Enjoy this packet of Micro Economics 101 Terms and Concepts Flashcards created by the mad scientists at TestSoup. Hopefully you'll learn a thing or two.
By the way, we've helped thousands of students beat many a standardized exam with our online and mobile study systems using the same system you'll use here. You can customize your practice to focus on weak areas. You can also flag tough concepts for extra review. So, if you are early in your prep, you can practice across all types of math and verbal concepts. If you are far along in your prep, you can focus your practice on the particular section or difficulty level that you care most about. You can also practice with hundreds of example questions customized to simulate the real exam. Our program also allows you to study at your convenience, anytime, anywhere in the world.
Check out TestSoup to master your exam - http://www.testsoup.com
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
# What Is Economics ?
# Microeconomics Versus Macroeconomics
# Economics as the "Dismal Science?"
# Positive Versus Normative Analysis in Economics
# Opportunity Cost as True Economic Cost
# The Assumptions of Economic Rationality
# Correlation Versus Causation
# Production Possibility Frontier, Growth, Opportunity Cost and Trade
# Supply and Demand
# Economics Basics: Utility
# Monopolies, Oligopolies and Perfect Competition
# Glossary of Economic Terms and Concepts
More about Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
# Basics of Microeconomics
# Basics of Macroeconomics
The free starter pack includes 25 questions organized into 11 categories:
* Basic Microeconomic Concepts
* The Nature and Function of Product Markets
* Factor Markets
* Market Failure and the Role of Government
* Basic Macroeconomic Concepts
* Measurement of Economic Systems
* National Income and Price Determination
* Financial Sector
* Inflation, Unemployment and Stabilization Policies
* Economic Growth and Productivity
* International Trade and Finance
Test your overall knowledge by answering randomly generated questions from all categories or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific category. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 500 AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics Questions via an in-app purchase of $9.99.
Adding this little gem to your exam prep toolbox is sure to kick your studying into high gear. Detailed analytics allows users to review their quiz history and statistics like their weekly progress. Users will also discover their category strength and weaknesses. Whether you've been studying for months or are just beginning to prepare, this app will get you where you need to be.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com
AP, Advanced Placement Program, and College Board are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
此外，为了方便大家的检索，我们还对视频内容做了细致的分类， 微观经济学能让我们对消费者和生产者的决策行为有更好的理解，宏观经济学能帮助我们更好了解国家经济政策制定的原因，博弈论能让我们在制定决策时能更理性高效，投资学能让我们在了解投资相关概念的基础上对如何理财有更好的理解 ……这些课程都有着严谨的知识理论，能同时满足大家或是拓宽知识面或是深入学习研究的不同需求。
Features of the Study Econ mobile app include:
– Flashcards of every key term and definition from the textbook, and are customizable by chapters.
– Basic math review for those pesky formulas we sometimes forget. For example, how do you calculate a percent increase? Not sure? Well, it’s in the app!
– Customizable self-quizzes that allow for more practice and feedback.
– Matching game that helps learning key terms and concepts more engaging and fun!
– Search tool to look up any key term or concept found anywhere in the app.
The free version includes all the features of the app for first three chapters of microeconomics and macroeconomics. Obtaining access to the remaining chapters is completed through an in-app purchase.
tags: AP Macroeconomics, economics, Aggregate Demand, Charts, Phillips Curve, multiple choice, vocabulary, banking, interest rates, production possibilities curve, exchange rate