LG G Pro Doesn't show played list on LG G Pro 4.4.2 but works fine on galaxy tab 4 running 4.4.2 anyone have any idea's why? was working fine before update to 4.4.2..
Great! It's small and simple. To the dev: please enable suspend playback on phone ring and during calls, very annoying.
Simple and Broad... Such a range of music in one place. Searching for interesting stations is almost like DXing short wave...digitally. And very low-key ads, too.
Useless Says error with connection each time.
Advertisement Too simple functionality, for so annoying ad.
Thank you How is this possible? I found the phil hendrie show, cool
v1.22b (with fix for "no connection found" bug, sorry!)
- Added stream quality information
- Minor dialog fix when can't connect to station
- Main menu buttons centered (was not the case om some devices)
- Added favorites list
- Added option to add custom streams
- Displays notifications when playing in the background
- Bug fix for devices with only 1 internet connection
- Will display song history on more devices
- Fixed app crashes and freezes on some devices
Automate internet radio streaming! Utilizes SHOUTcast™ and icecast.org services