5 star cheers 🥂. This is one great app I have bought over some years ago. And the developer constantly striving to please us via regular improvements. No regrets having bought it.
This is an updated review. This app is extremely useful . They only thing I would mention is that sotimes seeing the depth of some word and uses will still showing Mandarin listening examples and simplified Chinese characters even though I'm using the app in Cantonese with traditional characters.
Brilliant overall, but you can't input a Cantonese Pronunciation when creating a custom card, even if you set the dictionary to Cantonese the flashcard will have Mandarin Pronunciation, please add it would be helpful 🙏😄
👍It is comprehensive. It's my favourite dictionary. The format, presentation, and pronunciation with all the easy understanding Pinyin is excellent for those who want to learn better Mandarin.
Best resource for learning Chinese; Great flashcard/dictionary system with extensive examples of how to use the vocabulary, forgiving handwritten input, and it even handles broad search terms very well. I use this to help me read high level native Chinese novels, articles, etc.
Great app. The dictionary is complete, well organized and easy to use. The words are given in a context and there is examples of sentences so you can even improve your grammar.
See our new ABC Cantonese Dictionary + new TTS voices in "Add-ons."
• Updated our built-in PLC dictionary with parts of speech, tons of new content (40k entries / 12k examples), and bug fixes.
• Updated our built-in Chinese fonts to look a bit more standard (same style though).
• Added a new option in Search Interface to inset search results on devices with edgeless displays.
• Performance improvements, especially on Android 7.
• Lots of bug fixes, including some nasty OCR + AnkiDroid crashes.
The only online and offline Dictionary and Thesaurus with every word you look up