Needed for downloading ads and for completely anonymous usage statistics. Usage statistics can be disabled.
GPS and network location:
Needed to check if GPS is enabled.
Needed for the various system settings switches.
This just displays the settings. There is no possibility to edit them!
You have the possibility to remove single entries. BE CAREFULL with this feature!! YOU are responsible for all you are doing here!
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
App uses knowledge about android system that is not documented, so not all settings will work on your phone.
Please use this app with caution, and only change settings that you understand.
You don't need to have a rooted phone, and no permissions are requested!
What can you do with this app?
For example you can switch between LTE / CDMA / GSM by selecting "RadioInfo" option (this works on most new phones, and is hidden by default).
There are many more use cases that differ from phone to phone.
Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
- Icon depending on the version of Android
- Adding Lollipop support
Just add this widget to your homescreen, tap it, and *poof*, you're at the development settings!
Some device manufactures (HTC) choose to hide these settings as they could confuse the end user. This application unlocks these settings allowing you to gain access to them.
The following features are unlocked by this application:
+ Power Saver Settings
+ Roaming Guards
No root is required!
Note: Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) and above supported.
Tested on HTC EVO 3D running 4.0.3 Sense
NOT for versions above Android 3.0 (Please use another app)
Important! It will work properly only on the Korean version of Galaxy S (SHW-M110S) and the similar Samsung's Galaxy devices (e.g. Korean Galaxy Tab) with the ROM based on Samsung's original ROM.
I have been reported that this app DOES NOT WORK on some versions of Galaxy S.
This is just a shortcut for Samsung's TouchWiz 3G Setting (TouchWiz 3G Setting Widget). You can turn on or turn off the 3G network with this app.
This will be helpful when you do not use Samsung's Launcher (TouchWiz Launcher) but the launcher you use does not support shortcuts for activities or you want to add it to the dock. You can add a shortcut as a status bar notification, also.
Tested on: Korean Galaxy S (SHW-M110S), Galaxy K (SHW-M130K), Korean Galaxy Tab (SHW-M180S), Korean Galaxy Ace (SHW-M240S), Korean Galaxy S II HD LTE (SHV-E120L)
* Vibrate when outgoing call is connected.
* Notify when system is ready
* Notify when system is shutting down.
* Notify when plug in the USB
* Notify when battery is full.
* Extra Phone Info.
* reply phone call by using sms when the user is busy.
ps: if there is any problem about this application, please send me the mail directly. And capture the bug report to me , Thanks.
how to capture the bug report:
download sub app to capture -
the app has been verified by sub devices.
* Google Nexus One 2.3.X
Support Sub Devices:
Google Nexus One with Android 2.3 - OK
Google Nexus S with Android 2.3 - OK
* Add feature - notify user if an application is installed.
* add new feature for dialing phone number when user copy a number string in browser app or others.
How to use:
selecte a string , then press the item "share" and select item "Phone" dial a phone call.
* fix bugs for function "VIbrate when outgoing call is connected"
* support Android 4.0 for function "VIbrate when outgoing call is connected"
This service menu is available and more detailed information on mobile networks and wifi networks. The owner is given the possibility to choose frequency of standards GSM, CDMA, WCDMA...
In addition to the above, the operating system Android collects application usage stats. Show it can also in this menu. In General, this section will be useful to all fans of statistics, and ordinary users can learn a lot about your phone.
If you set the steps 3-4 are difficult to move about?
Try using the Quick Setup application here.
If you go to a fast Android smartphone, you can set the environment.
Quick set of functions
- Set the screen brightness
- Adjust the ringer volume
- Media Volume Control
- Wi-Fi state set
- A data network (3G, 4G, LTE) Go to Set
- GPS Settings Shortcuts
- Sound, vibration and silence settings
- Auto-rotation settings , Screen rotation control, Display control, screen rotation lock, unlock
- Bluetooth settings
99% of modifications work without any reboots for pure un-interrupted usage.
DESIGNED FOR ROOTED SENSE 7 / 6 / 5 STOCK ROMS
LOLLIPOP, KITKAT, JELLYBEAN SUPPORTED!!!
CONFIRMED DEVICES :
HTC M8, HTC One(M7), HTC One Max, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC One X+
[*] Statusbar theming support - theme each icon individually!
[*] Hide specific notifications icons
[*] MIUI Battery bar with charging animation
[*] Choose custom clock colour
[*] Left / Right / Centre / Hide clock
[*] Hide am/pm
[*] Custom header Date / Time Settings
[*] Carrier logo for statusbar
[*] Select custom colour / Animation / Image for notifications pull-down
[*] Enable / Disable Fade Effect on pull-down
[*] CM brightness control
[*] Custom carrier operator text / Hide
[*] Choose between AOSP and HTC Recent apps dialogue
[*] Show carrier icon
[*] Custom xtended settings button
[*] Network speed meter
[*] Notification count setting
[*] Block Pull-down on lock-screen
[*] Custom notification colours
[*] Double Tap Gestures
[*] Gradient colours / custom image for statusbar
[*] Display operator name on left of statusbar
[*] Custom statistics line ( CPU , Battery, Wifi etc )
[*] Enable landscape
[*] Lock / unlock workspaces
[*] Custom navbar images
[*] Select custom colour / Animation / Image for app drawer
[*] Choose icon packs - ADW Icon Packs, Go Launcher etc
[*] Custom colour / Hide app labels on home-screen
[*] Custom colour / Hide app labels on appdrawer icons
[*] Custom colour / Hide folder labels home / appdrawer
[*] Custom colour background for open folders
[*] Blinkfeed ratio / sync options
[*] Customize weather clock widgets appearances
[*] Customize Actions menu, including custom app
[*] AOSP / HTC Lock screen
[*] Custom carrier lock-screen text
[*] Hide time on lock-screen
[*] Hide am/pm on lock-screen
[*] Hide date on lock-screen
[*] Custom lock-screen shortcuts on HTC / AOSP
[*] Custom app notifications on lock-screen
[*] Screen on custom app lock-screen notification toggle
[*] Hide operator on lock-screen
[*] Custom weather images Light / Dark / Colour
[*] AOSP enable add widgets and disable camera widget options
[*] Custom action motion gestures (M8)
[*] Custom action lockscreen gestures
[*] Custom 3 finger swipe gestures and 3 finger tap
[*] Configure long press delay of buttons
[*] Search panel has extra entries. Choose custom apps or actions
[*] Long-press Back / Home / Recent / Menu Actions (10+)
[*] Long-press on Lock-screen Back / Home / Recent Actions (10+)
[*] Use volume up / down to wake the device
[*] Volume buttons music control ( Screen Off )
[*] Customize button colours / glow (M8)
[*] Gradient colours / custom image for navigation bar
[*] Disable volume sound when pressing volume buttons
[*] Allow flash LED during charging / screen on
[*] Highly configurable auto-brightness settings, with manual configuration of each sensor value
[*] Use flash-light as notification light with custom flash rates
[*] Use button-light as notification light with custom flash rates (M7)
[*] Select time-out for led notification
[*] Disable low battery notification
[*] Select NFC restrictions
[*] Disable MTP Notification
[*] Enable / Disable ISO Mount. Use HTC Sync or custom image
[*] Custom auto-brightness algorithms, custom defined ramp values and pre-sets
[*] Force enable Wifi N
[*] Immersive Mode (Full Screen). Select custom app for hide statusbar / navbar / both
[*] Xtended power saver options
[*] Quick Flashlight when screen off
[*] CRT On / Off Animations
[*] Signature checking disabled
[*] Low memory killer values configuration
[*] Fix permissions
[*] Zip-align apks
[*] Media scanner for missing media
[*] Mount system rw / ro
[*] Disable log-cat
[*] Hi - Res mode
[*] Recovery zip installer
[*] Custom IMEI
[*] Wipe cache / dalvik
Plus lots more......
You can enable, disable or keep unchanged the following settings:
and set the volume for Ringtone, Notifications and Media.
If you have any question, found a bug or you have any kind of feedback, please use the Send Feedback item from the menu, please remember that this application is in Beta and we will really appreciate your comments.
Developed by PinApps.com
My WerderCard bietet dir:
- 100% kostenlos und werbefrei
- Einfach und überall den Guthabenstand deiner Karten abfragen (Dauerkarte und Werder Card)
- Übersicht deiner Aufladekarten (beliebig viele)
- Umrechnung von Guthaben in Getränke und Essen (Bier, Cola, Bratwurst, Pommes)
- Touch and Go: Hinzufügen von neuen Karten via NFC (oder per Eingabe)
Hinweis: My WerderCard ist eine inoffizielle App und wurde unter dem Motto "Von Fans - Für Fans" erstellt. Sie bietet daher keine Garantie auf Richtigkeit der dargestellten Guthaben.
Wenn euch die App gefällt, könnt ihr mich gerne untersützen und mir ein (oder mehrere) Bier ausgeben. Geht einfach in der App oben rechts auf das Biersymbol! :) 1 Bier = 1 Euro
SmartSettings – enable system settings for selected apps only.
SmartSettings is an application-based setting switcher which allows you to automatically switch system settings for selected applications.
This application allows you to enable/disable the following features of each installed application automatically:
- Screen always on
Each setting can be set individually for every installed application on your phone and enables when the selected application comes to foreground. As long as the application is in foreground, the setting(s) stays enabled. Once the application is closed, the setting(s) is disabled again.
SmartSettings supports two profiles modes:
Normal: Enables setting only for selected applications.
Invert: Disables setting only for selected applications.
Note: You can still enable or disable settings manually from system settings at any time! Contrary to other other available apps, Smart Settings is automatically started after rebooting the device (can be disabled at any time in menu).
Polish (thx to Anna)
Russian (thx to Roman)
简体中文 (thx to Chen)
more are coming soon...
Important: If you were using the FREE version previously, you should uninstall(or at least disable the service in settings) it after upgrading to the PRO!!
* Please EMAIL me if you have any problems with smart settings. I can't respond to comments left here. *