Over 1,000 moves and counting!
Pole Guide is the #1 most comprehensive collection of pole dance moves.
Search for moves alphabetically, or by grade, and mark your favorite moves for easy reference.
Each move is clearly illustrated and named according to international standards.
The must-have app for any serious pole enthusiast looking to expand their repertoire.
PLUS submit your own poledance moves for a chance to have it named after you and added to the collection!
Sponsored by AppGovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Explore The World Of Pole Dance Fitness & Aerial Arts With Cutting Edge Lessons, Live Performances, And Exclusive Interviews.
Pole Dance Fitness & Aerial Arts Magazine is a digital-only, monthly magazine featuring Pole Dance articles and interviews with performers and trainers from around the world, as well as Pole Dance lessons and performances.
***** "Full of tricks and combinations, turn by turn techniques. Everything that I wanted to know from basic to advanced. I love it!" - lyssa mcswain, United States
***** "Best pole magazine ever. I am a beginner pole dancer and find this magazine brilliant! I love how there are videos to help learn new moves from the best pole dancers across the world in my own home!" - hollydolly98, United Kingdom
***** "Fantástica. Muy entretenida." - Zunnan, Chile
Also be sure to check out our website at: polefitnessstudio.com
Pole dance is a form of performance art, historically associated with strip clubs, which combines dance and acrobatics centered around a vertical pole. This art form has recently gained popularity as a form of fitness and mainstream entertainment, practised by many enthusiasts in gyms and in dedicated dance studios. A wide range of amateur and professional competitions are held in many countries around the world.
This app will help you to learn pole dancing at your home
◘ 5 Easy Methods!
◘ Pole Dance Workout for Beginners
◘ Tips & Warnings about Pole Dance that you must know!
◘ Pole Dance Videos Step-by-Step
Since the mid 2000s, promoters of pole dance fitness competitions have been trying to change peoples’ perception of pole dance and to promote it as a non-sexual form of dance and acrobatics. Pole dance has furthermore been influenced by Chinese pole, a form of acrobatics that is most notably performed in circus. Competitive pole dance competitions are by and large performed in a non-prurient fashion which combines a range of dance styles and/or gymnastics.
Pole dance requires significant strength, flexibility and endurance. In a commercial pseudo-erotic setting, however, pole dance is often performed less gymnastically and is used more as a prop in striptease, go-go or lap dancing, with the performer simply holding the pole or moving around it without performing acrobatics. Pole dance proper involves athletic moves such as climbs, spins, and body inversions using the limbs to grip. Upper body and core strength are required to attain proficiency, and rigorous training is necessary.
Pole dance is now regarded as a form of exercise which can be used as both an aerobic and anaerobic workout. Recognized schools and qualifications are now commonplace.
Choose between 3 different practices, 3 different difficulty levels and 3 different durations. A total of 27 different sessions!
Practices in Pocket Yoga are the unique and original creative design of the world-renowned school of Gaia Flow Yoga.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 175 beautifully illustrated pose images with correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it's right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Ability to play music from your music library in place of the default music.
Step-by-step demonstration of two pole moves from the Pole Technique section of poledance-perfect with written instruction and pictures.
This is free version of the Pole Technique App containing only two moves and a small example photo gallery, for additional moves please download the Standard Pole Dance Technique App.
Please feel free to rate my app, constructive feedback is always welcome.
Enjoy posting pictures, live chatting with your Pole friends, read a Pole daily quote, get special discounts to Pole Pressure and watch a weekly Pole video.
There's no other Pole app like it and a total must-have!
Pole Pressure is a proud sponsor of The International Pole Convention. Pole Pressure is the most affordable Pole studio to own as it isn't a franchise; start your own Pole Pressure today! Email email@example.com to get started.
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.cherryblossomstudio.ca
Step-by-step demonstrations of pole moves and tricks from Pole Technique section of poledance-perfect with written instruction and pictures.
This currently contains 6 tricks:
Backwards Inversion Extension, Knee Hook, Inverted V, Horizontal Hold, Splits Grip and Aerial Attitude.
Plus a small photo gallery of 5 moves.
A complete guide for Yoga Beginners which will cover
(table of content)
What is Yoga? 9
What Yoga Isn’t 11
The Essence of Yoga 12
Yoga and Physical Health 13
Why is Yoga Beneficial? 16
The Mind-Body Connection 19
Physical Benefits 20
Psychological Benefits 21
Supporting a Healthy Lifestyle 21
Emotional Benefits 25
Pain Management Benefits 25
Real People, Real Benefits 27
Different Kinds of Yoga 27
Six Major Types 29
Hatha Yoga 30
Raja Yoga 31
Karma Yoga 32
Karma Yoga 33
Jnana Yoga 34
Tantra Yoga 35
Advice for Beginners 36
Final Note on Consistency 40
Yoga Equipment & Accessories 40
Yoga Mats 42
Yoga Towel 43
Yoga Bags 43
Yoga Straps 44
Yoga Sandbags and Bolsters 44
Yoga Medication Cushions, Chairs, Benches, and Pillows 44
Yoga Balls 45
Yoga Blocks 45
Yoga Videos/DVDs 46
Yoga Music 46
Yoga Clothing 47
Plus all the tips about the most popular Yoga – Bikram Yoga – in the FREE app.
With beautiful layout without Ads and lots of games to relax during or after your yoga exercise, this “A Beginners Guide To Yoga PRO” app is a must have app for those who starting on Yoga journey.
What are you waiting for?
Click INSTALL to download it now for just a fraction of cost.
Bikram Yoga is a system of 26 yoga postures and two breathing exercises selected and developed by Bikram Choudhury from Hatha Yoga. Bikram Yoga is ideally practiced in a room heated to 105°F (≈ 40.6°C) with a humidity of 40%. It can be practiced under the guidance of a certified Bikram Yoga Teacher at one of the affiliated Bikram Yoga studios.
It has been proven and experienced by millions that these 26 postures systematically work every part of the body, to give all the internal organs, all the veins, all the ligaments, and all the muscles everything they need to maintain optimum health and maximum function. Each component takes care of something different in the body, and yet they all work together synergistically, contributing to the success of every other one, and extending its benefits.
Bikram Choudhury:"Never too bad, never too old, never too sick, never too late, to start from scratch and begin again."
This app will help you to start practice Bikram Yoga or some other general yoga types right now. It will give you full functionalities as mentioned below.
* Plenty of effective tips and techniques about general yoga and special featured Bikram Hot Yoga. Here are some topics will be covered
1. Basic Yoga Guide - Yoga Health Benefits versus Exercise Benefits
2. Yoga Exercise - Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar)
3. Benefits of Yoga - Why Yoga Exercise is Good for You
4. Nude Yoga
5. History of Yoga - A Complete Overview of the Yoga History
6. Yoga Exercise - Cat Pose (Bidalasana)
7. Yoga Exercises - Warm-up Poses
8. Yoga Exercise - Triangle Pose (Trikonasana)
9. Yoga Exercises - Standing Poses
10. Bikram Yoga - The 26 Pose Yoga in Heat
11. The potentials of yoga in helping you get better sleep
12. Yoga Exercise For Weight Loss Does It Work
* Yoga Music for sleep meditation and guided meditation
* Lots of training videos for you to learn how to train yourself to practise Bikram Yoga in the correct way
* Recommended books to read more about Bikram Yoga and other types like The Barkan Method: Hot Yoga, Hatha Yogo, Pure Yoga …
* Recommended DVDs and Natural Herbal Tea to relief stress
* Simple games for you to play to relax
* Great BONUSES eBooks How to stop Anxiety Attacks, How To Break Free From A Stressful Life, and Meditation - The Guide To Self-Enlightenment and other good books with great DISCOUNT.
You get all of the above information, functionality and plenty of coming features without paying anything.
Click INSTALL to live a peaceful life!
Be Happy and Stay Healthy
I vår applikation kan du som användare:
- Se samtliga våra pass
- Boka pass*
- Hålla dig uppdaterad på senaste nytt
- Komma i kontakt med våra terapeuter , frisörer och PT
- Få information ifrån danskompaniet vår dansverksamhet
- Tips och råd för att få ut det du önskar av din träning
- Våra öppettider
...och en hel del annat smått och gott.
* För att ha möjligheten att boka pass i applikationen så behöver du vara medlem och ha ditt medlemskort tillgängligt då ditt användarnamn är ditt kortnummer.
Vänligen // Studio S