Pole Guide is the #1 most comprehensive collection of pole dance moves.
Search for moves alphabetically, or by grade, and mark your favorite moves for easy reference.
Each move is clearly illustrated and named according to international standards.
The must-have app for any serious pole enthusiast looking to expand their repertoire.
PLUS submit your own poledance moves for a chance to have it named after you and added to the collection!
Sponsored by AppGovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Explore The World Of Pole Dance Fitness & Aerial Arts With Cutting Edge Lessons, Live Performances, And Exclusive Interviews.
Pole Dance Fitness & Aerial Arts Magazine is a digital-only, monthly magazine featuring Pole Dance articles and interviews with performers and trainers from around the world, as well as Pole Dance lessons and performances.
***** "Full of tricks and combinations, turn by turn techniques. Everything that I wanted to know from basic to advanced. I love it!" - lyssa mcswain, United States
***** "Best pole magazine ever. I am a beginner pole dancer and find this magazine brilliant! I love how there are videos to help learn new moves from the best pole dancers across the world in my own home!" - hollydolly98, United Kingdom
***** "Fantástica. Muy entretenida." - Zunnan, Chile
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.cherryblossomstudio.ca
In the app you can:
- Log your activity
- Share with friends
- View calendar events
- Network and learn
- Keep your content in one place
Yoga.com Studio is beautiful, simple and delightful to use. 289 poses and breathing exercises, all shown in stunning HD video, make it the largest database of yoga poses. Search for poses by skill level, your fitness goal or by type.
37 Programs Pre-Installed
- Individually designed for better health and wellbeing
- Suitable for all levels, beginners, intermediate and advanced
- 4 soothing breathing exercises to aid relaxation and meditations
- 289 poses and breathing exercises
- 37 predefined programs
- HD Video demonstrations for all poses
- 3D muscle images for every pose
"Brainwave Studio" uses Binaural Beats to generate these kinds of brainwave frequency.
You can hear this Generated binaural beats sound with earphone output of smart-phone.
Binaural beats can create the significant brainwaves such as delta wave, theta wave, alpha wave, beta wave and gamma wave.
"Brainwave Studio" includes these significant brainwaves which have positive effect on a person and color noises-white noise, pink noise and brown noise.
* Delta wave
- Delta wave EEG is generated when a person is in deep sleep condition.
- If you want to effective high-quality sleep it is suitable for this purpose.
- If your body is experiencing tension or headache, try delta wave about 10 minutes.
- Delta wave of growing children help to generate more growth hormone(GH).
* Theta wave
- Theta wave EEG is generated when a person is in a shallow sleep or in meditation state.
- Theta wave is known as generated when using psychic powers.
- Theta wave EEG is helpful if you want to relax you brain and body.
- Theta wave EEG is useful to induce self-hypnosis and deep meditation.
* Alpha wave
- Alpha wave is very positive EEG. This wave is generated when a person is in relaxed and comfortable state.
- If you want to release stress, it would be a good solution.
- Alpha wave boosts up memory and concentration for learning
* Beta wave
- Brainwave between 12Hz and 30Hz are Beta wave and this wave is comprised to SMR beta, M beta and H beta.
* Beta SMR : This wave is related on preparing awakening and ready state of exercise. Useful when you want to be in immersed state.
* Beta M : This wave is much generated when a person is on conscious activity, mental activity. It is helpful to be immersed in learning.
* Beta H : This wave is generated when a person is in a state of tension. It is helpful to sports game.
* Gamma wave
- Gamma wave is generated when the excited state.
* White noise
- White noise has the all range of the audio frequency spectrum.
- White noise covers the surrounded noise so it is really helpful to increase the concentration.
- Young baby often keep their balance during hearing white noise.
* Pink noise
- Pink noise has a same effect as white-noise.
- Pink noise can be more effective for some people than other color-noise.
* Brown noise
- Brown noise has a same effect as white-noise.
- Brown noise can be more effective for some people than other color-noise.
“Brainwave Studio” can play a brainwave sound individually, as well as can play multiple sounds simultaneously.
[ Mixed bainwave sounds effect ]
* Brainwave sound on this application is composed to binaural beat-aid pure sine wave. But some people feel uncomfortable to pure sine wave. In this case, it is helpful to mix the color-noise to brainwave.
* If you mix some brainwaves together, resulting arbitrary brainwave frequency would be generated and then you can experience some amazing mental status.
[ Application note ]
* Learning Improvement
- Learning abilities such as memory and concentration would be improved if you hear alpha-wave daily regularly.
- Try to hear alpha-wave before learning about 30 minutes.
- Color-noises help to concentrate on something.
- It would be a good choice to mix the white noise to the alpha-wave.
* Deep and good Sleep
- Modern people endless exposed to external stimulation. In addition, even at night, indoor light,
- Theta-wave help to sink in meditation.(30~60 minutes sound play is recommended)
* Alleviate headache
- In the case of stress-induced headache, close your eyes and listen delta-wave.
Keyword: brainwave generator brainwave tuner brainwave tuner full brainwave wiki brainwave tuner i-doser
Thanks to andengine
Also be sure to check out our website at: polefitnessstudio.com
Also be sure to check out our website at: www.studiogoddess.com
Daarnaast kan je van deze app de volgende zaken verwachten:
- Uitgebreide fitness self testing
- Oefeningen database met fitness oefeningen
- Fitness- en voedingstips
- Informatie over onze club en lid worden
- Social media koppelingen
- Informatie over onze instructeurs
- Onze foto database
Mochten wij je op de hoogte willen stellen, dan kan je ook onze pushberichten ontvangen.
Download our free App to read more about us and our services. You can also make bookings and enquiries, read and leave reviews, purchase products through our online store, track and attend our latest events of interest.
- Quickly contact us or get directions to us
- Make bookings or enquiries
- Read about us and our services
- Make purchases through our online store
- Track and attend our latest events
- Read and leave reviews
- Interact with us through social media, such as Facebook and Twitter
Choose between 3 different practices, 3 different difficulty levels and 3 different durations. A total of 27 different sessions!
Practices in Pocket Yoga are the unique and original creative design of the world-renowned school of Gaia Flow Yoga.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 175 beautifully illustrated pose images with correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it's right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Ability to play music from your music library in place of the default music.
Enjoy posting pictures, live chatting with your Pole friends, read a Pole daily quote, get special discounts to Pole Pressure and watch a weekly Pole video.
There's no other Pole app like it and a total must-have!
Pole Pressure is a proud sponsor of The International Pole Convention. Pole Pressure is the most affordable Pole studio to own as it isn't a franchise; start your own Pole Pressure today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.