• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Lost Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Lost Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Lost Phone website
Find My Lost Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Lost Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Lost Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Lost Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Lost Phone or our website.
Find My Lost Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Lost Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Lost Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Lost Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Lost Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Lost Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Lost Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Lost Phone can still help. The app will track up to three locations a month for free.
The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with more features, it is easier than ever to track down your lost phone.
Wheres My Droid Features
~ Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
~ Find phone using GPS location
~ GPS Flare - Location alert on low battery
~ Text your attention word
~ Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
~ Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
~ Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word
~ White/Black list to control who can use the app via text
~ No battery drain
Advanced Security Features In Pro
~ Take pictures with the devices camera
~ Remotely lock device
~ Remotely wipe SD card
~ Remotely wipe phone data
~ Prevent app from being uninstalled
~ Hide the app icon
~ Use a landline to activate the app
~ Customizable ringtone when lost
Where's My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you're not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with a text messaged attention word or with our online Commander.
Feel secure knowing that a thief won't be able to access your personal information on your lost phone. In the Pro version you are able to wipe and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will make it unusable while you try to track your lost phone's location. If there is no hope of finding your phone, then you can erase your personal information with the wipe feature.
The app does require a lot of permissions. For more details on why the app needs these permissions visit WheresMyDroid.com
Do you constantly misplace your phone? If so, then Where is my cell is the app for you! locate your spouse’s phone and/or your children’s phones, cell phones and Droids. WMC is easy to install.
Track & Locate Cell Phones
WMC uses GPS technology to accurately locate phones.
1.) Install the WMC app on the phone to track
2.) Run the program , enter phone name and your personal password.
Note: Launcher icon is hidden after run the app, you'll find in the installed apps list with the name "Localization Service"
To locate the phone at your PC go to the web site whereismycell.cf, enter your personal password and you'll see in Google Maps your phone location.
No need to think “How can I find my phone?” – its cell phone locator features find and control it remotely.
■ Locate and Track your lost phone or droid on a map through our web-based mobile phone tracking feature (uses GPS tracker and other triangulation methods).
■ Control your cell phone remotely, manage your device via a web-based interface or SMS if the phone is stolen (to do this, go to: http://my.avast.com).
■ Remotely lock or wipe the phone memory, to keep your data safe.
■ Remotely take photos or listen to audio of the phone’s surroundings.
■ Set up a SIM-card-change notification to another device.
■ Stealth Mode automatically hides the app on your phone whenever Anti-Theft is activated, so that a thief is not even aware of its presence.
REMOTE FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
You can trigger remote features via SMS command from a friend’s phone or via our web interface at http://my.avast.com
■ Remote lock.
■ Find my phone and display it on a map. (locate the phone)
■ Wipe and erase the phone memory to keep your private data safe.
■ Activate a customizable siren or alarm.
■ Custom locked-screen text (e.g. show rewards for its return).
■ Send an on-display message to the phone.
■ Have the phone call you elsewhere to listen to surroundings (with blacked-out screen, so invisible to thieves).
■ Have calls and messages forwarded to a different phone.
■ Device manager to manage your device remotely.
★ Geofencing: Phone performs specific actions (e.g. lock, activate siren, send location) when outside of a set perimeter (e.g. if you go to a cafe and set a 500m perimeter, and somebody steals your phone and takes it beyond that, it activates your specified actions).
★ Remote identification: Takes a picture of the thief, known as Theftie, when he/she tries to unlock the device (can use front or back camera, with face recognition). Also can listen to and record audio and locates it.
★ Password check: Marks the device as stolen if a wrong locked screen password is entered 3 times.
★ Remotely send SMS: Your device will send them for you.
★ Remote data retrieval: Retrieve call logs, SMS messages, and other personal data from your phone – e.g. before remotely wiping its memory.
Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly.
For a full protection install Avast Free Mobile Security
★ Displays Caller Location of every incoming & outgoing calls over call screen. Mobile locator is the only app that displays Caller Location of caller and All callers on Call Log Screen with custom made call log screen.
★ Works without Internet connection.
★ Track any Mobile number from overall INDIA,USA,CANADA ,PAKISTAN and view Location on Map.
★ Implemented with Google 3D Maps.and full screen Map view.
★ It will show Caller Location information like Area and operator during Incoming and Outgoing calls.
★ View list of your Contacts with Area and operator name.
★ View list of your Call Logs with Area and operato name.
★ Easily Track Caller Location with this app.
★ Call and Message to your loved once directly from App.
★ Search any STD Code from overall INDIA with Auto complete suggestions.
★ Find any ISD code from World.
★ Caller Location Tracker app is completely offline.
★ Shows Caller Location Information during incoming and outgoing calls.
★ Caller ID - Helps you identify who’s calling before answering.
★ Best Caller Location Tracker app for your Android device.
★ All Useful codes in your pocket.
★ Simple and Best Mobile Caller Location Tracker for your device.
★ If u Like this App. Please Share it to your friends
★ This App works for INDIA ,USA,CANADA, ,PAKISTAN Mobile users only.
★ Mobile Ported numbers are not Traceable by this App.
★ It will show State Location only.
All the logos, trademarks and other symbols are the properties of their respective owners. We do not endorse or support any channel or any company. This app is distributed "as is" without warranty of any kind and the user may use it on his/her own risk. If anybody still finds this app harmful in any way, they must send a request/notice to the creators first to remove the discrepancy.
That means that Locate via SMS Free needs to stay installed after the activation.
After the activation (clicking on the "activate" button in Locate via SMS Premium Plus) the app "Locate via SMS Premium Plus" will no longer be visible in the App Drawer, to not disturb, but is still installed on the phone. And needs to stay installed -> do not delete it.
- Unlimited amount of location request toward "Locate via SMS" users
- You can protect the app with a password and prevent any unauthorized changes to the configuration
- Automatic location* with intervals on a daily basis
- Automatic location* with weekly repetition
* Automatic location: The position of a device will be send on fixed points of time (to a pre-defined number)
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Here is how it works:
(1) Install "Find My Phone" on your phone or tablets;
(2) Login this app using your gmail account;
(3) Put the app in the background.
After that you can use your phone however you like and your phone is protected for antitheft. In case your phone is lost or stolen, you can go to another TrackView Installed device (Windows PC, Smartphone, tablet etc), and login TrackView using the same gmail account as your lost or stolen phone. Instantly, you will know whether your phone is online or not. You can also receive alert messages from the lost phone if someone is using your phone. You can also track your lost phone's location in real-time or audio and video monitor its surroundings. You can even do remote audio and video recording as a evidence as to who has your phone. This is a very powerful tool to find my phone and for anti theft.
Some times, you may misplaced your phone somewhere with the phone in silent mode, then you can use location tracking to find its location, then use the "buzz" feature to ring the phone. The misplaced phone will ring even it's in silent mode. This will help find my phone quickly.
You can also use TrackView installed phone for other usage scenarios such as: home security, track your car, protect your family members, antitheft, video surveillance, baby monitoring , nanny and pets monitoring etc...
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring the surroundings of the phone
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: email@example.com. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
• Keeps your mobile device malware-free
• Helps you find a lost/misplaced cell phone
• Protects your data from theft
• Blacklist unwanted contacts
• Doesn’t drain your battery
REVIEW: “Many applications are available that claim to protect a device, but few excel like Avira Antivirus Security… This app is highly recommended for the security-conscious user.”—Editor’s Review, CNET
ANTIVIRUS AND ANTI-THEFT PROTECTION
• Automatically scan your apps and updates for malware
• Track your phone’s location on a map
• Remotely lock/wipe your cell
• Trigger a loud sound, even if your device is in silent mode
• Get the person who finds your phone to contact you with one click
IDENTITY SAFEGUARD & BLACKLIST
• Check whether you or you contacts’ email have been hacked
• Notify your contacts if their email has been compromised
• Blacklist unwanted contacts
• Block and unblock calls and SMS’ from any number
Please note, the SMS blacklisting functionality is currently unavailable for Android v4.4 Kit-Kat devices
• Web console with overview of security settings & carrier information
• Manage 5 devices from the Web Console
English, German, French, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Korean and Japanese
Android 2.2 – 5.0
Avira Antivirus Security is supported on HTC, LG, Motorola, Samsung and Sony smartphones and tablets with normal, large and extra large screens
★ FEATURED ON FOX NEWS AND DAILY MAIL
★ SEEN ON TV, WATCH THE VIDEO!
You need a solid security solution for your device? You have a snoopy girlfriend?
For your safety, GotYa! takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device, whenever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. Then, Gotya gets the location of your device, forms a Google maps link, and then send it along with the picture to your email!
Gotya is the best anti-theft solution you need for your device.
Do you want to know who used or stole your device?
Yes, GotYa! is your #1 security choice!
GotYa! will help you find who has stolen your device and you will be able to recover it.
For your protection, this is the cheapest and the best available alternative on the market to phone insurance.
Gotya! can secure in many different situations:
► Want to know who has stolen your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the criminal who has stolen your device (Lock Cam)
► Want to find where you left your device?
* Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm – even when it is on silent!
► Want to know if your partner/kid/parent is snooping around your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the user who has checked your device while you were not there
GotYa! is a standalone program, it will NOT send your data to a 3rd party server like others do, that's better for your privacy.
Gotya Key Features:
[✔] Email Notifications
[✔] Sync between multiple devices (Google Drive)
[✔] Upload pictures to Google Drive
[✔] Be notified when screen turns ON
[✔] Be notified on SIM change
GotYa! can be controlled through simple remote SMS commands:
[✔] Lock/Unlock your device
[✔] Request a location
[✔] Request a call back
[✔] Display a message on screen
[✔] Play a loud alarm (even if muted)
Many customers trust Gotya!
Moreover, the new "Friendly Mode", if enabled, allows GotYa! to grant access to your device after some failed attempts, while sending the device location in background.
With Where’s My Phone, you’ll find it in no time!
All you have to do is tap a few buttons, and the app will do all the work! Never worry about losing your phone again!
------------------------------- ▼Main features ------------------------
★ Receive location information and photos by email
Receive emails with the lost phone’s location information and photos from the phone’s cameras!
★ Check if the phone’s screen has been unlocked
If somebody finds the phone and unlocks the screen by tapping the unlock button, photos will be taken and sent to you by email together with the location information.
------------------------------- ▼How to use --------------------------
★ To use Where’s My Phone, please install LINE Antivirus on your phone and enable the use of location information beforehand.
You can download LINE Antivirus here: http://line.naver.jp/lineantivirus
★ Set up the Where’s My Phone service in LINE Antivirus so you’ll never have to worry about losing your phone again.
1. Enable the Where’s My Phone feature in the settings of LINE Antivirus.
- Go to Settings in LINE Antivirus and select Where’s My Phone.
- Enter an email address to receive the location information and photos when your phone is lost.
- Select the frequency at which you wish to receive the location information and photos when your phone is lost.
★ When you lose your phone, find it with Where’s My Phone.
1. When you lose your smartphone, login to Google Play using the same Google account as the one used on the phone, find Where’s My Phone, and install it to the lost phone remotely.
- How to install an app remotely: Login to Google Play (http://play.google.com) > Search for Where’s My Phone > Click INSTALLED > Select the lost phone from the drop-down list next to SEND TO ANOTHER DEVICE > Click INSTALL
2. The current location of the phone and photos taken with its cameras will be sent to your registered email address at the selected frequency.
3. You will continue to receive these emails until the phone’s battery dies completely.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
★ Tested: “Prey is by no means the only piece of anti-theft software out there, but it's definitely one of the most robust”
★ As seen on: BBC News, The Washington Post, Huffington Post, Lifehacker, and TechCrunch.
Remotely control your Android phone and tablet online
Once you log into Prey you can do the following:
- Find your phone on a map through geolocation using both GPS and WiFi triangulation
- Take pictures using the built-in front and back camera
- Lock your device from any unwanted intruder
- Trigger a loud alarm remotely even if your phone is put on silent
- Display a tailored alert message on the screen
- Gather the network information that your device is connected to (for accurate pinpointing)
Prey improves mobile security
- Active SIM Card change detection
- Uninstall protection
- SMS activation using any phone and get reports instantly
If you need even more control and phone security you can upgrade to a Prey Pro account. Key elements of the pro solutions are:
- Track an unlimited number of devices
- On demand reports giving you full real-time control
- All information is sent with SSL encryption
- Active mode: allowing you to see when your devices last checked in
- Store up to 100 reports per device
- Email support to help you when you need it the most
For Prey to do its magic, you’ll have to log into your account using a web browser. Within your account, you are able to mark your device as missing or stolen to start receiving reports from Prey. These reports contains the necessary information for you to know who has your device and where it is. They also contain enough evidence for the Police to recover your device. Prey is available in English, Portuguese (Brazil & Portugal), Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Turkish, Swedish, Polish and Catalan.
See our recovery stories and find out why millions of users trust Prey to protect their Android phone and tablet: http://preyproject.com/blog/cat/recoveries
Email us whenever you have a question firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/preyproject
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/preyproject
Read our Terms of service: http://preyproject.com/terms
Current network status may be displaying in the customizable widget.
Tags: GSM, 3G, CDMA, EVDO, signal detection, cell tower location, cellular network, cell location, cell id, cell coverage statistics, cell coverage map, network widget
The research will take maximum 10 minutes in order to find the best position using all necessary resources(network, wifi, GPS).
You will then receive an SMS with its coordinates and a Google maps link
Unlike other similar applications, research works even if the GPS is disabled
NEW: Use these functions from the WEB !!!
_ Let the phone ring
_ Take pictures from the phone cameras! (Web only)
_ Lock the phone
_ Anti-Theft (SIM change detected)
Troubles uninstalling the app?
You enabled the app as device administrator by using the lock feature, you need to get rid of that in order to uninstall the app:
Hit "uninstall" in the main menu → uncheck the app
Android System settings → Security / Location & Security → device administrators → uncheck the app
You can see the uploaded results and diagrams on http://www.drag-racing.org/
Do you want to help us get Drag Racing Mobile in your language? Please write us an email.