Connected to powerful technology and travel companies, TripCase is an itinerary management app that delivers the right information at the right time. Your trip information is available through your phone, tablet, Android Wear and Web.
• Receive free flight alerts on your phone, tablet and watch
• Get an Uber ride to your next location in seconds
• Add the places you want to remember with one click
• Share your itinerary with others who need to stay updated
• Access seat maps, alternate flights schedules, weather and other tools to guide you
WHAT EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules”
— Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“travel without the baggage of stress”
— The Washington Post
“great for travel”
— Tom Bick in Advertising Age
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
Airport lounge access rules are complex and amenities, cost, and benefits can vary widely from lounge to lounge. With LoungeBuddy in hand, we take the guesswork out of finding the right lounge for your needs. Create a trip, tell us about any elite statuses, lounge memberships, or premium credit cards you may have, and we do the rest!
Want to know what’s behind those frosted glass doors before paying for entry? Browse lounges in an airport and view photos, amenities, and reviews from other LoungeBuddy members. A better travel experience awaits - use LoungeBuddy to find it!
• Purchase instant lounge access - Now you can purchase instant lounge access on your Android device with just a few taps and walk right into your airport oasis - no first class ticket or elite status required!
• Lounge Access Wizard - Tell us your itinerary, class of service, and any elite statuses, memberships, or premium credit cards you may have, and we'll tell you which lounges you can access for free or for a one-time fee.
• Airport coverage around the world - With more than 600 of the busiest airports and over 2,000 lounges in our database, you'll always have the most comprehensive airport lounge information at your fingertips.
• Filter by amenities - Whether it's a shower, business center, or cocktail, find the right lounge for your needs at the right time.
• Airport lounge information all in one place - View hours, locations, ratings, reviews, photos, amenities, access methods, and guest privileges for each lounge.
• With LoungeBuddy, you’re an instant VIP - Share your photos, ratings, and reviews to help other members make the most of their lounge experience.
• Manage your LoungeBuddy Profile - Set your home airport and manage your access methods, photos, and reviews.
LoungeBuddy - Unlocking the mystery of airport lounges
Instant lounge access locations: http://www.loungebuddy.com/locations/
- Organizador de viagens, com documentos de confirmação, datas e horários de voos, endereços de acomodações, contatos importantes e muito mais, tudo sempre à mão
- Cofre virtual para guardar cópias de todos os seus documentos e receber alertas de vencimento com informações sobre quando e como renová-los
- Insider tips com dicas e serviços exclusivos nas principais cidades do mundo, feitos pela rede global de colaboradores STB
- Orientações passo-a-passo e dicas práticas enviadas no momento certo – antes, durante e depois da viagem
Em caso de dúvidas contate o nosso suporte através do e-mail email@example.com
CheckMyTrip is a travel information tool. So, if you need to book or modify your travel plans or if you need further information that you can’t find on the app about your booking be sure to contact the travel provider that you purchased your tickets from. They’ll be able to help you.
- Personal account to save journeys to your trip list
- Store all your bookings together in one place (flight, hotel, car rental, tours, dinner reservations, transfer, events…). Just send your booking confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address linked to your personal account
- Add trip details to your mobile calendar
- Locate your seat and easily access an airline’s online check-in directly from the app
- Free flight status notifications
- Check the weather forecasts for your destination
- Use the worldwide currency converter
- Don’t know how to get to where you’re going? Get walking and driving directions to the airport, your hotel, or to the city centre
- Share travel details on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, by email or by SMS
- Available in 23 languages
About Amadeus: Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving. Our ambition is to facilitate the entire travel journey from door-to-door, improving the travel experience for hundreds of millions of people every year. For more information on Amadeus, visit amadeus.com.
By downloading this app, you accept the legal conditions shown on www.checkmytrip.com
The Trip before your Trip: The beginning of each travel does not occur in the start date, occurs before... Every travel begins with initial planning, where we define the period of travel, destinations, what do we do, hotels where we stay, airlines, car rentals, shopping list, etc.. We search information with friends, books, magazines and blogs. How to access all this information during your trip ?
The app myTrip provide all information that travelers will need, you can create a travel plan with information about the destinations, hotels accommodation, flights, Places to visit, things to do, shopping list, information about car rentals and more!
– Travel Plans.
– Places Explorer, find restaurants, attractions, bar, etc.
– Hotels information.
– Extensive database of Hotels around the world.
– Flights information.
– Flight status.*
– Things To Do (restaurants, Tourist Points).
– Information of places, like opening hours, address, phone, etc..
– Shopping List.
– Products search , including description and value.
– Travel Finances.
– Cloud services, share travel plans on multiples devices.
– Notes and To Do Lists.
– Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
* Feature not available in the Beta version yet.
Organize your travel plans in one place with myTrip.
Share your travel plans with other travellers!
The Cloud Service from myTrip, enables you to share and sync your trip plans on multiple devices, automatically and transparently.
– Automatic Synchronization.
– Share your Trips with others users.
– Backup safely and simply.
– Without limits devices.
Please note: Login data for www.checkmytrip.com cannot be used for CheckMyTrip Premium (see description below). For manual booking import with booking code and name please use the standard version of CheckMyTrip which is also available in Google Play.
> Automatic retrieval of the itinerary after the booking including push notification
> Display of itinerary data for flight, hotel, car and rail
> Schedule and price display of Deutsche Bahn (including rail providers outside Germany, e.g. ÖBB, SBB) and booking request by e-mail in the travel agency
> Receiving of DB Online Tickets from your travel agency
> Add content to the itinerary, e.g. flights, hotels, restaurants, car routes or rail connections
> Status of flight or rail connection in real-time
> Push notifications in case of itinerary changes
> Flight status information for e-mail receipt
> Automatic calendar export and synchronisation
> Online check-in with reminder function and integrated boarding pass in the itinerary
> Automatical import of e-mail-booking confirmations into the itinerary
> Allow assistants to manage itineraries
> Organize trips in individual trip folders
> Integrated trip tools: Flight schedule, map view, weather forecast, currency calculator, travel costs and extensive information about all destination areas
> Routing with real-time traffic flow
> Directions to destinations in the itinerary
> Personal messages and contacts from your travel agency
This is how you can use CheckMyTrip Premium:
CheckMyTrip Premium may be used by every travel agency that is connected to the Amadeus system. If you would like to use CheckMyTrip Premium, then please ask your travel management or travel agency for details.
1. Inform your travel agency that you would like to use CheckMyTrip Premium
2. With your first booking you will receive a registration confirmation per email. Create your own password to complete the registration process.
3. Download the CheckMyTrip Premium App onto your Smartphone and login with your email address and password.
Once your registration is complete you will automatically receive your travel itinerary. The login data will in stored in the App. All further travel itineraries from your travel agency you will automatically receive through Push notifications.
The registration for CheckMyTrip Premium is exclusively possible through your travel agency. Login data for www.checkmytrip.com cannot be used for CheckMyTrip Premium. The manual import of travel itineraries per booking code and last name is not possible with CheckMyTrip Premium.
The following permissions are required for mentioned services:
Location – Usage of current location for routing
Network communication – request / send data (e.g. itinerary download)
Your personal information – Usage of contact data for routing
Your accounts – Permission for calendar synchronisation
Storage – Storage of boarding passes
System tools – Push services
Messages(SMS) - SOS-function for emergency situations
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination (Route Guide)
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripmark.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social (Journey Plan Sharing)
• Enable inspiration mode and get inspired to travel to new places and see photos of interesting places
• Invite friends to build your itinerary with you
• Add all sorts of interesting activities, attractions and hotels you would otherwise miss
• Print and Share gorgeous itineraries
• Have travel plans organized and saved on our website as well
• More Features than Tripit or TripCase
Cities Covered in Switzerland:
Comprehensive List You Can Build an Itinerary For:
Affoltern am Albis
Riva San Vitale
Stein am Rhein
Wangen an der Aare
This application is likely to catch the eye of those who are active, who love sports and traveling or just want to save the history of their journeys and tours for themselves or their friends.
Hawk Traveler allows tracing your travels and will also manage the additional data collection during your walking tour or trip. Thus, you will be able to save an unlimited number of itineraries as well as the detailed data concerning every way-point in your phone. You will have access to all the detailed information regarding the itinerary in general (departure, arrival, duration, distance, average and maximum speed, etc.) as well as every way-point in particular (time, speed, travel direction, altitude above sea level). Hawk Traveler allows you to review any of your itineraries with the help of an embedded virtual world map.
And still at any moment you will be able to share the information about your trip with your friends by sending them the necessary itinerary by an e-mail.
You can use Hawk Traveler as standard GPS tracker.
Export to GPX format is supported.
1. Cardless lounge access for DragonPass Member
2. Get latest airport lounge information such as opening hours and services available
3. Online DragonPass membership purchase
4. Top up visits to your DragonPass membership
Ladet euch jetzt die NIB App herunter und bestellt EUREN vielleicht besten Burger der Stadt. Bequem per iPhone nach Hause, zu Feunden oder in eure Arbeit. Egal ob ihr in Fürth oder Nürnberg seid! Des weiteren werdet ihr stets per Push Nachrichten informiert. Aktiviere diese und bekomme Updates über tolle Aktionen, oder auch mal einen Gutschein direkt auf dein Smartphone.
Oder teilt Inhalte mit euren Freunden!
Wir sagen danke für all euer Feedback. Helft uns Not Impossible Burger immer besser zu machen.
Wir freuen uns auf deine E-Mail
Einfach an Info@my-nib.de schicken
Wir wünschen euch guten Appetit und viel Spaß damit!
Book a Private Layover Tour, and discover the VIP treatment at YOUR next destination.
Reserve a custom tour whenever you fly or cruise, and find a friendly tour guide to welcome you.
We are aware of how important your time is while in transit. If you only have a few hours in between journeys or you just want the safety and comfort of a private Layover Tour after a flight, cruise or train journey, we can help.
With our meet and greet service, the custom tour begins from the moment you arrive at your stopover destination. You will be welcomed at the airport, train station, hotel or cruise port by a FRIENDLY TOUR GUIDE, carrying a ‘Super Layover’ sign. Following the tour you can be returned to a central city hotel, or if on a layover, back to the airport or train station to continue with your journey. Simply choose one private tour, available at your layover city .
Tour times are offered according to your layover schedule. Private Tours are available in most languages and are also available on request for late arrivals.