Say hello to the new and improved Pod Point App. Fresh from a makeover, we’ve added new features and functionality, making it even easier to charge your electric vehicle (EV) both at home and on the go.
You can now connect your home charge unit and monitor the energy you’ve consumed. You’ll have access to a full break down of your daily, weekly and/or monthly energy use.
Only want to see rapid chargers? No problem, you can now filter by any combination of charging speeds.
- Search: find and navigate public chargepoints quickly
- Filter: search by selecting a specific charge capacity
- Charge activity: monitor both your home and public charge data in the ‘Stats’ section (Please note, home charge data will only be visible for customers with a newer Pod Point model that is connected to wifi)
- Expenses: download your charging data directly to your email
- Start charging: Initiate charges directly from the app
- Up-to-date information: get the latest chargepoint availability and view public charging tariff information (set by the chargepoint owner)
- Favourites: star your most beloved locations for quicker access
- Account: greater control of your Pod Point settings
- Feedback: report an issue quickly from within the app
The fun doesn’t stop here. We’re already working on the next release of our App and we just can’t wait to show you what we have up our sleeve. Stay tuned….
Pod Point is the UK’s largest independent electric vehicle charging provider. With over 1,500 public chargepoints and an easy-to-use App, it’s never been more simple to charge your EV.