square, Rhombus, Trapezoid, and Kite)
- Circles (Secant, Chord, Radius, Diameter, Tangent, Common Internal Tangents, Common External Tangents, Internally Tangent Circle, Externally Tangent Circle, Arc Measures, Inscribed Angles)
- Perimeter and Area (Area and perimeter calculation of various polygons, Area and Circumference and Arc Length of circles)
- Surface and volume of polyhedrons, prisms, cylinders, cones, pyramids, spheres and others)
Games are created carefully to ensure best possible covering of all theorems and postulates. For example, some of the theorems used as basis are:
- Vertical Angles Theorem
- Triangle Sum Theorem
- Exterior Angle Theorem
- Third Angles Theorem
- Base Angles Theorem
- Perpendicular Bisector Theorem
- Angle Bisector Theorem
- Mid-segment Theorem
- Alternate Interior Angles, Consecutive Interior Angles, Alternate Exterior Angles Theorems
- Napolean's Theorem
- The Pythagorean Theorem
- Segment and Angle Congruence Theorems
- Tangent to a Circle Theorem:
- Tangent Segments from a Common External Point Theorem
The game comes with 3 levels:
Package-0 (Games 1 to 5) : Free
Package-1 (Games 6 to 49 ) : Can be purchased for $1.99.
Package-2 (Games 50 to 99) : Can be purchased for $1.99.
Whether you classify this game as Science / Mathematics or just Geometry....Whether you call this a game or quiz or an application, one thing for sure, it will help you learn and apply geometry in a better way.
Whether you are student, teacher, or simply interested in geometry- this game is for you! Enhance your knowledge and have fun too. Play it now.
So, are you up for the challenge?
This is not a tutorial service. It is a peer-peer learning service; where students learn-teach-&-earn.
Using this mobile app, you can raise a help request and view the completed response. NOTE - You can help with a review *only* using a desktop browser.
Signup today, and get 29 coins for free, just for signing up (but you have to use the coins within 15 days by creating a homework review request)