You don't need BlockLauncher to use Skin Editor (Although you can still use it as an option)
These are Skin Editor for Minecraft features:
1. Create a new Minecraft skin
- Default skin
- Steal player skins from the internet by typing names
- Random online skins
2. Edit Minecraft skins to fit your needs with these powerful tools
- Color wheel
- Eye dropper
- Moving tools
- Zoom in/out tools
3. Rotating your character in 6 directions
- Front view
- Back view
- Left view
- Right view
- Top view
- Bottom view
4. Adjust visibility of your character. Editing Minecraft skins had never been this easy.
5. Export skins in 4 different ways
- Export directly to Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Export to BlockLauncher
- Export to your gallery
- Export to email
Follow me on Twitter @keeratipong. https://twitter.com/keeratipong
Skin Editor for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.minecraft.net/terms
Currently five games are supported, other games are coming.
You can also add games not supported, but the application may crash due to a different implementation of the protocol rcon
- Counter Strike Global Offensive
- Counter Strike Source
- Half Life 2 Deathmatch
- Team Fortress 2
- Left 4 Dead 2
FREE and WITHOUT PUBLICITY!
For example, very usefull if you have a tablet at home, it can be in standby mode with no power comsumption it will update your domain and you will be able to access to your tablet or any device of your house as IP-CAM from anywhere.
All comments will be appreciated.