Currency (money) exchange feature was added.
There are already a lot of unit conversion apps on the market. However, most are inconvenient and difficult to use because of a poor and complicated UI. This Unit converter tool is most intuitive and simple with a beautiful and optimized UI that is designed for the casual user like you. Try it out.
This app has 15 categories with essential units used in your daily life.
* Supported Units list
- Basic : length (distance), area, weight (mass), volume (capacity)
- Living : exchange rate, temperature, time, speed
- Science : pressure, force, work (energy), power
- Misc. : angle, data, fuel consumption
It supports customized units automatically depending on your country. Also, landscape mode for tablet PC is supported.
At the moment, there is one empty tab. When you have any request, please send me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE - it can only give you existing items.
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival mode - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
One-click backup of levels into a .zip file. Backups saved in games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds_backup/(world name)
⏎ Conversion of units is the conversion between different units of measurement for the same quantity, typically through multiplicative conversion factors. There are many different unit converters available for you, but this one has multiple advantages.
• Eye-appealing graphics
• Well-designed conversion chart
• User-friendly interface
• Moveable to SD card
• Round-based on decimal places
• Commonly used abbreviations for units such as cm for centimeters, km for kilometer, in for inches etc.
• Both Imperial and Metric conversion
Another great feature of this converter is that it is not overwhelmed with thousand different unit categories but it actually contains those most commonly used ones. If you want to convert feet to meters, you can do that quite easily without too much searching for the length converter category. This toolbox has 14 different categories including length, mass (weight converter), volume and area as the most popular ones that you can use to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit or to check how many pounds there are in 33 kilograms.
Other categories here are Speed, Fuel consumption and Time Converter that go hand in hand and are excellent when on road trip. Angle, power, pressure and force converter are put in this app for the more advanced converters, such as physics students or other scientist who got tired of manual calculators. Digital Storage or data and Digital Imaging categories are cool extras.
If you think there is an important unit category missing from this app, please inform us ASAP!
★★★★★Things you didn’t know★★★★★
The system of imperial units or the imperial system is the system of units first defined in the British Weights and Measures Act of 1824, which was later refined and reduced. The system came into official use across the British Empire.
The metric system is an internationally agreed decimal system of measurement that was originally based on the mètre and the kilogramme introduced by France in 1799. Over the years, the definitions of the metre and kilogram have been refined and the metric system has been extended to incorporate many more units. The term is now often used as a synonym for "SI" or the "International System of Units"—the official system of measurement in almost every country in the world.
ConvertPad is the most powerful and fully featured Unit converter, Currency converter and Calculator. It's a simple but the most powerful unit converter. (10,000,000+ downloads). ConvertPad is intuitive and easy to use. Features fast, real time currency and unit conversion in a clean interface.
* Universal Unit converter and Calculator
. Real-time conversion and calculation
. Unit Comparison Table
. Direct Arithmetic Calculation
. Country-Specific Units
. Wikipedia Search for additional Unit information
* Currency conversions
. Option for selecting favorite exchange rate
. Support 160+ Currencies
* Multiple languages support
. Supports 25 languages.
. Supports 2 preferences as primary & secondary languages.
* Customizing feature for Favorite Units
. Favorite Categories and Units
. Various Sorting option
* User-defined Categories and Units
. User-defined units in built-in categories
. User's own categories and units
. Formula(functional form) support for user-defined units.
* Various Setting option
. Various Color Themes
. Backup/Restore User-defined Units on SD Card
* Steam tables
. Thermodynamic Steam tables
** Permission for "Internet access" and "R/W access on external storage" are for Update Currency and Backup user-defined units on SD Card respectively.
** Please leave your comments for ConvertPad on market. it will ENCOURAGE the developer to continue his effort.
Reported translation errors fixed.
New languages(Hindi, Romanian) added.
Various translation errors fixed.
App Loading speed improved.
Minor bug fixed.
* New features
New language(Hebrew) added.
Searching Icon(Wikipedia) changed.
Separate Input for Stone/Pound added.
Separate Input for Feet/Inches & Pounds/Ounces.
Tablet size support.
UI for Calculator improved.
Wiki Searching for Unit information
User interface on Setting & Favorites options
Currency rate update (after the format changed from one of the providers).
Number/period input issue on User-defined units
User interface on Calculator
Memorizing cursor location on each category
* Option for various Color themes
* Formula type(functional-form) input for user-defined units.(ex: 2*x+5)
* Reference unit option for user-defined units.
* Text size optimization for various devices.
* Memorizing feature on Calculator (Click on input field)
* ASME Steam tables (Thermodynamics)
* New language(Turkish)
* Minor bugs fixed.
The beautiful Material Design user interface allows for quick and easy conversions from a number in one unit to another. The goal is to keep it simple - you won't be overwhelmed with an excess of options and settings, allowing you to perform your desired conversion as quickly as possible. Perfect for work, school or in the kitchen.
Available unit conversions include:
- Temperature (celsius, fahrenheit, kelvin, etc)
- Length (kilometer, miles, meter, yard, feet, etc)
- Mass/Weight (kilogram, pound, ounce, ton, stone, etc)
- Speed (km/h, mph, knot, etc)
- Area (square kilometer, square mile, hectare, acre, etc)
- Cooking Volume (teaspoon, tablespoon, cup, pint, quart, ounce, etc)
- Pressure (kilopascal, bar, PSI, etc)
- Power (watt, kilowatt, horsepower, etc)
- Energy (joule, calorie, BTU, etc)
- Time (year, month, day, hour, second, etc)
- Fuel Consumption (miles per gallon, liters per 100km, etc)
- Digital Storage (bit, byte, megabytes, gigabytes, etc)
**PLEASE NOTE** - The only permission requested is for the DONATE option... if you don't wish to donate, nothing will change, you won't be charged anything and you can continue to use the app as normal :)
- Use the slide-in menu for navigation between conversions and select the units you require. To open the slide-in menu, swipe in from the left edge of the app, or press the app icon in the top left corner. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- The converted value is fully customizable. Use the options menu to select the number of decimal places required as well as the grouping and decimal separators. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- Long-pressing on the converted value copies it to the clipboard.
No ads and no permissions required! If you run into trouble or have suggestions for new features please feel free to email me.
Fast and simple conversion of:
- length units (e.g. conversion from cm into inch)
- distance (e.g. conversion from km into m or yd)
- volume (e.g. conversion from l into m³ or fl ouz)
- mass (e.g. conversion from kg into lb)
- temperature (e.g. conversion from °C into °F)
- speed (e.g. conversion from km/h into mph or m/s)
- wind speed (conversion from bft into km/h)
- pressure (e.g. conversion from pa into bar)
- power output (e.g. conversion from kW into PS)
- fuel consumption (conversion from l/100 km into mpg)
The Bosch Unit Converter is a simple way to quickly convert between a variety of units.
The highlight: The Bosch Unit Converter is free of charge and ads.
This app is provided free of charge by Bosch Professional, the leading manufacturer of power tools for trade and industry.
Bosch Professional provides many other free digital tools for smartphone. We summarized these in the "Bosch Toolbox", the app with many useful tools for craftsmen and other professionals, including apps like the Pro-Flashlight.
Naturally all Bosch Professional apps are of the usual high Bosch quality.
Real Bosch! Real professional! Blue power tools: For trade and industry.
Over a millions users rely on and trust Unit Converter making it the #1 unit converter for Android.
Unit Converter will never contains Ads and includes a currency converter with over 60 currencies.
New! Now you can unlock the full list of 169 currencies found in Unit Converter Plus for just $0.99 (USD). This gives you full access to the same 169 currencies if you'd rather not purchase the full Unit Converter Plus.
** Tips & Tricks **:
** You can filter the main list of conversions to only show the ones you want by going to Preferences -> Filter Main List.
** By default when you open the currency screen and it's been over a day since the rates have been downloaded, the app will attempt to download the current rates. You can turn this off by going to Preferences -> Auto Update Currency.
** If you want to delete a particular favorite then on the Favorite conversion list Long-Press the one to delete and a pop-up will allow you to delete it.
** If you would like to copy the output of a conversion Long-Press the result box and a pop-up will allow you to copy it to the clipboard. Then you can Long-Press the input value box and select paste.
*** PLUS VERSION INFO ***
* If you are looking for more currencies and more features, please consider Unit Converter Plus. It contains over 100 more currencies, several calculators (tip calculator, 4 function calculator, GPS converter) and the ability to add custom units.
Please email me with issues ( I can't directly respond to comments ).
Pocket allows you to safely store all your sensitive data such as bank account details and passwords on your phone. Pocket is also useful for remembering all those bits and pieces of information in one place from frequent flier numbers to contact lens prescriptions.
SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
Pocket is all about security. Many people still store their sensitive information under contacts, which can easily be seen if your phone falls into the wrong hands...ouch! When you use Pocket, your data is encrypted using the industry standard AES-256. Only you will be able to access your data via a master password. Even if you lose your phone your data will still be safe. For extra security, Pocket doesn't store your master password locally on the device, but rather as a SHA-512 hash. In addition, Pocket self-locks after a timeout period and clears the clipboard to ensure your data is protected.
ONLINE DROPBOX BACKUP
Pocket provides an option to automatically backup your wallet to your Dropbox account. All communication to Dropbox is over HTTPS and the data itself is encrypted so that even if your Dropbox account is compromised, your data is inaccessible without the master password.
New beta desktop version now available. (Click 'Visit the developer's web page' for the download links).
Get the PRO version key to remove ads.
The units available are categorized under:
1. Distance and Length Converter
2. Area Converter
3. Capacity and Volume Converter
4. Mass and Weight Converter
5. Temperature Converter
6. Speed Converter
7. Time Converter
8. Computer Storage Converter
9. Data Transfer Converter
10. Density Converter
11. Acceleration Converter
12. Power Converter
13. Energy Converter
14. Pressure Converter
15. Circular Motion Converter
16. Torque Converter
A surprise package has been included into this app – Ratio Analysis. This is mainly for the commerce students, bankers and small-time investors. We have selected a few of the key information from any income statements &balance sheets based on which financial ratios would get calculated. This app helps you assess the key ratios required to evaluate any books of accounts.
How to use Ratio Analysis:
1. Click on “Finance” Tab
2. Input available data onto the input screen.
3. Once all relevant data are keyed in, click on “Compute” button to see the common ratios
4. If any input variable is left blank, the relevant ratio will not get calculated
5. Click on “Reset” button to all data from the input screen
The “Others” segment: This is our way of understanding your needs. If there are any converters or calculators you wish to see, write to us. We’ll see to it that it’s included into this “Others” segment. We already have a few ideas in mind – eg: health calculators, finance calculators, age calculator, world time calculator, etc…
Request you to be generous while viewing the ads.
Keywords: Converter, Unit Converter, Ratio Analysis, Finance, Conversion
The Coder: Naveen Raphy
The Designer: Amal Joseph
The Consultant: Tony Antony
Features real time currency and unit conversion with advanced and efficient user interface.
★ Currency widget.
★ No Ads, No unnecessary permissions.
★ Supported languages: English, Russian, Spanish.
★ Currency conversions for over 60 different currencies!
★ Over 300 different units for conversion in 16 categories.
Temperature, Length, Time, Weight, Data Size, Cooking(capacity), Pressure, Currency,
Radioactivity, Electric Current, Luminance, Velocity, Sound, Energy, Angle, Area.
★ Designed for the best user experience.
keywords: unit converter, currency converter, calculator, conversion, widget, bitcoins.
Don't install if you're using Moto G with ART runtime, I'm currently rewriting the app for lollipop and the issue will be resolved when it's done.
S Converter is a fast, simple, and colorful unit converter.
With a clean and simple user interface, S Converter is the most HOLO and easy to use unit converter!
Convert kilometers to miles, kilograms to pounds, decimal numbers to binary numbers, and much more with ease!
• Completely free with no ads or IAP!
• HOLO UI.
• Instant Conversion as you type.
• Convert to all units simultaneously.
• Hide unused units by swiping them away (or unchecking them from the settings page).
• Currency conversion with over 60 currencies.
• Built-in calculator.
• Light and dark themes.
• Custom units.
• Combine stones & pounds or feet & inches to convert from/to them as a single unit.
• Choose between different grouping and decimal separators.
• And much more!
• Digital Storage
• Fuel Consumption
• Numeral Systems
• Shoe Size
• Transfer Speed
• Volumetric Flow
• And much more to come in future updates!
tags: unit converter, converter, s converter, currency converter, numeral systems converter, holo, holo converter, holo unit converter, holo currency converter, material converter, material design,
1. Extremely Easy and user-friendly
2. Convert 15+ conversions
A well designed unit converter, with great user-friendly interface.
This unit converter collects commonly-used conversions, including:
1. Weight 2.Length 3.Temperature 4.Speed 5.Area 6.Volume 7.Energy 8.Time
9.Pressure 10.Force 11.Power 12.Density 13.Luminance 14.Angle 15.Data
S&J Studio work hard for smart phone widget to make it better user-friendly.
Hope you enjoy our product.
Welcome to contact us:
Keywords: calculator, unit transform
The Multi Converter is ideal for anyone who needs to do these types of calculations on a daily basis.
Our unique app feature, which helps it stand out from the crowd, is the ability for you to not only save your favorite conversion category but we go one-step further.
For example if you always convert Pressure – mBar -> PSI
You can now store this as a favorite to help you jump straight to the calculation without having to navigate through screens to select the right conversion options.
• (13) Angle Conversions
• (96) Area Conversions
• (59) Energy Conversions
• (93) Length Conversions
• (38) Power Conversions
• (55) Pressure Conversions
• (08) Temperature Conversions
• (28) Time Conversions
• (81) Volume Conversions
• (41) Weight Conversions
• Book mark your favorite calculations
• Supports up to 6 decimal places
• Save your results
• Email Results from the saved conversions screen
Tips and Tricks
• When performing a calculation click on the star icon to make it a favorite.
• Click on the Disk icon to save the results for use later on.
About GE MCS
Measurement & Control Solutions is a leading innovator in advanced, sensor-based measurement, non-destructive testing and inspection and condition monitoring, delivering accuracy, productivity and safety to a wide range of industries, including oil & gas, power generation, aerospace, transportation and healthcare. It is part of GE Energy Services, which provides cleaner, smarter, more efficient solutions for its customers. For further information, visit www.ge-mcs.com
★ 25+ CATEGORIES, 450+ UNITS
★ 150+ CURRENCIES
★ 15 LANGUAGES
Acceleration, Angle, Area, Astronomical, Cooking Volume, Currencies (Internet Connection Required), Data, Data Transfer, Energy, Flow, Force, Frequency, Fuel, Length, Luminance, Power, Performance, Pressure, Radiation, Speed, Temperature, Time, Torque, Typography, Volume, Weight
English, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands, Português, Italiano, Español, Русский, Svenska, Türkçe, Polski, Čeština, 日本語, 简体中文, 한국의