When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!
- Create card set
- Delete card set
- Rename card set
- Add cards
- Edit cards
- Delete cards
- Reverse cards
- Reshuffle card set
- Card text algin (center, left)
- Integration with http://www.flashcardexchange.com
-- View user's public flashcards
Note Cards+ allows users to associate resources with note cards or flash cards such as:
Import txt files:
You can now import a tab delimited (separated by tabs) .txt file from the subject menu.
-Create your own with a text editor in this format:
"Front of Card" \tab "Back of Card"
"Front of Card" \tab "Back of Card" \tab "Image URL"
"Front of Card" \tab "Image URL"
- Import from Quizlet.com:
1. Find a set of Notecards
2. Choose "Export"
3. "Select All" text and copy into .txt file
4. Save the file somewhere that your device can access it.
Users can choose which view type will be displayed when the card is flipped.
-Text (traditional flash card)
Where users will manage subjects:
Selection will bring user to the Flash Card Selection Screen
Note Card Selection Screen:
Flash cards are displayed using a 3D Carousel View.
Users will also be able to add, remove and edit Flash Cards.
Subjects and flash cards are stored in SQLite database.
Note Card Screen:
Selected flash card is displayed full screen with custom font (change in menu -> settings)
Menu used to choose resource for card back
Touching the screen will flip the card to its back.
Pressing back will flip the card back to its front.
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study them
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
this app lets you memorize, cram, master your terms easily.
perfect when studying SAT and ASL Test vocabs in flip card format.
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
• Access your sets and favorites from Quizlet
• Sort your cards using sets
• Differentiate sets using accent colors
• Sleek and modern dark/light themes
• Interact with cards using gestures
• Test your knowledge of a set by choosing the Test mode
• Cards that are marked wrong will repeat more frequently
• Flip front and back of card for more thorough studying
Ways to create your flash cards:
- Login to Quizlet to import your private Quizlet sets!
- Import publicly listed Flashcard Exchange card sets!
- Import publicly listed Quizlet card sets!
- Create image flash cards from folders of images on your SD card
- Create text flash cards from text files on your SD card (.csv)
- Create image flash cards by taking a picture, or by selecting an image from your gallery
- Create image flash cards by drawing a picture on the screen
- Create text flash cards one at a time by typing in the question and answer
- Multiple Choice - 4 answers are shown, you try to choose the correct one
- Honor System - Think of the answer first, then indicate whether or not you got it right
- Exact Text - Type in the answer. Only and exact match will pass!
- Normal - All the cards in the card pack are shown in random order. Save your place or stop at any time to review how you did
- Endless - The cards you have the hardest time with are shown to your more often to help you memorize them.
You can also swap the question and answer for text cards during the quiz (randomly or not).
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
* 2-way sync
* Card colors
* Custom Text Size
Check out the paid version to enable 3rd party syncing and remove the ads
This Flashbook Flashcard "Lite" version provides all the functionality and features of the full paid version but only offers 3 flashcard decks at a time on your chosen subject (the full version offers 20 flashcard decks to select from on any topic). Like the full version, there are no limits to the amount of flashcard decks you can store and use or to the size of your decks. Automatically downloading flashcard decks directly from Cram.com or Quizlet.com is just one way to obtain decks, they can also be imported via CSV files or created using Flashbook itself.
Flashcard decks can be stored and run on internal memory or from your external SD card. Using your SD card allows easy mass editing of decks using a PC and allows flashcard decks to be shared with others. Decks can be filtered to show only cards that contain specific words or phrases. You can also shuffle decks and switch the questions with the answers. The colors of the card fronts, backs and text can be set, as can the font size.
Cards can be reviewed sequentially or used with spaced repetition. A modified Leitner method is offered which reinforces your memory retention by showing you the cards you are having trouble with more often. You can set the number of times you must get a card correct before it is temporarily hidden.
To locate a flashcard deck on a specific subject, tap the magnifying glass icon (or tap SEARCH FOR DECKS) at the top of the main screen. With an active internet connection, the most relevant decks related to your search term will be shown. Tap on a listed deck and you can immediately load it and begin swiping through it. Tap a card in the deck to flip it over and see the answer. If you answer the question correctly, tap on "Get It Right?" to hide the card and move on to the next card, or just swipe the card away to bring up the next card.
Flashbook's main screen always displays a card from the current deck - you are always working. Tap the main menu icon and you have access to Flashbook's features. Below the top title bar of the main screen is the Filter bar, where you can specify a phrase that all currently visible cards must contain. At the very bottom left of the screen is the text "int" or "ext" that specifies whether your current deck is running from internal or external memory. Next to that is the current deck's name and further right is the current card number out of total cards visible (not hidden or filtered out). All hidden and filtered cards are re-shown when the current deck is reset from the main menu.
Just above the bottom line is a slider that allows you to jump to any position in a deck. Long press on any card and you can edit that card, add another card or delete that card permanently. Each card can contain a Question, Answer, Hint and Subject.
Use electronic flashcards - save a tree!
-Ability to create a set for any subject or test necessary. All cards are separated into their own unique sets.
- A View-Only mode which displays all the cards in the order that they were created in. Users can freely maneuver throughout the deck and shuffle it.
-A Review Mode which first shuffles the set and displays the cards. Users can run through the deck and mark the terms that are easily recognizable. At the end of the deck, they will be prompted to create a new deck containing only the terms that were not marked.
-A multiple choice Quiz Mode
-A matching Quiz Mode
-A fill-in-the-blank Quiz Mode
-Ability to import existing flashcard sets from Quizlet's website by simply copying and pasting the set's Quizlet URL and entering a corresponding set name of your choice.
-Ability to share and exchange flashcards with others.
-Ability to go back and update the set to edit or delete any existing cards (or the entire set).
-A shuffle button to diversify the order and truly master each set.
-A set of fixed instructions within the application, guiding any difficulties one may encounter while using it.
Please report any bugs/crashes/feature requests, and they will be implemented as soon as possible!
★ PRO Version Unlocker (Remove Ads) ★
• This app must also stay installed
• Quizlet public flash card import
• StudyStack flash card import
• Stacks - Organize flashcards and keep them tidy
• Test Options: Multiple Choice, Write-In, Timed, Simple (self-validated)
• Images - Attach an image to a flashcard for more information or quick reference
• Hand drawing images for pictures, math, or diagrams
• Stats - See how you did on your testing or quiz sessions
• Quick, Intuitive and modern cards based UI
• Dark themes (including for AMOLED devices for better battery life)
• Network - Crash reporting and allows you to import Quizlet/StudyStack cards. For non-pro version, Google AdMob
• Storage - Save flashcard images and files in the sdcard/Stacks folder, importing, exporting, and backups of cards
Never buy flashcards again! This app allows you to make a set of flashcards and view them in either a simple format or use them in a game. The app also allows you to add additional flash cards to the card sets that you have already made. Create unlimited cards, and group them by topics. Have fun with it!
If you love our app help support our development efforts and buy the ad-free version.
Your flash card decks are automatically synced to the cloud! Search and download other people's flash card decks and edit them as you choose! Moving devices? Upgrading to our pro version? No worries, take your flash card decks with you!
Editing downloaded flash card decks only affects your local copy and not the deck on the cloud.
Please leave us a good review if you like our app =)
Click on a card in any of the view modes, edit, delete, and save! Shuffle your cards using the options menu.
Hundreds of new downloadable flash cards set available each day!
NEW! Shuffle your flash cards using the options menu.
All screens look great on tablets. No other flash card maker looks better.
Search Terms: Flashcard flash card flashcard flash card study help free
Added language support for
- Smooth card flipping
- Intuitive operations such as creating, modifying, saving, and deleting cards
- Three modes for the order of cards
- Auto play function
- Text-to-speech function
Q. I deleted a card mistakenly...
A. In order to undo deletion, select 'Undo Delete' in the menu options.
Q. Can I stop the text-to-speech function?
A. Yes, you can select the setting for each card set. In the screen of a card set, select 'Card Setting' in the menu options.
Q. Can I change the size of texts on cards?
A. Yes, you can select text sizes for each card set. In the screen of a card set, select 'Card Setting' in the menu options. Then, choose a preferred size for each of left and right sides.
Q. Can I import cards from PC?
A. Yes, you can import cards created on PC as a text file. On the screen of the card list, select 'Menu'->'Import' and choose 'FC_sample_import.txt' to import. After that, please follow the instruction in the imported cards.
By making it so quick and easy to study, AnkiApp makes you more likely to study.
Use it to learn a language or other subject while waiting in line, commuting on the subway, or while your coffee brews in the morning.
• Prioritizes your flashcards, automatically, based on how well you know them. Has you spend the most time on flashcards you know least well, for maximum time efficiency.
• Bite-sized study sessions let you make progress in under a minute.
• Gives you percentage and letter grades based on your performance, so you can watch yourself improve.
• Automatic cloud synchronization of study progress that never results in conflict.
• Works offline, e.g. in the subway or on an airplane; syncs automatically when you’re back online.
• Access millions of flashcards hosted by Cram.com and Quizlet.
• Import your Anki decks.
• Import shared decks from Anki Web.
• Create and edit flashcards on your device.
• Flashcards can contain images and audio.
• Study flashcards front-to-back, back-to-front, and more; useful for learning vocabulary in a new language.
• Tag your flashcards and do “filtered reviews” that focus on flashcards with selected tags.
Learn more at https://www.ankiapp.com or email us at email@example.com.