Abra enables you to invest in 25 cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar, Monero and many more in one app.
Featured in Forbes, CNN Money, Wall Street Journal, New York Post, Apple’s Planet of the Apps, Coindesk, Techcrunch & more.
Abra combines a safe cryptocurrency wallet and exchange in an easy to use experience.
You can add money to your wallet using a bank account or using bitcoin/litecoin globally and exchange to the currency of your choice, anytime you want, almost instantly.
Abra also enables you to store bitcoin purchased from an external cryptocurrency exchange or bitcoin wallet like Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, CEX.io, Robinhood, Circle, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Shapeshift, Mycelium, etc.
** BENEFITS **
With Abra you can:
* Buy, sell and hold bitcoin and litecoin
* Invest in 25 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Ether (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Monero (XMR), Dash (DASH), Doge (DOGE), Omisego (OMG), NEO (NEO), Verge (XVG), 0x (ZRX), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), DigiByte (DGB), Golem (GNT), Lisk (LSK), NEM (NEM), Status (SNT), Stratis (STRAT), Vertcoin (VTC) and more.
*Exchange between currencies whenever you want. For instance, invest in Ripple or Ethereum by exchanging from US Dollars.
* Hedge your investment portfolio in a quick, easy and safe manner. If you believe the value of cryptocurrencies will drop, or you just want to lock-in profits, exchange from crypto to US Dollars (or any other currency).
* Hold your investments in a free, safe wallet where YOU control your money, not us.
** FUNDING METHODS **
Abra is a global, bitcoin-based, non-custodial wallet with several ways to cash in, depending on where you live:
Add money to your wallet using:
* Bank: We support a variety of major and regional banks in the US
* American Express: US only. Eligible consumer cards include Amex cards, Bluebird, and Serve
* Bitcoin or litecoin purchased externally: You can securely transfer bitcoin or litecoin purchased outside Abra into your Abra wallet
* Cash: Use the app to find an Abra Teller where supported
Abra allows you to invest in 25 popular cryptocurrencies:
* Bitcoin (BTC): the first cryptocurrency enabling decentralized payments and a safe store of value.
* Ripple (XRP): a cryptocurrency enabling faster and cheaper bank-to-bank transactions.
* Litecoin (LTC): one of the first altcoins, a powerful Bitcoin-fork enabling fast and cheap transactions.
* Ethereum (ETH): a cryptocurrency platform for smart contracts and ICO coins.
* Bitcoin Cash (BCH): a fork of Bitcoin with capacity for larger blocks and faster transactions.
* Monero (XMR): a privacy oriented cryptocurrency that anonymizes transactions using stealth and ring signatures
* Dash (DASH): a cryptocurrency that pioneered built-in governance and privacy.
* Dogecoin (DOGE): a cryptocurrency with a history of charitable contributions.
* OmiseGO (OMG): a cryptocurrency enabling financial inclusion and interoperability through the public OMG network.
* Qtum (QTUM): a smart contract platform that can interoperate with smart contracts on other blockchains.
* Zcash (ZEC): a privacy-focused cryptocurrency with the option to create completely anonymous transactions.
* Stellar Lumens (XLM): a cryptocurrency focused on cross-border payments
* Verge (XVG): a privacy oriented cryptocurrency that uses i2P and Tor to anonymize transactions.
* 0x (ZRX): an ERC20 token used to pay for fees on exchanges built on the 0x protocol.
Other cryptocurrencies supported on Abra:
* Augur (REP)
* Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
* DigiByte (DGB)
* Ethereum Classic (ETC)
* NEO (NEO)
* Golem (GNT)
* Lisk (LSK)
* NEM (NEM)
* Status (SNT)
* Stratis (STRAT)
* Vertcoin (VTC)
211 Hope Street, PO Box #390004
Mountain View, CA 94041
There may be security and investment risks when purchasing or exchanging digital assets listed on Abra.