Everything you need to encourage the people you care about in one place. When you are busy and on the go, use the EncourageX app to manage the delivery of your encouragement plans in a personal, authentic, and consistent way. We make encouragement simple!
- Quick and easy to read encouragement guides on 1800 encouragement topics, situations, and life events.
- Receive reminders via mobile app notifications 24 hours before scheduled delivery
- Choose from thousands of curated encouragement recommendations based recipient profile information.
- Schedule specific dates and times to make sure encouragement arrives when it's needed the most.
- Upload your own encouragement ideas to your personal favorites for quick access and delivery.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly encouragement deliveries.
*More about Encourage X*
We make encouragement simple. Everyone is going through something and we all need a little encouragement along the way. Encourage X is the place to find personal, authentic and consistent ways to encourage the people you care about. With an account, create an encouragement schedule from our curated encouragements idea and build up your personal relationships.
Make it Personal:
- Provide a few details about the person you want to encourage
- Your insights will be used to generate a personalized list of encouragement recommendations
Make it Authentic:
- Choose an encouragement topic for this person
- Review our encouragement recommendations; each of which will fall into one of these categories: Words & Phrases; Audio & Visual; Gifts & Goodwill; and, Events & Experiences
- Choose the encouragement items you wish to schedule for them
Make it Consistent:
- We create your encouragement schedule! Just chose a starting date and the frequency.
- Have a hectic schedule? Turn on Auto Send delivery feature for some encouragements to ensure the item is delivered
Visit EncourageX.com to learn more about how to encourage, inspire and support the people you care about
- Find Encouragement guides on hundreds of encouragement topics, situations and life events
- Encouragement Guides teach you what people might be thinking about to help you provide meaningful encouragement
- Review recommendations on what might be encouraging to say or do; as well as, what might be discouraging to say or do