Ultimate color palette maker for designers or artists is cooler than Kuler. Easily create amazing color schemes on your mobile devices. Use Pictoria to pick unique colors from your favorite photos. Generate even more compatible combinations using a visual color wheel or a mixing (Itten's or artist's) colour wheel. Instant color inspiration for your next website design, interior decorating or fashion coordination project.
Equip yourself with this brilliant palette generator!
Please post a review telling others what you like about it. Or write to my email about any issues that you have :) It is my desire to deliver the best app possible!
- Correct picture orientation support has been added.
- Startup hotfix.
- Maintenance release.
- Split complimentary rule bug has been fixed.
- Email sharing has been added.
- New wheel component with better precision and smooth behaviour at borders.
- Better handling of low saturated colors.
- Text toggle for palette view has been added.
- Camera support has been added for picture palettes.
- Full screen mode for palette view has been added. You can use double tap on palette view.
- Image color picker was improved.
- Palette view has been improved.
- Rule selector popup UI has been improved.
- Header size improvements.
- Image export notification has been added.
- Picture palette export to camera roll.
- Bugfixes and improvements.
- Performance improvements have been made for loading process. See your color palette up to two times faster :)
- Language selection bugfix.
- Menu close on back button.
- Improved wheel view and palette view for different screen sizes.
- Improved non wide screen tablet support.
- Pictorial now supports Ukrainian and German translations.
- Russian translation has been added.
- Analytics has been integrated.
- Default palettes have been tuned.
- Back button hides app on my palettes screen.
- Palette from photo feature has been implemented.
- Performance optimizations.
- Scale tuning. Tablets are supported.
- Bug fixes for palettes list height and back button behavior.
- Fonts, icons and titles tuning.
- Back button behavior tuning.
- Icon, fonts and splash screen have been changed.
- Double complementary rule has been implemented.
- Triad rule has been implemented.
- Monochromatic rule has been implemented.
- Complementary rule has been implemented.
- Split complementary rule has been implemented.
- Back button handler has been added.
- Dynamic shadow for touch controls has been implemented.
- Value screen click handler has been added.
- Initial release.
- Analogous rule has been implemented
- Linear HSV and Itten's (artist's) color wheel have been integrated.
The new Minecraft Pocket Edition community and the first with a native android app!
What can you do with this neat little app?
★ Features ★
☆ Download Maps, Mods, Skins and Texture Packs
☆ or Upload your own
☆ Create your own Skins
☆ Check out awesome Seeds
☆ or add your own Seeds
☆ Play on big MCPE multiplayer Servers
☆ Pixel Editor
☆ Create Skins or Texture Packs
★ Skin Creator ★
☆ Create new Skins from scratch
☆ Edit existing from your sdcard
☆ Steal Skins from other players using their Username
☆ Upload it to your minecraft.net account
☆ Apply it to BlockLauncher
★ Texture Pack Creator ★
☆ Create new Texture Packs from scratch
☆ Edit existing from your sdcard
☆ Export to use it with BlockLauncher
★ Tuner/Options Editor ★
☆ Enable hidden options
☆ Enable night vision or skinny arms
☆ Make your username colored
☆ Change flat world generation layers
★ Important ★
This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
Ever struggled to describe a colour to a friend or employer?
Ever picked the wrong colour combinations when it came to painting?
Create your colour scheme with the scheme creator and see if it works for you. Save your favourite colour schemes for reference in the future. The possibilities are endless.
A simple app that is perfect for artists, designers, and painters of all levels.
>> No ADDS
>> Mods for Minecraft PE
>> Maps for Minecraft PE
>> Seeds for Minecraft PE
>> Textures for Minecraft PE
>> Skins for Minecraft PE
>> Everything in Single app.
>> Automatic Installation
>> User can Sign in & Sign up
>> Like, Save, Comment, Share & Report
>> Search for Mods, Maps etc
>> View Profile
>> Sort By : Type, Created, Likes, Comments, Views, Title, Ascending & Descending.
>> Material Design (Design with love & perfection)
How to Download: Just select what you like, Tap “download” icon & then Tap “Open Minecraft” button – you are all set. Now you are ready to play with your new installed Maps or Mods or whatever.
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance withhttp://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
For greater precision you should fill in the height at which you hold the device and your distance from the object.
Other height-measuring apps may require you to enter the distance to the object ahead of time, or to tap first on the base of the object and then the tip, which makes them not work well for all applications (e.g., stomp rocket flight height measurement). Two Point Height lets you select the two points in either order, and to enter the distance afterwards for greater precision.
You can also sight along the side of the phone, which is useful on sunny days as well as for viewing rockets and other small things that are hard to see in the sky.
Source code at code.google.com/p/twopointheight/
I have tried to provided credit to the texture pack maker(s) where possible.
This application does use the internet, so please be aware of your data usage.
From beginner to the most advanced Minecraft player, this are the ultimate texture pack app filled with awesome content for you! This free app and it is perfect for those who look for texture packs for minecraft pe.
-Top PE texture packs
-How to install texture packs
-List of texture packs available for download
-Shaders for Minecraft PE
Avaliable Texture Packs:
-Nuper Gummi (& Shaders)
-Synced Pixels Mash Pack
-Good Morning Craft
-OzoCraft (& Shaders)
-Realm of Idnaya – Big Bang
-FAT (Faithful Advanced Textures)
If you believe that there has been a contravention of your proprietary rights, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. "Minecraft" is a trademark of Notch Development AB. Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2013 Mojang / Notch
If you want to use even less memory, you can press MENU (or "..."), Settings, and remove the app icons.
To conserve memory, there are no instructions in the app. To create a new category, press MENU (or "...") and choose New Category. To move an app to a category, just long tap on the app. An app can be in more than one category. Three categories are special. UNCLASSIFIED lists apps that haven't been specifically put into a category. HIDDEN is for apps you want to exclude from the ALL category. And ALL lists all apps, except those that are HIDDEN. Finally, you can create a category named "Home" (capital-H, rest lowercase) and when you press the HOME button while in TinyLaunch, it will go to that category.
The toddler lock feature makes the hidden category completely invisible and disables editing. Turn this on with MENU (or three dots), Settings, Toddler mode. Once you've activated Toddler mode, you'll need to type in "not toddler" to a query screen in order to get back to the settings. I recommend using Toddler mode together with a restricted profile on Android versions that support restricted profiles, hiding the system settings and anything a toddler can spend money with. You should also make sure that the default launcher isn't accessible to the toddler with the multitasking key or long-tap on home (you may be able to swipe it out of the list).
In updates, the APK for this is guaranteed to stay under 40K and I will maintain compatibility back to Android 1.6. Full source code is available at code.google.com/p/tinylaunch
Parallels Plesk Panel Mobile Monitor is a free app that does not require Power Pack.
With Parallels Plesk Panel Mobile Server Manager, administrators can:
* View the list of services on a particular server.
* View information about a server: OS, CPU, Panel version and so on.
* View vital indicators of a server health: CPU load average, memory consumption, swap usage, etc.
* Subscribe to Panel events and unsubscribe from them.
* Authenticate themselves by a secret key.
* Support health monitor events.
* Roll back and retrieve a Panel license key.
* Restart a server.
* Stop and start services on a particular server.