The application "PocketSun" connects Bineos™ inverters with built-in ATOM™ (All-Time-Online-Monitoring) and allows you to collect, manage and analyze data from PV stations or uninterruptable power supplies.
The monitoring system of the ATOM consists of 4 parts:
1. Embedded device АТОМ™.
2. Application "PocketSun" (Android OS).
3. The web server АТОМ™ for remote control and displaying information by any internet browser.
4. Application “RemotePocketSun™” (Android OS, iOS and WindowsPhone) that display and control system remotly.
Embedded device АТОМ™ provides:
1. Wireless connection between inverter and application ”PocketSun” by Bluetooth.
2. Connection to external sensors (like temperature sensor - for temperature control in the room).
3. Connection BMS (battery management and balancing system).
4. Manage inverter's parameters, depending on external sensors replay.
Application “PocketSun” manages inverter from mobile phone at "one-click" operation:
1. Displays all system information.
2. Records real-time data from inverter to database –AC input/output voltage and frequency, input/output load level, battery voltage and discharge/charge current, PV panels output power and voltage and state of inverter.
3. Displays and records events (warnings and errors).
4. View archived data and events.
5. Displays current ratings of inverter.
6. Displays current settings of inverter.
7. Change settings of inverter.
8. Send all collected data to remote web server.
9. Remotely download updates firmware to ATOM.
10. Remotely contact technical support.*
11. Remotely monitors and analyze data on mobile phone. *
12. Remotely manage inverter by support. *
The web-server ATOM allows:
1. Receive data from application “PocketSun” and record them in the cloud database.
2. Transmit information on the app RemotePocketSun.
3. Display data as text or graphic form.
4. Display events from remote system.
5. Personal user account.
6. Monitor critical data and/or events.
7. Analyze data and to send notification to one or few users by email and/or SMS.
8. Process and display statistical information – average, maximum, minimum, and critical values.
9. Notify user if system needs for inspection, maintenance and/or correction of the system components to ensure the most rapid response to the changed external conditions. For example, PV output power reduction, low battery's capacity, changes at load levels, excess peak output loads and etc.
Application “RemotePocketSun” allows remotely and by "one-click":
1. View all system information on a single screen (that were previously collected by “PocketSun” application).
2. View archived data and events.
3. View currents state of inverter.
4. Remotely contact to technical support.*