SpeakEasy Ukrainian Lite ~ Travel Phrasebook with Voice and Phonetics
With 120 spoken and phonetically written words and expressions, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says - make speaking Ukrainian easy for you.
Perfect for those traveling to Ukraine and Ukrainian speaking regions, this phrasebook covers essential phrases on topics such as meeting people, days of the week, Ukrainian numbers, railway travel and more.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Ukrainian, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native Ukrainian speaker - all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy Ukrainian is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• Phrasebook with 120 essential travel phrases with both Ukrainian and phonetic translations plus audio.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Slow-Play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• No internet connection required. Use the application wherever you are with no additional data charges.
INCLUDES 120 PHRASES, SUCH AS:
• Where are the restrooms?
• What is your name?
• How are you?
• My name is …
• Do you speak English?
• Do you speak Ukrainian?
• I speak a little
• I don't speak Ukrainian
• I speak English
• Could you speak more slowly?
• How do you say this in Ukrainian?
• I need a translator
• When is the next train to … ?
• Where is an internet cafe?