Deep within the mountainous lands of “Gringewald”, there is a sleepy little village called “Dunwick”. One of the residents of this village is Mr. Jones, who is a farmer. His pet cat Snuggles is loved by the whole village, for she is one of the most intelligent animals they have ever seen. Unfortunately, Mr. Jones has been away from home for a while as he is busy with an assignment. And there is nobody else but you to feed Snuggles the kitty cat. But here is the problem- the cat food is locked behind a puzzle which you must solve by discovering words within the playing board. Can you keep Snuggles fed till Mr. Jones returns? Because she is going to walk around the home chewing everything from shoes to carpets until she gets her food, and Mr. Jones won’t like that. Besides, who wouldn’t want to feed such a cute cat?
Play by unraveling new words hidden within the alphabet puzzle. There is a wooden board with 10 rows and 11 columns, with keywords displayed underneath.
Your goal is to find all the keywords listed underneath the table, and these keywords are given based on the category shown at the top right of the screen.
The category can be one of many things, and changes with each level- business, computers, sports, etc.
You will notice that each level has a timer, which starts at 5 minutes and keeps counting down till you hit zero.
● Play by unraveling new words hidden within the alphabet puzzle. There is a wooden board with 10 rows and 11 columns, with keywords displayed underneath.
● Your goal is to find all the keywords listed underneath the table, and these keywords are given based on the category shown at the top right of the screen.
● The category can be one of many things, and changes with each level: business, computers, sports, etc.
● You will notice that each level has a timer, which starts at 5 minutes and keeps counting down till you hit zero. As you progress the time will be reduced to make it harder
● If you find all the words before the timer finishes counting down, Snuggles is going to be really happy. If you take too long to find the words, she will start growling.
● Find words in quick succession. Snuggles will respond with happy meows every time you get it right. You can check the number of remaining words by inspecting the keyword display at the bottom, completed words will be grayed out.
● When the games begin it will show a little hint in the form of a guiding hand on the puzzle board. Check underneath the profile picture, it will show your score for each level which increases by 1 every time you get a word right.
● Words can be completed vertically, horizontally, diagonally, and even in reverse. For example, let’s say you’re looking for the word “BOW”. The letters B, O, and W may not be found in that order. But if you see these alphabets in reverse, i.e. W, O, and B, you can simply drag your finger across to complete the word.
● After completing a word, a light blue stripe will be drawn over it which shows that it has been finished. And you will also get streaks, like “Wonderful” and “Good Job”, for completing 2 or 3 words in quick succession.
● Be patient, and scan across the grid to check if certain words can be completed out of order. You don’t have to struggle with that one word which you can’t find, skip ahead and finish a simpler one instead. Come back to the hard word later, when the rest are done.
● A lot of the words will be hidden deep inside the alphabet grid diagonally, so you need to check every possible angle.
● Check your rank on the global leaderboard
having problems? any suggestions? feel free to email us! email@example.com