This application is accessed and used by kids easily with mobile devices.
For children above 7 years of ages
Education Forest includes games in science, biology and medicine categories. It is an ideal choice for the families of students and children above 7 years ages.
These educational games help students understand lessons easily and have fun of them. They can enhance their knowledge of natural sciences with biology games that teach cell organelles, species of plants, animals and other creatures. Education Forest has collected also medical games, anatomy games, surgery and doctor games. So, students can learn human body; anatomy systems like muscular anatomy, skeletal anatomy; how the body system are working; how a surgery is performed.
For kids ;
Families are at peace when kids play these educational games both for girls and boys. Free painting games, online coloring books, how to draw lessons, typing games contributes to preschool education. With geography games they can find the countries of the World on map, with math games they will learn four operations, with science games they meet with the science tools and with language games they can start to learn English grammar and vocabularies. Kids will be ready for school. Also, teachers can recommend these educational games to their students.
- Various categories like Anatomy, Biology, Coloring, Geography, Math, Science, Typing, Language
- Educational Games for all ages from kids to adults
- Educational flashcards, quizes, games, videos and more contents appropriate for kids and adults.
- Useful apps for classroom, as well as self-directed learning
- Kid quizes, kids paint coloring books
- Animal photos, videos, and more content for kids
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.
✓ TOP 100 EDUCATION APPS WORLDWIDE
It's time to prepare to succeed your admissions tests! Test Logical Reasoning is the app you need to succeed!
Test Logical Reasoning helps in improving problem-solving skills by focusing on Logical Reasoning Questions. Test Logical Reasoning will help you in preparation of admissions tests and other different kind of exams.
To succeed your Logical Reasoning test, you need to use the information and preconditions to make the right conclusion
Entrance Examinations with Logical Reasoning Tests:
• MBA, GMAT, GRE, CAT, Hotel Management
• SAT, LSAT
• College entrance
• HR Test to get a job
- Hundreds of questions that prepare you for any type of Logical Reasoning Quiz and Tests.
- Prepare for Interview/Exams while traveling, at Lunch time. Logical Reasoning does not require Internet connection
- Detailed explanation for the answer (illustrative examples)
- Specific categories for ease of use
- Number Series
- Essential Part
- Matching Definitions
- Logical Problems
- Statement and Assumption
- Theme Detection
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Making Judgments
- Logical Games
Most problems give a variety of conditions and you must use an "if"-"then" approach. It's important that you read the whole problem, and choose the best hint or clue before starting to solve the problem.
If you have any question or you would like to report an issue, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tanya is older than Eric.
Cliff is older than Tanya.
Eric is older than Cliff.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
Answer: Option B
Because the first two statements are true, Eric is the youngest of the three, so the third statement must be false.
JAK, KBL, LCM, MDN, _____
A. OEP B. NEO
C. MEN D. PFQ
Answer: Option B
This is an alternating series in alphabetical order. The middle letters follow the order ABCDE. The first and third letters are alphabetical beginning with J. The third letter is repeated as a first letter in each subsequent three-letter segment