GeoGebra is the world’s favorite dynamic mathematics software, has received numerous educational software awards, and supports STEM education and innovations in teaching and learning worldwide.
Join us. Dynamic Mathematics for Everyone.
• Free to use software for learning and teaching
• Fully interactive, easy-to-use interface with many powerful features
• Access to an ever-expanding pool of resources at tube.geogebra.org
• Available in many languages
• A fun way to really see and experience mathematics and science
• Adaptable to any curriculum or project
• Used by millions of people around the world
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
Create geometric constructions and move, scale or rotate them with one or more fingers.
With the Freehandmode you can additional build your lines, circles, squares, rectangles and many more by drawing them on the screen. The system will detect it and create the object for you! For example, you can draw a freehand circle through three given points to create their circum circle.
Furthermore, you can create even complicated mathematical projects by using one of 70 tools to add different points, circles, lines (Perpendicular bisectors, Orthogonal lines, Tangents, etc.), conics, angles, functions and many more.
Define functions and parameter curves to display, integrate or derive them. Create analytical objects like tangents and circles of curvatures or combine your creation with sliders, text and check boxes. Even exact calculations are possible with the own FreeGeo Computer-Algebra-System, for example solving equations.
FreeGeo can be used in other sciences, too. You can do statistical calculations by using one of the regression methods to interpolate given data points. And it is a nice app for learning for school!
A PDF manual of FreeGeo can be found here: http://www.freegeo.de/
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Users college level with some knowledge in integral and/or Fourier series will appreciate in depth all features of this app.
Integrals calculator is a powerful app to calculate indefinite and definite integrals and make a complete functions analysis of real variable.
Integrals Calculator makes operations with functions such as Derivate, Integral and Fourier Series coefficients numerical calculations.
Also, Integrals calculator solve analytically differential ordinary equations up to order two (or output false when solution were not found), calculates Taylor polynomial around a point.
This app help in one variable real calculus, from Integrals, to Taylor polynomial. Also it calculates derivate, plot functions, Taylor Polynomial, derivate and so on ...
In resume, with Functions Integrator is able to do the following operations:
- Plot f(x) functions euclidean R2 space.
- Calculate indefinite integral or primitive or says if f is not integrable.
- Analytic Solver ODE with up to order 2.
- Numerical calculation of Fourier Series An, Bn Coefficients.
- Definite integral calculations.
- Locale extreme calculations.
- Limit of a function in a point.
- Taylor Polynomial Calculations.
- Semi-infinite and infinite definite integral calculations.
- Calculate derivate.
Integrals calculator requires internet connection!!
Reject imitations! This is the only integral calculator certified from www.mathstools.com.
le collège national orthodoxe-El Mina (CNO), elle comporte
72 animations suivies de QCM résumant toutes les propriétés
et les définitions de la géométrie plane pour les classes complémentaires
et la classe terminale SG (conformément aux programmes : libanais, français
et Bac international). Elle aide en même temps l’élève à dessiner
correctement les figures géométriques et constitue ainsi un répertoire
de géométrie téléchargeable gratuitement pour être mis à la disposition
de l’apprenant dans tout le monde.
Auteur et programmeur : Ghassan Antoun, programmeur Android : Nassrallah Akdi,
traduction : Georges Abdo, commentaires vocaux : Loana Khlat et Mervat Abiad.
Das Programm sketchometry wird am Lehrstuhl für Mathematik und ihre Didaktik an der Universität Bayreuth entwickelt und ist kostenlos nutzbar.
All step by step, like a real teacher, showing all steps necessary to achieve the result.
Use it as a tutor to help you to learn mathematics.
Please, use solver responsibly
**The app requires an internet connection only for the time necessary to enable the full version, but it works offline**
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
*The only difference between the free and the full versions is the reduced length of the equations*
*you can use the InApp purchase and unlock the full version*
*for any app problem, please write us, and we will do our very best to help you*
You can perform all constructions via contextual tools which only appear when you tap on a geometric object : then you just have to hold your finger on the tool and drag until you reach the target object.
While dragging your finger after you selected a tool, it's possible to create objects on the fly. Existing objects will always react (graphical highlight of target objects) to tell the user that he's about to create a point on object, or at an intersection. More generally, graphical feedbacks will always be present during construction process. This will let the user, especially if he's a young student, to understand what he is about to do.
You can also make your own tools (macro-constructions) to design more complex figures.
For segments, lines and polygons, you can also use a track tool (second icon in bottom control panel) to dynamically construct these objects, just by sliding your finger on screen.
You can hide objects and change their display properties by using a tactile property panel (sixth icon of bottom control panel)
DGPad is also a free webApp, but this application allows you much more features, like working without network, or opening DGPad files (even if these files are stored locally in your iPad) using the "open with..." functionality of other softwares Download center, DropBox, GoogleDrive, SkyDrive, etc...
Hopefully I will find the time to extend it a bit more...
- Save and share images or set as wallpaper
- Manage a list of favorite locations
- Pinch to zoom and button zoom
- Fullscreen mode
- Portrait and landscape orientation
- Choose gradients
- History navigation buttons
- Change parameters, number of iterations
- RenderScript calculations (for Honeycomb & ICS)
- Designed for both phone & tablet
Classroom materials used in real lessons are presented and being continously updated.
Materials consist of mathematical contents for K7~K12.
Created by mainly using Geogebra and Tex beamer PDF files, you can freely use all the PDF files with Adobe Reader.
Also, here are teacher's references for the creating process of them so that you can make your own learning materials.
What's important is the Contents of Math lessons, not the manufacture tool.
I hope this Learning Center helps you with your lesson.
Related Terms : Mathematics, Mathematics Education, Middle School Mathematics, High School Mathematics, Geogebra, Tex beamer, Geogebra Lecture
We think that the Statistics Guide, resented for service by us as the Statistics World will be an understandable source for the science people and students dealing with Statistics and researchers and science people conducting surveys in different branches of science.
The statistical concepts and terms have been identified with a wide literature scan and offered to you with their explanations. Besides, the explanations of the frequently used statistical methods and the sample diameter calculations are given with examples in the application.
All of the explanations and calculation of the sample size are for information and it is recommended to be supported by a statistics expert before conducting the works.
In this section of the application, the definitions of the frequently used statistics terms are given. The data presented here are informative.
Sample size calculator
In the surveys to be conducted, there are various criteria to identify the number of samples. In this application, sample size calculation methods will be used using the accepted criteria when the population size is known or is not known. The sampling formula presented here are informative for the application. Technical support is recommended to be received from the statistic experts while forming the sampling plan depending on the purpose of the study.
N= Population size
The size of the population which the survey is interested.
n= Sample size
The size of the sample representing the population in order to produce data about the population in which the survey is interested.
The level of confidence foreseen in the surveys.
p= Incidence/Prevalence (p=0,5allows to reach the maximum sample volume)
AutoMath is a great way to check your work, study or even to teach yourself math.
Here are some of AutoMath's Photo Calculator Features:
- Quick and Accurate Results
- Step by step tutorials
- No internet required
- Can solve simple to advanced math questions
- 250+ Mathematical Functions
- Handwritten questions are coming soon and are not currently supported
AutoMath Photo Calculator Currently supports:
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Fractions, Division, Inequalities, Powers, Polynomials, Linear Equations,
Square Roots, Trigonometry, Algebra, Simplification, and Basic Algorithms
AutoMath Smart Text Calculator supports: (photo calculator not yet available for most of the below)
Any other math problems such as calculus, equation systems, complex math, graphing, table of values, and more
Calculus, Equation Systems and the ability to scan handwritten questions
Your very first photo will copy data files which will take longer then normal. After the initial photo it will be a lot quicker.
Example Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYladg1nCYM
Graphing Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpIA7JhDZ_Q
Quick Mode Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtGmWHB3FZQ
Decide the future of AutoMath by Beta Testing: https://plus.google.com/communities/112210106892044446358