* Remote widgets for home and lock screens (resizable lock screen widget on Jelly Bean+)
* Large, user friendly remote interface
* Pull out drawers for currently playing content and advanced settings
* Now playing drawer allows skipping between TV episodes WITHOUT a Plex queue!
* Automatic Plex client configuration (manual configuration also available)
* Support for all screen sizes (phone & tablet)
* Use Android keyboard to search Plex queues
I am very committed to supporting my users, if you have any problems or suggestions to make the app better please don't hesitate to contact me! If you're unhappy with the app I'm more than willing to offer a refund, I stand behind my work and am always open to criticism.
If you're happy with my app, please leave a review! It really helps me out with my placement in the Play store :)
Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with Plex, this is a 3rd party application designed to work in harmony with their software.
• Know when there is something new to watch without opening a client app
• See what TV series and movies are currently in-progress
• Perfect for cord-cutters who use automated downloads
• Send messages to shared library users and owners
• Forward notifications via email (premium feature)
• Group notifications and listings by media type, server, or a single list
• Full support for Android Wear notifications
• Quick and easy playback on connected clients (does not include Chromecast)
• Supports multiple Plex servers
• Supports shared libraries from other users
• Advanced filtering for servers, libraries, and TV series
• Automatically handles both local and remote connections
• Easy setup--just sign in to Plex.tv and go
Media Browser Features:
• Automatic server discovery
• Media Browser Connect sign in for shared libraries support
• Advanced filtering for servers, libraries, and TV series
• Automatically handles both local and remote connections
• Easy setup--just sign into your server or Media Browser Connect and go
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Note: Not all Plex Players can be remotely controlled. Blu-ray players, PS3 and PS4 cannot be remotely controlled. Plex Media Center, Plex Home Theater, Plex for Android are confirmed to work.
The new trackpad allows you to keep your eyes on Plex and still not miss any buttons.
Without any need for configuration, this remote will find the Plex servers and clients for you. Forget the hassle of manual input of IP adresses and port numbers.
Automatic server/client discovery.
Trackpad to control Plex with swipe gestures.
Press and hold up/down/left/right -buttons, to scroll through the menus.
Show On Screen Display (OSD)
Toggle subtitles (on/off) (Not working with PHT)
Change subtitle language (Not working with PHT)
Change audio language (Not working with PHT)
Show codec information (Not working with PHT)
If you are having trouble getting it to work, have a look at the FAQ: http://appealingworks.wordpress.com/plex-remote-faq/
If you want to contribute to the project, the source code is available here:
This remote communicates with the Plex media server using a wireless network. Not used for advertisements.
Used to check whether a connection to a Wi-Fi network exists or not.
In the process of finding plex servers the ip address and netmask of the phone is required.
Used to detect incoming calls and pause the media, if this is activated in the settings.
All you need is this app and a Plex™ Media Server. It will allow you to stream any movies\videos from your Plex library to your chromecast.
Free 7 day trial. After that you can upgrade to the full version with unlimited casting with an in-app purchase.
Transcoding has been added as an experimental feature. You can enable it in the settings. It is still recommended that for best results you convert your library into a format directly supported by the chromecast, since transcoding does not always give good results.
● No guarantees.
● Transcoding may not give good results.
● This app calls your Plex Media Server's transcoding engine.
● A number of factors like Wi-Fi network throughput, Plex server specs and server load play a part in successful transcoding.
● If you experience problems with transcoding, there are a number of suggestions in the plex forum to improve transcoding results.
● Please do not leave negative ratings/comments if transcoding does not work for you. The results you receive are beyond this app's control.
Currently TV Shows, Music and Photos are not supported. You must have a Plex™ Media Server running on your local network.
App should be considered as BETA right now. Please make sure everything is working for you before upgrading to the full version.
Plex™ is a registered trademark of Plex, Inc. This app is in no way affiliated with Plex™. It just uses it's awesome server backend to provide movie meta-data and serve the media files over a web server.
Get the free, open source Media Browser Server at http://mediabrowser.tv (required as part of your Media Browser install).
• Media Browser automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Media Browser organizes your media into an elegant display with artwork, rich metadata and related content.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Rich parental control and management features allow you to easily control access for your entire family.
Energize your collection with Media Browser and take your media to the next level.
All content displayed here is licensed for reuse under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. The videos displayed are available on the Open Movie Project, found at http://www.blender.org/
Control Plex clients with your voice! Voice Control for Plex allows you to send voice commands to Plex for playback and control.
There are four ways to trigger Voice Recognition:
1) Simply install the home screen shortcut via the menu button from the Main Settings screen (or manually).
2) Use utter! to pass voice commands to Tasker, which passes those commands on to this app.
3) Similar to #2, but using AutoVoice instead of utter!
4) If your device is rooted, you may install the Xposed Framework (http://goo.gl/qf2xmW) and the Google Search/Now API v1.2.1 (http://goo.gl/WW3Ui0) to have your voice commands passed from Google Now into this app.
To use method #2 or #3 you will have to import a Tasker project via the menu button. After selecting to open the XML project file with Tasker, you will be redirected into Tasker, where you will have to finish the import by long pressing on the Home button (at the bottom of the app), then import, then select VoiceControlForPlex.prj.xml.
If you enjoy this app, please consider purchasing the Donate app to support further development! http://goo.gl/tufHom
Plex clients supported:
Plex Home Theater (OS X, Linux and Windows)
Chromecast (In-app purchase)
Android Wear is supported, as an in-app-purchase.
Plex Media Center (i.e. pre 1.0) is not supported.
Upon first launch, you will have the ability to set a Plex Media Server to stream from. If you have multiple PMS's, you can leave this setting to "Scan All" so that all of the servers are scanned for media. If you only have one PMS, however, you should set it here as scanning all servers will cause a delay in starting playback. You can also set a default Client to stream media to, by tapping the cast icon in the menu bar. You may also decide to receive feedback and error messages via Voice instead of Toast, and these can be set separately. Next, simply start up your chosen Voice Recognition method, and speak any of the below examples to trigger playback on the chosen Plex client. You can also specify a client to stream to by adding "on <client name>" to what you say to Google Now.
"Watch Children of Men"
"Watch movie Fight Club" (I guess specifying "movie" would only really be useful for a movie with "Episode" in the title?)
For TV Shows:
"Watch season 1 episode 5 of Homeland"
"Watch The Newsroom Season 1 Episode 2"
"Watch Breaking Bad season 5 episode 8"
"Watch episode Once More With Feeling of Buffy The Vampire Slayer" (Specifying the name of the episode)
"Watch Game of Thrones episode The Rains of Castamere" (Alternate)
"Watch the next episode of The Walking Dead" (uses Plex's "On Deck")
"Watch The Walking Dead" (alternate way of "On Deck", as long as no matching movies are found).
"Watch the latest episode of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" (plays the most recent episode by air date)
"Listen to Black Sands by Bonobo" - to play a single song
"Listen to the album Drink The Sea by The Glitch Mob" - to play an album
"Listen to the album Music Has The Right To Children" (Artist is optional. Specify if more than one match is found)
"Offset 1 hour 15 minutes 30 seconds"
"Offset 30 minutes 5 seconds"
(Any combination of hours, minutes, and/or seconds, in that order)
(You may also use 'timecode' instead of 'offset')
If you do not have "Resume if in progress" checked, you can say "Resume watching" instead of "Watch" to resume playback.
If you run into problems, or have suggestions or requests, please visit my XDA thread: http://goo.gl/S1IdrF
Please do not leave negative reviews before posting in the XDA thread. I will be happy to help!
Mizuu is a user friendly media center application for Android tablets and smartphones. The application helps manage all your movie and TV show video files - and automatically fetches useful information about the video content, including title, plot, cover art and actors.
- Indexing of movie and TV show files on your device or on Samba (CIFS / SMB) and UPnP / DLNA compatible devices
- View actor details for movies, including biography, filmography and photos
- Many options to customize and personalize the application
- Enjoy popular video content from YouTube, Reddit as well as the latest TED Talks
- Browse details and watch trailers for upcoming and popular movies with online search
- Different widgets for displaying your collections on the home screen
- Synchronizes indexed content with your Trakt.tv account and checks in when you start watching (it is NOT a Trakt client, so it won't show your Trakt libraries)
Works with all installed video players
Mizuu does not include a video player, but allows you to start video playback using any installed video player on your device. If you have not installed any video players yourself, the default system video player will be used. It is recommended to install a third-party video player, as these often support more video formats.
Become a beta-tester
As a user of Mizuu, you have the option to beta test upcoming versions of Mizuu before anyone else using the beta program. For more details about the beta program, please see:
You can get help and answers to frequent questions by visiting the following link:
Alternatively, you can contact the developer using the contact form on the website or here on Google Play. Please do not ask for help in reviews on Google Play. It is far better and more efficient to contact me directly.
Mizuu is open-source software, which means you can access the source code behind the application. If you want to support the development of the application, you can contribute in various ways on the GitHub repository:
The GitHub repository also houses compiled versions of the application - including both beta versions, the current version and previous versions. You can naturally download these free of charge, although user support will be limited and you will manually have to check for future updates.
By installing Mizuu on Google Play, you support the development and get automatic access to updates as soon as they are available.
We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
- The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
- Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
- Don't wait for a program to index your entire computer
- No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
- You don't need a computer degree to use it
Currently we support:
- Localization of languages
- Mp3 streaming
- Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
- Full support for AVI and MKV files
- Playlist functionality
It's been almost a year since Avia's Chromecast release. Chromecast has been a success for Avia, to say the least. To add to the sweetness, we're now supporting casting to Apple TV, Roku and WebOS devices along with an updated UI, icons and themes. Avia 7.2 also offers overall stability improvements. Here are the features of 7.2:
• Updated user interface with simpler navigation and smoother response
• New icons throughout the app
• Casting to Apple TV
• Casting to Roku devices (need to install Avia for Roku)
• Casting to WebOS enabled TVs
• Improved stability and support for the latest Google Chromecast software
• Full playback control from your phone or tablet
• Music album artwork and artist images displayed on your TV
And of course, Avia still allows you to: Share your photos, videos and music on these devices: Chromecast / Roku / Apple TV / WebOS TV's / Xbox One / Google TV / PC / Mac
Play and manage media stored on your Android device, in the cloud or from these devices: Facebook / Dropbox / Google+ Photos (Picasa) / Network Attached Storage (NAS) / Windows Media Player (WMP) / XBMC / Serviio / Plex / Subsonic / PC / Mac / Other Android Devices
Finally, here are a few pieces of advice to get the most out of Avia:
• To cast to Roku devices, please install the Avia for Roku channel that will appear on your Roku screen.
• Make sure your Android device and device you want to cast to, e.g. Chromecast, are using the same Wi-Fi network.
• When using Avia to access media from other devices, they must have UPnP/DLNA serving enabled.
• When casting from Avia, files MUST be compatible with the receiving device. Many devices have fewer compatible codecs than a home computer.
• Please review your media formats with the specifications of your devices before attempting to cast. (Example: Chromecast is not compatible with .AVI files.) Please see the video conversion guide at http://aviatheapp.com/support.
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please check out our support page at http://aviatheapp.com/support/
If the Chromecast icon is still missing, troubleshoot suggestions are below :
• Reboot WiFi router (optional: change WiFi channel), reset factory settings on Chromecast, rename Chromecast and re-install Avia.
For issues related to Chromecast, please visit the Chromecast support page at https://support.google.com/chromecast/
Avia featured as top media for Chromecast by TalkAndroid.com: http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/best-apps/best-android-apps-for-streaming-networked-pictures-music-and-video-to-chromecast-december-2014/
To join beta testing group, please send us a membership request at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/avia-beta-testers
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
You must have a plex media server installed locally to use Serenity.
Note: Android TV and tablet device users are recommended to use an external video player for the best playback experience.
Users should review the FAQ if you are using cloud servers instead of local servers.
Support and FAQs:
What is supported:
* Server auto discovery and configuration
* Video Queue and Continuous playback
* Playback video trailers on most devices.
* Optimized layout for TV screens and larger tablets.
* All screens remote, game controller, and D-PAD optimized.
* Movie and TV Show libraries
* Music Libraries
* Internal or external video player support. Enhanced support for some popular players is provided.
* Automatic subtitle selection configuration option
* Update viewing position when using external player
* User configurable layout preferences and starting categories
* Multiple Layouts (Grid View and Detail View)
* Download videos to the device
* Content filtering via categories
* App localization for English, Spanish, and French.
What is not supported:
* Transcoding of video or audio.
* Most phones are not supported.
* Photo Libraries
* Cloud services
Depending on the device not all videos will play back. It is highly dependent on the video and audio codecs the device supports. The wider the supported codecs the more it can play back.
★This is a free version of "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver". The professional version is "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)" which works more stably and gives you much better experience.
★If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the AirPin auto boot service can be registered to the Android system.
Forget AppleTV. Use your Android device or phone (Android TV/Set-Top Box/Mini PC are preferred) to receive videos, pictures, and music wirelessly from multiple devices.
Once the app is installed (and you've run it after installation) it runs in the background waiting to receive the media you send to it from another device. Just like you would for a DLNA/UPnP enabled TV or AppleTV.
Send music, videos, or pictures from your iPhone/iPad/Mac via Apple's AirPlay(Screen Mirror is not supported).
Or use your Android Phone/Tablet/PC with a compatible DLNA/UPnP app/program (i.e. iMediaShare, BubbleUPnP, etc) to send media directly to or stream from a home media server (i.e. Serviio, PS3 Media Server, etc) to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" installed on your Android device or phone.
Your "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" device will show up in your other devices app/program as "ITV@" followed by a number. This is the identifier you will send your media to using your other devices. Follow your third party app/program instructions on how to send media from them.
"AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" is not a media server. It is a DMR (digital media renderer/receiver) only. It requires the use of other apps/programs to send media to it via AirPlay/DLNA/UPnP to play. All devices must be on the same network to function properly.
If you still don't know how to use, please goto http://www.waxrain.com/product_en.html .
★这是"AirPlay/DLNA Receiver"的免费版本，专业版"AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)"：运行更稳定、并且很大程度提升了用户体验。
AirPlay AirTune DLNA UPnP DMR Multi-Screen AirPlayer AirPin 多屏互动
Use DS video to stream your video collection on your DiskStation to your Android device. Browsing is made easy as your videos are sorted in different libraries, and each movies has its information retrieved online automatically. And if you have plugged in a DTV dongle to your DiskStation, you will also be able to record TV programs, as well as view the TV program to manage the recording schedule even when on the move.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, AndroidTV compatibility ;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options;
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
Get RealPlayer Cloud app for your other devices like iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Windows tablets, Kindle Fire & PC and enjoy your videos anytime, anywhere!
With RealPlayer Cloud you can:
· Watch your PC, phone & tablet videos on TV wirelessly
· Share your videos with friends & family privately
· Organize your video collection
· Move videos across all your devices
WATCH YOUR VIDEOS ON TV
With RealPlayer Cloud’s SurePlayTM technology, all your videos can be wirelessly streamed to your TV giving you a high-quality and uninterrupted viewing experience. RealPlayer Cloud app is also available for Roku and Chromecast.
SHARE YOUR VIDEOS PRIVATELY
Why publicly post on Youtube and Facebook when you can share your videos privately and securely? We value your privacy and security. Share your videos securely and privately with your family and friends; recipients don’t even need the app to watch your videos securely.
ORGANIZE YOUR VIDEO COLLECTION
Clear the clutter! From deciding the upload quality of your video to creating your own personalized collections, with RealPlayer Cloud you can now organize your entire video collection at the touch of a button.
Here’s what the press has to say about RealPlayer Cloud:
“I've been testing RealPlayer Cloud on all these devices… I think RealPlayer Cloud is well-designed and makes storing and sharing videos easy across different devices.” – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
“With its new service, RealPlayer Cloud, the company is seeking to eliminate the hassles that can make sharing personal videos a challenge.” – Nick Wingfield, New York Times
“RealPlayer Cloud… designed to facilitate seamless sharing and online storage for all of your non-DRM protected video. It's actually quite slick.” – Andrew Tarantola, Gizmodo
“The best thing about RealPlayer Cloud is its integrated SurePlay technology…. With SurePlay built in, RealPlayer Cloud can play just about any video file on just about any device.” – Jaymar Cabebe, CNET
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.