Changed the way I fly This app is just brilliant. I find that I can now plan a flight in a fraction of the time with complete confidence. Ive crossed checked all calculation by hand and NOTAMS with official NATS publications and all is perfect. Can't recommend jointly enough. Thanks guys for a wonderful app!
Some nice features but UI is terrible There are some nice features compared to other similar products, but the user interface is quirky in the extreme and matches no accepted Android (or IOS) paradigms making it very hard to use. Most control is through pages of identical buttons arranged in a grid with little or no logical structure. In many cases using buttons so small that the text-only labelling has to scroll. The lack of icons makes this feel like an app written in the dark ages.
Frustrated Had such high hopes. NOTAMS not right, even after force download, EFB not working (shows download pending, can't dowload). Will be contacting support. I don't feel confident with using any of the data at this point.
Not so great You wanna fly from point A to B? Fine. But if you want to fly from point A to B to C to A you will literally get insane by the very bad usability in this tool.
Brilliant I've been a long time user. It just keeps getting better and better!
Excellent! Keep up the good work! EasyVFR is the best VFR app available!
• Improved route creating using the Information Centre Window.
• Adds German squawk listening area labels on the map
• 3D Synthetic view is improved with a.o. an Attitude indicator and highway in the sky
• New USA airspace depiction theme where class E airspace is no longer shown
• Flight plans can be marked and filtered as Favourite.
• TAFS can now be decoded.
• GDL90 based traffic data is auto-corrected for Pressure Altitude based on nearby METAR reports.