- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
If you would like to become a beta tester for the newest versions of Simple Workout Log, join the Simple Workout Log Beta community at https://plus.google.com/communities/106652118176335449675!
View the Simple Workout Log companion site at http://www.simpleworkoutlog.com
PRO Key is now available on Play Store!
If you are looking for a fast, efficient workout tracker designed to work great for both weight lifting and cardio exercises, this is it! Simple Workout Log automatically logs the current date and time each time you start an exercise so you can compare your current exercise to the last time you completed it at just a glance so you can push to improve your results each workout.
Past exercises may be searched for, viewed, edited, and deleted using the History function.
Simple Workout Log was designed for the sole purpose of eliminating the need for paper workout journals in hopes of making life easier while at the gym.
To eliminate ads, check out the PRO Key available on the Play Store!
Thank you everyone for your constructive feedback! Your positive comments keep the FREE updates coming!
Best for fitness-lovers and experienced sportsman's to keep track of all possible gym training types in a smart way.
✓ fast and easy data input
✓ huge database of exercises
✓ create your individual training course and your own exercises
✓ detailed history
✓ progress monitoring via graphs and stats
✓ free (but short ad title)
- No ads
- Group your favorite exercises into customized routines and sort them the way you want
- Logging of sets requires a minimum of effort and you can quickly review your recent sets and personal best
- A wide range of exercise types are supported: Reps - weight, time - distance, weight - time, time only and reps only
- Add notes or comments when logging your sets
- 1RM (one rep max) is automatically calculated for each set logged
- Share your workouts on Google Fit, Runkeeper, Dailymile, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Countdown rest timer that starts automatically after a set is logged. A rest period can be set up for each exercise
- Detailed history of previous workouts
- Backup and restore your log data via mail, local storage or cloud services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Visually pleasing user interface with easy navigation
Features available through in-app purchase
- Stats featuring adjustable graphs for each exercise showing either max weight, total weight, total repetitions or 1RM (1 rep max). Enables you to quickly overview and track your progress
- Overview of your achievements at the gym giving you motivating facts about your workout history. For example: “Heaviest lift”, “busiest month” and “longest workout”
- Automatic cloud backup done in the background while you use Redy Gym Log - you’ll never loose your exercise data, even if your phone is lost
- Export feature that allows you to work with your fitness data outside the app (in for instance Excel)
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Full network access: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- Google Play billing service: Needed for in-app purchase
- Access protected storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Find accounts on the device: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- View network connections: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- Create and manage your own set of exercises and categories (a small set of examples are included from the beginning just to help you)
- Build multiple workouts and include different set of exercises
- Register your progress for each exercise (sets, reps, weight)
- 3 different input types (weight+reps, reps, distance+time)
- Plan workouts by creating them in the future
- Create and add new exercises during your workout
- Follow-up your completed workouts
- See your workouts in a calendar (both completed and planned ones)
- Limited Statistics
- Database Export
- Languages supported: English, Chinese Simplified (简体中文), Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Advanced Statistics
- Database import
- Cloud backup
- Automatic database backup when finishing workout
We know there are several similar apps but we find them either too complex or not very intuitive to use. Our goal was therefore to make Beefcake as simple and intuitive as possible. We have many ideas on improvements and are very open to feedback.
Support the Beefcake team - get a Pro subscription or donate a Protein Bar
Please give us feedback and rate us in Play! Enjoy!
Web Page http://www.beefcakeworkout.com
Beefcake Workout community https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/111137396115559210740/communities/108923234995559342575
Old Web Page (with manual): https://sites.google.com/site/beefcakeworkoutlog
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - used by Google Analytics
GET_ACCOUNTS - cloud sync (work in progress)
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - export database
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - disable screen lock (setting) while using Beefcake
* Full version only.
If you're looking for a clean, fast and easy to use workout log tracker, then Eat Lift Sleep is your answer. Easily track your data and view your history, progress and goals in one simple app. (Try doing that with a notepad and pen). So if you're looking for a gym workout log tracker, Eat Lift Sleep is your answer.
300+ exercise database with unlimited custom categories and exercises.
Workout Bubble! Multitask
Timer with vibrate and/or sound
Graphs/Progress charts for exercises
Pre-define sets/reps before your workout.
Add notes to workouts, sets or exercises.
Google Calendar Integration (workout reminders).
Over 300+ exercises
Support for weight/reps, reps/time, reps only, time only and cardio exercises
Unlimited custom categories and exercises
Build and make your own workout routines easily.
Download routines (coming soon)
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Permission used for import/backup/export feature.
- Add or Remove / Creating Accounts - Used to add Eat Lift Sleep Account to device
- Use / Find accounts on the device - Used to pre-fill email address when signing up.
- Control vibration: When timer finishes device vibrates (You can turn off in settings)
- Prevent device from sleeping: Ensure when screen is off that when the timer finishes device still vibrates/sounds.
- Draw over other apps - Beta feature which allows for using the app while in another app. (Similar to FB Chat heads)
- Google Play billing services - Used if user wishes to upgrade to PRO. (Optional)
- Read sync / Toggle Sync - Enables auto-sync of app
This time 13 is your lucky number! 13 weeks is enough for you to build the body of your dreams with this revolutionary bodybuilding system that will push your body beyond the limits, this program will take you to the next level, helping you build a strong, muscular figure.
What you will find in the app?
- The 13 Weeks Dream Body Workout Plan
- The 13 Weeks Dream Body Meal Plan
- 13 Weeks Charts for each Exercise to Watch Your Progress
- Log Transfer System to See your Last Workout Entries
- Back-up Service to Keep your Log Safe
- Nutrition, Supplements and Bodybuilding Tips that will help you to achieve the body of your dreams
- Share with your Facebook Friends your Daily Performance
Nothing can stop you from achieving your physical goals!
You will get big, and you will get strong. But you have to do exactly as I say. Ready? Of course you’re ready! Well then, what are we waiting for…let’s get lifting.
This is the Lite version of Dream Body Workout Plan Pro. To unlock all the features please upgrade to Pro version.
It's simply meant to track your reps/weight progress per exercise (e.g. bench, military press, squat) and even graph your increases for each.
The StrongLifts 5x5 workout app is like having a personal strength and muscle building coach in your pocket. The app guides you through every StrongLifts 5x5 workout. It shows you which exercise to do each workout, with how much weight, how long to rest between sets and a lot more. This takes the guess work out of your training so you can focus on lifting!
✔ FREE DOWNLOAD
✔ Simple, easy and intuitive design
✔ Integrates the StrongLifts 5x5 workout
✔ Records weights, sets and reps - no more pen and paper!
✔ Know which exercise to do and how much to lift each workout
✔ Auto-alternate workout A/B, switch manually anytime from the menu
✔ Auto-add weight each workout, set increments/microload in settings
✔ Auto-deload/repeat the weight if you missed reps or hit a plateau
✔ Timer suggests how long to rest between sets based on last set
✔ Graphs to view your progresson all the lifts and for body-weight
✔ Calendar for weekly and monthly overviews of your workouts
✔ Notes for tracking assistance exercises or how workout went
✔ Kg/lb – set this on first use, switch anytime in settings
✔ Bar setting: set the weight of your barbell in settings
✔ Backup workouts automatically every week
✔ Videos of workout and exercises
Get Even Better Results with The StrongLifts Power Pack!
Unlock the StrongLifts Power Pack to gain access to even more features. These will save you even more "brain" work in the gym, help you break through plateaus and allow you to add assistance exercises to emphasize certain muscles. Here are all the features the Power Pack unlocks...
✔ Warmup sets, reps and weights calculator for all exercises
✔ Arm work - extra chinups/dips assistance exercises to build bigger arms
✔ Custom Assistance work - add your own custom assistance exercise to StrongLifts 5x5
✔ Plate calculator - list breakdown of plates to add with easy graph displays
✔ 3x5/3x3/1x3 - break plateaus by switching to 3x5/3x3/1x3 once 5x5 stops working
✔ Pro Backup - backup your workouts to dropbox or google drive, and export them to csv
Note: purchasing the Power Pack also supports the team behind this app, and keeps the app free of ads. If you find the app helpful, purchase the Power Pack to support us.
About StrongLifts 5x5
StrongLifts 5x5 is the simplest, most effective workout to get stronger, build muscle and burn fat. 3 full body compound exercises exercises, 3x/week, 45 mins per workout. The first workout A you Squat, Bench and Barbell Row. After taking one day rest, you do the second workout B – Squat, Overhead Press and Deadlift. Start light to focus on form and build confidence under the bar, then add weight each workout.
The StrongLifts 5x5 app does all the thinking for you so you can focus on lifting. You can find more info about the StrongLifts 5x5 workout on the StrongLifts.com website at http://stronglifts.com/5x5/
- Internet to send crash reports so we improve app
- Photos/media/files to backup your workouts
- Vibrator for rest timer alarm between sets
- In-app purchases to unlock extra features
If you experience issues with the StrongLifts 5x5 workout app or have suggestions to improve it, we'd love to hear from you! Just contact us from the app by going to menu - help. This way we have your phone info.
Like StrongLifts 5x5?
If you like this StrongLifts 5x5 app, rate it 5-stars and give it a +1 so more people find it. -Mehdi
It allows you to plan a workout of any difficulty. The workouts are united into programs, thus you can plan your progress to become stronger, burn excess fat or acquire the muscle mass you need.
The app lets you write down your own workout program and offers a selection of built-in programs.
As Benjamin Franklin once said: If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!
1. Creation of workout programs including cycles and separate workouts.
2. Detailed set planning. You can plan weight, number of repetitions, rest, execution time and other parameters for each set.
3. Writing down of the workout results, comparison of the achieved figures with the target ones. Deviations from the plan.
4. Exercise base containing 500+ exercises. Videos and description of the exercise technique.
5. Support of supersets of any difficulty, out of 2-3 and more exercises and any number of sets within the superset.
6. Workout player that will allow you to follow the pre-set exercise sequence and add any exercises not included into the plan.
7. Sound and vibration notification on the start of the set at using of the workout timer.
8. Keeping of record statistics in the workout exercises.
9. Calculate of each set tonnage and the whole workout. Keeping of the exercise tonnage statistics.
10. Synchronization with your google drive to create back-up copies of your data. Synchronization may work in a fully automated mode.
11. Support of data versions and change rollback. You can change your workout plans and rollback the changes where necessary.
Get more results from working out with the app!
There is no advertising in the app. However, there are a couple of modules the access to can be purchased. The modules will give you even more feedback from your workouts and simplify the data entry. The following opportunities can be opened:
1. Body parameter measurement. You can monitor improvement of your figure. Each measurement can be linked to a specific place in the workout program so that you could see the workouts giving the best results.
2. Body fat percentage calculator. The calculator makes it possible to calculate your body fat percentage without any complicated devices, just measuring fat layer thickness in several places.
3. Workout timer. You can follow the pre-planned workout from set to set complying with the rest and exercise execution periods established by the program. Timer serves as additional motivation as it won’t let you have more rest than planned.
4. Tools for quick exercise set creation. You’ll be able to create, for example, a set pyramid in just a couple of clicks. Fill-in the results for the toughest set and the app will create all intermediate sets automatically. Not only pyramids can be created but also other workout organization schemes (5x5, 3 workout sets, wave).
5. Tools for easy workout difficulty modification. For example, you can create a plan for the week, copy it for the following week and automatically add percentage to the training weights of a selected exercise. Thus, you can easily create workout plans for the months to come.
Note: Purchasing the modules you support the team creating this app and help upgrade it. If you find the app useful buy the built-in modules to support us.
Like the app?
If you like the app put a 5 star mark and +1 so that more people could find it.
Chart your workout progress and improve you overall fitness, with the cardio, and strength exercise charts.
-Displays a list of YouTube videos for exercise instruction
-New muscle chart to select exercises
-Re-designed interface elements
-Charts for individual exercises to improve your fitness
-Clean UI to make entering workout info fast
-Chart changes in your weight
Track your body fat%, and lean weight mass with graphs. Find your 1 rep max(1RM).
You can keep notes for individual exercises, and there are also logs to review individual exercises. Just scroll right or left to view the workout log for each exercise. Charts are also included for you to keep track of your body's changes, and your workout data. And it's easy to get started, just a few clicks and your on your way. Also let's not forget, it's ad free.
Get fit with the MapMyFitness community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; log on to the web to join Challenges, connect devices and view 24/7 activity data.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
• Separate workouts for men and workouts for women;
• Individual training programs for newbies and pro athletes;
• Tips to upgrade your progress in fitness, bodybuilding, powerlifting and any sport you choose to practice!
Whether you’re training at the gym or shaping up in the comfort of your home, GymBoom is always there for your ambitious goals:
• weight loss;
• muscle building;
• stamina increase;
• muscle tone improvement;
• fit body;
• weight control;
• health improvement.
GymBoom helps you to create the workout sessions in accordance with your current goal. Use the app’s Reference book of exercises to fill your training program lists with the most effective exercises to get the smoking hot abs, gain muscle mass, burn fat quickly and tone up your buttocks!
Moreover, you’ll never be left by yourself: each exercise is supported by the clear breakdowns, illustrations and cool tips to boost your performance. And if you are already a pro and used to developing training programs, then go on and create your own exercises!
The best way to be motivated during trainings is to keep up with your achievements. So this is how the GymBoom is tracking your progress:
• It memorizes the number of sets and reps;
• Secures the intensity and frequency of your workouts;
• Displays your results in a clear graphical form;
• Giving tips to improve your training program.
We created the GymBoom to support you all the way to your goals and make your workout sessions more convenient, effective and custom. So put your old notebooks and pens aside and let's go to your perfectly fit body!
Check out all the app’s features accessible with a few taps:
★ Compose your personal training programs;
★ Plan your workout sessions;
★ Consider the results of each workout;
★ Use the extensive reference book of ready-made exercises;
★ Follow the training dynamics with the scalable graphs;
★ Save and restore the database backups (SD Card / Google Drive);
★ Save your body measurements data;
★ Download the records from the history;
★ Track the frequency of your activities by the calendar;
★ Gain time with the autosubstitution of values during the workout;
★ Sort the exercises in a complex and during the training;
★ Create the complex sets;
★ Increase the effectiveness of training using information sections;
★ Edit your workout results;
★ Specify the group of muscles for the exercise and the program for the complex;
★ Use a stopwatch and a calculator for maximum reps;
★ Choose the convenient alert for the rest timer.
The GymBoom is your own sports diary making training activities more effective! Download right now and see for yourself!
We’d love to hear from you! Send us your questions on the application use with all your comments and suggestions right on the email@example.com
Support and discussion Vkontakte: http://vk.com/gymboom
Support and discussion on 4pda: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=506852
* customizable built-in exercise database (store own images)
* create workout plans and day routines (supersets, cardio and weight lifting mix)
* statistics, charts and session reports
* comfortable historical log autofill/pre-filling
* customizable logging list
* note function
* log body data
* exercise favorite list and muscle group filters
* workout record notification
* rest countdown, stopwatch
* local backup, Dropbox, Google Drive sync and CSV export
* share workout session results on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+
* YOUR FEATURE: feedback and suggestions are welcome
The WorkIt gym workout tracker app for android provides a quick and easy to use solution for logging your workout exercises. It comes pre-loaded with over 150 different weight training and cardio exercises, complete with animations and descriptions. You also have the ability to create your own exercises to try out in the gym! Create your own workout routines by grouping together exercises, and track your progress as you lift! All your lifts are automatically logged as your work out and can be reviewed and edited at will! Statistics are also kept for each individual exercise!
+ Over 150 Exercise animations and descriptions
+ Exercises ordered by target muscle group
+ Search function to find exercises
+ Create your own exercises
+ Keep track of weight and reps for each lift
+ Keep track of duration, calories burned, distance traveled for cardio exercises
+ Create your own workout routine
+ Add a description to your workout routine
+ Set days for specific workout routines
+ Calendar to view and edit workout logs
+ Graphs automatically keep track of max weight lifted and max reps
+ View statistics such as averages and maximums for each exercise
+ No special permissions required
+ Fast, Responsive and Easy to use so that you can workout in the gym without hassle!