Highlights of Mobile Security & Antivirus
✔ Scan apps, settings, files & media with #1 antivirus engine by AVTEST
✔ Prevent phishing and inappropriate websites to protect kids
✔ Automatically saves your device location when the battery is low
✔ Find/Lock/Wipe your lost / stolen phone via Google Maps™
✔ Boost your phone by killing tasks that slow your device
✔ Backup your critical data and restore it in new phone
It is totally FREE
Features of Mobile Security | Antivirus for Android
Scan and Remove virus, malware, spyware and trojan application and vulnerability detection for critical exploits such as Heartbleed, FakeID, Privacy Disaster and Shellshock.
► Speed Boost & Memory Cleaning
Kill tasks slow your phone to boost phone performance with one simple click.
► Data Backup & Restore
Backup your critical privacy data including contacts, call logs and SMS messages and restore them to your other devices
► Locate and Find Phone and Anti-Theft
Locate & Alarm your lost phone. Find your lost or stolen device by ring, alarm and flash your device even in silent mode and dark night.
► Web Content Security
Seamlessly integrates web content filtering in your android device and protects you from malicious or phishing websites that host spyware, adware or adult content. Safe browsing is secured.
► Privacy Manager
To monitor which app reserved permissions to track your GPS location, monitor your SMS and phone calls.
► Wearable Device Support
Seamlessly support for Google Wearable Devices like LG watch and Moto 360. You can use voice command to check phone safety status or boost your phone
Ⓕ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Trustlook
Ⓣ Twitter https://twitter.com/trustlook
Ⓖ Website http://www.trustlook.com
Clear Voicemail Notifications helps get rid of persistent notifications from the notifications panel. Persistent notifications are notifications that cannot be dismissed by swiping away, even when there are no ongoing events (such as music playing in the background) associated with them.
The most infamous persistent notification is the voicemail / missed call notification displayed by the phone app. This notification cannot be easily dismissed without calling the voicemail number and retrieving the voicemail, which usually incurs high costs from the carrier.
This app helps you get rid of any such persistent notification from the notification pane any time they appear, without having to call the voicemail number.
This is the only app that can achieve this without Root access.
Note: App does not directly remove notifications in Android 5 (Lollipop) anymore, due to changes Google made to the Android API's. The app however does implement a workaround, please read this for more information:
Keywords: clear remove voicemail notification icon voice mail missed call
★ Android Tap : - http://www.androidtapp.com/app-weekender-20-new-apps-for-android-week-18-2014/
★ AppsZoom : - http://www.appszoom.com/android-app/missed-call-sms-reminder-alert-lonfr.html
★★What purpose does Alert.me serve?★★
☆ Set up alerts for important missed calls and unread messages.
☆ You might be away from your phone for just a minute, or perhaps the area around you is way too noisy to hear your ringtone. No matter the reason, the app will start alerting you as soon as you've missed a phone call.
☆ You can set sound, vibration and flashing light alerts at regular intervals and get notified.
★ Unread chat/e-mail alert
☆ Unable to hear the low notification sound of chats (facebook messenger, whatsapp, hangout, IM+, skype etc.) and emails, but need to revert immediately. This is one app you would surely like to have in your phone to facilitate an efficient notification reminder.
★ Low Battery and Signal Reminders
☆ Set a battery level and get alerts as soon as the battery level goes low.
☆ Get alerts in areas where signals are low.
★ Get Reminded for failed incoming/outgoing calls
☆ The application provides options to enable/disable reminders for unsuccessful incoming and outgoing calls(calls which are rejected/unanswered but still important).
★ Customization at its best
☆ Contact filtering : Create a white list of contacts to get alerts for. Block other contacts for alerts.
☆ Set Quiet mode to avoid alerts at night.
☆ Customize alert notifications count and intervals.
☆ Custom alert tones.
☆ Options to snooze alerts for future reminders.
★ Use Widgets for quick Access
☆ Use the widget provided by application to access quick enable/disable the application and various alert sounds. Widgets are also provided in different sizes so as to be used as per needs.
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access data to notify you for missed events. We do not get this information outside your phone,which is the the reason why Alert.me does not need internet to work.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issues while setting it up, please write to us on email@example.com. We would be more than happy to respond.
Use RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T to:
• Enable voice, fax and SMS on a single number
• Set-up and manage greetings and call handling preferences, right from your select smartphone
• Direct calls to any phone, mobile, office or home number
• Get visual voicemail for your business calls, separate from your personal messages
• View and forward faxes
• Order desktop IP phones*, preconfigured and Plug & Ring® ready for your office workers
• Display your business phone number as your Caller ID when making US and International calls
• Transfer live calls between mobile and desk phones
• Make and receive calls over WiFi
• Make HD Video Conference calls with Office@Hand Meetings for Enterprise Edition; share your screen and files with others
With no setup fees or complex system hardware required, plus instant activation, RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T is available in three Editions - Standard, Premium and Enterprise and is billed conveniently to your AT&T wireless bill.
Activate, set up, and manage a complete mobile business phone system right from your select smartphone in minutes. Start handling your customers’ calls professionally now with features such as **:
• Business SMS
• Toll Free, Vanity, Local voice and fax numbers for your business and employees
• Call forwarding, customizable by time of day
• Multiple department and user extensions
• Voice and fax email notifications
• Virtually unlimited local/long distance voice calling and faxes
• Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage.
• Dial-by-name directory
• Music on hold
• Inbound and outbound Caller ID
• Internal Caller ID
• Auto call recording***
• Conference calling for virtually unlimited audio conferencing****
• Start conferences with just one tap and easily invite attendees using email or Business SMS****
• View and forward faxes
• CloudFax™ allows you to attach local files, as well as cloud files, from popular services, including Box and DropBox applications on your PC
• Call screening and logs
• Salesforce.com® integration*** to click-to-dial contacts, log notes, match records
• Desktop IP phones* for office workers and softphones for MAC and PC users
• Call Park and Unpark
• Shared Lines
• HD Video Conferencing and Collaboration with Office@Hand Meetings*****
• Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime with Office@Hand Meetings*****
Visit att.com/officeathand to learn how RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T can improve customer satisfaction, help manage costs and enhance your professional image.
**Users of some phones will require online access to use some features.
***Included with Premium and Enterprise Edition user licenses only
****6-hour limit per conference call
*****Included with Enterprise Edition user licenses only
No more checking the phone again and again for missed calls.
What is it?
Whenever you have a missed call, a notification dialog will pop up with an alarm sound.
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone!
• People who doesn't check phones often (doesn't know if there was a missed call)
• People who are in the noisy places often (didn't hear the call)
• People who often forgets to bring the phone: It sends an automatic message to your email so that you can check who called remotely
• People who want their spouse to deal with phone calls: It sends an automatic SMS message to your spouse's number
• Busy people: Can't answer the call? Leave a quick SMS message or remind later to call
• People who drives a lot: Send a one-touch auto-generated "I'll call you later" message
What does it do?
• Call: Return call in one click
• SMS: Send a quick message back
• Snooze: Remind missed call later
• Support whitelist (i.e. contacts you want to sound alarm even in silent mode) and blacklist (i.e. contacts you don't want to sound alarm)
• Send SMS/Email (PRO version only)
Note: Free version will display ads
• READ_PHONE_STATE: Check missed calls
• READ_CONTACTS: For the whitelist/blacklist feature
• READ_CALL_LOG: Check missed calls
• CALL_PHONE: To call back
• SEND_SMS: To send SMS reply
• GET_ACCOUNTS: To send an email
• USE_CREDENTIALS: To send an email
• INTERNET: To send an email, show ad
AT&T Toggle Voice separates business from personal calls on mobile devices. Use the Toggle Voice application with its separate business telephone number to make and receive work calls and voicemail on smartphones and tablets. AT&T Toggle Voice must be set up by your company or enterprise in order to function properly and have your business calls charged to the company. If your company does not yet use AT&T Toggle Voice, you can get more information by contacting us at DL-DL-EnterpriseVMAC@att.com.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
• Missed call alerts with caller’s name and number when your phone is OFF or out of coverage.
• Listening to unknown caller's voice when you do not respond to anonymous calls.
• Sending missed call alert messages via e-mail so you can track your calls from any other phone or device you have connected to the Internet.
• Advanced automatic call answering and voicemail features.
• A feature to get rid of roaming charges and the trouble of carrying more than one phone while traveling by activating the "travel” feature.
• A feature to automatically notify callers with your new Zain number in a new way that makes your life easier.
- Getting alert for missed calls
- Getting alert for unread sms
- Automatically starting this alert service when phone restarts
- Set alert tone for missed calls and unread sms
- Set start and end time for getting alerts for missed call and unread sms. This way you can avoid disturbance in night.
A simple and fast application to send voice emails. Just after you push "Stop" button, an email with the voice message attached it's sent to your desired address (or addresses) or if you don't have internet connection they will be send as soon as it becomes available.
Using GMail the email is sent instantly. You can setup the email subject, body, even the sender.
TIP: If you enabled Google two steps authentication be sure that you generate a new password for this application otherwise the application will not be able to send the emails!
Please send me feedback and suggestions! Enjoy!
Simply set your interval, press "Start" and put your phone to sleep. You will get a beep every interval ... forever (well, until you "Stop" the app).
There are a number of options to make the app work just right for you.
* In the Alarm mode, you can put your phone to sleep (press the Power button)
* In the Interval Training, aka Countdown, mode, the phone will countdown each period
Use it for any of the following :
* Pill reminder
* Get off your butt periodically (cycling [this is why I built it], office)
* Take a break from staring at your computer screen (or co-worker)
* Interval training [two-phase ... work/rest, study/facebook :)]
* Round-the-dinner-table "debates"
* Top of the hour signal
* 'I love you' reminder :)
The functions are as follows:
1) A calculator, useful for anyone that has to deal with numbers from time to time.
2) Flashlight - it turns your full-size screen into a torch! It also can flicker in different colors and at various speeds.
3) Bubble level - to measure angles, letting you selecting a reference (horizontal, vertical etc)
4) Alarm - a reliable alarm clock that wakes you up using a different ringtone every time, from the ones you have in your cellphone
5) Compass - feeling lost? Have a look and find where the North is. Or South, East or West for that matter.
7) Recorder - audio records up to 60 minutes at a time.
8) Ruler - in inches and centimeters
9) Accelerator - shows how fast you device is going.
10) Countdown - baking something and want to be sure you won't forget about it? Use this timer!
11) Counter - perfect to count the sheep when you go to sleep.
It you like the app and want to support me you can buy the pro version. It has the same functions, but is a bit smaller, it requires less permissions and it has no ads.
With this application, you'll be able to easily and securely manage specific account functions including:
-Bill Payment from a new or existing payment method
-Setup or manage AutoPay
-Reset Voicemail Password
-Find AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspots
-Create or reset Custom End User PIN
-View Usage including Mobile Share Usage
-Contact Customer Care or Tech Support via Call or Chat with just the tap of a button
You must have an active AT&T CRU account in order to use this application. Some functionality may not be available based on your company agreement with AT&T. myAT&T Business does not support non CRU accounts.
Have you ever accidentally deleted an important voice mail on your smartphone? If you’re with a carrier that supports visual voice mail, you’re in luck. There’s actually a way to restore deleted messages right from your device.
In this app, we have worked on same and found out some amazing ideas that help you to get all your deleted voice mail record back to your device.
All you are required to do is- download this app for free and start following these guidelines given inside to restore voice message back.
Here's a sneak-peak of the content you will be getting inside this app:
The term is in like way used all the more broadly to show any method of passing on a set away data exchange voice messages, including using a noting computer system. Most mobile companies offer voice-mail as a real quirk.
What if accidentally or mistakenly deleted voice mail…
Grab it today, it’s free..!!
Note: - This Is Content - Only App. It gives you information regarding voice mail recovery.
With a click you can then call your most important contacts.
Click & hold to send an SMS automatically
Compatible with all Android v1.6 and higher devices.
It has NO affect on battery life or device performance, only when you click the icon is the program active.
You can add "Last Calls" widget to your Home screen as a shortcut or widget after install by long click on the screen where you want it to appear.
Please post support and feature requests in our forum: http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?board=52.0
This the UNLOCK KEY (License) for pocketMax phoneAlarm
You must have phoneAlarm installed before purchasing (to get it, search for "phoneAlarm" in the Android Market)
IMPORTANT! THE UNLOCK KEY DOES NOT HAVE HOME SCREEN ICON AND CAN'T BE "STARTED" - IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED!
The key will be automatically installed by the Android Market application. When the installation completes it will be listed as "phoneAlarm Key" in "Manage Applications" list of the device "Settings".
phoneAlarm just checks if phoneAlarm Unlock Key is installed and then activates the extended alarm repeat options.