SpeakEasy Russian ~ Travel Phrasebook with Voice and Phonetics
With over 1700 spoken and phonetically written words and expressions, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says - make speaking Russian easy for you.
Perfect for those traveling to Russia, including Moscow and St. Petersburg, and other Russian speaking regions, this phrasebook covers essential phrases on topics such as meeting people, eating out, transportation, sightseeing, shopping and many more.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Russian, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native Russian speaker - all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy Russian is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• Phrasebook with over 1700 essential travel phrases with both Russian and phonetic translations plus audio.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Slow-play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• No internet connection required. Use the application wherever you are with no additional data charges.
INCLUDES OVER 1700 PHRASES, SUCH AS:
• Where is the bathroom (toilet)?
• Do you speak English?
• Do you speak Russian?
• I don't speak Russian
• I speak English
• Speak more slowly, please?
• How do you say this in Russian?
• Is there someone who speaks English?
• I need a translator
• Are you married?
• Let's go to a restaurant
• Do you understand me?
• Call a doctor!
• I've run out of medication
• I need the consulate
• How do I get to the … ?
• How much does a ticket cost?
• When is the next museum tour?
• Please call a taxi
• How much does it cost?
• Where is luggage check-in?
• Can I see the menu?
• It was delicious!
• Are you sure this is correct?
• Do you accept credit cards?
• Where can I buy …
• How much does this cost?
• Can I try this on?
• I need a hotel …
• I have a reservation
• I have lost the room key
• The room is too cold
• What is the exchange rate?
• What time is it?
• You are very pretty
• You are very handsome
• What is your telephone number?
• Are you busy this evening?
• I will miss you