Welcome to the future of learning! Flash Card Maker Pro™ is the most advanced learning application on the Android Market. Recognized as a top educational tool by national technological, educational and health organizations. This flashcards Android app was developed after months of research on multi-sensory learning techniques and is the only memory improvement application that is optimized for all Android pads, tablets, and mobile phones. This full featured flash cards application uses advanced gesturing and text-to-speech capability to provide users of all ages with a fully interactive brain building experience.
Improve your memory at lightning fast speed using tried and tested multi-sensory training techniques utilizing all pathways of learning (visual, auditory, kinesthetic or seeing, hearing, touching) simultaneously. Use digital flashcards on your Android phone or tablet to teach children the times tables or how to read, to help students study for exams, learn a new language, practice vocabulary, or to prepare for an upcoming presentation.
Easy-to-use features include: play multiple decks at the same time, shake to hide memorized cards during playback, navigate flash cards using finger gestures, shuffle, sort in multiple ways, track speed with timer, share decks via email, create or convert old flashcards for free using developer website, swap question and answer, backup flash cards database to SD card, and live audio playback in multiple languages using built in text-to-speech engine.
Other uses and advantages of the app include: self-improvement and self-help, boost memory through high-tech memorization techniques, remember tasks and facts better with multi-sensory features, teaching children and kids math with subtraction and addition and the alphabet with letters like ABCs, use as a game or training aid to build your brain and study for tests. The most important feature of this app is the ability to read the flash cards out loud and talk back to the user facilitating auditory senses and the learning of new languages like Spanish, French, Italian, and German. Use the application to study or teach educational topics for the SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, IQ tests, AP, TOEFL, PCAT, VCAT, HSPT, AHPAT, OAT, NCLEX, PRAXIS, MBE, FE, MPJE, and ASVAB etc... The app is ideally suited for training and practice for cognitive and speech therapy or learning disability. Targeted for all ages and grades including: adults, children, kids, college, university, kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, high school, graduate, Doctoral, Masters, PhD, and scientist.
When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!
-Ability to create a set for any subject or test necessary. All cards are separated into their own unique sets.
- A View-Only mode which displays all the cards in the order that they were created in. Users can freely maneuver throughout the deck and shuffle it.
-A Review Mode which first shuffles the set and displays the cards. Users can run through the deck and mark the terms that are easily recognizable. At the end of the deck, they will be prompted to create a new deck containing only the terms that were not marked.
-A multiple choice Quiz Mode
-A matching Quiz Mode
-A fill-in-the-blank Quiz Mode
-Ability to import existing flashcard sets from Quizlet's website by simply copying and pasting the set's Quizlet URL and entering a corresponding set name of your choice.
-Ability to share and exchange flashcards with others.
-Ability to go back and update the set to edit or delete any existing cards (or the entire set).
-A shuffle button to diversify the order and truly master each set.
-A set of fixed instructions within the application, guiding any difficulties one may encounter while using it.
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
Ways to create your flash cards:
- Login to Quizlet to import your private Quizlet sets!
- Import publicly listed Flashcard Exchange card sets!
- Import publicly listed Quizlet card sets!
- Create image flash cards from folders of images on your SD card
- Create text flash cards from text files on your SD card (.csv)
- Create image flash cards by taking a picture, or by selecting an image from your gallery
- Create image flash cards by drawing a picture on the screen
- Create text flash cards one at a time by typing in the question and answer
- Multiple Choice - 4 answers are shown, you try to choose the correct one
- Honor System - Think of the answer first, then indicate whether or not you got it right
- Exact Text - Type in the answer. Only and exact match will pass!
- Normal - All the cards in the card pack are shown in random order. Save your place or stop at any time to review how you did
- Endless - The cards you have the hardest time with are shown to your more often to help you memorize them.
You can also swap the question and answer for text cards during the quiz (randomly or not).
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study them
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
this app lets you memorize, cram, master your terms easily.
perfect when studying SAT and ASL Test vocabs in flip card format.
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet and Cram.com integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet or Cram.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
Upload your flashcard sets to our public repository and make them available for anyone else with Flash King. Likewise, you can browse the repository and download any flashcard set that was previously uploaded.
Don't waste your time with other flashcard maker apps that complicate flashcards. Flash King delivers the right set of features for you to easily and quickly build and take quizzes with different sets of flashcards.
Whether you're on a phone or tablet, Flash King has a UI optimized for your device.
* 2-way sync
* Card colors
* Custom Text Size
Check out the paid version to enable 3rd party syncing and remove the ads
· No limits on the number of flash cards or card sets
· Fast Google Docs integration - create your cards in a Google Spreadsheet and then just download into the app
· Ability to download from and share card sets with the gWhiz Catalog
· 5 star performance scoring - track your improvement!
· Multiple choice
· Multisided support
· Image support
· HTML support
This new version of gFlash+ also comes with configurable upgrades!
Available in-app purchases:
· Premium branded content for Essential GRE Words, MCAT, SAT Vocabulary and Math, ACT, CNOR, NCLEX-RN, Nursing, EMT, Real Estate, Architect Registration Examination (ARE), LEED Green Associate (GA), Veterinary Board Exam Review, AP Biology, U.S. History, World History, European History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Psychology, Art History, and more created by leading educational publishers including Kaplan, Barron's, McGraw-Hill, For Dummies, Wiley Publishing, PPI, CCI, FLVS, and Vet Board Games.
· Access to over 50 million 3rd party card set sources from Quizlet and StudyStack
· Ad removal
Here at gWhiz we are committed to customer satisfaction. With over 1 million users of gFlash+, we have received valuable feedback and suggestions for improvement. We have integrated many of these new features in our latest release. So give it a whirl! We're sure you'll agree that gFlash+ is the finest flashcard mobile application on the market today.
For more information about our products, please visit our website at www.gwhizmobile.com. If you have comments or suggestions for future improvements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Multiple study methods: Classic flip and Quiz mode
- Create your own flashcards
- Sync your FlashcardMachine.com flashcards
- Upload flashcards you have created to your FlashcardMachine.com account
- Supports cards with images (created on FlashcardMachine.com)
- Separate flashcards into correct, wrong and flagged piles for future study sessions
- Portrait and landscape study views
- Shuffle cards during study session
- Term-Definition or Definition-Term display
- Access to the 200,000+ sets of shared flashcards on FlashcardMachine.com. A few of the 100+ available subjects include Spanish, French, Japanese, Latin, Medical, History, Science, Psychology, Chemistry, and Math.
Please provide us with feedback by sending an email to email@example.com. If you like the app, please write a review.
Never buy flashcards again! This app allows you to make a set of flashcards and view them in either a simple format or use them in a game. The app also allows you to add additional flash cards to the card sets that you have already made. Create unlimited cards, and group them by topics. Have fun with it!
If you love our app help support our development efforts and buy the ad-free version.
Your flash card decks are automatically synced to the cloud! Search and download other people's flash card decks and edit them as you choose! Moving devices? Upgrading to our pro version? No worries, take your flash card decks with you!
Editing downloaded flash card decks only affects your local copy and not the deck on the cloud.
Please leave us a good review if you like our app =)
Click on a card in any of the view modes, edit, delete, and save! Shuffle your cards using the options menu.
Hundreds of new downloadable flash cards set available each day!
NEW! Shuffle your flash cards using the options menu.
All screens look great on tablets. No other flash card maker looks better.
Search Terms: Flashcard flash card flashcard flash card study help free
Added language support for
Apart from learning capitals, you can use our app for studies: language and math learning, etc. Create as many flashcards as you want: just type a question and an answer. Also, you can import an existing file and use it with a help of our app.
Also, the app allows to export any test and share it with the other users.
We have implemented search functionality to make let users find necessary information in the quickest way.
Please note that this is a first version of our app, and we’re working on additional features now. We’ll be happy to hear your feedback or comments posted in reviews either sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- we support TTS and SVOX TTS
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
Please report any bugs/crashes/feature requests, and they will be implemented as soon as possible!
★ PRO Version Unlocker (Remove Ads) ★
• This app must also stay installed
• Quizlet public flash card import
• StudyStack flash card import
• Stacks - Organize flashcards and keep them tidy
• Test Options: Multiple Choice, Write-In, Timed, Simple (self-validated)
• Images - Attach an image to a flashcard for more information or quick reference
• Hand drawing images for pictures, math, or diagrams
• Stats - See how you did on your testing or quiz sessions
• Quick, Intuitive and modern cards based UI
• Dark themes (including for AMOLED devices for better battery life)
• Network - Crash reporting and allows you to import Quizlet/StudyStack cards. For non-pro version, Google AdMob
• Storage - Save flashcard images and files in the sdcard/Stacks folder, importing, exporting, and backups of cards