This thing has changed my life! Only minor annoyance is the sync button when syncing music. There is no "all" and the number of track selection is super confusing. Would also be nice to sync playlists as much as you do for TV shows (i.e. 5 unwatched episodes).
Love it but... Long term user and subscriber here. Please bring the ability to see what is what when fast forwarding or rewinding within all shows... Not just movies. It makes it so difficult to find a specific spot you need to jump to. Or at least give the option to jump a minute, 3, 5, 10, etc. Cheers
Best movie organizer app ever. A little work setting it up but well worth it. There is a free version and a paid version. Not sure the difference but I paid for the paid version just because I love the app so much. Would love to see support for Oculus Samsung Gear VR.
Fantastic product I have a network attached external drive linked to an old PC acting as a Plex server. I can view my movies and TV collections on my phone, Chromecast, Xbox, laptop etc. Works wonderfully, very well supported and updated frequently.
Couldn't live without it! Anyone with a large library of videos will appreciate the automatic details and cover images for all of your videos. There's just nothing else like it.
Personal Netfix If u know how to use the Internet u really dont need netflix. But this right here makes your media library look and act like netflix. Especially if u subscribe. Super dopeness.
- Now showing mini-player also inside channels and photo albums.
- [Android TV] Add support to skip next/previous within the preplay pages.
- Fix bug that prevented some photo albums from being viewed.
- Fix problem where the app would fail to show certain Plex servers discovered in the local network.
- [Chromecast] Resolve issue when attempting to change video quality mid-playback.
See more at: http://goo.gl/zC8Ssk