Abra enables you to invest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, OmiseGo, Litecoin, Zcash and more, in one app. Featured in Forbes, CNN Money, Wall Street Journal, Apple’s Planet of the Apps, Coindesk, Techcrunch & more.
Abra combines a safe cryptocurrency wallet and exchange in an easy to use app.
You can add money to your wallet using a bank account or via bitcoin globally and exchange to the currency of your choice, anytime you want, almost instantly.
Abra also enables you to store bitcoin purchased from an external cryptocurrency exchange or bitcoin wallet, like Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, CEX.io, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Shapeshift, Mycelium, etc.
** BENEFITS **
With Abra you can:
* Buy, sell and hold bitcoin
* Invest in a variety of cryptocurrencies, including BTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE, ETH, ETC, GNT, LTC, OMG, QTUM, XRP, VTC and ZEC
*Exchange between currencies whenever you want. For instance, invest in cryptocurrencies like Ripple or Ethereum by exchanging from US Dollars.
* Hedge your investment portfolio in a quick, easy and safe manner. If you believe the value of cryptocurrencies will drop, or you just want to lock-in profits, exchange from crypto to US Dollars (or any other currency).
* Hold your investments in a free, safe, non-custodial wallet where YOU control your money, not us.
** FUNDING METHODS **
Abra is a global, bitcoin-based, non-custodial wallet with several ways to cash in, depending on where you live:
Add money to your wallet using:
* Bank: We support a variety of major and regional banks in the US
* Cash: Use the app to find an Abra Teller where supported
* American Express: US only. Eligible consumer cards include Amex cards, Bluebird, and Serve
* Bitcoin purchased externally: You can securely transfer bitcoin purchased outside Abra into your Abra wallet
Abra allows you to invest in several popular cryptocurrencies:
* Bitcoin (BTC): The original cryptocurrency enabling decentralized payments and a safe store of value.
* Bitcoin Cash (BCH): A fork of bitcoin with capacity for larger blocks and faster transactions.
* Dash (DASH): A blockchain that pioneered built-in governance and privacy.
* Dogecoin (DOGE): A cryptocurrency with a history of charitable contributions.
* Ethereum (ETH): A cryptocurrency platform for smart contracts and ICO coins.
* Ethereum Classic (ETC): A fork of Ethereum that is immutable.
* Golem (GNT): A cryptocurrency enabling the first global market for idle computer power..
* Litecoin (LTC): One of the first altcoins, a powerful Bitcoin-fork enabling fast and cheap transactions.
* OmiseGO (OMG): A cryptocurrency enabling financial inclusion and interoperability through the public OMG network..
* Qtum (QTUM): A smart contract platform that can interoperate with smart contracts on other blockchains.
* Ripple (XRP): A cryptocurrency enabling faster and cheaper bank-to-bank transactions.
* Vertcoin (VTC): A cryptocurrency built to resist ASIC mining, and thus centralized mining control.
* Zcash (ZEC): A privacy-focused cryptocurrency with the option to create completely anonymous transactions.
These additional cryptos will be rolled out in next few weeks:
* Bitcoin Gold (BTG): A Bitcoin-fork that is attempting to be more decentralized than Bitcoin
* Stellar Lumens (XLM): A cryptocurrency focused on cross-border payments
* DigiByte (DGB): A security-focused blockchain
* Augur (REP): A decentralized platform enabling a prediction market
* Status (SNT): A cryptocurrency enabling an ecosystem of decentralized apps, messaging and payments
* Stratis (STRAT): The native token for accessing the Stratis enterprise blockchain-as-a-service platform
* 0x (ZRX): an ERC20 token that will be used to pay for fees on exchanges built on the 0x protocol.
* Twitter: @AbraGlobal