- METARs & TAFs from NOAA
- Airports from Airnav.com & World Aero Data
- Convenient unit converter
- Lots of E6B calculations built in
- Leg calculator makes filling out and checking Navigation Logs a breeze!
- A lot more! Want more still? Ask!
FlightPlan is a native Android application for both professional and hobbyist pilots. At its core, FlightPlan functions as an aviation calculator by simplifying many common calculations typically performed with an E6B slide rule computer. FlightPlan makes quick work of your number crunching, and is even used by CFIs to quickly check their student's flight and leg calculations (see Leg Calculator feature and FlightPlanHD's new Navigation Log screen)
FlightPlan for android will be evolving fast. All new features for pilots and their aircraft will be included free of charge. I'm always looking for user's feedback, so please feel free to email me with suggestions!
FlightPlan for android currently has the following calculations and features included:
- World Aero Data
- Quickly convert between common units, including Avgas and Jet-A1 weights to volumes and visa versa!
- Cumuliform Cloud Base
- Density Altitude
- Heat Index
- Pressure Altitude
- Temperature from PA and DA
- Wind Direction and Speed
- Climb Gradient to Climb Rate
- Course, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Critical Point
- Distance for Descent
- Distance from Time and Ground Speed
- Ground Speed Required
- Heading, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Leg Calculator (New)
- Minimum Flight Level
- Radius of Turn
- Rate of Descent
- Rate of Turn
- Runway Crosswind
- Time en-route
- True Airspeed, Density Altitude, Pressure Altitude
- True Airspeed (Rule of Thumb)
- Wind Star
- Bingo Fuel
- Fuel Burn
- Fuel Rate
- Fuel Uplift
- Joker Fuel
- Point of No Return
If you notice any anomalies on your device please let me know. It seems to be difficult to predict how the app will look on all devices, and I appreciate your patience while I work through any issues that are reported.
Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color
Use Airport 4 Pilots in all preparatory and executional modes: including flight planning and en-route lookup. Airports 4 Pilots also includes an emergency "Locate" feature that uses the GPS on your phone to locate the nearest landing facilities, along with directions and distance to each nearby airport. A great utility to use if you are running low on gas.
"Tremendous app: very useful and helpful, with lots of important information at the touch of a finger"
- WRoberts, Chicago
"Lots of info an[d] nice map integration. Good to have offline at some remote airport or location … AOPA should use th[is] instead …"
- FRG Pilot
"Well Done! Very nice App! Pulls up information on the airport in just a couple of seconds. Could really save the day in a real emergency…"
"Well done. Especially like the satellite view of the runway and surrounding area. The amount of data and information is impressive…"
"What an extremely imformative app… The developer did their homework on this one, put so much information in, that you can almost do your flight planning from this app. I have to say it is now one of my favorite avaition apps. I really believe all pilots should invest in this app, you won't go wrong."
"All the information you need for airports in a simple but extremely informative format especially when you need it the most…"
Having aircraft engine trouble? Running low on fuel? No more crash-landing in the parking lot! Airports 4 Pilots will dynamically provide you with a list of the closest landing facilities, public and private, sorted by distance to your present location, and will give also you directions to each located facility, as well as provide a map and comprehensive information on your chosen landing spot.
Airports 4 Pilots provides extra great detail for all public, private and military facilities across the United States, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Pacific Territories. It includes detailed information on each facilities' runways, operations, contacts, services, supplies, frequencies, FSS and more. It also includes current FAA remarks for each facility, as well as satellite imagery and maps.
Airports 4 Pilots sources current data from a range of sources including the FAA and covers the entire WORLD, from Afganistan to Zimbabwe!
Extra detail coverage is included for ALL US regions areas - Northwest, Southwest, North Central, South Central, East Central, Northeast, Southeast, Alaska, Pacific / Hawaii.
Airports 4 Pilots is fully self contained and does not require an internet connection to operate (with the exception of maps and satellite imagery). Updated data, when released, will be made available via the Google Play Store.
NOTE: Global Database is available by regional in-app purchases, with the entire USA and territories included free.
Airports 4 Pilots was designed and developed by Ndili Technologies, Inc.
It requires GPS permissions for its emergency LOCATE! feature.
The application has two mode of validation. The first one is for everybody and another one is only available for professionals.
To activate pro mode you must go to our web page http://intsecsoft.wix.com/icaocheck#!passwords/c1nk2 . This mode is only for police officers.
Pro mode show which checksum is not valid and what must be the correct one.
IcaoCheck also allows to make reports of the analisis and export it to a pdf file or print it in a printer whose you want using the google cloud print service.
IcaoCheck is available in English and Spanish.
1. Camera Tilt Control
Swipe up to pitch camera upwards and down to pitch downwards.
2. Map and FPV Display
(1) Full FPV – FPV view in full screen.
(2) Full Map – Display Full map screen.
(3) FPV and Map - Display FPV in full screen and map at lower right corner
3. Flight Parameters
Distance: Horizontal distance from home point.
Altitude: Vertical distance from home point.
Speed: Vertical / Horizontal flying speed.
4. Wi-Fi Signal Intensity
Indicates camera is connected to your mobile deviceand Wi-Fi is working normally.
The connection between the camera and mobile device may fail if Wi-Fi signal strength is low.
5. Aircraft Battery Level
(1) When available power is more than 30%, the battery icon is in white. This battery level is appropriate for flight.
(2) When below 30%, the battery icon will turn red. This battery level is low for flight. It is recommended that you fly your PHANTOM 2 VISION home and land it as soon as possible.
6. Aircraft GPS Status
Displays GPS status and the number of available satellites.
7. Wifi Booster
One click enhances the WiFi Video Reception Performance. It will boost the output signal up to 100% from both the Range Extender and Transmitter to increase the FPV range.
8. Find My Vision
Playback the previous flight path.
9. Flight Log System
Record flight details of each flight (eg. GPS latitude longitude altitude speed, battery level, IMU data). If you bought version 1, please make sure you uninstall version 1 before installing version 2.
10. Flight Time Indicator
Remaining flight time and battery level indicator that display the estimated flight time based on the battery current discharge rate.
11. Flight Route Editor
Enter map edit mode and draw the flight route in advance before taking off and starting your mission.
12. Preflight Aircraft Status
13. Take photos
Two Finger Double Tap the video view to take photos. Taking photo is disabled during video recording.
14. Record video
One Finger Double Tap the video view to start and stop video recording.
Auto Recording starts the video record while taking off to avoid forgetting to turn on/off your
Toggle on/off grid line to help you set up Gold ratio of your image before capturing
Capturing image whenever your drone has moved a predefined horizontal and vertical distance.
WARNING: This App is only compatible with DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ / Vision. Please make sure you have the latest DJI firmware and Vision app installed.
Fail to follow the usage instruction to operate will cause unexpected damage and we accepts no liability for the damage.
• Dedykowane profile pilota do oglądania tv, nawigacji i odtwarzania multimediów
• Kontrola głośności i zmiana kanałów za pomocą gestów
• Szybkie uruchamianie EPG i informacji o kanale na ekranie telewizora
• Obsługa pełnej klawiatury i numerycznej
• Program TV – widok siatki kanałów w osi czasu oraz lista kanałów wraz z informacją o audycji
• Szczegółowa informacja o audycji z możliwością ustawienia przypomnienia i nagrywania
• Listy kanałów telewizyjnych: lista do szybkiego przełączenia oraz lista z informacją o aktualnie granej i następnej audycji
• Uruchamianie aplikacji wprost z ekranu smartfona/tabletu
• Zarządzanie STB w sieci: wyszukiwanie, zmiana nazwy, usuwanie
Aplikacja Netia Player Pilot współpracuje z dekoderami Netia Player N5200 oraz Netia Player N7700.
Do prawidłowego działania aplikacji konieczne jest działanie Netia Playera i telefonu lub tabletu w tej samej sieci domowej.
Więcej informacji o usłudze Telewizja Osobista w Netii znajdziesz na http://www.netia.pl/oferta-dom/telewizja.html
Please note: for InfraRed-controlled devices (most TVs and other electronics) you will need an IR-powered Samsung phone/tablet, HTC phone, LG G3 (beta), or own an AnyMote Home : http://colortiger.com/home
LG G2, LG G3 A, LG L90, and LG G-Pad, as well as Sony phones are not supported due to limitations by LG and Sony.
Not compatible with Huawei, Xiaomi or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording)
Free Access (local features):
- customize remote by re-arranging buttons, changing colors, positions, text, icons & more
- create macros to execute multiple commands on a single touch
- use automated tasks to execute commands without interaction (like Mute on Call)
- Tasker integration
- voice commands through Google Now
- floating remotes for access even while using other apps
- air gestures (limited to Galaxy S4)
- no ADS at all !
- add one remote, use it for as long as you want
Paid Access (in-app upgrade)
- add unlimited remotes
- backup / restore remotes
- get personalized customer support
- (more to come)
Have you previously purchased a Smart IR Remote product? You'll automatically be upgraded to PRO
AnyMote is not just a remote control for tv - it can control anything that has an InfraRed receiver. Use it on your DSLR camera to take photos remotely, on your XBox to create gaming macros, on your lights to set the mood and even on set top boxes to automatically set to a channel at a specified time!
Have questions about our permissions? Visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
In the "Time" section, users can get instant access to the time and date for any time zone, including UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
In the "Recent" section, users can quickly access their 3 most recently used time zones.
In the "Converter" section, users can instantly convert any past, current, or future time/date between any two time zones, including UTC/GMT/Zulu.
The users also now have access to 2 brand new widgets!
The "Current Time" widget allows the user to quickly view their current time zone, as well as UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
The "Saved Conversions" widget allows the user to quickly access all of their saved time zone conversions.
This is beta software. The final paid version is expected to cost ~$15. Your data will not be lost when you upgrade to the paid version.
First Android Aviation Pilot LogBook
- 9000+ airports
- Capture flight details
- Capture crews details (including contacts integration)
- Capture aircraft registration, aircraft type and airport details/map
- Autocomplete for airport codes and flight#
- Quick entry of pilot times and takeoff/landings (long press)
- (Experimental) Auto calculation of day/night times and takeoff/landings
- Allow adding next leg, return flight with details pre-populated
- Provide summary view of hours (day, week, month, year, custom)
- Support export to CSV format
Feel free to rate or leave comments, but please be aware that we cannot reply to the comments here. If you would like your issues to be attended to, please email us.
For documentation (with screenshots), please check out our product page at http://android.nestan.com.au/aviation/intellipilot
Pozwala na szybka diagnozę usterki klimatyzatora oraz pokazuje krok po kroku sposób rozwiązania lub usunięcia problemu. Dzięki aplikacji Klimatyzatory LG Smart Service zainstalowanej w telefonie komórkowym serwisant, monter urządzeń klimatyzacyjnych szybko rozpozna usterkę na podstawie kodu usterki wyświetlanego przez klimatyzatory LG Electronics.
Aplikacja zawiera następujące funkcje:
- kody błędu
- odczyt błędu
Aplikacja wykonana dla firmy Wienkra http://www.wienkra.pl/
This is currently a fully functional beta version including the trip import feature. It has an estimated expiration date of March 31, 2015. Full version will be available for free, however, importing schedules will cost 1.99 per month after the beta version expires.
****Saved data will NOT be lost upon expiration of beta version.
**NEW** - Added a preference to allow user's to add their starting total flight time. Totals page will now reflect total flight time, including time prior to using this application.
**NEW** - Added 'Month Adjust' preference - the ability to set the starting and ending day for the month when viewing schedule in 'Month View' to allow a user to account for company defined month(s) that don't align with standard calendar month(s).
**NEW** - Added FT, flight time, and CT, credit time display to the 'Month' and 'Day View' pages. FT shows total actual flight time flown, while CT shows total credit time based on over/under preferences chosen by the user.
**NEW** - Added a download/update crew list feature to the 'Day View' page for United pilots (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users). To use, click on the '↓Crew' button from the 'Day View' page top button bar. You can then view the updated crew list categorized by flight numbers from the 'Day and Month View' pages. (Must have the 'United' option selected for the main preferences page 'Trip Import' category first.)
- Import trip feature available for the following airlines:
* UNITED AIRLINES
* PIEDMONT AIRLINES
* REPUBLIC AIRWAYS
* JETBLUE AIRWAYS
* VIRGIN AMERICA
* JAZZ AVIATION
* GOJET AIRLINES
* SPIRIT AIRLINES
I will be glad to work with pilots from other airlines to extend this trip import feature to them as well.
- Automatic backup of all logbook data to SD card (if inserted), or native phone memory (certain phone models).
- Keep track of overs / unders. Choose from 3 options: None, By Flight, or By Day.
- The ability to save crew member names and comments.
- The ability to track actual AND scheduled out, in, and total times separately.
- The ability to backup or restore flight data to and from SD card manually.
- The ability to export logbook data to a CSV file.
- Display flights by 'Month' or by 'Day'.
- The ability to view your schedule in a calendar.
- The ability to choose which page the application displays at start up.
- Crew rest calculator for computing break times for long haul flights.
- 'Totals' snapshot page for quickly viewing total flight hours in the last 7 and 30 days, 6 and 12 months, as well as landing currency (last 90 days).
- The ability to get Metar(s) and Taf(s) for any airport.
- The ability to check live airline flight status information
- The ability to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
****Feel free to rate or leave comments, however I can not respond to comments here. If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments that you would like a response to, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
****If you work for an airline other than Continental Airlines please contact me and we can work together to extend the pairing import feature for pilots from your airline.
The basic Cirrus Pilot E-Log Book app is free and includes the following features:
* Optimized displays for tablets and phones.
* Auto time calculation - automatically calculates PIC/SIC and multi/single engine time
* Field auto-completion
* Auto day/night time and take-off/landing calculation
* Flight Record Validation checks and error highlighting
Other basic features -
* Record list summary with search filter
* Time Summary breakdown covering both recent and total time.
* Integrated Crew Picture Capture and Display (maximum 10 in basic version)
* Daily Expense tracker
* Onboard extensive Help manual and Frequently Asked Questions
Want More? Get Cirrus's Extended Features
Cirrus has many Extended Features that add to its capabilities. Many of these Extended Features operate in a Demo mode in Cirrus basic so you can see how they would function for you prior to purchase.
* Extensive Log Data Backup and Restore features
A pilot's record of his flying is very important, so insuring the security of this log data is of the outmost importance. Cirrus accomplishes this by layering multiple backup protocols.
Primary auto-backup features:
- Auto Cloud backup, utilizing Google's Android Backup Service
- Auto local backup, saving a backup file to your devices local memory
Secondary manual backup features:
- Manually create a local backup at any time
- Utilize Cirrus's unique wireless data Transfer via Bluetooth
- Backup email function to send your log data backup file to a remote location for safe storage
* Create a professional looking printed log book
Cirrus is proud to offer you the ability to compile your entire log into a single PDF file, which is considered the gold standard in document formats. Create your own custom designed log book using single page landscape or dual page portrait templates, along with the many additional optional selections. High quality printing is insured by selecting from the A4 (scalable), letter or legal page size templates. This feature has a demo mode allowing you to actually compile and see sample output.
* Programmable Pilot Currency Calculator
Keep track of your important currency events such as required take-offs and landings. Customize the programmable currency calculator for your particular needs. Demo mode available.
* Flight and Duty Time Projection Tool
For various selectable rolling periods, project flight or duty time available before exceeding your entered maximums to the future date of your choice.
* Unlimited Crew Picture Capture and Display
* Bluetooth Log Data Transfer
Easily transfer your log data from one device to another, wirelessly via Bluetooth.
* Electronic Log Record Import
Cirrus's Log Import Wizard walks you through successive steps to import log records from a comma separated value (csv) file. Demo mode available.
* In-App Market
Cirrus can now handle financial transactions directly with the Google Play® store, for purchasing Extended Features or additional PDF log sheets.
Control any Pace and UEC Satellite decoder with this simple remote application. Each phone needs to have a IR Blaster built into the phone.
It works natively with all Samsung devices. If you do not have a Samsung device, then the application would still work if you are running Android KitKat.
It works with most decoders including the HD PVR ( Pace & UEC ).
The following is a list of all phones currently supported
1. LG G2
2. LG G2 mini
3. HTC One
4. Samsung Galaxy S5
5. Samsung Galaxy S4
6. Samsung Galaxy Note 3
7. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo
8. Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
9. Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
10. LG G Pro 2
11. HTC One Max
12. LG Optimus L9 II
The Aircraft Cockpit app recreates the six main flight instruments (the six-pack) that you find in the majority of past and present airplanes: Speed Indicator, Attitude Indicator, Altimeter, Turn Coordinator, Heading Indicator and Vertical Speed Indicator.
This Aircraft Cockpit app is NOT certified or approved by the FAA or similar institution of your country. It is NOT intended nor suited for being a primary navigation aid. It is intended for educational and recreational purposes only. DO NOT rely on the accuracy of any of the instruments of this app. USE AT OWN RISK! See license agreement.
This demo version is intended to give you the chance to try the app before you buy it. It is fully functional but will only run for 2 minutes at a time.
For the proper functioning of the instruments, it is very important to mount your Android tablet or phone in landscape orientation and exactly upright and facing the direction of travel!
This app makes use of several of your phones internal sensors. It's functionality and quality depends on the existence and quality of these sensors. For optimal fuctionality the following sensors should be available:
- Magnetic Field (Compass)
- Air Pressure (Barometer)
For some of the instruments, alternative sensors can be selected (for example the Altimeter can derive the current altitude either from the GPS or from the air pressure).
Try this demo version first BEFORE buying the full app, to make sure your device has the necessary sensors.
Free infrared remote for your smartphone. Control your TV, Cable box, Air conditioner, and about any other infrared device anywhere with your smartphone's build in IR transmitter.
It has never been easier to control your devices. Just open the app, select a remote and control your devices!
It also comes in handy if you're on vacation and your hotel room doesn't have a remote. What if you lost your remote of that old TV in your room? This app might be perfect for you!
On some devices when you press a button, nothing happens. To fix this, enable "Fix Buttons" in Settings
The MEDIA permission is for setting the background of your remotes.
The required data is provided for free with an existing PocketFMS license, or by a yearly subscription obtained as an in-app purchase when this app is first run:
-Europe 69.95 Euro
The subscription provides current AeroData for Europe, USA, Canada & Australia/NZ, published in line with the 28 day AIRAC cycle. It includes current NOTAM & WX for all supported regions and enhanced European WX forecasts from our contracted professionals.
EasyVFR is an aviation Moving Map/EFB which can be used for flight planning, easy GPS navigation and post-flight analysis on Android devices (min. Android 3.x, 1GB RAM / 2GB storage). It is fully integrated with the PocketFMS Flight Management System.
With EasyVFR you can plan your flight, take your phone or tablet with you in the cockpit and follow your route on a moving map, always confident of your position and the airspace and airports around you.
PocketFMS has been providing flight planning and moving map systems since 2003. PocketFMS is a complete Flight Management System for VFR pilots, designed by pilots for pilots, that makes flight planning and navigation easy. Our AeroData is professionally maintained to the highest standards, including AIP updates for Australia/NZ, Canada, Europe & the USA, and is used in leading panel mounted avionics.
Currently the following is implemented:
- Unique 3D View (Synthetic Vision) for Europe, Australia/NZ, Canada (up to 60N) and USA;
- Terrain shading relative to aircraft altitude in both 2D and 3D view;
- Full PocketFMS AeroData support including many non-AIP airports, VFR reporting points, obstacles, navaids, places;
- Efficient flight planning. We have designed the easiest and fastest way to create multi-leg flightplans, starting with a tap & hold on a location on the map;
- Printing of flightplan briefings (NavLog,Weather,NOTAMS & Airspaces) using our unique EasyPrint system;
- Digital ATC flight plan filing for Europe and USA. NAIPS NfW file export;
- Quick and easy Direct To;
- Integrated Weather: PocketFMS' renowned Weather Information System provides graphical METAR/TAF depiction, W/V at different altitudes, and European Advanced WX forecast (cloudbase, SigWX - rain, fog, thunder);
- Graphical NOTAM depiction;
- Beautifully clear & detailed PocketFMS base mapping, or official charts for selected countries;
- Practice as if you are flying, while safely on the ground, by connecting your device to the free PocketFMS Simulator: http://www.pocketfms.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7829
- EFB Documents System with :
* Europe : All European Approach Plates from AIP's, Pooleys and DFS Anflugkarten, many geo-referenced
* Australia : ERSA & DAP Charts
* New Zealand : not supported
* USA : FAA's A/FD Directory.
* Canada : COPA's "Places to Fly";
- Vertical Profile View for airspaces, terrain and obstacles, for both Planning and actual Flying.
- GPX flightplan import & export.
EasyVFR Tutorials: http://www.pocketfms.com/EasyVFR/tut-FirstRun.asp
Learn more about PocketFMS at our web site and the PocketFMS Forum:
•We have a 30-day money back guarantee - if you're not satisfied, please contact us;
•Your payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase;
•Your subscription is automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period;
•Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period;
•Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off via your Subscription Settings in Google Play after purchase.