Nice It's great, certainly not a full fledge browser, but for its intended purpose (quickly opening links) it's all most people need. For serious browsing, open Chrome, but this is great if you just need to visit one website through a link. Good work!
The best. Much better than Chromer, and I had been a Chromer user since day one. This app simply rocks and has made my web browsing experience a lot more comfortable.
Ok, but... Needs lots more work to overall look and function, IMO. We don't only want to enter a URL but need to enter a search as well. Search bubble takes forever to load (I know that it's still in beta, but...)
Share doesn't work Share functionality doesn't work with multiple bubbles. It doesn't make any effect, works with only one bubble which is not kind of useful.
An excellent Chrome custom tab app It does exactly what it advertises: loading web pages opened from other apps in Chrome custom tabs, and this app outpaces its competition such as Chromer as it can have several custom tabs simultaneously instead of being limited to 1, which means I can open up other pages in other apps without having to lose the previously open custom tab.
Love the bubble heads But don't like that it seems to brighten the screen momentarily if I have them activated along with a screen filter like flux.
- FIX: Discard bubble "X" not displayed
- FIX: Various crashes on 4.x
- FIX: Various crashes
- NEW: Minimize to QuickSwitch Bubble toolbar button
- NEW: "Open in Chrome" in Custom Tabs menu for newer Chrome versions
- IMPROVE: Use QuickSwitch Bubbles without accessibility service
- IMPROVE: Main settings page layout
- IMPROVE: Elevation, favicons, palette color for bubbles
- NEW: Translations from OneSky.
- FIX: Many crashes and bugs