HOXChess is a free and open source Xiangqi (Chinese Chess) application for Android. The user can either practice with Artificial Intelligent (AI) or play with other people around the world through the free PlayXiangqi.com server.
- Replay mode that supports for modes: Begin, Previous, Next, End.
- Three languages: English, Chinese (Simplified) and Vietnamese.
Offline or Artificial Intelligent (AI) mode:
- The AI has three different levels: Easy, Medium, Difficulty.
Online mode (through a centralized server at PlayXiangqi.com):
- Play with other people either as a registered user or as a Guest.
- Play or Observe existing games/tables.
- Support basic Chat feature.
- Track Rating/Points and game statistics using Elo Rating System.
- Support Auto-Resume after having disconnected from the network.
- Basic online options: Resign, Draw, and Reset.
- HOXChess is created by PlayXiangqi.com.
- HaQiKi D is an AI engine written by H.G. Muller at home.hccnet.nl/h.g.muller