I was a die hard "Agenda Widget Professional" devotee, But it seems Mr. Harrison is no longer available/developing that product.(since 4.0, but it still works rather well) I decided maybe it's time to move on, and this has a lot of features I appreciate. Small fonts, and a condensed layout are key. colors and scrolling. It's a SUPER SMALL file, which is rather amazing. I still cannot figure out how the background and colors works, and there are a few wishlist items I'd like to add someday. So far it's incredibly stable, and the developer responded quickly to even a non-technical question. I will update this as I get more used to the widget. Thanks!
Looks great but performs poorly Calendar events have stopped updating and the manual refresh button doesn't work.
Customize Header I wish I can customize the header because it is really hard to see with out color
Excellent Simple to use. Looks nice, great viewing options! Love the way you can change the colors! Great app! Thanks!
Used to be great This app was my go-to widget however lately it does not update. It's still stuck on December the 8th. Doesnt refresh when events added to my calendar. Only way I can get it to update/fix is to remove widget and replace.. but then issue reoccurs. Kind of tedious.
Great for the current month, but... No option to see more than a month out. Awesome asthetic, looks clean and easy to navigate. But without the ability to see more than a few weeks at a time, not very useful.
* Add "Events that ended recently" option allowing to show events, which ended several hours ago, today or yesterday
* Added option to show all past events having default color
* Add option to hide events based on keywords in a title
* Add "today" option to a "Date range", so you can see current and future events
* Add "Refresh" button to the widget header
* Add show days without events option
Also see: https://github.com/plusonelabs/calendar-widget/releases/tag/v1.9