The server works OK but the Android TV client only shows a frozen picture (even after factory reset). Audio goes on in the background just fine.
Good Recent update has broken the "play next" and "add to queue" functions when casting. When attempting either of these actions the entire show that episode belongs to gets added to the queue (I.e. add S03E04 and S01E01 onwards all get added to the queue in order). Not cool, that was my favourite way of using the app.
Unable to connect to server after update Fixed by changing secure connection setting in advanced menu.
After a series of work arounds I figured out how to get it up and running again. Works just like new.
every thing i want only issue i ever have is connecting with vpn on, if that worked i would give 5 stars
Reliable and inexpensive I've used Plex for over a year and never a problem I couldn't figure out easily. Not sure how they can give me so much for $4.99 a month but thx
- Post-play screen following video playback.
- Add Rotten Tomatoes reviews to movie preplay screen.
- Show currently playing item in new embedded mini-player (mobile only).
- [Android TV] Support library scanning.
- [Android TV] Add lyrics support.
- Improve video player buffer calculation to reduce buffering and issues where video wouldn't restart.
- [Android TV] Don't show Episode actions for Movies in the Playlist view.
See more at: https://goo.gl/iDPQet