Needs to fetch currency value every time This used to be a great app, now it has to download the currency values every time the app is open, which is really annoying. They used to be stored locally for a certain period of time
Refresh a bit on the slow side Very good, easy on the eyes but it refreshes very slowly, considering that it refreshes every time, it becomes a bit of a drag
Easy on the eyes I like that this app is so easy to use than most currency converter apps and has a design is nice. I would have given it five stars if only I could just search the countries or currencies by typing it in a search box rather than scrolling it and looking for it alphabetically.
Sony Xperia Z Ultra Constantly watched n updated, well done!
Ads is still there No refund and ads still there. This is bad.
Latest version broken Used to be good now defaults to Euro Vs USD every time I open it, rather than the last currencies I was looking at.
-Fixed latest issue with Rates not being updated
- No longer showing ads to those who previously purchased the Ads Free Version
- Ability to use "any" currency as Base Currency
- Further bug fixes
- Bug fix for Currency List
- Added Currency List to track multiple currencies
- Twitter integration now specific to Currency and #forex news
- Support for older devices
- Multiple stability Bug fixes