GPS track your teams and loved ones — in real-time, for free. Pocady GPS tracker makes your life easier by providing teams:
• Real-time GPS location tracking
• Mileage tracking
• Visit validation with check-in alerts
• Geofencing alerts
• Group messaging
• Work hours Who is it for?
• Business owners and field operation managers
• Field reps, outside sales reps
• Families, kids and their parents GPS tracker benefits for businesses and teams Pocady for outside sales
Outside sales reps like to work independently and hate spending time filing mileage and activity reports. Implement Pocady GPS tracker for you team and receive automatically information on your sales rep’s movement, GPS location, mileage tracking reports and timing. Pocady for cleaning, construction, maintenance, and other off-site services
With Pocady GPS location tracking in addition to check-in notifications and calculating mileage, you can receive Geo-alerts when your staff arrives or leaves predefined geofences. Pocady for restaurants and food delivery
Use Pocady GPS tracker to track your delivery teams to verify their routes, improve training, offer real-time location tracking information to customers looking for their orders, and calculate mileage. Pocady for international operations, not-for-profits and charitable organizations
Do your team members regularly travel overseas? Help them feel safer by knowing that, should they need any assistance, you will be tracking their GPS coordinates. GPS tracker benefits for families Kids coming home from school on their own and you’re at work?
Pocady GPS tracker will make you and your family feel safe knowing that they checked-in at home or that their 30-minute delay was just because they stopped by the local library. Kids playing by themselves at your local playground?
Define geofences around their most-used places and get geo-alerts when they leave or arrive at them. Field trip or vacations?
Pocady GPS tracker will give you peace of mind that your children are where they should be and, should they get lost, that they will be more easily found. How does Pocady GPS tracker and mileage tracking work? Getting started guide Key features * Real-time GPS tracking
- See the last known GPS location as well as daily route of any of your team’s members. * Geofencing
- Get instant push notifications whenever your contacts enter or exit the zones. * Mileage tracking reports
- Download mileage tracking and check-in reports for all your contacts in Excel (CSV) and PDF formats. * Background GPS tracking
- Pocady GPS tracker automatically restarts on phone reboot or when systems or user kills the process. * Pocady console
- Track all your field activities from any device https://app.pocady.com * Animated route
- Retrace your or your contact’s steps throughout the day with Pocady’s animated map routing. * Easy on phone’s battery
- Set limited GPS sharing hours and/or one-click GPS check-in mode. * Offline support
- Pocady GPS tracker works offline and, as soon as the Internet connection is restored, it will sync the data. * Group messaging
- Send push notifications to all members of your team at once. * Check-in notifications
- Get push notifications when your contacts check-in at places. Pocady Premium - $4.99 per user/month
• 90-day location history for all mileage tracking reports
• Up to 30 Geofences
• Up to 10,000 places
Happy GPS tracking!