- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
If you would like to become a beta tester for the newest versions of Simple Workout Log, join the Simple Workout Log Beta community at https://plus.google.com/communities/106652118176335449675!
View the Simple Workout Log companion site at http://www.simpleworkoutlog.com
PRO Key is now available on Play Store!
If you are looking for a fast, efficient workout tracker designed to work great for both weight lifting and cardio exercises, this is it! Simple Workout Log automatically logs the current date and time each time you start an exercise so you can compare your current exercise to the last time you completed it at just a glance so you can push to improve your results each workout.
Past exercises may be searched for, viewed, edited, and deleted using the History function.
Simple Workout Log was designed for the sole purpose of eliminating the need for paper workout journals in hopes of making life easier while at the gym.
To eliminate ads, check out the PRO Key available on the Play Store!
Thank you everyone for your constructive feedback! Your positive comments keep the FREE updates coming!
★ free choice of workout exercises. You do not need to deal with a long list of exercises that you never use in your training. Add exercises that you love and name them in a way that is clear to you;
★ import of popular exercises for a quick start (as well as a sample routine);
★ saved training routines with pre-defined exercise selection;
★ dynamic training routines, where one can select exercises on the go;
★ comments/notes for sets;
★ always visible history of sets, reps, weight, comments and rest times (no need to interrupt your training to view previous history);
★ detailed workout history with a calendar and stats;
★ progress tracking with graphs for 1 rep max;
★ deletion of incorrectly logged workout sets;
★ rest timer with vibration and an optional sound notification, which is extremely useful if you train with headphones;
★ smart automatic rest interval selection;
★ option to show best results from each workout only;
★ log of 1RM changes;
★ export of all workout history to a CSV file on the SD card; CSV files can be opened and processed with most spreadsheet editors;
★ summary of achievements displayed after training (including new records, total weight moved, training time, intensity);
★ sharing of summary screens (Facebook, email, SMS or any other sharing provider that is installed on your phone);
★ resuming of incomplete workouts;
★ performing supersets using back/forward navigation and comments;
★ smart pre-entering of weight for the next set;
★ backup and restore of all exercises and training history, you can move all created exercises and all training history to another device at any time.
Please visit our site http://www.bbworkoutlog.com for news about new workout tracker features and version releases. Or follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/bbworkoutlog to get the latest updates.
This application uses free icons from http://icomoon.io/ (CC 3.0 license)
* Full version only.
- Create and manage your own set of exercises and categories (a small set of examples are included from the beginning just to help you)
- Build multiple workouts and include different set of exercises
- Register your progress for each exercise (sets, reps, weight)
- 3 different input types (weight+reps, reps, distance+time)
- Plan workouts by creating them in the future
- Create and add new exercises during your workout
- Follow-up your completed workouts
- See your workouts in a calendar (both completed and planned ones)
- Limited Statistics
- Database Export
- Languages supported: English, Chinese Simplified (简体中文), Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Advanced Statistics
- Database import
- Cloud backup
- Automatic database backup when finishing workout
We know there are several similar apps but we find them either too complex or not very intuitive to use. Our goal was therefore to make Beefcake as simple and intuitive as possible. We have many ideas on improvements and are very open to feedback.
Support the Beefcake team - get a Pro subscription or donate a Protein Bar
Please give us feedback and rate us in Play! Enjoy!
Web Page http://www.beefcakeworkout.com
Beefcake Workout community https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/111137396115559210740/communities/108923234995559342575
Old Web Page (with manual): https://sites.google.com/site/beefcakeworkoutlog
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - used by Google Analytics
GET_ACCOUNTS - cloud sync (work in progress)
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - export database
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - disable screen lock (setting) while using Beefcake
The app focus is on main functions like saving your exercises and sets. On the homescreen your can direktly see, when your last training was and which muscle group you have trained.
ATTENTION: This app contains advertisment. It is the only way to offer a free app in the future.
Ads are ONLY shown DURING the runtime of the app. There is NO adware and no phone data is readout of your phone. There are NO push notifications or icon ads. Thanks for your appreciation!
If there are any improvement suggestions, please feel free to contact me via e-mail.
If you like the app, please rate the app in the market!
Have fun doing your workout!
•Requires Simple Workout Log (free) (See "More" section below).
•This key does not have an icon as it will turn Simple Workout Log into PRO.
•The same key can be used on all your Android devices!
View the Simple Workout Log companion site at http://www.simpleworkoutlog.com
•If your PRO key is not working please uninstall & re-install your PRO key to resolve issues.
•We are not responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card companies.
Thank you for supporting Simple Workout Log!
Get fit with the MapMyFitness community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; log on to the web to join Challenges, connect devices and view 24/7 activity data.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Women app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
If you're looking for a clean, fast and easy to use workout log tracker, then Eat Lift Sleep is your answer. Easily track your data and view your history, progress and goals in one simple app. (Try doing that with a notepad and pen). So if you're looking for a gym workout log tracker, Eat Lift Sleep is your answer.
300+ exercise database with unlimited custom categories and exercises.
Workout Bubble! Multitask
Timer with vibrate and/or sound
Graphs/Progress charts for exercises
Pre-define sets/reps before your workout.
Add notes to workouts, sets or exercises.
Google Calendar Integration (workout reminders).
Over 300+ exercises
Support for weight/reps, reps/time, reps only, time only and cardio exercises
Unlimited custom categories and exercises
Build and make your own workout routines easily.
Download routines (coming soon)
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Permission used for import/backup/export feature.
- Add or Remove / Creating Accounts - Used to add Eat Lift Sleep Account to device
- Use / Find accounts on the device - Used to pre-fill email address when signing up.
- Control vibration: When timer finishes device vibrates (You can turn off in settings)
- Prevent device from sleeping: Ensure when screen is off that when the timer finishes device still vibrates/sounds.
- Draw over other apps - Beta feature which allows for using the app while in another app. (Similar to FB Chat heads)
- Google Play billing services - Used if user wishes to upgrade to PRO. (Optional)
- Read sync / Toggle Sync - Enables auto-sync of app
The StrongLifts 5x5 workout app is like having a personal strength and muscle building coach in your pocket. The app guides you through every StrongLifts 5x5 workout. It shows you which exercise to do each workout, with how much weight, how long to rest between sets and a lot more. This takes the guess work out of your training so you can focus on lifting!
✔ FREE DOWNLOAD
✔ Simple, easy and intuitive design
✔ Integrates the StrongLifts 5x5 workout
✔ Records weights, sets and reps - no more pen and paper!
✔ Know which exercise to do and how much to lift each workout
✔ Auto-alternate workout A/B, switch manually anytime from the menu
✔ Auto-add weight each workout, set increments/microload in settings
✔ Auto-deload/repeat the weight if you missed reps or hit a plateau
✔ Timer suggests how long to rest between sets based on last set
✔ Graphs to view your progresson all the lifts and for body-weight
✔ Calendar for weekly and monthly overviews of your workouts
✔ Notes for tracking assistance exercises or how workout went
✔ Kg/lb – set this on first use, switch anytime in settings
✔ Bar setting: set the weight of your barbell in settings
✔ Backup workouts automatically every week
✔ Videos of workout and exercises
Get Even Better Results with The StrongLifts Power Pack!
Unlock the StrongLifts Power Pack to gain access to even more features. These will save you even more "brain" work in the gym, help you break through plateaus and allow you to add assistance exercises to emphasize certain muscles. Here are all the features the Power Pack unlocks...
✔ Warmup sets, reps and weights calculator for all exercises
✔ Arm work - extra chinups/dips assistance exercises to build bigger arms
✔ Custom Assistance work - add your own custom assistance exercise to StrongLifts 5x5
✔ Plate calculator - list breakdown of plates to add with easy graph displays
✔ 3x5/3x3/1x3 - break plateaus by switching to 3x5/3x3/1x3 once 5x5 stops working
✔ Pro Backup - backup your workouts to dropbox or google drive, and export them to csv
Note: purchasing the Power Pack also supports the team behind this app, and keeps the app free of ads. If you find the app helpful, purchase the Power Pack to support us.
About StrongLifts 5x5
StrongLifts 5x5 is the simplest, most effective workout to get stronger, build muscle and burn fat. 3 full body compound exercises exercises, 3x/week, 45 mins per workout. The first workout A you Squat, Bench and Barbell Row. After taking one day rest, you do the second workout B – Squat, Overhead Press and Deadlift. Start light to focus on form and build confidence under the bar, then add weight each workout.
The StrongLifts 5x5 app does all the thinking for you so you can focus on lifting. You can find more info about the StrongLifts 5x5 workout on the StrongLifts.com website at http://stronglifts.com/5x5/
- Internet to send crash reports so we improve app
- Photos/media/files to backup your workouts
- Vibrator for rest timer alarm between sets
- In-app purchases to unlock extra features
If you experience issues with the StrongLifts 5x5 workout app or have suggestions to improve it, we'd love to hear from you! Just contact us from the app by going to menu - help. This way we have your phone info.
Like StrongLifts 5x5?
If you like this StrongLifts 5x5 app, rate it 5-stars and give it a +1 so more people find it. -Mehdi
You can track your workouts and check them later.
+ History of workouts in calendar or in list.
+ Visible history of sets, reps, weight and times;
+ Visible history of your weight, height, chest size etc.
+ Export workout history to PC or SD-Card in excel format.
+ Auto-fill exercises.
+ Graphs from recorded workouts.
+ Back up/import od database
You don't have to use paper with notes with this apps.
Mail me if you find bug or if you have new ideas how should look this program.
This time 13 is your lucky number! 13 weeks is enough for you to build the body of your dreams with this revolutionary bodybuilding system that will push your body beyond the limits, this program will take you to the next level, helping you build a strong, muscular figure.
What you will find in the app?
- The 13 Weeks Dream Body Workout Plan
- The 13 Weeks Dream Body Meal Plan
- 13 Weeks Charts for each Exercise to Watch Your Progress
- Log Transfer System to See your Last Workout Entries
- Back-up Service to Keep your Log Safe
- Nutrition, Supplements and Bodybuilding Tips that will help you to achieve the body of your dreams
- Share with your Facebook Friends your Daily Performance
Nothing can stop you from achieving your physical goals!
You will get big, and you will get strong. But you have to do exactly as I say. Ready? Of course you’re ready! Well then, what are we waiting for…let’s get lifting.
This is the Lite version of Dream Body Workout Plan Pro. To unlock all the features please upgrade to Pro version.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Use our workout tracker to earn points and level up. Complete Quests for bonus points. Earn badges by reaching milestones.
2. Make friends with other Fitocrats. Follow them, give them props, and leave comments. Participating in a fitness social network will increase motivation.
3. Become more awesome.
★ An App of the Year by Men's Journal ★
★ Winner of Mashable's Innovation Index for Health & Fitness ★
Fitocracy motivates and empowers you to succeed at fitness and level up in real life. We make exercise fun! Track your workouts, earn points, unlock achievements, beat quests, and slay the laziness dragon. Join the best fitness community on the planet and become the person you were meant to be.
"This fitness tracker and bodybuilding/strength app is magical, revolutionary, and most importantly, life changing. Get FITOCRACY."
"Fitocracy is like Facebook but it will make you a better person: harder, faster, stronger."
"As a free CrossFit and bodybuilding community, FITOCRACY is unmatched"
"After a little over two months of using Fitocracy I gained 15 pounds of muscle mass. I've never been called cut before in my life until a few weeks ago. The app makes it all the more amazing."
"Fitocracy is a genius idea. It takes the addictive leveling system of games such as Pokemon or Call of Duty and combines it with your workout. You start at Level 1, and each workout you do, depending on its difficulty, rewards you with points that eventually cause you to level up. It's motivation enough to watch how many points each workout will give you, then to try to top the points you earn each time you workout."
"Fitocracy is the best free app that I've found. Whether you're bodybuilding, looking for a strength routine, or trying to loose weight you'll find someone who's done it before."
"I never thought I'd get a flat tummy until finding a weight loss and strength routine on Fitocracy"
"I promise you, no other service will motivate you to stay in shape more than this one will. It's the best cardio app I've ever used, I can't believe FITOCRACY is free."
"I've tried RunKeeper, MyFitnessPal, Runtastic, and several bodybuilding, strength, and CrossFit apps. There is no better free workout tracker than Fitocracy."
"Fitocracy helps you track your workouts and gives you the strength and motivation you need to... well... get better at strength. The strength is in the Fitocracy community"
"CrossFit and strength training with Fitocracy helped me lose weight fast"
• Powerful workout tracking: track hundreds of exercises, log circuits and supersets, save routines, and more
• Embark on an epic adventure: Unlock achievements to visualize your progress. Take on quests to push yourself and take on new challenges.
• Be inspired: Follow other Fitocrats to get daily inspiration and join in on conversations.
GET MORE AT WWW.FITOCRACY.COM
• Get support and motivation from our amazing community of Fitocrats just like you
• Your workouts are always synced between the web and the Android app
• Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
• Browse other users' profiles and find out what works for people just like you
"It’s about time someone created a RPG for fitness" - TechCrunch
"...the best example yet of a digital domain applying the basics of games to getting in shape." - The Globe And Mail
"...provided me with a motivational breakthrough." - Kotaku
bodybuilding, fitness, crossfit, abs, exercise, gym, running, tracker, tracking, workout, strength, cardio, lifting, fitocracy, weighttraining, weight training, workout tracker, gym log, gym logger, bodybuilding
- No ads
- Group your favorite exercises into customized routines and sort them the way you want
- Logging of sets requires a minimum of effort and you can quickly review your recent sets and personal best
- A wide range of exercise types are supported: Reps - weight, time - distance, weight - time, time only and reps only
- Add notes or comments when logging your sets
- 1RM (one rep max) is automatically calculated for each set logged
- Share your workouts on Google Fit, Runkeeper, Dailymile, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Countdown rest timer that starts automatically after a set is logged. A rest period can be set up for each exercise
- Detailed history of previous workouts
- Backup and restore your log data via mail, local storage or cloud services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Visually pleasing user interface with easy navigation
Features available through in-app purchase
- Stats featuring adjustable graphs for each exercise showing either max weight, total weight, total repetitions or 1RM (1 rep max). Enables you to quickly overview and track your progress
- Overview of your achievements at the gym giving you motivating facts about your workout history. For example: “Heaviest lift”, “busiest month” and “longest workout”
- Automatic cloud backup done in the background while you use Redy Gym Log - you’ll never loose your exercise data, even if your phone is lost
- Export feature that allows you to work with your fitness data outside the app (in for instance Excel)
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Full network access: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- Google Play billing service: Needed for in-app purchase
- Access protected storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Find accounts on the device: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- View network connections: Needed for automatic backup functionality
Chart your workout progress and improve you overall fitness, with the cardio, and strength exercise charts.
-Displays a list of YouTube videos for exercise instruction
-New muscle chart to select exercises
-Re-designed interface elements
-Charts for individual exercises to improve your fitness
-Clean UI to make entering workout info fast
-Chart changes in your weight
Track your body fat%, and lean weight mass with graphs. Find your 1 rep max(1RM).
You can keep notes for individual exercises, and there are also logs to review individual exercises. Just scroll right or left to view the workout log for each exercise. Charts are also included for you to keep track of your body's changes, and your workout data. And it's easy to get started, just a few clicks and your on your way. Also let's not forget, it's ad free.
It's simply meant to track your reps/weight progress per exercise (e.g. bench, military press, squat) and even graph your increases for each.