Your connected car
Car scanning, diagnostic, monitoring and logbook tool: reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars.
Before purchasing please check the car and adapter compatibility with free version of OBD Car Doctor
Requires ELM 327 or compatible adapter. Supported: OBD-II (Bluetooth, WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), iCar 3 (BLE), Vinli); GPS-only and Demo modes. Read more at site site
http://obd-car-doctor.com Limited functionality available w/o ELM 327 adapter possible only in GPS mode: Speed, Altitude
Pro version features:
• real time parameters recording
• read & display multiple parameters
• recording parameters in background mode
• view recorded parameters traces
• GPS traces support
• upload to server
• extended widgets: fuel economy, acceleration
• overlay to present economy data over any application screen
Works as fault code scanner: read Check Engine (MIL) state, details, related freeze frame data, find descriptions and clean stored diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). Store and share diagnostics data when looking for a professional service/repair assistance. Please note that app supports only parameters and ECU's specified with OBD-II standard, that is Engine and Emission systems.
Reads real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters from car’s sensors: speed, rotation (rpm), coolant temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car. Supported chart drawing and analog/digital widgets presentation. Please note that exact list of exposed parameters depends on your car make/model/year.
Special mode for presenting and tracking car’s fuel economy/consumption. Allows to present both in-drive (instant and average MPG) as well as per trip, per day and other statistics. Please note, that feature available when appropriate economy parameters (MAF or MAP+IAT+RPM) supported in your car. For correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80).
• logbook notes: fueling, service records, car maintenance, diagnostics
• GPS parameters: speed, altitude
• register and upload data to web
• console mode: for advanced users, direct OBD2 and ELM327 commands sending
• use custom configurations for non-standard parameters and protocols
🌐 site http://obd-car-doctor.com
• Device & app historyUsed to self- identify application when at background
• LocationExtra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude, position for fueling and service search
• Photos/Media/FilesStore and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions
• OtherBluetooth related - communication with external adapterInternet related - publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actionsDrawing over other apps – presenting economy and selected parameters over other app’s screensWarning!!!
There are reports on connection issues when using some cheap "clones" of ELM327 (mostly marked as v2.1)! Read more at our forum
You are always welcome @ 🌐 our site