Weather widgets provides detailed weather for all cities worldwide , it searches your address and locates cities quickly , and provides the current temperature , current humidity , pressure and wind speed and direction , in addition , seven days weather forecast . The Widget is 100% free , and it comes with many cool widgets .
- Supports geo-positioning , retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location .
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations .
- Powerful location search, searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code .
- Home screen widgets .
- Virtual visual experience as well as a smooth , impressive animation effects .
- Quick access has already been saved city.
- The offline cached .
- humidity , pressure , wind speed , high/low forecast .
- Animate background .
- Swipe to change city.
Ante la multitud de aplicaciones que ofrecen este servicio a partir de fuentes dudosas (basadas en el clima y la estadística), esta simple app te trae la versión móvil de la web del Organismo de carácter científico-técnico con más peso y representatividad del país directamente a tu dispositivo, sin necesidad de acceder a a ella mediante un navegador.
La aplicación es liviana y cuenta con las siguientes características:
• Completamente gratuita.
• Accede a los pronósticos de todo el país.
• Mapas satelitales actualizados.
• Información de Alertas Meteorológicas.
• Estado y temperatura actual de cada ciudad.
• Imágenes de radares.
• Funciones de contacto integradas.
• ¡Y mucho más!
Si tenés algun problema o sugerencia no dudes en contactarte! firstname.lastname@example.org
Nota: Se requiere de conexión a Internet. Aplicación no oficial.
To me often , because I always go in a hurry . Then I had the idea , an App that shows forecasts with a visible notification on the top bar of the smartphone . In a glance !!!!
The Weather app also adds the widget space-saving and with the essential information if you have to take a trip.
Every hour the weather forecast will be updated and notified on the bar of your device .
You can choose the location and be constantly updated .
By downloading the free App you find yourself advertising everywhere , also under the shoes . In this App you will not find advertising
Sugerencias y errores particulares enviarlos al correo email@example.com
The application gives us data about temperature, humidity, speed and direction of wind. We can choose between different units. There are °F and °C for temperature and mph and km/h for wind speed. Locations we are interested in can be added as bookmarks. Aplication gets data from OpenWeatherMap.
With an easy-to-use interface, weather news and forecasts have never been simpler to access.
Perfectly plan your days with the Skymet Weather app.
- 7 days forecast
- Interactive widget
- Access to all favorite locations from widget
- On-the-go weather alerts notifying Monsoon rain, high temperatures, storms etc.
- 3-hourly forecasts
- Weather alert notifications
- Current temperatures
- 7500+ Indian locations
- 8 languages including English, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Odiya, Tamil and Telugu
- Weather forecast videos
- Intuitive and user friendly interface
- Latest weather news and stories on business, lifestyle, agriculture, global warming and water crisis.
- Easy share forecasts on social networks
- Report weather in your area and interact with us
Enabling the mobility of Project NOAH. The official mobile version (native Android) of Project NOAH website (noah.dost.gov.ph) though without the Flood Map features.
This mobile app was developed by Rolly Rulete in cooperation with Project NOAH and with the partnership of Smart Communications, Inc. through the Smart Developer Network (SMART DevNet). Content and data come from the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) and its participating agencies.
Project NOAH’s (Nationwide Operational Assessment of Hazards) mission is to undertake disaster science research and development, advance the use of cutting edge technologies and recommend innovative information services in government's disaster prevention and mitigation efforts. Though the use of science and technology and in partnership with the academe and other stakeholders, the DOST through Program NOAH is taking a multi-disciplinary approach in developing systems, tools, and other technologies that could be operationalized by government to help prevent and mitigate disasters.
1. Map View
- PAR (Philippine Area of Responsibility)
- Overview (MTSAT, Rainfall Contours, Chance of Rain, etc)
- Doppler (Subic, Tagaytay, Cebu, Hinatuan, Tampakan)
- Sensors (Weather Stations, Stream Gauges, Rain Gauges, Tide Levels)
- Weather Outlook (Probablity of Rain, PAGASA Typhoon Forecast)
2. List View
- Almost the same with Map View but presented as list for ease of use.
- PAGASA-FFWS (Flood Forecasting and Warning Section)
- Help articles and guidelines
- Information Dashboard
- Useful links and contents
* plus status notifications for "Probability of Rain"
* share screenshot (in almost all views) or text contents (News) via applications (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bluetooth, Gmail, etc)
* the app is themeable! (Holo Light [default theme] OR Holo Dark)
* supports animated overlays (MTSAT, Doppler, Chance of Rain)
* improved caching for performance and offline usage
* very flexible Settings
keywords: DOST, PAGASA, NOAH, NDRRMC, nababaha, ClimateX, MMDA, SMART, SMART DevNet
"Heavy rain starting in 4 minutes, for the next 35 minutes".
Arcus uses the new Forecast.io API to get the most accurate, and most current weather information.
"Forecast.io is backed by a wide range of data sources, which are aggregated together statistically to provide the most accurate forecast possible for a given location."
***** Included in AppStorms 10 Beautiful Weather Apps *****
"Arcus Weather’s style is simple, sleek and monochromatic. Temperature and rain are the main areas of focus in Arcus Weather, and the combination of simple icons and clear, text-based information makes for both a highly practical, and visually appealing design."
- Material Design
- Homescreen widget with customizable data points
- Fully usable without location services
- Notification Bar Weather
- Severe weather alerts
- Vibrate for precipitation
- Works great with Android Wear!
Pro Features available via In-App Purchases:
- No Ads
- Up to 10 Custom Locations (free version - 2)
- Widget Interval Options (free version ~ 4 hours)
- Touch to refresh from widget
- This is not an official port from the Dark Sky company. Please visit http://forecast.io for the official web version.
- Based on the concept and implementation of the service, this app works best with GPS enabled, or latitude/longitude for a particular location.
- Please note that 'up to the minute' weather conditions are only available in certain countries.
Questions, comments and suggestions? follow @arcusweather
✓ Readout for all the sensors on your device (think Tricorder - but real!)
✓ Widgets for temperature, magnetic, light, humidity and pressure sensors (if you have them)
✓ Save all data to CSV - play with it however you like
✓ Map of readings of other users and of your own, see averages within each map window, click on icons to see full readout
✓ Manual reports
✓ Tons of graphs (for geeks like us :))
✓ Contribute to our maps (you can turn off sharing in settings)
✓ Share data to help us improve the weather forecast
✓ Looks great on tablets
Turn your device into a thermometer, barometer, lightmeter and hygrometer - depending on which sensors your device has - with this app your phone is a mobile science kit!
What if my phone doesn't have many sensors?
We've teamed up with Hex3.co to provide support for their StormTag and StormTag+. These bring pressure, temperature, humidity & UV sensors into a package that attaches to your keyring, never needs charging and sends data via Bluetooth LE. Get one now - from $20 on Kickstarter :) http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jonatherton/stormtag-a-bluetooth-weather-station-on-your-keyri
Get the beta:
By using WeatherSignal you become part of the world's most ambitious weather crowdsourcing project – helping to record weather patterns on a more localised level than ever before. We are working with numerous meteorological institutions, including the Univ. of Washington, Birmingham Univ. and the UK Met Office. Your readings help us improve weather forecasting for everyone!
Featured in the New Scientist and Scientific American! http://bit.ly/1aFY3Ls
*Thermometer readings are experimental!*
*** This app is experimental! Individual TEMPERATURE readings may be incorrect, but when averaged over many users we get reliable information for our community powered maps. ***
The app works best on the Galaxy S4 since it has the most sensors. Get a StormTag to add sensors to your phone.
The WeatherSignal app can measure:
✓ Pressure (certain devices only)
✓ Temperature (see note)
✓ Light Intensity
✓ Humidity (Galaxy S4 only)
✓ Magnetic Flux
✓ Acceleration (turn on in application settings)
This app features Google's Activity Recognition: monitor when you're walking, in vehicle, on a bicycle. Save the results to CSV and perform your own analysis/create maps, for example for quantified self.
*** TEMPERATURE ***
We’ve come up with an algorithm that translates battery temperature into ambient temperature – making your phone a thermometer. For each user this is approximate but there is a very strong correlation between battery and ambient temperature when spread over a crowd of users. If you are using a cell phone without an external thermometer then the temperature reading you’ll see is a battery temperature reading converted through our algorithm. Often the algorithm will get it wrong, but we've shown that with appropriate averaging and filtering, these readings correlate extremely well with external ambient air temperature.
The Galaxy S4, which has an ambient air temperature thermometer, may produce incorrect readings if the phone is hot due to use.
*** PRESSURE ****
Devices that contain barometers include:
Galaxy S3, S4, Note (1,2,3)
RAZR MAXX HD
millibars/hPa inches of mercury aka Hg or inches H
centigrade/celsius and Fahrenheit
- NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking and map-based weather alerts. Uses the state-of-the-art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies
- Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be
- See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
- Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
- Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico
- High-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
- Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
- NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
- Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
- Display Fronts, Highs and Lows on the interactive map.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company which includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
*** NOTE: This watch face only supports Android Wear watches running version 5.0 or higher.
Supported Smart Watches
• Motorola Moto 360
• LG G Watch and G Watch R
• Samsung Gear LIVE
• Sony SmartWatch 3
• ASUS ZenWatch
The watch face will automatically install to your android wear device after installing the companion app on your handheld device. It may take a couple minutes for it to appear on the watch due to the number of high resolution images. After the installation is complete, open the handheld app to customize the look of your watch face. Then set the Weather Time watch face on your watch.
Free Features and Options
• 3 different weather providers to choose from
• Weather data for current location or fixed location
• 7 fixed background images and colors
• Color picker to choose any background, foreground, and shadow color
• Color picker to choose any foreground color for ambient mode
• Display temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
• Change units for wind speed and pressure
• 10 different clock formats (new options for seconds)
• 7 different date formats
• Change clock/date size
• Adjust top padding of the clock
• Option to display a black background in ambient mode to preserve watch battery life (recommended)
• Choice between 5 fonts and 3 font styles
• Choose between short and variable height notification cards
• Option for translucent notification cards
• Option to hide notification cards in ambient mode
• 5-10 day forecast (depending on chosen weather provider)
Premium Features and Options (Requires 1 time in app purchase)
• Background images that automatically change with the weather
• Change weather icon pack
• Set the weather refresh interval
• Option to display current phone battery level
• Option to display current watch battery level
• Option to vibrate watch on temperature change
• Option to vibrate watch on phone disconnect so you never forget your phone
• Option to vibrate watch on the hour
• Do not Disturb option to silence watch face vibrations during selected times
• Display current temp with location
• Display current temp with next calendar event
• Display current temp with wind, pressure, and humidity
• Display high/low, short term forecast, or upcoming forecast along with current temp
3 ways to open the weather forecast:
* Tap on the home screen and say "Ok, Google, start weather forecast"
* Tap on the home screen, scroll down to "Start..." and find the Weather Forecast icon
* Use a launcher app, such as "Wear Mini Launcher" to easily browse apps
If you would like to request a new feature or you are experiencing any issues, use the menu options in the handheld app to troubleshoot or contact us and we will respond promptly.
Nooly Micro Weather predicts the Exact Minute Rain or snow will start, the exact time light rain turns into thunderstorm conditions and when exactly the storm will end. Each one of Nooly's Predictions is for an area of 0.4 square miles! Nooly predicts the minute rain starts Only in the Continental US and South parts of Canada.
If you are looking for an Accurate Weather Forecast you should download Nooly (it’s FREE). Because Nooly was developed by top American and European weather scientists, it involves new and experimental technologies. Developed by the Nooly team, some of these predictions were available until now only to the FAA, NASA and other Federal agencies. Using Nooly, you can have access to these predictions as well.
Nooly is arguably the world most accurate Short-range Weather App that predicts the Exact Time Rain will Start and end (5 Minute Accuracy) for every neighborhood / road or district in the Continental US. The app covers more than 30 million different locations within a 0.4 square mile radius and can predict when light rain will become a thunderstorm, when snow will fall and when ice rain will end up at your doorstep.
The application presents the user with Cutting Edge Technology and breakthrough algorithms that represent a scientific breakthrough in the field of cloud physics and meteorology, It is Futuristic and Experimental at the same time. It took us a few years of hard science and algorithmic work to develop this wonder. Now, after long testing periods, we find Nooly to be highly accurate and extremely reliable. But you be the judge and allow us via your extremely valuable feedback in the name of science, to contribute to our effort of developing even more accurate weather prediction algorithms that will, among other benefits, accurately predict extreme weather conditions such as hail, hurricanes and tornadoes.
Please note, the app is currently predicting the weather in the continental US and Southern Canada, only. It is available worldwide for your convenience but will work only in predicting US and Canadian weather.
When using the app remember; it is a work in progress and you are one of the first in the world to experience such accurate forecast. Mistake in the predictions may happen, please update us exactly where, when and how our prediction were not accurate. We will appreciate any suggestions, improvements or even feature you would like to see in future versions. We will do our best to address your requests and we thank you for your valuable feedback.
The current version is provided to you with all of its features Free Of Charge !
In future versions Nooly intend to turn the micro weather application (part of it or as a whole) into paid app.
*My location doesn’t work very well inside buildings; outside of a building the app uses GPS and finding users location is accurate. However, while indoors (when GPS is not available), the app may find it hard to get good fix on your location and will show the White-house.
*Pinch-to-zoom on the map don’t work; this problem relates to your Android version. Google fixed this issue in Ice-cream Sandwich (V. 4).
*Hourly forecast misses temperature and other parameters. On the hourly screen, just tap on the relevant hour.
* Sluggishness; we are working on boosting up our servers.
* Maps load slowly; these are Google maps on HTML5, we are looking into other (faster) alternatives.
Please write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or a problem.
Please stay tuned for future and improved versions.
The Nooly team.
Worry no more, as Appostrophic presents an ultimate solution in the form of How’s the Weather? App. Now you can get real-time Weather Updates, Forecasts, Radar and a lot more! Thanks to the largest network of weather stations in the United States which gives reliable & timely updates in addition to a detailed weather report to any and every day of the week.
How’s the Weather? is a well-designed & comprehensive weather app which integrates a wide array of features in a completely user friendly way.
➤ Accurate weather forecast from all-around the world with 7-day forecasts and hourly updates.
➤ Real-time Satellite image of the current weather.
➤ Comprehensive & Highly reliable weather report covering integral aspects like “Feels like” temperature, humidity, precipitation, wind, visibility, sunrise and sunset etc. in their respective units.
➤Dazzling high-definition wallpapers to best represent the current weather report.
➤ Flexibility to upload a variety of wallpapers by selecting images from the Default HD album, your own Photo Gallery or by using your Camera.
➤Share the current weather report, forecast and wallpapers with your friends and family via Facebook & Twitter.
➤ Easy Conversion of weather information from ⁰F to ⁰C
Stay tuned for an updated version with double the fun.
If you have any queries, suggestions or feedback regarding this app, please contact us at email@example.com
-Breaking News alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Live breaking news video
-Live streaming video of Local 10 newscasts
-Video clips on demand
-The best local interactive radar
-Weather alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Weather forecasts for where you live or where you are
-Hour by hour forecasts to help plan your day
-7-day and weekend weather outlook
-Interactive traffic maps
-Accident alerts pushed directly to your device
-Hundreds of live traffic cameras
-Full coverage pro and college teams
The KPRC Local 2 Severe Weather Team and Click2Houston.com give you Hourly forecasts, or you can look ahead with Tomorrow's Forecast and the 7-Day Outlook. Dynamic Interactive Radar and Satellite images keeps you ahead of storms. You can receive personalized push alerts for Breaking Weather, watch video and more.
Whether you’re looking for what the temperature will be tomorrow, wondering if that outdoor event will be cancelled, or needing to prepare for dangerously severe conditions, Frank’s Forecast app is the one click way to find out anytime, anywhere.
For live radar, aquifer levels, current temperatures and tomorrow’s forecast, depend on Your Weather Authority: Adam Caskey, Steve Browne, Katie Vossler, Mike Osterhage and Justin Horne.
- Live Radar
- Current Temperature
- Daypart Forecast
- 7 Day Forecast
- Aquifer Levels
- Alerts and Warnings
KSAT12, Your Weather Authority: Keeping you and your family safe from the storm.
Everything you need to prepare for and track Jacksonville weather on The First Coast from The Weather Authority and WJXT, THE Local Station.
Breaking weather alerts, detailed local forecasts, dynamic interactive radar and local satellite from Jacksonville's premiere weather app, all at your fingertips!
NEW ‘Closures’: See restaurants ordered closed last week due to critical violations!
• Interactive Live Radar
• Current conditions
• Hourly forecast
• Seven-day forecast
• Severe Weather Alerts location-enabled
• Live Local 4 news storm coverage
• School Closings
• AND MORE
Powered by WDIV Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit.com
News4Jax StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
News4Jax StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Channel 4 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
Check your Orlando forecast hour by hour, track storms with our dynamic interactive radar, get live video forecasts and up-to-the-minute live weather updates from trusted WKMG Chief Meteorologist Tom Sorrells right on your phone. Never get caught in a storm again!
• Dynamic Interactive Radar for where you live
• Trusted Meteorologist Tom Sorrells helps you plan your day with accurate, up to the minute weather alerts
• Detailed, Accurate Forecasts
• Hour by Hour forecasts to plan your day
• Plan out your day for week with accurate forecasts
• Local Video Forecasts
• Weather News
From WKMG Local 6 and ClickOrlando.com!
KSAT 12 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
KSAT 12 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows KSAT and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
Local 6 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
Local 6 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Local 6 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
• Projected Hurricane Paths and Tracking Charts
• Survival Checklists to plan and prepare for storms
• Evacuation Routes and live interactive traffic maps
• Local Emergency numbers and shelters
• Breaking Weather Alerts and push notifications of storm updates
• Current Radar and Satellite Images