NOTAM filter is designed to help target your attention to the NOTAMs that are important, either those that you have previously identified as pertinent to your operation or new NOTAMs for the location since you last looked.
By defining the start and end times of your flight NOTAM filter will not show you NOTAMs that are active outside that window. Of those NOTAMs that remain you can hide any irrelevant NOTAMs at the press of the screen. Thus over time the program will only present NOTAMs that are relevant to your flight times, that you have previously decided were relevant or any that are new.
So whether you are flying the Boeing 737 or 777, Airbus A320, or A330, or a light aircraft this app will focus your attention on the NOTAMs that matter.
NOTAMs are currently sourced from either the FAA Pilotweb, NAV Canada, SIA France or the Airservices Australia NAIPS system. Depending on where you are flying you can select the most appropriate provider of your NOTAM information. You also have the option of displaying the latest MET information with the NOTAMs.
Improve the quality of your pre-flight briefing whilst at the same time doing it faster. You will find this tool indispensable and wonder why you didn't have it sooner!
For NAIPS users: You can enter an area (eg. 41) in the ICAO identifiers input field and get an area briefing as well.
- METARs & TAFs from NOAA
- Airports from Airnav.com & World Aero Data
- Convenient unit converter
- Lots of E6B calculations built in
- Leg calculator makes filling out and checking Navigation Logs a breeze!
- A lot more! Want more still? Ask!
FlightPlan is a native Android application for both professional and hobbyist pilots. At its core, FlightPlan functions as an aviation calculator by simplifying many common calculations typically performed with an E6B slide rule computer. FlightPlan makes quick work of your number crunching, and is even used by CFIs to quickly check their student's flight and leg calculations (see Leg Calculator feature and FlightPlanHD's new Navigation Log screen)
FlightPlan for android will be evolving fast. All new features for pilots and their aircraft will be included free of charge. I'm always looking for user's feedback, so please feel free to email me with suggestions!
FlightPlan for android currently has the following calculations and features included:
- World Aero Data
- Quickly convert between common units, including Avgas and Jet-A1 weights to volumes and visa versa!
- Cumuliform Cloud Base
- Density Altitude
- Heat Index
- Pressure Altitude
- Temperature from PA and DA
- Wind Direction and Speed
- Climb Gradient to Climb Rate
- Course, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Critical Point
- Distance for Descent
- Distance from Time and Ground Speed
- Ground Speed Required
- Heading, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Leg Calculator (New)
- Minimum Flight Level
- Radius of Turn
- Rate of Descent
- Rate of Turn
- Runway Crosswind
- Time en-route
- True Airspeed, Density Altitude, Pressure Altitude
- True Airspeed (Rule of Thumb)
- Wind Star
- Bingo Fuel
- Fuel Burn
- Fuel Rate
- Fuel Uplift
- Joker Fuel
- Point of No Return
If you notice any anomalies on your device please let me know. It seems to be difficult to predict how the app will look on all devices, and I appreciate your patience while I work through any issues that are reported.
The Map screen is perfect for tablet computers. If you fly multiple planes, you will have one portable navigation instrument that you know and can rely upon.
It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to learn how to get to any airport, anywhere in the world. Search airport descriptions, identifiers, or nearest lists. And now with the latest version, by picking a spot on the map and with a single press insert it into your flight plan and immediately see the bearing and distance to that location from where your are.
You can export and import your flight plan and edit it on any computer.
Press NEAREST for the nearest 50-100 runways, press (select) the airport you want, and follow the bearing or track on the map, verbally if you wish. This App shows a single Right or Left and the number of degrees. Easy. It also shows Ground Track, Bearing, Ground Speed, Altitude, Distance to Airport and Estimated Time of Arrival at current speed.
Press MAP and you have a moving map with "Press and Go." With the map visible,press any place on the map and the Lat/Lon from that location will be stored in the destination list. You may also choose to immediately navigate to that location. In this case the navigation bearing line will be redrawn. You may edit the name of the location in the Flight Plan screen.
If you check the MAP screenshot you can see that to navigate to your destination, just turn to the plane until the track (black with pointer) line is coincident with the RED Bearing line.. The bearing line can be updated to start from your current location anytime.
VFR+ has most of airports in the world. Airports can be found by ICAO or a word or phrase from the Description. For example, "paris" would return 25 runways to select from.
The VFR+ has a point logging feature. While flying every 30 seconds a Lat/Lon point is stored along with Altitude and Ground Speed. The Point Log can be emailed to your computer and opened with Excel or other compatible program. A hyper link is included to see that location on Google Maps.
The VFR+ has an automatic LogBook capability which saves pilot time and improves accuracy by automatically keeping your in air time. The Log Book stores your flight hours as well as your Type Aircraft and Tail Number.
The Log Book can be viewed on the phone or emailed to any computer of your choice. If necessary, you can start and stop the Time logger manually.
If you ever encounter a problem please contact us via email as soon as possible. We want to be available for support when you need it.
The Automatic Logbook feature uses a ground speed value greater than 30KTS to determine when you rotate and a speed value less than 5 KTS to determine when you have landed.
USING THE AUTOMATIC LOGBOOK.
There may be times when this method will not be accurate due to GPS not reporting SPEED when the GPS signal is lost. So it is possible to manually override the start and end of your flight. To manually START and STOP, simply push the "Automatic Logging button" to switch to Manual Logging. The ICON to the right will change to a "Push To Start Logging" button. Doing so will start the logging timer and change the legend to "Push to Stop Logging" with a blue background. The "Push to Stop Logging" button stops the Logging of time. Note that the box is BROWN when not logging (ground) and blue when logging time (in the Blue Sky).
For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-323-0148
PLEASE NOTE: WE RECENTLY RECEIVED A ONE RATING. THERE WAS NO COMMENT TO GO WITH IT SO THAT WE MAY FIND THE ISSUE. SUCH RATINGS ARE OF NO HELP TO ANYONE. PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WISH TO SUBMIT SUCH A RATING SO THE DEVELOPER MAY ADDRESS POSSIBLE PROBLEMS.
1. Add your airports to bookmarks list by tapping on the + button.
2. Search ICAO, IATA codes or a part of the airport name.
3. Automatically saves loaded data without the need to press any button.
4. Updates saved data by tapping refresh button.
5. Send METAR and NOTAM information via email.
6. No fancy graphics!
This app is supported by Admob ads.
If you find a bug or if you have some suggestions /wishes for an improvement I would appreciate if you wolud send me a mail.
Please remind that I can´t answer on remarks which you make at the market.
- Unit Converter
- Extra Fuel Calculator
- Crosswind Calculator
- Met Calculator
~ Min useable Flight Level
~ Deviation from ISA
~ Density Altitude
~ Relative Humidity
- Navigation Calculator
~ Wind direction / speed
~ Heading, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Course, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Non Precession Approach Calculator
- Airport Information with weather, google map (you need IATA / ICAO dictionary for it)
- Weather query (NOAA)
- Snowtam Decoder
- Aviation abbreviations
- Volmet Frequencies (Europe andNort Africa)
The application has two mode of validation. The first one is for everybody and another one is only available for professionals.
To activate pro mode you must go to our web page http://www.intsecsoft.webs.com . This mode is only for police officers.
Pro mode show which checksum is not valid and what must be the correct one.
IcaoCheck also allows to make reports of the analisis and export it to a pdf file or print it in a printer whose you want using the google cloud print service.
IcaoCheck is available in English and Spanish.
ALLPlayer Remote Control can be used with mini-application installed on your computer, and without it.
1. Once mini application is installed on your PC, you have got ALLPlayer Remote Control (works with ALLPlayer 3.0 and above) and:
- ability to send to your smartphone and tablet any files (such as images, audio, video) without connecting each time a cable to the phone
- ability to control ALLPlayer via the Internet - Wi-Fi is not necessary
- smartphone as a touchpad
- ability to use your smartphone as a remote keyboard
- available information about Internet connection performance in the form of a graph or values
- ability to disable Windows at a specific time
NOTE: Mini-application below HAS TO be installed on your computer, to make it all work properly.
If you want to use a connection via Wi-Fi, computer and smartphone must be on the same Wi-Fi network (when no Wi-Fi, you can connect your smartphone to your computer via the Internet)
2. Without additional application on your PC, ALLPlayer Remote connects to ALLPlayer 5.8 or above through Wi-Fi.
Link to additional mini application on your PC: http://www.allplayer.org/ALLRemote/ALLRemote.exe
✔ Aviation Abbreviations
✔ Decoder for Runway Reports
✔ IATA/ICAO Codes for Airports including Runways
✔ METAR and TAF for most Airports (requires internet access for update)
✔ IATA and ICAO identifiers for Airlines
✔ Tail number prefixes of most Countries
✔ True Altitude Calculations
✔ Lowest Usable Altitude Calculations
All entries are in a scrollable list and very easy to find via the search feature.
Aero Abbreviation is 100% offline! No internet connection required (except for TAF/METAR update), so you won't have any charges when you are abroad!
If you find any errors or you have suggestions, feel free to contact me through my email (email@example.com).
Other Applications by SJT:
• VerbDroid verb conjugator German
• VerbDroid verb conjugator Swedish
• VerbDroid verb conjugator Dutch
• VerbDroid verb conjugator French
• VerbDroid verb conjugator Romanian
• Japanese JLPT N5
NEW! Version 1.5 with Dangerous Goods Data 2013
- Duty Time Calculation: Based on EU OPS Regulations, but all parameters can be modified. Includes extensions, split duty, rest time, and WOCL. Two databases, one for legal and one for contract rules.
- Dangerous Goods: Search by UN number, label or IMP code or for emergency drill codes. Displays general information about the various classes/divisions.
- Weather: Download METAR/TAF of large airports (search by ICAO or IATA code) worldwide. Maintain a list of favourite stations and retrieve Europe and US SIGMETs (requires internet access).
- Runway Condition Report Decoder
- Car Finder: A photo of the car or a location sign can be made and saved to find it in a parking lot or garage after a long-range flight. Additionally, the car position can be saved on a map and distance/direction to the car are displayed (requires location service).
- SNOWTAM Decoding Information
- Turbulence/Ice Group Decoder
- Crosswind Calculator
- Cold Temperature Altitude Correction
- Fuel Uplift: Calculate Block Fuel from uplift in liters and remaining fuel
- Tankering: Determine if tankering is possible and the corresponding limiting mass and margin.
- Fuel Check
- Point of Equal Time
- Holding Entry
- ICAO Radio Failure Procedures Information
- Add flight times for logbook pages
For Android handsets and tablets.
To minimise key strokes when logging a flight, preferences and auto-complete are used.
-All times are in hours & minutes.
-Auto complete for registration, type & captain.
-Currency dates : allows you to save 10 dates such as medical, licence & sep. Gives warnings when dates due or expired.
-Chart: show flying time by captain, type, registration or Hoc.
-Backup and restore.
-Email backup file for off-site storage
-Shows Metar & Taf
-Lookup ICAO codes and show satellite,normal,hybrid and terrain views of airfield
-Summary of times
-Filter: shows time flown, landings and take off’s over set time and custom periods.
Log fields are:
5 Holders operating capacity
8 Departure time
9 Arrival time
10 Day, single-engine, in command
11 Day, single-engine, dual
12 Day, multi-engine, in command
13 Day, multi-engine, dual
14 Night, single-engine, in command
15 Night, single-engine, dual
16 Night, multi-engine, in command
17 Night, multi-engine, dual
18 Instrument flying
19 Simulated instrument flying
Available in English, French, German and Spanish.
Please review the app.
Improvements & changes can be made with feedback.
developed by Robert Benson
This app has been designed around the EASA published guidelines for recording of flight time(EASA AMC1 FCL.050).
For Android handsets and optimised for tablets.To minimise key strokes by the user, data entry preferences and auto-complete are used.
The app will:
log flights and training sessions,
display UTC time,
backup data- send file as email attachment,
summarise log data,
show metar & taf information,
look up ICAO codes,
show normal, satellite, hybrid and terrain views of airfields,
fully customised currency tracker for fixed date currencies and "date last flown" currencies,
create an Excel spreadsheet
Glenview Software's E6B is capable of performing the following calculations:
Pressure and Density Altitude
Va (Maneuvering) Speed
True Air Speed
Required Calibrated Airspeed
Cloud Base Estimator
Heading for True Course
Wind Speed and Direction
True Heading/Speed for Course
Cross Wind Calculator
Leg Time Calculator
Fuel Burn Rate
Glenview Software's E6B also provides unit conversion calculators for distance, speed, weight, temperature, volume and pressure, as well as calculating the weight or volume for aviation fuel, JP-4, Kerosene and oil.
Glenview Software's E6B includes an all-in-one planning calculator panel which allows you to quickly on one screen plan a leg of a course, calculating the magnetic heading and course, as well as the true heading, ETA, fuel burn and ground speed without switching between panels.
Glenview Software's E6B will also allow you to quickly work weight and balance problems in a convenient tabular form, saving individual problems for quick reference later.
Glenview Software's E6B also contains a weight and balance calculator which can graphically represent the results of a calculation for a number of popular aircraft, including graphically representing the fuel burn-down to help you keep your plane in balance during the entire flight. For known aircraft Glenview Software will also show the Va maneuvering speed at the current weight and at the fuel empty weight so you can fly your entire trip safely.
Aviation Tools is a pilot tool for preparing flights.
Get instant access to useful informations : METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, AFD ...
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
If you want to translate/correct :
Available Maps: USA, France, Italy (VATSIM), Netherlands, Norway, UK, Spain, South Africa
Contact to add more maps (I need a free website with PDF).
- Quickly find the nearest airports (displaying the distance and bearing)
- Weather information and NOTAMs (remain available offline),
- Download directly all available documentations (AFD, TAKE-OFF MINIMUMS, ILS...)
- Call ATIS directly from the application,
- Calculate sunset and sunrise,
- Inline airport Editor to add or change an airport (collaborative)
- Worldwide database pre-loaded
- If you are not French use FAA source for NOTAMs (Note: go to menu Preferences and select "FAA")
- The METARs TAFs and are decoded and converted according to selected units in the "Preferences"
- And much more...
Feel free to contact me if you have problems or if you have ideas for new features or if you need a better support for your country.
Pilots use radio navigational aids (NAVAIDs) to go from point to point across the country. The problem is that the names and identification codes can be confusing and hard to remember.
NAVAIDer is a quick search tool that searches a database of VORs and NDBs without an internet connection! Search by the NAVAID's name, ID (2 or 3 letter code), or do a partial name search.
• Search by ID code
• Search by full or partial name
• US NAVAIDs
• Canada NAVAIDs
• Central America NAVAIDs
• Caribbean Islands NAVAIDs
• Bonus: Quiz Feature
ATC: "123ND you are cleared direct Brickyard direct Wilkes-Barre."
Pilot: "...uuhhh... what are the ...uuhhh... phonetic codes for those?"
Simply enter a NAVAID name (or part of the name) and the and the identifier will appear. Or do the opposite: enter a 2 or 3 letter NAVAID identifier to get the full name and state/country of a VOR or NDB.
Bonus: VOR quiz. Learn the names of VORs from around the US!
Try the free version (limited features): http://goo.gl/1Z2EY4
Tags: Flight Planning, Aviation, Avionics, FMS, FMS Helper, Collins, CRJ-200, CRJ-700, CRJ-900, Boeing, Airbus
A Flight Plan Screen is included. In addition to airports, you may add a user defined destination with User Defined Latitude and Longitude plus the ability to store the current Latitude and Longitude as a User Define Airport.
A Flight Log Book is included. The Log Book records time in the air departure and arrival Lat/Lon plus export capability.
In addition it export a raw file of your points when in the air including speed, altitude, latitude and longitude.
This APP is a free, extremely easy to use VFR Airplane Navigation Aid for pilots and their passengers.
Androids have a good GPS receiver and a Magnetic Sensor. They are used to aid the pilot by telling him his Ground Track (MAGNETIC, TRUE), GROUNDSPEED (KTS, MPH, KPH), ALTITUDE (FT, Meters).
It is this easy to use. First during PREFLIGHT simply start the APP. The top of the phone will give you magnetic heading in degrees. This can used to set the gyroscopic direction finder.
Before flight, attach the phone to the yoke or dashboard with a commercial holder or velcro.
After a GPS lock occurs the APP will show you the Magnetic deviation from True North at your current Lat/Lon location.
Go to the PANEL mode to see the basic digital instruments. Pressing any of the Type Unit Headings will scroll to different units. For example, switching from Feet to Meters altitude.
More from developer
The required data is provided for free with an existing PocketFMS license, or by a yearly subscription obtained as an in-app purchase when this app is first run:
-Europe 69.95 Euro
The subscription provides current AeroData for Europe, USA, Canada & Australia/NZ, published in line with the 28 day AIRAC cycle. It includes current NOTAM & WX for all supported regions and enhanced European WX forecasts from our contracted professionals.
EasyVFR is an aviation Moving Map/EFB which can be used for flight planning, easy GPS navigation and post-flight analysis on Android devices (768MB RAM is the min. to run EasyVFR). It is fully integrated with the PocketFMS Flight Management System.
With EasyVFR you can take your phone or tablet with you in the cockpit, plan your flight, and follow your route on a moving map, always confident of your position and the airspace and airports around you.
PocketFMS has been providing flight planning and moving map systems since 2003. PocketFMS is a complete Flight Management System for VFR pilots, designed by pilots for pilots, that makes flight planning and navigation easy. Our AeroData is professionally maintained to the highest standards, including AIP updates for Australia/NZ, Canada, Europe & the USA, and is used in leading panel mounted avionics.
Currently the following is implemented:
- Unique 3D View (Synthetic Vision) for Europe, Australia/NZ, Canada (up to 60N) and USA;
- Terrain shading relative to aircraft altitude in both 2D and 3D view;
- Full PocketFMS AeroData support including many non-AIP airports, VFR reporting points, obstacles, navaids, places;
- Efficient flight planning. We have designed the easiest and fastest way to create multi-leg flightplans, starting with a tap & hold on a location on the map;
- Printing of flightplan briefings (NavLog,Weather,NOTAMS & Airspaces) using our unique EasyPrint system;
- Digital ATC flight plan filing for Europe and USA. NAIPS NfW file export;
- Quick and easy Direct To;
- Integrated Weather: PocketFMS' renowned Weather Information System provides graphical METAR/TAF depiction, W/V at different altitudes, and European Advanced WX forecast (cloudbase, SigWX - rain, fog, thunder);
- Graphical NOTAM depiction;
- Beautifully clear & detailed PocketFMS base mapping, or official charts for selected countries;
- Practice as if you are flying, while safely on the ground, by connecting your device to the free PocketFMS Simulator: http://www.pocketfms.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7829
- EFB Documents System with :
- Europe : All European Approach Plates from AIP's, Pooleys and DFS Anflugkarten, many geo-referenced..
- Australia : ERSA & DAP Charts
- New Zealand : not supported
- USA : FAA's A/FD Directory.
- Canada : COPA's "Places to Fly"
- Vertical Profile View for Airspaces, Terrain and Obstacles, for both Planning and actual Flying.
- GPX flightplan import & export.
EasyVFR Tutorials: http://www.pocketfms.com/EasyVFR/tut-FirstRun.asp
•No cancellation of a current subscription is allowed, but we have a 30-day refund policy; if you're not satisfied, please contact us;
•Your payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase;
•Your subscription is automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period;
•Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period;
•Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off via your Subscription Settings in Google Play after purchase.