The app will automatically download messages with attached voice sound files stored in your Gmail email account. Play back messages, powerful text search through voicemails and transcripts, forward voicemails via email, and integrate with contact list from the address book stored on your device.
Full Feature List:
* AUTO EXTRACT AND DOWNLOAD VOICEMAILS FROM EMAILS
Automatically download and store on your device voicemail messages and sound files from your Gmail email account. Currently supported VoIP providers include
** Google Voice,
** Freephoneline and Worldline
** CBB Mobil
** Vodaphone NZ
Gmail credentials are stored on your device and exchanged only with Google gmail.com service. Sound file attachment is required.
*NO EXTRA SERVICE SUBSCRIPTIONS
No need to subscribe to any third party services other than Gmail and your VoIP provider.
*SMART SEARCH THROUGH DOWNLOADED VOICEMAILS
Easily search and filter voice mails by key words in voicemail transcripts, phone numbers, and associated contact names.
Forward downloaded voicemails via email to any recipient.
Add phone numbers to the address book stored on your device directly from the application.
Initiate call back to voice mail originators from within the app
Note: for Vonage messages, please enable voicemail to email feature with .WAV sound message file attachments in your Vonage web account.
For Support and troubleshooting please visit support forum at www.appbird.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest! We hope you'll find this app useful.
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA (registered translators and beta testers will get a free lifetime access to the full featured KLets version).
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
To avoid compatibility problems and refund requests, please verify the application compatibility with your phone, your bluetooth device and your voice by installing the free week trial available with the free KLets (Test) here: http://goo.gl/I0L3C .
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
Clear Voicemail Notifications helps get rid of persistent notifications from the notifications panel. Persistent notifications are notifications that cannot be dismissed by swiping away, even when there are no ongoing events (such as music playing in the background) associated with them.
The most infamous persistent notification is the voicemail / missed call notification displayed by the phone app. This notification cannot be easily dismissed without calling the voicemail number and retrieving the voicemail, which usually incurs high costs from the carrier.
This app helps you get rid of any such persistent notification from the notification pane any time they appear, without having to call the voicemail number.
This is the only app that can achieve this without Root access.
Keywords: clear remove voicemail notification icon voice mail missed call
A simple and fast application to send voice emails. Just after you push "Stop" button, an email with the voice message attached it's sent to your desired address (or addresses) or if you don't have internet connection they will be send as soon as it becomes available.
Using GMail the email is sent instantly. You can setup the email subject, body, even the sender.
TIP: If you enabled Google two steps authentication be sure that you generate a new password for this application otherwise the application will not be able to send the emails!
Please send me feedback and suggestions! Enjoy!
With the EML European Media Laboratory automatic speech recognition you do not need to listen to your voicemails anymore to know who left important messages on your answering machine.
The EML Voicemail app uses push-notifications to inform you about who left a message on your answering machine, and what that person had to say. Due to the automatic transcription, you can conveniently read those messages as texts. Therefore, you can sort through your messages at a glance.
With a few simple clicks, the EML Voicemail app helps you save valuable time.
All you need is a one of the commonly used VoIP routers like Fritz!Box. In the app, you will find a short guide on how to configure your answering machine so that it henceforth automatically transcribes all of your voicemails and sends you the texts to your Android device. With the EML Voicemail app, you can easily access and manage these texts on your phone.
The steps on your way to the answering machine of the future:
Download the app
Create an account with the EML Voicemail2Text Service or enter your existing account details.
The only thing that new users of the EML Voicemail2Text Service need to do now is configuring their answering machine with a few clicks. The app includes instructions on how to do that.
It is so easy!
Features of the app:
- Push notification for new calls
- Read or listen to the messages on your answering machine
- Register with the EML Voicemail2Text Service
- Instructions for configuring your answering machine
Which permissions are necessary for the app to work and why?
- Read contacts: to enable the EML Voicemail app to display contacts and profile pictures
- Storage: to intermediately store the audio files of the answering machine
As opposed to other providers, all your data will be stored on our own server in Heidelberg. We adhere to the strict German data protection laws and will neither sell your data to third parties, nor will we use it for advertisement or market research.
About the EML:
The EML European Media Laboratory GmbH is a private IT enterprise established by Klaus Tschira, one of the founders of the SAP AG software company. It is based in Heidelberg, Germany. In accordance with its motto “Experience IT – Intuitive Technology,” the EML is successfully pursuing research and development in the field of automatic speech processing.
Simple, Trendy and Elegant…!!!
* Some functionalities are not provided in this lite version.
• Notifications over the locked screen
• Missed Calls always on the top of the list, followed by SMS's and then Gmails (adjustable)
• Choose different Animations on list view
• Option to configure 'Quite time' with VIP list. The notifications will remain silent during that time
• Different Popup styles to choose from.
• Gmail, SMS and Missed Call can be enabled or disabled individually or together.
• Added new Gmail labels (*Primary, *Promotions, *Social and *Updates) in line with new Gmail features
• Display three different types of notifications in one window (SMS, Missed call and Gmail)
• Option to choose different notifications toned for SMS's, Missed calls and Gmails
• Reply and Call-back while screen is still locked
• Different Gmail Labels of your account to choose from for Email notifications.
• Add calendar entry for missed calls, SMS and Gmail
• Different stylist fonts to choose from
• Delete unwanted SMS’s via popup window (not supported in KITKAT)
• Vibrations Configurable
• Different colours on Popup window
• Quick and easy ways to dismiss the notifications.
• No disturbance in the middle of the call.
How it Works:
1. Upon receiving the new notifications (SMS, Missed call or Gmail), the device will turn on the screen and display the popup window over locked screen (if the device was locked). The messages in alert popup window will keep on growing unless user dismisses them. If you are not ready to dismiss all notifications, you can press back button and alert popup window will disappear (will go in the background but won’t delete the notifications). To retrieve back the alert popup window just turn off/on the screen or retrieve back from the icon in the notification bar.
2. SMS’s and Missed Calls in Alert popup : To reply and call back to missed calls and SMS's, touch on SMS or Missed call messages in the popup window, it will display the options to reply and call back. There is an option that appear on SMS's only i.e. 'Delete it from inbox',(not supported in KITKAT) that will delete the SMS straightaway from the inbox.
3. Gmail in Alert Popup: Gmail part run over the internet and retrieves the unread new emails in Gmail account (using Google API). Touching on Gmail messages in popup window will give you options to view, reply or add calendar entry. By selecting view option, default Gmail application installed on your device will show up where you can view and reply emails.
4. To dismiss notifications
Touch dismiss button on popup window or
• Press volume down button or
• Swipe on any item in the popup window from left to right or
• Touch menu while popup screen is on and dismiss notifications
Once notifications are dismissed then only new messages (SMS/Missed Call and Gmail) will appear in the popup window from that point onward. Dismissing will also mark unread SMS’s as read on your device (not supported in KITKAT).
Sim Card Info provides you all the information just on a single click.
Sim Card Info App shows
1. Network connected to
2. Type of Network you are on
3. Network operator Id
4. Phone number
5. Call State
6. Data Activity
7. IMEI no
8. Country code
9. Device Software version
10. Type of phone (GSM / CDMA)
11. Sim Serial No
12. Subscriber ID
13. Voice mail no
14. Voice mail Alpha Tag
15. Cell Location
16. Does it have ICC card
17. Are you on Roaming?
18. Neighbouring Cell Info
App installs on SD card.
The app does not collect any data about you / your sim card
"SIM Card Info" is a simple app, but the author disclaims all responsibility for any harm done or loss incurred in anyway.
Wake up on time with this free android alarm clock. There are many free Android alarm clock apps and if you're looking for the best alarm app for android, this may be the one! The Boss Development alarm clock is a phone alarm with a power nap feature that lets you set a power nap for anywhere between 1 minute and 60 minutes. If you sleep deep, this free alarm clock can help you wake up easier with a CAPTCHA type puzzle that helps you wake up!
This alarm app for android has a lot of cool features to help you wake up and stay awake. Use this free alarm clock app to wake up on time and don't worry about oversleeping!
Take a power nap or set recurring daily alarms that repeat any day of the week!
Wake up each day with this cool alarm clock and take a short power nap when you need one! This android alarm has a snooze alarm and has been said to be the best android alarm clock on the market (by friends of the Boss Development team)!
We hope you love our alarm app for android!
- Getting alert for missed calls
- Getting alert for unread sms
- Automatically starting this alert service when phone restarts
- Set alert tone for missed calls and unread sms
- Set start and end time for getting alerts for missed call and unread sms. This way you can avoid disturbance in night.
3 mode to block a incoming calls
☆ End call (send to voicemail immediately)
☆ Silent (mute call, caller will hear the ring, then voice mail)
☆ Pickup then hangup (may cost your money if you is charged for incoming call)
3 options to block
☆ Block incoming call
☆ Block incoming SMS (text message)
☆ Block incoming MMS (multimedia message)
Highly customizable filters
☆ Block anonymous callers (private numbers)
☆ Block numbers not in phonebook
☆ Block specific numbers (blacklist)
☆ Trust numbers in phonebook
☆ Trust specific numbers (whitelist)
Notification & logging
☆ Clear official notification (experimentation)
☆ Clear official call logs
☆ Log blocked call or SMS
☆ Auto reply for blocked calls and SMS
☆ Easy log management
☆ Password protection
Other good things
☆ Simple UI. highly customize
☆ One-click to add a last incoming numbers to blocked list
This application also supports the function Faxmail of BASE Company.
• Consult a list of your voicemail messages and received Faxmail
• Listen or delete any voicemail message you wish
• While listening to the message you can pause, stop, forward or rewind it.
• Respond to your voicemail message by calling or sending an SMS to the correspondent
• Share your voicemail messages
• Read your Faxmail messages
• Change your voicemail password and record a greeting
• Be a BASE Company customer and have access to the 2G/3G/4G network
• Using an Android compatible device (software version 2.3 or above)
• The reception of your voicemail messages via this VVM app is charged following your data tariff plan if you’re connected to the BASE Company network (for example: 1 minute voicemail message represents about 100kb of data usage).
• When you’re abroad, you are charged for receiving and sending voicemail messages via this VVM app following the applicable tariffs of that foreign operator.
• If you’re downloading this VVM app on the BASE Company 2G/3G or 4G network, the used data will be charged. We therefore advise you to download this VVM app using a Wi-Fi connection.
All you need to know about your SIM card information. Be aware that some devices do not provide the its own telephone number.
Notice that not all SIM cards or operators display this information. It is not a problem with the application.
Application Supports to Show And Share:
- Operator Name
- Operator Code
- Network Name
- Phone Type : GSM
- In Roaming : Yes
- Phone No : 09970066841
- IMEI No : 358189040949603
- Country ISO : in
- Software Version : 00
- SIM No : 8991900610022017791
- Subscriber ID : 404909002201779
- Voice Mail No :
Tags: Sim card informations, IMEI , SIM Share
• Missed call alerts with caller’s name and number when your phone is OFF or out of coverage.
• Listening to unknown caller's voice when you do not respond to anonymous calls.
• Sending missed call alert messages via e-mail so you can track your calls from any other phone or device you have connected to the Internet.
• Advanced automatic call answering and voicemail features.
• A feature to get rid of roaming charges and the trouble of carrying more than one phone while traveling by activating the "travel” feature.
• A feature to automatically notify callers with your new Zain number in a new way that makes your life easier.
- Simply Speaks Everything
The Best and Unique in the category. Most Feature Rich and Used By over 990,000 people.
Running for the Phone when phone rings or SMS tweets is a thing of past. Track your meeting and appointments better. Track your Phone Battery Charging and Plan it to re-energize more effectively.
Smart Call Talker Announces:
- Phone Caller Name Talker
- Speaks SMS Sender Name & Content
- Calendar Notifications with Title, Time and Content - (Caller Name Announcer - Pro version)
- Important Battery Alerts which you can set for various battery levels..
- Support Multiple Languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian and French
– Hear it all for Free, without the necessity of touching the phone.
Get Caller Name Announcer - Pro version from:
Take the call or decide to call later without touching the phone. Monitor the caller name, SMS sender, Meeting Invites and Low Battery notification hassle free, while you are driving or your Phone is in your pocket .
-One Tap to Caller Name Talker to Disable/Enable Call and SMS Announcing feature, without uninstalling the application.
-Easy & Fast Quiet Supports, Tap on Screen to stop caller name alert while phone is ringing.
-Caller Name Talker speaks out the caller name from Contact, it Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone.
-Speaks Un-Known, if caller name not found in the contact list.
-Customizable playing message by adding message before and after caller name, you make it say whatever you like before the caller id. Eg:- John Doe Calling, Boss Calling.
-Announce SMS Sender name while receiving an SMS.
-Read SMS content.
-Read Calender Event details.
-Speak-out the battery alert (low battery , charged etc.).
-Respects your sound profile setting, so no speaking if your phone is set to vibrate only or silent.
-Voice Settings for speed and pitch.
-Fun app in a way, like you can play funny or hilarious messages for some contacts to make fun out in your friend circle.
-Presently the application supports only English. In next version other language support would be available.
-Set a custom sentence for the automatic caller that you would like to hear after or before speaking the caller name.
-Clear and crisp audio quality.
If you want the contact name to be spoke in your language you must install a text to speech engine that supports you language (ex.: Ivona)
Caller Name Announcer - The Talker uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to speak out(voice) the caller name.
This program will not work if your phone doesn’t have text-to-speech data installed.
No need to worry about that, Caller Name Announcer app is smart, it will redirect you to Google play to install text-to-speech data into your phone if your phone doesn’t have it pre-installed.
More from developer
With a click you can then call your most important contacts.
Click & hold to send an SMS automatically
Compatible with all Android v1.6 and higher devices.
It has NO affect on battery life or device performance, only when you click the icon is the program active.
You can add "Last Calls" widget to your Home screen as a shortcut or widget after install by long click on the screen where you want it to appear.
Please post support and feature requests in our forum: http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?board=52.0
This the UNLOCK KEY (License) for pocketMax phoneAlarm
You must have phoneAlarm installed before purchasing (to get it, search for "phoneAlarm" in the Android Market)
IMPORTANT! THE UNLOCK KEY DOES NOT HAVE HOME SCREEN ICON AND CAN'T BE "STARTED" - IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED!
The key will be automatically installed by the Android Market application. When the installation completes it will be listed as "phoneAlarm Key" in "Manage Applications" list of the device "Settings".
phoneAlarm just checks if phoneAlarm Unlock Key is installed and then activates the extended alarm repeat options.