LOTC Instant Games allows the user to fill their cart with games, that they then take to an on-property clerk for purchase. The on-property clerk then credits the user's account, and thus the end user can experience the reveals of the games they chosen. The user can then choose to experience the reveal of the outcome of the game whenever they choose.
If the end user happens to have won anything, they must return to the on-property clerk for redemption. No money is ever taken from or credited to the end user via the app.
Lake of the Torches Instant Games application accepts no money.
Lake of the Torches Instant Games application pays out no money.
The list below is the steps a user takes to participate.
1. User Registers in the Application
2. User is instructed to visit the Lake of the Torches property to verify their account and to verify their age
3. Once verified the user can select their preferred game reveals and add them to their list
4. Once the user is ready they visit the Lake of the Torches property to present their QR code to the cashier
5. Cashier collects physical payment from the user (outside of the application)
6. As soon as the payment is complete (outside of the application) the games are played (outside of the application via a server on property) and the results are sent to the users application
7. User reveals the results via the game reveals they selected
8. If the user reveals a winner (the results were determined outside the application via the server on property) they then bring their QR code to the cashier for scanning
9. Cashier awards physical prize to the user (outside of the application)
There is NO off-site purchase or prize redemption. This ensures the users must be on-site.
The app is only providing users with results. No gaming or purchase is done in the app. The app is only a reveal mechanism. Not a gaming app. Not a shopping app.