Animal Puzzle for Toddlers, is a didactic jigsaw puzzle game for children and toddlers, from 2 to 5 year old. This educational game includes voices with the name of the animals to enhance the learning experience of preschoolers.
★ Features ★
Carefully crafted to be used even by the youngest baby without assistance. Developed for tablets and phones
- Hand drawn illustrations of 24 cute animals. With a harmonious color scheme, specifically designed and tested for our little preschoolers.
- Sound artwork thought-out to stimulate and amuse the children and babies.
- Play each puzzle with 4, 6 or 9 pieces in 4 different backgrounds, with interactive elements to encourage exploration and developing of visual perception and fine motor skills.
- Toddlers will end learning the name of 24 animals in different environments. This app allows to change the language displayed, use it to introduce your kids into the English, Spanish, and Portuguese languages.
- It’s a PlayToddlers’ game : We devised every detail of our educational apps to create a pedagogical, fun and unique experience, taking advantage of touch devices, and making it extremely easy to be used even by the youngest baby.
★ Detailed Description: ★
Play puzzle is a great educational exercise to promote learning, recognition of shapes and colors and fine motor skills of young and babies children under 5 year old.
In this puzzle for children you will find four different scenarios:
Jungle: Where toddlers can play with the lion, monkey, giraffe, hippopotamus, crocodile and zebra. Also, some nice plants in the background noise will move and when the child will touch them. Encouraging exploration.
Farm: With illustrations of a rooster, a pig, a duck, a cow, a sheep and a donkey. Preschoolers can also interact with some funny chicks in interactive background.
Arctic: Where toddlers will have to solve puzzles of animals like the snow leopard, reindeer, penguin, a St. Bernard, a seal and a bear.
Ocean: And finally, preschoolers will explore the marine fauna and play with drawings of a crab, a starfish, an octopus, a fish, seahorse and the whale.
Each animal is accompanied by a sign with your name, small preschool or kindergarten can use the game to become familiar with letters or even whole words animals in different languages.
This educational game is accompanied by background music and a pleasant and fun high quality graphics to motivate our toddlers, so your child will make the most of the experience as they discover the animal kingdom.