Audibly is an offline music player and wireless surround sound system for Android and iOS devices. Audibly will wirelessly stream and synchronize down to the millisecond, music across many devices. To add music, copy music files, like m4a, wav, and mp3, through the built-in file manager. Then Audibly will automatically sort through all the files and organize a new music library.
You can broadcast from iOS to Android or Android to iOS or a mix of devices. This has been tested to work on ten devices simultaneously on the same WiFi network. Feel free to test this with unlimited devices.
Audibly has an extremely accurate syncing engine, making a crystal clear listening experience.
Connect devices over WiFi and use them as wireless, surround sound speakers. Audibly has a complex audio synchronization system to keep the devices' music in sync. Place all the iOS devices around a large room, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.
• Create a playlist of songs from your own library
• Automatically organizes music files into a library
• Music kept in sync as you listen
• Favorite what’s playing to come back to it later
• No Internet connection required*
* Music can be streamed over Peer-to-Peer Wi-Fi on newer, supported devices, anywhere you are without an Internet connection. Devices can also connect over a Wi-Fi network.