This app is Full version.
You can add settings as you like.
In Full version you can use the system settings.
This is applied when system state is changed. For example, the battery get low, the headphone connection is changed, and so on.
Auto Settings is intended for use in the following situations.
* In usually, I want to disable the screen rotation, but when I use a photo apps, I want to enable it.
* To make batteries last longer, I want to enable Wifi and GPS, in several apps only.
* When viewing web Articles and e-book apps, you want to disable the automatic-screen-off.
Auto Settings has following features.
* You can register the settings and apps which apply new setting.
* Auto Settings detect of launching of registered apps, and to apply the setting.
* When the Home key is pressed or unregistered app is launched, Auto Settings restore the previous settings. (*1
* When the setting is applied or restored, Auto Settings will show the modified notification by Toast.
* When system state is changed. For example, the battery get low, the headphone connection is changed, setting is applied.
(*1 In Some device, it works by back button.
You can change the following settings.
・Mobile Data Network
( 0(Mute) to 15(Max) )
(*2 GPS setting should be changed yourself by Android's specific.
Auto Settings help to change by opening setting screen.
(*3 "Screen-Brightness" will not take effect immediately.
After applying the settings, please turn off screen, then turn on, for taking effect.
System settings is available in Full version.
It will be applied the following cases.
* On System Start
* Low Battery
* Headphone Plugged In / Pulled Out
* Power Plugged In / Pulled Out
* Screen turned On / Off
* Privacy *
Auto Settings access to the recent launched app information for detection of other apps launch.
However, Auto Settings does NOT save your log infomation in inside, never.
Of course, Auto Settings does NOT send your infomation to the outside, never.
(Also, this app does NOT have a permission to communicate with the outside.)
For users who have purchased this app. You can unlock the pro features by:
1. Keep this app installed.
2. Download the lite from:
3. Open up the lite and you will see all the pro features unlocked.
Thanks. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:
SmartStay Ex is an easy to use and free app that implements one of the coolest features in Samsung Galaxy S3, the Smart Stay. The feature uses the front facing camera to detect whether the user is looking at the phone and if the user is, then Smart Stay makes sure the phone screen stays on so the user can continue to read or do whatever they were doing. If not, it’ll shut the screen off. It thus more accurately controls the screen based on how the user is using it and you can get rid of the annoying action of having to turn on the screen or touch the screen so that your screen stays on.
* Double checking - preventing screen off from accidental fail detection with double checking feature.
* Idle time feature - allows app to intelligently run the scanning when the device is idle.
* [PRO]Low Light support - Help the app to function properly under low light environment.
* [PRO]Exception List - This allows you to specify which app you don't want the app to run on.
* Debug Mode - Allows you to easily see what went wrong with the detection.
* Customizable Polling Time - Enable you to specify the time out customization (based on your display time out)
* Premium Support.
****** PLEASE TRY THE LITE TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS BEFORE BUYING THE PRO VERSION ******
Please don't comment on google play, we are unable to provide a guide or solution here. Send an email to me, i will respond ASAP.
Keywords: Iseeyou, smart stay, Samsung.
If your phone do not have quick settings icon (WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, autorotate) in notification bar like my HTC One XL, Settings Kit can help to make your life easier.
If you want to have the quick settings in Dock area, Settings Kit is designed exactly in this approach.
I don't like widget which can only placed at home screen. I want the setting apps can be put in different page of home screen or dock area. Instead of going deep into system setting menu of Android OS, the app should be easy to use with one click to toggle or switch function at once. With the above requirement in mind, Setting kit is developed.
Settings Kit is not a widget. It is an application that contains many tiny applications. The tiny applications are standalone apps and hence you can place the apps in any location you like. Either home screen or dock area, there is no restriction.
Once you installed Settings Kit, you will have several applications in your app drawer. The following apps are included:
Airplane - Toggle airplane mode on and off
Autorotate - Toggle autorotate on and off
AutoSync OnOff - Toggle Autosync on and off
Bluetooth OnOff - Toggle Bluetooth on and off
Brightness - Switch between 20%, 60%, 100% and auto brightness.
GPS OnOff - Quick access to GPS setting page
Lock Screen - One touch to lock screen. You don't need to press the power button anymore. Admin right is required. Once activated, screen off device only need one click on the app icon.
Mobile Data OnOff - Toggle mobile data on/off. With just one click, you can enable or disable the mobile data setting. No modification to APN! Tested in Gingerbread 2.3.7 and ICS 4.0.4.
Reboot - Reboot device. It works on rooted phone only.
Volume Toggle - Switch between normal ring, silent and vibrate mode.
WiFi OnOff - Toggle WiFi on and off
Settings Kit Configuration - Configuration of Settings Kit. To uninstall the app, suggest deactivate admin right for Lock Screen through this configuration.
Install Settings Kit will ask the following permissions:
Network Communications - used for control bluetooth and wifi setting
Hardware controls - used in Volume toggle. When you switch to vibrate only mode, it will vibrate to alert you.
System tools - used in application to check setting status and change to desire setting. AutoSync, WiFi, Bluetooth, Lock Screen, Airplane need to check the system status in order to perform corresponding change.
How to uninstall:
If you have granted device administrator right to Lock Screen app, you need to disable the admin right first. To do this, you can use "Settings Kit Configuration" app. Click "Disable admin right" button, lock screen admin right will be deactivated and you can now uninstall the app.
Tested device: HTC One XL, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung Galaxy Note II, LG Optimus 2X(Rooted)
Keywords: Settings, quick settings, Toggle, On Off, WiFi, Bluetooth, Volume Control, Lock Screen, Screen Off, GPS, Autosync, Brightness, Reboot, Mobile Data, switch on/off
XDA forum: "Plenty of setting apps, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
** To remove red bar, you should exit app by press back key **
This app brings Jelly Bean Quick Setting to Android 2.1+ with plenty of customization (don't need ROOT!!). It's more than regular quick settings. You can customize to add different things to quick setting panel, including (over 75 built-in actions)
☆ Toggle settings: WiFi, mobile data, bluetooth, wake lock, rotation, flight mode, WiFi- & USB-Tethering, GPS, etc
☆ Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
☆ Brightness mode / menu / 3 predefined stages
☆ Quick action: music (previous / next / pause), battery, camera, direct dial, direct message, direct email
☆ Web shortcut, application shortcut, new event, new message
☆ Application launcher (better than sidebar launcher)
☆ For root users: reboot, power off, recovery, wireless ADB, etc.,
☆ Hidden system activities
☆ and more
How to work with: to execute an action, pull quick setting panel down from top/right corner of the screen and tap on an action. Simple and easy! You can long-click to do more (PRO)
☆ Different themes
☆ Flexible settings (vibration, action size, dynamic action, etc)
☆ Unlimited actions on Quick Setting Panel (PRO)
☆ 100% Holo design
☆ For Jelly Bean 4.2, this app is a complement to add a second configurable quick setting panel
** Compatible with Facebook Home/Facebook Launcher **
For example, when the device connect to meeting room’s Wifi, the “Meeting” profile will be automatically activated, or when you leave your company’s Wifi, it turns to “Outdoor” profile.
How Smart Setting works
A profile is a group of device settings, including:
☆ Network (airplane mode, Wifi, mobile data, GPS, bluetooth),
☆ Ringer (volume, ringtone, vibrate),
☆ Notification (volume, ringtone, vibrate),
☆ Alarm (volume, ringtone),
☆ Display (brightness, wallpaper)
☆ Other settings (sync, media, DTMF, voice call, system).
One can use pre-defined common profiles and custom profiles
☆ Battery Saver
☆ Last known profile (special profile to restore last settings)
☆ Custom profiles (as many as you want)
A profile can be activated manually or by an event.
3 types of events:
☆ Battery: when battery drops to a certain level (highest priority)
☆ Wifi: connect or disconnect to a wifi network
☆ Time: specific time or repeatedly (lowest priority)
more events will be added in next versions.
☆ Automatically: An event can be mapped to a profile. When an event is triggered, the mapped profile will be activated. If a event is triggered while a profile is activated by a higher priority event, it may be ignored.
☆ Manually: 5 ways to manually activate a profile:
- Notification bar: configure which profile will be displayed in the notification area.
- Quick switching screen: A new shortcut will be shown in your app drawer. You can select a profile in this screen.
- Toggle “star” icon on Profiles tab
- Create shortcut on home screen
- Using 1Tap Quick Bar app. As notification bar, but alot of customization.
kw: battery saver, context-aware, ifttt, tasker, toggle
* ROOT required *
* busybox required *
Debug your Sqlite Databases.
Debug your Shared Preferences.
Try to hack your own app via changing settings.
Browse all your installed apps, see every setting-file, the app uses.
Browse, inspect and debug SQLite databases and shared preferences files.
Kill the app, quick uninstall the app, or even quick clear the files.
Start viewing the content of the file / database simply by clicking the button with the given filename.
Easily change the values of the shared prefs.
NOTE: all values are typesafe!
Delete a preference entry, simply by using the "swipe to dismiss" pattern.
Or delete the whole shared prefs file.
Raw query the SQLite databases (eg SQL statement over several tables)
Long click the table / index / trigger / view to see the create statement
Edit / Delete / Copy a row simply by selecting the desired row and use the actionbar options (menu options)
- supports multiple delete rows (by long click)
Add a new row from scratch.
NOTE: all values are typesafe!
Select columns you want to see.
Create a custom order.
check license via Google Licensing:
Events Settings is an app created to make your Android tailored to you!
Events with Settings you can create some rules based on:
-Space & Time Events
These rules will perform a lot of actions that will allow you to turn on / off / switch / display settings you can choose between:
-Wi-Fi Access Point
You can also choose to:
-Start an application
-Close all applications
-Show a Dialog Window
SPACE & TIME EVENTS:
Select a period of time and / or a position and Events Settings will perform all the actions that you choose.
-University: from 9.00 am to 12.00 am you have to set the VIBRATION mode and you always forget it...
Choose the interval 9:00 to 12:00, choose the days, the position of your university, set "Vibration" in "Sounds" category and you're done!
Events Settings is able to handle the following system events:
-The battery is very low
-A text message has arrived
-The phone is ringing
-During a call
-The device is fully booted
-Turns on the screen
-Turns off the screen
-The screen is unlocked
-The Wi-Fi network is connected
-The Wi-Fi network is disconnected
-The Wi-Fi is On
-The Wi-Fi is Off
-A Wi-Fi network to connect to was found
-The mobile network is connected
-The mobile network is disconnected
-Bluetooth is on
-Bluetooth is off
-Bluetooth starts the search for devices
-Bluetooth ends search for devices
-Screen orientation changes in portrait mode
-Screen orientation changes in landscape mode
-Sounds are set in normal mode
-Sounds are set in vibration mode
-Sounds are set to silent mode
-Airplane mode is on
-Airplane mode is off
-The Wi-Fi Access Point is on
-The Wi-Fi Access Point is off
According to each event you can choose one of the actions (listed above) for what you need and after a period of time they are executed.
1) Would you like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are totally turned off during a call?
Choose the event "During a call" and actions that allow you to turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and you're done!
2) You get a text message and you want to start the "Messaging" application?
Choose the event "On SMS received" and the action that allows you to launch an application (in this case "Messages") and you're done!
3) Do you want that when a call comes in, your phone will stop ringing after 5 seconds in order to not disturb?
Choose the event "On Call received", choose the option "After 5 sec" and the action "Vibrate" under "Sounds" section and you're done!
Make sure your Android knows you with Events Settings!
This just displays the settings. There is no possibility to edit them!
You have the possibility to remove single entries. BE CAREFULL with this feature!! YOU are responsible for all you are doing here!
Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
- Icon depending on the version of Android
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
Just add this widget to your homescreen, tap it, and *poof*, you're at the development settings!
This application is Samsung GalaxyS4 Style Settings application.
You can turn off and turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth with switch.
And You can move switch smoothly
But This app optimized on Samsung Device. :(
And Officially supporting languags are Korean and English.
This application internal setting is shown when you click 'More' tab and then press menu key. :)
If you install stable version app, Disappear problem that Switch`s size becomes smaller,but stable version didn`t support new feature. :(
Anyway, I will fix problems as soon as possible.
Customizeable items (sort items, hide unwanted ones)
You can access QuickSettings from:
- Status bar
- Long clicking Search button
- Long clicking Camera button
kw: smartbar quicksettings switcher auto rotate bluetooth apn mobile data silent mode vibrate mode
More from developer
SmartSettings – enable system settings for selected apps only.
SmartSettings is an application-based setting switcher which allows you to automatically switch system settings for selected applications.
This application allows you to enable/disable the following features of each installed application automatically:
- Screen always on
Each setting can be set individually for every installed application on your phone and enables when the selected application comes to foreground. As long as the application is in foreground, the setting(s) stays enabled. Once the application is closed, the setting(s) is disabled again.
SmartSettings supports two profiles modes:
Normal: Enables setting only for selected applications.
Invert: Disables setting only for selected applications.
Note: You can still enable or disable settings manually from system settings at any time! Contrary to other other available apps, Smart Settings is automatically started after rebooting the device (can be disabled at any time in menu).
Polish (thx to Anna)
Russian (thx to Roman)
简体中文 (thx to Chen)
more are coming soon...
Important: If you were using the FREE version previously, you should uninstall(or at least disable the service in settings) it after upgrading to the PRO!!
* Please EMAIL me if you have any problems. I can't respond to comments left here. *