🔌 Your connected car 🚘
inCarDoc Pro - best doctor for your car: Check Engine codes reader, diagnostics, scanner, monitor and logbook tool: reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars.
Before purchasing please check the car and OBD2 scanner compatibility with the free version of inCarDocr
or compatible OBD scanner. Supported: OBD-II (Bluetooth, WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), V-Gate iCar 3 (BLE), Veepeak (BLE), Carista, Vinli); GPS-only and Demo modes. Read more at inCarDoc.com
Limited functionality available w/o ELM327 possible only in GPS mode: Speed, Altitude
🏆 Pro version features:
• real time parameters recording
• read & display multiple parameters
• recording parameters in background mode
• view recorded parameters traces
• GPS traces support
• upload to server
• extended widgets: fuel economy, acceleration
• overlay to present economy data over any application screen
🛠 Car diagnostics
Works as fault codes OBD2 scanner, reads Check Engine (MIL) state, details, related freeze frame data, finds descriptions and clears stored diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). Allows to store and share diagnostics data when looking for a professional service/repair assistance. Please note that app supports only parameters and ECU's specified with OBD-II standard, that is Engine and Emission systems.
⏲ Real-time parameters
Reads real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters PIDs from car’s sensors: speed, rotation (rpm), coolant temperature, pressure, O2 oxygen sensors and multiple other PIDs. Available chart drawing and analog/digital widgets presentation. Please note that exact list of scanned OBD2 parameters depends on your car make/model/year.
Trip Computer mode for presenting and tracking car’s fuel economy/consumption. Presents both in-drive (instant and average MPG) as well as per trip, per day and other statistics. Please note, that feature available when appropriate OBD2 economy parameters (MAF or MAP+IAT+RPM) are supported in your car. For correct calculations you may need to enter Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80).
♾ Other features:
• logbook notes: fueling, service records, car maintenance, diagnostics
• GPS parameters: speed, altitude
• register and upload data to web
• console mode: for advanced users, direct OBD2 and ELM327 commands sending
• use custom configurations for non-standard parameters and protocols
🌐 site http://inCarDoc.comAvoid!!!
simultaneous running of multiple OBD-II reading apps, be sure that other apps does not keeping live Bluetooth/WiFi connection via ELM327 OBD2 scanner.
• Device & app historyUsed to self- identify application when at background
• LocationExtra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude, position for fueling and service search
• Photos/Media/FilesStore and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions
• OtherBluetooth related - communication with external OBD2 scannerInternet related - publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actionsDrawing over other apps – presenting economy and selected parameters over other app’s screensWarning!!!
There are reports on issues when using some cheap "clones" of ELM327 (mostly marked as v2.1)! Read more at our forum
You are always welcome @ 🌐 our site