The V.360° Camera Application gives you full control of your V.360° camera from compatible Android phones and tablets. With this easy to use app, you can see what your camera sees using the unique shotglass view finder or in traditional landscape viewing formats. Use the app to play back videos, view photos, and create video clips that can be shared via email, text, Facebook®, Instagram™, or other social networking applications. You can also setup your camera as a WiFi access point, allowing you to broadcast live to your friends straight from your V.360° camera.
• Use your device as a viewfinder to record videos and capture photos from your camera
• View photos and playback videos stored within your camera’s memory
• Scan within panoramic views by panning your device left or right or by swiping the screen
• Create and edit images or video clips that can be shared with others via text, email, or directly to your favorite social networking site
• Make your camera a WiFi access point and broadcast live to others
• Manage files stored within the camera’s on-board memory
• Adjust camera settings and modes: fine-tune resolution, white balance, and other advanced video/photo settings
• Stream your clips from your camera to any television by attaching the camera to an HDMI cable
Note: Requires V.360° camera hardware for full operation.
When connecting your phone or tablet to your V.360° via Wi-Fi, your connected device will no longer have access to the internet. Any application that requires an internet connection will be temporarily disabled while you are connected to the V.360° camera.