- Support for all popular comic formats like CBZ, CBR, PDF, CB7, CBT, Zip, Rar, 7z etc.
- Built-in high quality PDF support so no need to download any plugin.
- Designed for best experience on both phones and tablets.
- Feature rich yet easy to use.
- Auto scanning of your device including external SD Cards to build your catalog in seconds.
- Multiple catalog views, sorting options and search for easy access to your comics.
- Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat) immersive fullscreen mode.
- Virtual bookshelf look with multiple themes.
- Password protection.
- Reading list management.
- Performance and experience tweaking options.
- Fast viewing of comics through efficient caching.
- Multiple view modes, pinch to zoom and orientation options.
- Zoom and position lock feature for setting manual zoom level, page display position or both.
- Right to left and left to right reading order for Manga fans.
- Gestures for page turn, fast forward, fast reverse and almost all navigation needs.
- Auto split two page scans and auto crop margin.
- Bookmarks, auto remember reading location and comic reading status indicators.
- Single button sync and download of your comics from your Dropbox, Google Drives, Box accounts.
- Download manager for reviewing and priortizing your downloads.
- Parental control with password protected hidden folders.
- Screen brightness control.
- Image enhancer that auto adjusts brightness, contrast and saturation of comic pages. Works great on old comic scans, removes paleness and makes them more vibrant.
- Efficient caching for best performance without going out of memory.
We strive for delivering the best comic reader that not only meets the expectations of our users but also delights them each time they use it. Our products are backed with 24/7 customer support so that nothing comes in your way of reading comics.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your valuable queries, comments, feedback, suggestions and feature requests.
Tags: Comic, comic reader, comic viewer, manga, manga reader, manga viewer, cbz, cbr, graphic novels
* Opens CBZ/ZIP, ACV, CBR/RAR (beta), JPEG, PNG, BMP & image folders (long tap)
* Read comics from SD card
* Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
* Use touch screen or trackball to zoom, scroll & navigate
* Next & previous screen cache
A Comic Viewer has ads to support its continued development. Ads will never interrupt nor disrupt the reading experience. Still, a paid Premium version is available for those who wish to remove the ads and can be purchased from Settings.
FEATURE REQUESTS & SUPPORT
Join the A Comic Viewer community at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/. The A Comic Viewer Forums are the best way to request features or ask for support.
If you have any problems with the latest version, please request a previous version at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/.
Developer? A Comic Viewer is an open source project. Fork the source at https://github.com/robotmedia/droid-comic-viewer.
In 1931, Tintin, a reporter for Le Petit Vingtième, goes with his dog Snowy on an assignment to Chicago, Illinois, to report on the city's organised crime syndicate. He is kidnapped by gangsters and brought before mobster boss Al Capone, whose criminal enterprises in the Congo were previously thwarted by Tintin. With Snowy's help, Tintin subdues his captors, but the police reject his claims, and the gangsters escape. After surviving attempts on his life, Tintin meets Capone's rival Bobby Smiles, who heads the Gangsters Syndicate of Chicago. Tintin is unpersuaded by Smiles' attempt to hire him, and after Tintin orchestrates the arrest of his gang, Smiles escapes and heads west.
Tintin pursues Smiles to the Midwestern town of Redskin City. Here, Smiles convinces a tribe of Blackfoot Natives that Tintin is their enemy, and when Tintin arrives, he is captured and threatened with execution. After escaping, Tintin discovers a source of underground petroleum. The U.S. army then forces the Natives off their land, and oil companies build a city on the site within 24 hours. Tintin evades a lynch mob and a wildfire before discovering Smiles' remote hideaway cabin; after a brief altercation, he captures the gangster.
Returning to Chicago with his prisoner, Tintin is praised as a hero, but gangsters kidnap Snowy and send Tintin a ransom note. Tracing the kidnappers to a local mansion, Tintin hides in a suit of armour and frees Snowy from the dungeon. The following day, Tintin is invited to a cannery, but it is a trap set by gangsters, who trick him into falling into the meat-grinding machine. Tintin is saved when the machine workers go on strike and then apprehends the mobsters. In thanks, he is invited to a banquet in his honour, where he is kidnapped and thrown into Lake Michigan to drown. Tintin survives by floating to the surface, but gangsters posing as police capture him. He once again overwhelms them, and hands them over to the authorities. Finally, Tintin's success against the gangsters is celebrated by a ticker-tape parade, following which he returns to Europe.
Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want.
When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). Optionally the eComics can even be size optimized during synchronization which usually makes them half the size without noticeable quality reduction.
ComicRack includes a Live Wallpaper that shows random covers from your library. You can even start reading by double tapping the background.
ComicRack also includes a highly configurable app widget that allows you to glimpse into your library and start reading immediately if you see something you like.
Short feature list:
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes
• Auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for mangas
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping for small devices
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed, bookmarks etc.)
• USB synchronization with ComicRack for Windows
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Live Wallpaper
• App Widgets
• Twitter integration
This is the add supported free version. If you like the program and want to get rid of the ads, get wireless synchronization and in general do a good thing, please buy the full version.
If you experience any bugs it is best to post your problems in the appropriate section of the user forum.
Documentation is located at
FAQ is available at
User and Support Forum is at
Even if you have no problems you can join and talk to other ComicRack users.
Belgian reporter Tintin and his fox terrier Snowy travel to the Belgian Congo, where a cheering crowd of native Congolese greet them. Tintin hires a native boy, Coco, to assist him in his travels, and shortly after Tintin rescues Snowy from a crocodile. A criminal stowaway attempts to kill Tintin, but monkeys throw coconuts at him that knock him unconscious. A monkey kidnaps Snowy, but Tintin saves him.
The next morning, Tintin, Snowy, and Coco crash their car into a train, which the reporter fixes and tows to the village of the Babaorum tribe. He meets the king, who accompanies him on a hunt the next day. A lion knocks Tintin unconscious, but Snowy rescues him by biting off its tail. Tintin gains the admiration of the natives, making the Babaorum witch-doctor Muganga jealous. With the help of the criminal stowaway, he accuses Tintin of destroying the tribe's sacred idol. The enraged villagers imprison Tintin, but then turn against Muganga when Coco shows them footage Tintin had made of the witch-doctor and the stowaway conspiring to destroy the idol. Tintin becomes a hero in the village, and a local woman bows down to him, saying, "White man very great! Has good spirits ... White mister is big juju man!"
Angered, Muganga starts a war between the Babaorum and their neighbours, the M'Hatuvu, whose king leads an attack on the Babaorum village. Tintin outwits them, and the M'Hatuvu cease hostilities and come to idolise Tintin. Muganga and the stowaway plot to kill Tintin and make it look like a leopard attack, but Tintin survives and saves Muganga from a boa constrictor; Muganga pleads mercy and ends his hostilities. The stowaway attempts to capture Tintin again and eventually succeeds disguised as a Catholic missionary. They fight across a waterfall, and the stowaway is eaten by crocodiles.
After reading a letter from the stowaway's pocket, Tintin finds that someone called "A.C." has ordered his elimination. Tintin captures a criminal who tried to rendezvous with the stowaway and learns that "A.C." is the American gangster Al Capone, who is trying to gain control of African diamond production. Tintin and the colonial police arrest the rest of the diamond smuggling gang and Tintin and Snowy return to Belgium.
☆ Featured Comic Book App in Play Store ☆
★☆ 1,000,000+ downloads ☆★
❤❤❤ 52,000+ reviews! ❤❤❤
Never be bored again! Get the latest rage meme pics!
✓ Fastest and simplest to use meme reader for f7u12
✓ Swipe smoothly from one troll comic to other rage face
✓ Zoom in and out of troll faces as much as you want
✓ Share best meme jokes on facebook, twitter, messaging, email…
✓ Save favorite lol pics to gallery for offline viewing pleasure ;-)
✓ Endless scrolling for funny troll pictures
✓ Most popular ragefaces and funny face pics - always updated from Reddit (more sources coming)
✓ Lots of comics to select from: Hot, New, Top of the week, classic rage comics etc.
✓ Constantly updated troll jokes
✓ Get your daily dose of ragecomics: forever alone, fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu guy, troll dad and more of the funnier and funniest comic characters!
Make you feel like a boss? Aww Yea!
Thanks to our users for their constant love and support. We will keep on improving this app and making it more fun, and look forward to receiving your feedback and bug reports. True Story!
U gusta? Problem? Email me right meow!
Stupid poem, as you are determined to read everything here..
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Gooby downlaod plz?
- ** WARNING ** Ads have been added. Don't upgrade if you do not want ads. We are trying to figure out some way to keep everyone happy - suggestions ?
- New: Now translated to Spanish also
- New: Use hardware acceleration when possible
- Speed up: data fetch, scrolling and save to disk
- Smaller APK: size < 1.5 Mb again
- Improved: German translation improved with support from Johannes F, Manuel A and Karl T
- Lots of minor bug fixes
- Bad: Ads
- Bad: Supports Android 2.2+ only now
- Improved: Reduce memory/space used - even faster
- New: can now be installed to external storage
- Bug fixed: No more repeated comics
- New: Internationalization!
- Improved: Robust comic preview loader
- Improved: Cleaner comics list
- New: More sources and more comics
- New: Added action bar on view screen with share/save actions
- Better quality of saved images
- Fixed the troll popup
- Looks better on Android 4+ devices
- Fixes issues with app slowing down with time, and using too much memory. Improved caching and cleanup!
- Read/Unread comics are marked now - easier to browse now!
- Share via email, facebook, twitter and many more!
- Dialog to avoid accidental exits
- Stability fixes - the most common crash/force close should be fixed now
- Save comic to phone feature
- Force close on settings menu - fixed
- Bug fixes/speed and stability improvements
- anonymously usage tracking of your app - helps us improve the application rapidly
- Stability improvements - fixed force close due to screen orientation changes while fetching the comics
- Fix polluting the gallery with rage images
- Faster and more bug/crash fixes
- Zoom/pinch for comics made better
- Prettier thumbnail stubs
- more UI improvements
Tintin intends to go by train to Ostend, where he will take the ferry to England. At Brussels' railway station, Tintin is noticed by two men, who frame him for assault and robbery of one of them. He is arrested by Thomson and Thompson, who are also on the train, although he pleads his innocence. He manages to escape when the detectives are asleep by handcuffing them, and boards the ferry just before it leaves, where he is again spotted by the two men.
On arriving in England, Tintin takes a taxi to Eastdown. The two men, with the help of their accomplices, Ivan, pursue the taxi and eventually kidnap him. They take him to the edge of cliff and where they order him to jump into the sea at gunpoint. Snowy rescues him by making a goat go chase the two men, who escape. Later Tintin finds the plane crash in the outskirts of Eastdown, but cannot find the bodies of the crew, who have escaped. Further investigations take him to the woods, where he sees a jacket abandoned by one of the pilots. On searching it, he finds a torn piece note which reads Eastdown, Sussex, Müller, 3 f.r. Δ, but he is unable to understand what it means. Later while walking to Eastdown, he finds the estate of Dr. J. W. Müller, an evil German doctor who runs a mental institution which tortures his enemies to insanity. Wondering whether this Müller is the same person mentioned on the note, Tintin decides to sneak into the estate, but is caught by Müller who decides to take him to his mental institution. However he manages to escapes and locks himself in an upstairs room, but during the fighting Müller has accidentally set the house on fire. Tintin, who has fallen unconscious after a bullet breaks a bottle of Chloroform near his head, is finally rescued by the firefighter alterted by Snowy. In the meantime, Müller and his accomplices have fled.
It has the following features:
- File browser to search comics
- Front pages preview
- You can advance page by swipe the image, or with a tap on the border of the screen
- Pinch zoom and double tap zoom
- Comics on formats cbz, zip, cbr and rar
- Different fit modes. The app fit the image width by default, but you can change it to fit height, the complete image, or even... the magic mode!
- The magic mode is an experimental feature, that tries to detect the panels of the page, and navigate by zooming them. In some comics the detection is awesome, in some comics doesn't work at all.
- Brightness adjustment with the volume buttons
- The app will remember the last read page of your comics
Comic Magic Reader is free software. You can get the source code at:
You can also follow me at twiter: @_pabloalba_
Organize all your comics in customizable collections, or use the powerful search feature to find what to read. Use the intelligent suggestions system to quickly fill your collections with related comics, or jump directly to the next issue when you have finished to read one.
Add the comics you like to your favorites list, and share the pages which amazed you the most with your friends in a few touches! It's that easy to use! Astonishing Comic Reader is fully compatible with CBZ and CBR comics! And more is coming!
Feel free to send any suggestions or feedback you may have heroic reader!
If you're wondering which is the comic used in the screenshots, go checkout the Misery Depot project on http://www.miserydepot.com/
Tintin witnesses a local election, where the Bolsheviks threaten the voters to ensure their own victory; when they try to arrest him, he dresses as a ghost to scare them away. Tintin attempts to make his way out of the Soviet Union, but the Bolsheviks pursue and arrest him, then threaten him with torture.
Escaping his captors, Tintin reaches Moscow, remarking that the Bolsheviks have turned it into "a stinking slum". He and Snowy observe a government official handing out bread to homeless Marxists but denying it to their opponents; Snowy steals a loaf and gives it to a starving boy. Spying on a secret Bolshevik meeting, Tintin learns that all the Soviet grain is being exported abroad for propaganda purposes, leaving the people starving, and that the government plans to "organise an expedition against the kulaks, the rich peasants, and force them at gunpoint to give us their corn."
Tintin infiltrates the Soviet army and warns some of the kulaks to hide their grain, but the army catches him and sentences him to death by firing squad. By planting blanks in the soldiers' rifles, Tintin fakes his death and is able to make his way into the snowy wilderness, where he discovers an underground Bolshevik hideaway in a haunted house. A Bolshevik then captures him and informs him, "You're in the hideout where Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin have collected together wealth stolen from the people!" With Snowy's help, Tintin escapes, commandeers a plane, and flies into the night. The plane crashes, but Tintin fashions a new propeller from a tree using a penknife, and continues to Berlin.
The OGPU agents appear and lock Tintin in a dungeon, but he escapes with the aid of Snowy, who has dressed himself in a tiger costume. The last OGPU agent attempts to kidnap Tintin, but this attempt is foiled, leaving the agent threatening, "We'll blow up all the capitals of Europe with dynamite!" Tintin returns to Brussels amidst a huge popular reception.
* CBR, CBZ, and image directory comic support
* Comic collection browser with thumbnails
* Quickly zoom in locally on a section of a page
* Page thumbnails to quickly scan through comics
* Continuous bookmarking for all comics
* Gracefully handles dual-spread pages
* Easy collection management from the library
* Easily zoom into pages
STAY TUNED FOR:
* Search across your entire collection
* A homescreen widget to quickly jump to your comics
The free version is ad-supported. Please check out the paid application to get an ad-free version.
TAGS: CBR, CBZ, comics, comic reader, comic viewer, manga, manga reader, manga viewer, graphic novel
สำหรับเพื่อน ๆ ที่อัพเดทมาจากอันเก่า ต้องขออภัยด้วยที่ข้อมูลต่าง ๆ จะไม่ตามมานะครับ เพราะเป็นคนละแอพกัน (ไม่สามารถทำให้อัพเดทจากของเดิมได้)
- อ่านได้ลื่น ไม่มีกระตุก ซูมได้
- ตั้งเรื่องที่ชื่นชอบ ไว้เปิดอ่านได้ง่าย
- จำหน้าที่อ่านล่าสุด แสดงว่าอ่านตอนไหนจบแล้วมั้ง
- ค้นหาชื่อการ์ตูนที่ต้องการ พร้อมแสดงปก แสดงการ์ตูน ทั้งหมด/แนะนำ/ใหม่/จบ ได้
- แจ้งเตือนเมื่อมีการ์ตูนตอนใหม่ (ปิดได้ที่ ตั้งค่า -> การแจ้งเตือน)
- แถบเลือกหน้า เพื่อเปลี่ยนหน้าอย่างรวดเร็ว
- อ่านแบบออฟไลน์ได้ (อ่านข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมจาก facebook)
** ใช้ดี รบกวนแนะนำเพื่อนต่อให้ด้วยครับ
** เมื่อพบปัญหา เพื่อความรวดเร็ว กรุณาติดต่อผู้พัฒนาทางอีเมล ให้ 1 หรือ 2 ดาวในรีวิว ไม่ช่วยให้แก้ปัญหาเร็วขึ้นนะครับ
- กดค้างที่หน้า แนะนำ/ล่าสุด เพื่อเลือกตอนหรือจดจำชื่นชอบ
- ใช้ฟังก์ชั่น ค้นหาด้วยชื่อ หรือ/และ ตัวกรอกให้แสดงเฉพาะ การ์ตูนแนะนำ หรือ การ์ตูนที่จบแล้ว
- ใช้ฟังก์ชั่นอ่านออฟไลน์ เพื่อความรวดเร็วและประหยัดค่าอินเตอร์เน็ตมือถือ
- ถ้าพบหน้าหาย สามารถเปิดดูไซต์สำรองได้จาก ตั้งค่า -> ปรับแต่งขั้นสูง -> แสดงการ์ตูนที่ซ่อนอยู่ และรบกวนแจ้งผู้พัฒนาด้วยครับ
- ชอบเรื่องไหน เขียนเมนต์บอกคนอื่น อาจจะได้ไอเดียดีดี ไว้อ่านเรื่องถัดไป
1. เพื่อไม่ให้ภาพเบลอ ให้ไปเลือกที่ ตั้งค่า -> ปรับแต่งขั้นสูง และเอาติ๊กถูกของ ย่อภาพที่โหลดออก แต่อาจจะทำให้แสดงรูปได้ช้าลง
2. เพื่อไม่ต้องซูม (เหมาะสำอ่านในแนวนอน) ให้ไปเลือก ตั้งค่า -> ปรับแต่งขั้นสูง และเอาติ๊กถูกของ ปรับภาพให้แสดงเต็มจอ ออก
หรือ ดูในเว็บพร้อมรูปประกอบ http://goo.gl/YI8AE6
ต้องขออภัยสำหรับผู้ที่ใช้ Android 3.x ด้วยนะครับ ที่อาจจะมีบัคเกิดขึ้นบ่อย เพราะผู้พัฒนาไม่สามารถหาเครื่องมาทดสอบได้ ถ้าพบปัญหารบกวนแจ้งทางอีเมล ผู้พัฒนาจะรีบแก้ให้เลยครับ
Tags: การ์ตูน ภาษาไทย แปลไทย การ์ตูนแปลไทย Cartoon Thai อ่านการ์ตูน อ่านการ์ตูนออนไลน์ นารูโตะ วันพีช บลีช โทริโกะ แฟรี่เทล รีบอร์น
Boarding a plane, he escapes Arabia but runs out of fuel over India, crashing into the jungle. He discovers Sarcophagus, who has become insane as the result of being injected with Rajaijah juice: "the poison of madness". Tintin is hypnotised by a fakir and institutionalised in an asylum, which he soon escapes. Meeting the Maharajah of Gaipajama, the two become friends, with the Maharaja revealing that his family has long been fighting a criminal opium-smuggling gang. The fakir appears and Tintin follows him, discovers the drug cartel's hideout and is able to capture the cartel. Tintin recognises their Kih-Oskh symbol and realises it is the same organisation that was operating in Egypt and Arabia. The fakir escapes, and with the masked leader of the conspiracy kidnaps the Maharaja's son. Tintin pursues them in a sports car, rescuing the boy, while the leader falls into a chasm. Tintin returns to Gaipajama, where his return is celebrated. Unwrapping one of the cigars with the mysterious Kih-Oskh symbol, Tintin explains to the Maharaja how opium was smuggled across the world in the cigars.
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
It's really simple to use. You just have to scroll ! Pages are automatically loaded and display (no need to click to go to next page).
It's FREE and THERE ARE NO ADS.
This version works perfectly on Phone AND Tablet. Display is perfect on both system.
Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PDF, CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR and ePUB.
Main features are :
• Automatic page loading
• Zoom using multi-touch
• Vertical/Horizontal scrolling
• 2 display modes (Simple View which displays pages one by one and Multiple Image View which displays all pages one after the other)
• Library with covers displayed to quickly open comics (multiple kind of views available)
• Switch automatically to next issue when last page of comics is displayed
• Borders cropping
• Reading from left to right or from right to left
• Actions can be customized
• Single page and "2 page" display mode
• Included filter to improve displayed images quality
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Autoscrolling by long pressing on screen
• Tap to go to Next/Previous pages
• Fit to Width/Height/Screen display
• Multiple Image preview type
• Option to direct access to page
• History management
• Support multi-language (for now, english and french)
• Border can be display over Bitmap to easily identify each pages
• Contrast/Brightness/Gamma management
• Screen brightness management
• Application can be moved to SD Card
• Cached data can be stored on internal memory or SD Card
• Support Samsung "Multi-Window" mode
• Some color themes are available
Files could be located on device or on network.
Supported network protocols are :
• Google Drive
• DLNA/Upnp (Need Android >= 4.0.3)
• Webdav/Cloud (like box.com, 4shared.com, alwaysdata.com, dropbox.com using dropdav, ...)
The application needs a phone/tablet with lots of memory and a powerful processor, so don't be disappointed if your phone is quite old and performance are not good.
For instance, it works perfectly on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab, ...
A Donation version is also available on Android Market.
It's EXACTLY the same version, you can buy it to help me developping this application.
Thanks for all donations.
Documentation is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-documentation/
An FAQ is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-faq/
The English forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1389440
Please add comments if you like this app or if you have some new features idea.
To report bugs, don't hesitate to send me e-mail.
- Tap, Double Tap, Flick, Pinch In/Out
- Save the last page
- Save recent file
- Page split
- Grayscale mode
- zip, rar, cbr, cbz, jpg, png, gif, bmp
Supported system language
- Korean, English
More from developer
*Reads CBZ and CBR comic book files and *jpg* or *bmp* images directly from folders
*Automatically scales individual strips to fit device screen
*Zooms speech bubbles
*Reading direction (left to right or right to left)
*Fully customized display options
*Fully customized control options
*Saves your preferences and notes
*Manages your comic books library
~ tags ~
comic book comics books reader e-reader cbr cbz ics
* Searches calendar events, contacts, SD card, emails, messages and calls log
* Multiple words search
* Multiple database fields search
* and much more!
This is the first Beta release of Fetch! If you are interested in helping improve Fetch!, please, send us your comments and critics and report any bug you find.
~ tags ~
search find finder searcher calendar email sms mms short message file sd card contact call log phone procura pesquisa