Now imagine you could quickly learn the carbon cycle whilst on the bus. Quickly check that diagram on the digestive system whilst sitting on the toilet or even how your eye works whilst watching TV. Now that would be amazing.
Fortunately for you, the brains at LearnersBox have already thought about this and bring to you the first ever application to help you learn or revise for your A-Level Biology exams. The A-Level Biology app from LearnersBox combines the best that teachers have to offer with what students want. The A-level Biology app from LearnersBox contains over 90 pages of material compatible with all exam boards. Even the most complex of processes have been broken down to allow you, the student, to be able to learn the most difficult of concepts in the comfort of your own palms.
Copyright © LearnersBox 2013
Biology Today supplies the essential material such as important texts, sample papers, previous years’ papers, flowcharts and memory tips required for achieving success in pre-medical exams.
February 2014: Content in this issue: Xplore & Win Contest Target PMTs - Practice Questions 2014 NCERT Xtract Questions for PMTs Assertion & Reason CBSE Board - Sample Paper 2014 High Yield Facts-Botany : Environmental Issues-I PMT Essential : Biological Classification High Yield Facts-Zoology : Theories of Evolution AIPMT Special : Veri-Similar Practice Paper 2014 You Ask, We Answer Xplore & Win So... More
December 2013:Content this month: Xplore & Win Contest CBSE Board 2014 Unitwise Practice Paper (Series 4) Bio-Bulletin You Ask, We Answer Biology Olympiad Practice Problems 2014 Xplore & Win Solutions (Sept) Target PMTs - Practice Questions 2014 High Yield Facts-Botany : Morphology of Flowering Plants-II PMT Essential - Immunology High Yield Facts-Zoology - Chemical Coordination and Integrat..
October 2013: Content in this week: Xplore & Win Contest NCERT Xtract Neural Control and Coordination CBSE Board 2014 Unitwise Practice Paper (Series 2) Target PMTs : Practice Questions 2014 High Yield Facts-Botany : Gene Regulation PMT Essential Excretion and Osmoregulation High Yield Facts-Zoology Human Reproduction - II Xplore & Win Solutions (July) PMT Special Plant Physiology You Ask, We Answer
September 2013:Content this month: Xplore & Win Contest CBSE Board 2014 : Unitwise Practice Paper Bio-Bulletin Assertion & Reason You Ask, We Answer NCERT Xtract Respiration in Plants High Yield Facts-Zoology Sensory Receptors PMT Essential Biotechnology: Principles and Processes High Yield Facts - Botany Plant Tissue Culture Xplore & Win Solutions (June) J & K CETSolved Paper 2013 Biology Oly...
August 2013: Content this month: Xplore & Win Contest Assertion & Reason Target PMTs Practice Questions 2014 You Ask, We Answer Examiner’s Mind Human Health and Diseases Xplore & Win Solutions (May) High Yield Facts-BotanyEnxymes PMT Essential Biotic Interactions High Yield Facts-Zoology Human Reproduction-I NCERT Xtract Evolution PMT Special Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals
July 2013:Content this month: My Success Story - AYUSH GOEL (NEET TOPPER) Explore & Win Contest Solved Paper 2013 - Karnataka NEET Solved Paper 2013 - AMU Medical Quick PMT Revision - Ecosystem-I Xplore & Win Solutions (April) High Yield Facts-Zoology Breathing and Exchange of Gases PMT Essential - Chromosomal Mutations High Yield Facts - Botany Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants-II NEET Special - Diversity in the Living World You Ask, We Answer
May 2013: Content this month: Xplore & Win Contest cBSE BoardSolved Paper 2013 AIIMS Model Test Paper 2013 NCERT Xtract Questions for NEET Xplore & Win Solutions (Feb.) High Yield Facts-Zoology Phylum--Chordata-III PMT Essential - Microbes in Human Welfare High Yield Facts-Botany Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants-I Examiner’s Mind Reproductive Health AIIMS Special - Assertion and Reason Target...
June 2013:Content this month: Xplore & Win Contest NEET : Solved Paper 2013 Quick PMT Revision : Molecular Basis of Inheritance-IV NCERT Xtract : Questions for NEET, AIIMS and other PMTs High Yield Facts-Botany : Transport in Plants-II PMT Essential :
* Competition between users with Score Boards within the app
* Chat or send message to other users !
* Science Quiz Objective Questions and Science Mnemonics at one place!
* PCB MCQ Series
* Mnemonics for all - Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
* Make Learning fun !!
* Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology Objective Multiple Choice Questions for Science students/ Biology Students
* Daily updated questions !!
* Only selected most probable questions
* STUDENTS COMMUNITY added to the app where you can login with your facebook/twitter details or an email
* See students using the app near you and communicate with them !!
* Specially important for MBBS preparation for exams like AIPMT, AIIMS, CPMT, CBSE, A levels biology, CBSE, +2, premedicals etc.
* All chapters covered
* Objective Physics Quiz, Objective Chemistry Quiz, Objective Biology Quiz (Objective Botany Quiz and Objective Zoology Quiz)
* Online support at facebook.com/entrancembbs
Internet's best free biology video lectures by Khan Academy ( http://www.khanacademy.org ). Covers topics seen in a first year college or high school biology course. You can comment and rate the lessons to Facebook and view your friends' comments on the application.
All Khan Academy content is available for free at www.khanacademy.org
Keywords and topics:
Evolution and Natural Selection, Intelligent Design, Natural Selection,DNA, Species, Chromosomes, Chromatids, Chromatin, Mitosis, Meiosis, Sexual Reproduction, Embryonic, Stem Cells, Cancer, Hardy-Weinberg, Bacteria, Viruses, ATP, Adenosine, Triphosphate, Cellular, Respiration, Oxidation,Biological, Electron Transport,Photosynthesis, Photorespiration, Pulmonary, Circulatory System, Heart, Hemoglobin Anatomy, Neuron, Synapses, Tropomyosin, muscle, Anatomy, Immunity, Cytotoxic, CD8+, Inflammatory, Kidney, Nephron, Prehistory, Life, Human, Agriculture, Genetics, genes, SNP, Phenotypes
- Elaboration of data, combined with the visual information of biological organisms.
- The latest news on Biology
- The most recent developments in the field of Biotechnology
- Expression of biological structures with video, graphics, and visuals What do we offer? -The opportunity to move popular biology culture to social media -Friendly user design
- Practically presentation of video, pictures, information, graphics, social media and news to visitors. What is the difference of the popular biology? Popular biology contains the most updated and social developments in the current World. For example; we will briefly mention about the present species adaptation to the conditions of nature, species which don't exist now, global warming, the final point that the genetics have reached, the place in the scientific environment of the biotechnology that is the most beautiful synthesis of the biology and technology. Moreover, we include games based on medicine and biology in order to be educative. As well as biology games, doctor, medicine, or surgery games will be included. We include deeper biological structures, in addition to all of these alternative developments.
- Molecular Biology and genetics
- Cell Biology
- "Systematic Biology" and "Taxonomy"
- Biological Structures
- Single-celled multi-celled
- Viruses and Bacteria.
- Contents of the video of all the working mechanisms of DNA and RNA - Organelles, and many more.
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.
Whether you are a professional in the field, a student taking a class, or just want to know more about biology, then this application was built is for you.Learn nearly 1000 fundamental biology terms
Download biology app free here for all student , doctor, medical student.
The Handbook delivers the evidence-base needed to safely administer more than 3,000 brand-name of Biology Terms .
Tags: biology terms, Dictionary, biology dictionary, biology pocket dictionary, medical dictionary, free dictionary, biology terms, biology concept.
This app is an educational resource designed to try and help students/pupils in studying for their Higher, or Intermediate 2 Biology SQA exam. The app covers all 3 units of the course, has 30 questions for each unit, giving a total of 90 questions. Some questions are suited more to C grade level and others are aimed at A and B level. Each question is multiple choice and has four possible answers. At the end of each completed unit, the user is given their score out of 30 and the option of either keep playing or quit the game. The answers are also available to be viewed at any time. Flex that hardcore Higher Biology muscle!!
You can look up the necessary definition by means of the main search or of the alphabetical search. Whether you are a professional in the field, a student taking a class, or just want to know more about biology, then this application was built is for you.
Learn nearly 1000 fundamental biology terms
Download biology app free here for all student , doctor, medical student.
Tags: Dictionary, biology dictionary, biology pocket dictionary, medical dictionary, free dictionary, biology terms, biology concept.
It contains the dot points of every single core topic, as well as the options! All dot points are answered and all information is accurate and valid, directly from HSC Online (hsc.csu.edu.au) itself.
This app is for students in Year 12 studying Biology as a part of their HSC subjects.
- Structured syllabus outcomes
- Content directly from HSC Online (hsc.csu.edu.au)
- Covers entire HSC Biology + Options
- Easy to read, mobile interface
- Slick GUI with appealing colours
- Free with no ads
Now includes 2nd half of General Biology in depth in a flashcard edition of it. 282 flashcards over biology terms and questions.
In general, there is nearly 600 slides of information over Biology.
SPECIAL THANKS TO Mrs. Killion!!!(Biology I) AND Mrs. Karels!!!(Biology II).
This pocket size reference is mean for you to quickly look up the terms for their respective definitions & meaning hastily. Whether you are a professional in the field, a student taking a class, or just want to know more about biology, this application will surely benefit you.
Start and learn the fundamental of biology terms today
Get it NOW...
***NOTES: NO POP UP ADS
It's a simple way to to brush up your knowledge and to study fast.
If you're not sure about your biology skills - just take our Biology Test:
- many interesting questions;
- multiple choice;
- study quick! study fun!
Take the Biology Test - become a Biology master!
PLEASE try donate version and SUPPORT as well as get no ads!! As well as gain access to new features sooner!
50% of full version goes to http://www.code.org/
Works with GCSE curriculum and general Secondary Education too!!
All the units: Cells, Evolution, Growth, Energy, Response, Homeostasis, Reproduction, Organization
Syllabus in Chapters menu and Sub-Chapters menu (All 17), under the menu button (Requires internet)
Please report any and all bugs, or contact me personally :)
Thank you for downloading :)
More from developer
Geometry is all about shapes, size, relative position of figures, and the properties of space. GeometrIQ is an interactive game presenting geometrical problems covering wide range of topics such as parallel & perpendicular lines, triangles, circles, quadrilaterals, perimeter and areas and various theorems in each area. Simple yet very comprehensible, thoughtful yet full-of-fun approach taken by the game ensures you enjoy Geometry.
To play -
a) Select a game you want to play by hitting the ‘Game-ID’ button
b) Geometric problem is presented by way of an image. Specifics of the problems are highlighted by 1-4 '?' on the problem image
c) On the right side of the image, potential answers are shown as number of labels
d) Select/Tap a label, drag-and-drop it on appropriate question-mark on the problem image
e) If the label matches with question mark, You Win and proceed with other question marks on the same game or to the next game. If not matching, you can try it again.
Games are framed creatively to encourage thinking and applying geometry theorems knowledge to solve problems. Topics covered are -
- Basics of Geometry
- Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
- Various types of triangles (Obtuse, right angle, acute, scalene, isosceles, and equilateral triangles)
- Relationship within triangles (medians, mid-segments, altitude, right-angle, etc.)
- Quadrilaterals ( Parallelograms, Rectangle, Square, Rhombus, Trapezoid, and Kite)
- Circles (Secant, Chord, Radius, Diameter, Tangent, Common Internal Tangents, Common External Tangents, Internally Tangent Circle, Externally Tangent Circle, Arc Measures, Inscribed Angles)
- Perimeter and Area (Area and perimeter calculation of various polygons, Area and Circumference and Arc Length of circles)
- Surface and volume of polyhedrons, prisms, cylinders, cones, pyramids, spheres and others)
Games are created carefully to ensure best possible covering of all theorems and postulates. For example, some of the theorems used as basis are:
- Vertical Angles Theorem
- Triangle Sum Theorem
- Exterior Angle Theorem
- Third Angles Theorem
- Base Angles Theorem
- Perpendicular Bisector Theorem
- Angle Bisector Theorem
- Mid-segment Theorem
- Alternate Interior Angles, Consecutive Interior Angles, Alternate Exterior Angles Theorems
- Napolean's Theorem
- The Pythagorean Theorem
- Segment and Angle Congruence Theorems
- Tangent to a Circle Theorem:
- Tangent Segments from a Common External Point Theorem
The game comes with 3 levels:
Package-0 (Games 1 to 5) : Free
Package-1 (Games 6 to 49 ) : Can be purchased for $1.99.
Package-2 (Games 50 to 99) : Can be purchased for $1.99.
Whether you classify this game as Science / Mathematics or just Geometry....Whether you call this a game or quiz or an application, one thing for sure, it will help you learn and apply geometry in a better way.
Whether you are student, teacher, or simply interested in geometry- this game is for you! Enhance your knowledge and have fun too. Play it now.
So, are you up for the challenge?
This is not a tutorial service. It is a peer-peer learning service; where students learn-teach-&-earn.
Using this mobile app, you can raise a help request and view the completed response. NOTE - You can help with a review *only* using a desktop browser.
Signup today, and get 29 coins for free, just for signing up (but you have to use the coins within 15 days by creating a homework review request)