* Remote widgets for home and lock screens (resizable lock screen widget on Jelly Bean+)
* Large, user friendly remote interface
* Pull out drawers for currently playing content and advanced settings
* Now playing drawer allows skipping between TV episodes WITHOUT a Plex queue!
* Automatic Plex client configuration (manual configuration also available)
* Support for all screen sizes (phone & tablet)
* Use Android keyboard to search Plex queues
I am very committed to supporting my users, if you have any problems or suggestions to make the app better please don't hesitate to contact me! If you're unhappy with the app I'm more than willing to offer a refund, I stand behind my work and am always open to criticism.
If you're happy with my app, please leave a review! It really helps me out with my placement in the Play store :)
Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with Plex, this is a 3rd party application designed to work in harmony with their software.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Get the free, open source Media Browser Server at http://mediabrowser.tv (required as part of your Media Browser install).
• Media Browser automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Media Browser organizes your media into an elegant display with artwork, rich metadata and related content.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Rich parental control and management features allow you to easily control access for your entire family.
Energize your collection with Media Browser and take your media to the next level.
All content displayed here is licensed for reuse under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. The videos displayed are available on the Open Movie Project, found at http://www.blender.org/
Note: Not all Plex Players can be remotely controlled. Blu-ray players, PS3 and PS4 cannot be remotely controlled. Plex Media Center, Plex Home Theater, Plex for Android are confirmed to work.
The new trackpad allows you to keep your eyes on Plex and still not miss any buttons.
Without any need for configuration, this remote will find the Plex servers and clients for you. Forget the hassle of manual input of IP adresses and port numbers.
Automatic server/client discovery.
Trackpad to control Plex with swipe gestures.
Press and hold up/down/left/right -buttons, to scroll through the menus.
Show On Screen Display (OSD)
Toggle subtitles (on/off) (Not working with PHT)
Change subtitle language (Not working with PHT)
Change audio language (Not working with PHT)
Show codec information (Not working with PHT)
If you are having trouble getting it to work, have a look at the FAQ: http://appealingworks.wordpress.com/plex-remote-faq/
If you want to contribute to the project, the source code is available here:
This remote communicates with the Plex media server using a wireless network. Not used for advertisements.
Used to check whether a connection to a Wi-Fi network exists or not.
In the process of finding plex servers the ip address and netmask of the phone is required.
Used to detect incoming calls and pause the media, if this is activated in the settings.
• Rich notifications for newly added media
• See recently added media
• See TV series and movies that are in-progress
• See what is currently playing
• Perfect for cord-cutters and automated downloads
• Send messages to shared library users and owners
• Forward notifications via email (premium feature)
• Quick and easy playback on connected clients
• Supports multiple Plex servers
• Supports shared libraries from other users
• Advanced filtering for servers, libraries, and TV series
• Automatically handles both local and remote connections
• Easy setup--just sign in to Plex.tv and go
• Automatic server discovery
• Emby Connect sign in for shared libraries support
• Advanced filtering for servers, libraries, and TV series
• Automatically handles both local and remote connections
• Easy setup--just sign into your server or Emby Connect and go
We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
- The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
- Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
- Don't wait for a program to index your entire computer
- No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
- You don't need a computer degree to use it
Currently we support:
- Localization of languages
- Mp3 streaming
- Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
- Full support for AVI and MKV files (and 450+ others!)
- Volume control
- Full media library: browse your PC from your phone! (currently in beta)
All you need is this app and a Plex™ Media Server. It will allow you to stream any movies\videos from your Plex library to your chromecast.
Free 7 day trial. After that you can upgrade to the full version with unlimited casting with an in-app purchase.
Transcoding has been added as an experimental feature. You can enable it in the settings. It is still recommended that for best results you convert your library into a format directly supported by the chromecast, since transcoding does not always give good results.
● No guarantees.
● Transcoding may not give good results.
● This app calls your Plex Media Server's transcoding engine.
● A number of factors like Wi-Fi network throughput, Plex server specs and server load play a part in successful transcoding.
● If you experience problems with transcoding, there are a number of suggestions in the plex forum to improve transcoding results.
● Please do not leave negative ratings/comments if transcoding does not work for you. The results you receive are beyond this app's control.
Currently TV Shows, Music and Photos are not supported. You must have a Plex™ Media Server running on your local network.
App should be considered as BETA right now. Please make sure everything is working for you before upgrading to the full version.
Plex™ is a registered trademark of Plex, Inc. This app is in no way affiliated with Plex™. It just uses it's awesome server backend to provide movie meta-data and serve the media files over a web server.
Control Plex clients with your voice! Voice Control for Plex allows you to send voice commands to Plex for playback and control.
There are four ways to trigger Voice Recognition:
1) Simply install the home screen shortcut via the menu button from the Main Settings screen (or manually).
2) Use utter! to pass voice commands to Tasker, which passes those commands on to this app.
3) Similar to #2, but using AutoVoice instead of utter!
4) If your device is rooted, you may install the Xposed Framework (http://goo.gl/qf2xmW) and the Google Search/Now API v1.2.1 (http://goo.gl/WW3Ui0) to have your voice commands passed from Google Now into this app.
To use method #2 or #3 you will have to import a Tasker project via the menu button. After selecting to open the XML project file with Tasker, you will be redirected into Tasker, where you will have to finish the import by long pressing on the Home button (at the bottom of the app), then import, then select VoiceControlForPlex.prj.xml.
If you enjoy this app, please consider purchasing the Donate app to support further development! http://goo.gl/tufHom
Plex clients supported:
Plex Home Theater (OS X, Linux and Windows)
Chromecast (In-app purchase)
Android Wear is supported, as an in-app-purchase.
Plex Media Center (i.e. pre 1.0) is not supported.
Upon first launch, you will have the ability to set a Plex Media Server to stream from. If you have multiple PMS's, you can leave this setting to "Scan All" so that all of the servers are scanned for media. If you only have one PMS, however, you should set it here as scanning all servers will cause a delay in starting playback. You can also set a default Client to stream media to, by tapping the cast icon in the menu bar. You may also decide to receive feedback and error messages via Voice instead of Toast, and these can be set separately. Next, simply start up your chosen Voice Recognition method, and speak any of the below examples to trigger playback on the chosen Plex client. You can also specify a client to stream to by adding "on <client name>" to what you say to Google Now.
"Watch Children of Men"
"Watch movie Fight Club" (I guess specifying "movie" would only really be useful for a movie with "Episode" in the title?)
For TV Shows:
"Watch season 1 episode 5 of Homeland"
"Watch The Newsroom Season 1 Episode 2"
"Watch Breaking Bad season 5 episode 8"
"Watch episode Once More With Feeling of Buffy The Vampire Slayer" (Specifying the name of the episode)
"Watch Game of Thrones episode The Rains of Castamere" (Alternate)
"Watch the next episode of The Walking Dead" (uses Plex's "On Deck")
"Watch The Walking Dead" (alternate way of "On Deck", as long as no matching movies are found).
"Watch the latest episode of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" (plays the most recent episode by air date)
"Listen to Black Sands by Bonobo" - to play a single song
"Listen to the album Drink The Sea by The Glitch Mob" - to play an album
"Listen to the album Music Has The Right To Children" (Artist is optional. Specify if more than one match is found)
"Offset 1 hour 15 minutes 30 seconds"
"Offset 30 minutes 5 seconds"
(Any combination of hours, minutes, and/or seconds, in that order)
(You may also use 'timecode' instead of 'offset')
If you do not have "Resume if in progress" checked, you can say "Resume watching" instead of "Watch" to resume playback.
If you run into problems, or have suggestions or requests, please visit my XDA thread: http://goo.gl/S1IdrF
Please do not leave negative reviews before posting in the XDA thread. I will be happy to help!
Mizuu is a user friendly media center application for Android tablets and smartphones. The application helps manage all your movie and TV show video files - and automatically fetches useful information about the video content, including title, plot, cover art and actors.
- Indexing of movie and TV show files on your device or on Samba (CIFS / SMB) and UPnP / DLNA compatible devices
- View actor details for movies, including biography, filmography and photos
- Many options to customize and personalize the application
- Enjoy popular video content from YouTube, Reddit as well as the latest TED Talks
- Browse details and watch trailers for upcoming and popular movies with online search
- Different widgets for displaying your collections on the home screen
- Synchronizes indexed content with your Trakt.tv account and checks in when you start watching (it is NOT a Trakt client, so it won't show your Trakt libraries)
Works with all installed video players
Mizuu does not include a video player, but allows you to start video playback using any installed video player on your device. If you have not installed any video players yourself, the default system video player will be used. It is recommended to install a third-party video player, as these often support more video formats.
Become a beta-tester
As a user of Mizuu, you have the option to beta test upcoming versions of Mizuu before anyone else using the beta program. For more details about the beta program, please see:
You can get help and answers to frequent questions by visiting the following link:
Alternatively, you can contact the developer using the contact form on the website or here on Google Play. Please do not ask for help in reviews on Google Play. It is far better and more efficient to contact me directly.
Mizuu is open-source software, which means you can access the source code behind the application. If you want to support the development of the application, you can contribute in various ways on the GitHub repository:
The GitHub repository also houses compiled versions of the application - including both beta versions, the current version and previous versions. You can naturally download these free of charge, although user support will be limited and you will manually have to check for future updates.
By installing Mizuu on Google Play, you support the development and get automatic access to updates as soon as they are available.
Current features include:
• Add new shows from your Android device
• See upcoming episodes
• View snatch and download history
• Manage episode statuses and force searches
• Supports multiple profiles so you can manage multiple Sick Beard installations
• Support for Sick Rage specific API
For more information, visit the website at www.droidbeard.com
DISCLAIMER: DroidBeard is in no way affiliated with Sick Beard.
Free! Stream2U enables you to watch live TV for free in Standard Definition on your computer or mobile device wherever an internet connection is available.
You can watch your local channels or select from our huge line-up of channels from the US, Europe, Latin America and Asia. Watch live Sports, News, Lifestyle, Movies, Shopping, Kids and more.
Watch LIVE local TV for free!
Watch over 200 LIVE TV Channels for free in SD
Watch over 500 VOD Channels for free in SD
We host over 45, 000 video on demand titles that have been cleared for worldwide distribution. We refresh these shows every few seconds which include hit titles such as Entertainment Tonight, TMZ Live, The Best of UFC, The Soup and many more. These are all from providers like CNN, Disney, ESPN Fuel, CBS, Discovery, Fox and NBC
If you wish to watch in HD and record your favorite shows or series, you can do so for a small fee.
Yatse is the most complete and stable XBMC / Kodi remote available and the best rated.
Take full control of your media center with complete library support, beautiful widgets, streaming, offline media sync, internal audio player, all optimized for phones and tablets.
◆ Voice Commands : Give orders in natural language sentences
◆ Full Android Wear support
◆ Offline Media* : Download your media to your device for offline playing
◆ Internal Audio Player* : Listen to your music on your phone (Online and Offline)
◆ Offline library : List your library everywhere
◆ Modern and intuitive interface
◆ Support Multiple XBMC / Kodi devices (and centralized Mysql database)
◆ Multiple Widgets included for fast remote actions, now playing details or to list recent media
◆ Full support for Media Player Classic (MPC or MPC-HC) as an external player
◆ Cloud Save : Keep your hosts and settings across devices
◆ Stream your videos to your Android devices or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Send your Android media to your media center or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Completely configurable to make Yatse fill all your needs
* DashClock / Muzei extension
* Support all XBMC / Kodi remote commands from optimized views or widgets
* Support Android notifications and Lockscreen controls
* Quickly find your media with multiple sorting / filtering and even a global search
* Detailed now playing views with direct selection of Subtitles or Audio streams
* Support all Android versions starting from 4.0 (ICS)
* Wake on Lan (WOL) support
* Multiple plugins for SMS / Call, Android notifications, ...
* Send media to your media center from YouTube or browser
* Optimized for speed and low battery usage even on older devices
* Support themes*
* API to control media center / Yatse from other Android applications
And much more, just install and try.
A complete Wiki is available on the website for help on installing and configuring Yatse, the XBMC / Kodi remote and your media center instances.
Please use the website for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
The free version does not contains ads. But some advanced functions (noted with an *) requires the unlocker to be used.
Please consider buying the Unlocker if you want to support the continued development of this application.
Keep in touch:
* Official website : http://bit.ly/16z6NUh
* Facebook : http://on.fb.me/13QNm5B
* Twitter : http://bit.ly/XzZGaz
* Google+ : http://bit.ly/1e2iS5z
- Some features like streaming and offline sync work better with Gotham or later !
- This application only works with Frodo (12.x), Gotham (13.x) and Helix (14.x) | See http://kodi.tv/ to download the latest version.
- The screenshots contains content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
- All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake media and all images / posters are @ copyrighted by their respective owners
It's been almost a year since Avia's Chromecast release. Chromecast has been a success for Avia, to say the least. To add to the sweetness, we're now supporting casting to Apple TV, Roku and WebOS devices along with an updated UI, icons and themes. Avia 7.2 also offers overall stability improvements. Here are the features of 7.2:
• Updated user interface with simpler navigation and smoother response
• New icons throughout the app
• Casting to Apple TV
• Casting to Roku devices (need to install Avia for Roku)
• Casting to WebOS enabled TVs
• Improved stability and support for the latest Google Chromecast software
• Full playback control from your phone or tablet
• Music album artwork and artist images displayed on your TV
And of course, Avia still allows you to: Share your photos, videos and music on these devices: Chromecast / Roku / Apple TV / WebOS TV's / Xbox One / Google TV / PC / Mac
Play and manage media stored on your Android device, in the cloud or from these devices: Facebook / Dropbox / Google+ Photos (Picasa) / Network Attached Storage (NAS) / Windows Media Player (WMP) / XBMC / Serviio / Plex / Subsonic / PC / Mac / Other Android Devices
Finally, here are a few pieces of advice to get the most out of Avia:
• To cast to Roku devices, please install the Avia for Roku channel that will appear on your Roku screen.
• Make sure your Android device and device you want to cast to, e.g. Chromecast, are using the same Wi-Fi network.
• When using Avia to access media from other devices, they must have UPnP/DLNA serving enabled.
• When casting from Avia, files MUST be compatible with the receiving device. Many devices have fewer compatible codecs than a home computer.
• Please review your media formats with the specifications of your devices before attempting to cast. (Example: Chromecast is not compatible with .AVI files.) Please see the video conversion guide at http://aviatheapp.com/support.
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please check out our support page at http://aviatheapp.com/support/
If the Chromecast icon is still missing, troubleshoot suggestions are below :
• Reboot WiFi router (optional: change WiFi channel), reset factory settings on Chromecast, rename Chromecast and re-install Avia.
For issues related to Chromecast, please visit the Chromecast support page at https://support.google.com/chromecast/
Avia featured as top media for Chromecast by TalkAndroid.com: http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/best-apps/best-android-apps-for-streaming-networked-pictures-music-and-video-to-chromecast-december-2014/
To join beta testing group, please send us a membership request at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/avia-beta-testers
- Cast Facebook photos and videos from your Android device to your Chomecast.
- Cast Google+ photos and videos from your Android device to your Chomecast.
- Cast local photos and videos from your Android device to your Chromecast.
This is the free, ad-supported version of Castaway.
Check out the premium version to remove ads and receive new features as they are added!
If you are having trouble displaying certain photos or videos, please check the following link that explains what formats are supported by Chromecast: https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media.
Android Authority Review:
* Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage (used to cast your local photos and videos - nothing will be deleted)
* Add or remove accounts / find accounts / use accounts (this is required to access your Google+ account to cast photos and videos)
* Full network access, network connections, wifi connections (required to access Google+ and see your Chromecast)
* Read contents of your USB storage (required to access local photos and videos for sending to the Chromecast)
Use DS video to stream your video collection on your DiskStation to your Android device. Browsing is made easy as your videos are sorted in different libraries, and each movies has its information retrieved online automatically. And if you have plugged in a DTV dongle to your DiskStation, you will also be able to record TV programs, as well as view the TV program to manage the recording schedule even when on the move.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with DLNA TVs, media players and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.