The app will automatically download messages with attached voice sound files stored in your Gmail email account. Play back messages, powerful text search through voicemails and transcripts, forward voicemails via email, and integrate with contact list from the address book stored on your device.
Full Feature List:
* AUTO EXTRACT AND DOWNLOAD VOICEMAILS FROM EMAILS
Automatically download and store on your device voicemail messages and sound files from your Gmail email account. Currently supported VoIP providers include
** Google Voice,
** Freephoneline and Worldline
** CBB Mobil
** Vodaphone NZ
Gmail credentials are stored on your device and exchanged only with Google gmail.com service. Sound file attachment is required.
*NO EXTRA SERVICE SUBSCRIPTIONS
No need to subscribe to any third party services other than Gmail and your VoIP provider.
*SMART SEARCH THROUGH DOWNLOADED VOICEMAILS
Easily search and filter voice mails by key words in voicemail transcripts, phone numbers, and associated contact names.
Forward downloaded voicemails via email to any recipient.
Add phone numbers to the address book stored on your device directly from the application.
Initiate call back to voice mail originators from within the app
Note: for Vonage messages, please enable voicemail to email feature with .WAV sound message file attachments in your Vonage web account.
For Support and troubleshooting please visit support forum at www.appbird.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest! We hope you'll find this app useful.
Simple, Trendy and Elegant…!!!
* Some functionalities are not provided in this lite version.
• Notifications over the locked screen
• Missed Calls always on the top of the list, followed by SMS's and then Gmails (adjustable)
• Choose different Animations on list view
• Option to configure 'Quite time' with VIP list. The notifications will remain silent during that time
• Different Popup styles to choose from.
• Gmail, SMS and Missed Call can be enabled or disabled individually or together.
• Added new Gmail labels (*Primary, *Promotions, *Social and *Updates) in line with new Gmail features
• Display three different types of notifications in one window (SMS, Missed call and Gmail)
• Option to choose different notifications toned for SMS's, Missed calls and Gmails
• Reply and Call-back while screen is still locked
• Different Gmail Labels of your account to choose from for Email notifications.
• Add calendar entry for missed calls, SMS and Gmail
• Different stylist fonts to choose from
• Delete unwanted SMS’s via popup window (not supported in KITKAT)
• Vibrations Configurable
• Different colours on Popup window
• Quick and easy ways to dismiss the notifications.
• No disturbance in the middle of the call.
How it Works:
1. Upon receiving the new notifications (SMS, Missed call or Gmail), the device will turn on the screen and display the popup window over locked screen (if the device was locked). The messages in alert popup window will keep on growing unless user dismisses them. If you are not ready to dismiss all notifications, you can press back button and alert popup window will disappear (will go in the background but won’t delete the notifications). To retrieve back the alert popup window just turn off/on the screen or retrieve back from the icon in the notification bar.
2. SMS’s and Missed Calls in Alert popup : To reply and call back to missed calls and SMS's, touch on SMS or Missed call messages in the popup window, it will display the options to reply and call back. There is an option that appear on SMS's only i.e. 'Delete it from inbox',(not supported in KITKAT) that will delete the SMS straightaway from the inbox.
3. Gmail in Alert Popup: Gmail part run over the internet and retrieves the unread new emails in Gmail account (using Google API). Touching on Gmail messages in popup window will give you options to view, reply or add calendar entry. By selecting view option, default Gmail application installed on your device will show up where you can view and reply emails.
4. To dismiss notifications
Touch dismiss button on popup window or
• Press volume down button or
• Swipe on any item in the popup window from left to right or
• Touch menu while popup screen is on and dismiss notifications
Once notifications are dismissed then only new messages (SMS/Missed Call and Gmail) will appear in the popup window from that point onward. Dismissing will also mark unread SMS’s as read on your device (not supported in KITKAT).
This update includes bug fixes for certain devices with microphone and speaker issues.
Bluegrass Cellular now allows customers to use Visual Voicemail on your Android device.
Bluegrass Visual Voicemail is an application that presents users a visual list of the messages in their voice mailbox on their mobile device, and allows them to select and play a message with just one click. Customers can also delete messages, return a call, and update their personal greeting using the Bluegrass Visual Voicemail app. Some of the advanced features of the Bluegrass Visual Voicemail include replying via SMS, forward voicemail to email, and managing user’s greetings. With Bluegrass Visual Voicemail, end-users can access their messages using the visual interfaces they have grown to love on their smart devices.
To use this app, you must have the Bluegrass Visual Voicemail feature added to your account.
Dial *611 from your Bluegrass Cellular device or 1-800-928-2355 from any phone to add the Bluegrass Visual Voicemail feature.
To add Bluegrass Visual Voicemail to your Bluegrass Cellular Account, please fill out the 'Add feature form'.
Certified Compatible Devices:
HTC One V
LG AS695 Optimus Plus
LG AS730 Optimus Select
LG AS870 Optimus F5
Motorola Defy XT
Motorola Milestone III
Motorola RAZR MAXX
Samsung Galaxy S 4
Samsung Galaxy S III
Samsung R760 Galaxy SII
Devices not on this list may not be compatible.
More from developer
With a click you can then call your most important contacts.
Click & hold to send an SMS automatically
Compatible with all Android v1.6 and higher devices.
It has NO affect on battery life or device performance, only when you click the icon is the program active.
You can add "Last Calls" widget to your Home screen as a shortcut or widget after install by long click on the screen where you want it to appear.
Please post support and feature requests in our forum: http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?board=52.0
This the UNLOCK KEY (License) for pocketMax phoneAlarm
You must have phoneAlarm installed before purchasing (to get it, search for "phoneAlarm" in the Android Market)
IMPORTANT! THE UNLOCK KEY DOES NOT HAVE HOME SCREEN ICON AND CAN'T BE "STARTED" - IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED!
The key will be automatically installed by the Android Market application. When the installation completes it will be listed as "phoneAlarm Key" in "Manage Applications" list of the device "Settings".
phoneAlarm just checks if phoneAlarm Unlock Key is installed and then activates the extended alarm repeat options.