Pogo is THE way to find rides for your kids with people you can trust. Find people in your community - schools, teams, and neighbors - then get organized with lightning fast ride creation, organized messaging, and everything synced to your phone’s calendar. Already have a carpool? That’s great, too - use Pogo to remember who’s driving and who’s riding and manage all the changes that life throws at you.
With Pogo you’ll be the most organized and connected parent on the block.
Pogo empowers parents to…
· Discover other parents going the same way (i.e., that same family you keep seeing at the soccer field) using Pogo’s route matching technology
· See the connections you share with other potential drivers - mutual friends and trusted groups such as your child’s school, sports team, dance studio, or summer camp
· Get rewarded for the rides you’re already doing
· Get organized with ride-related messages, automatic calendar integration, real-time ride tracking, and more
And Pogo enables schools to…
· Provide a way for families to easily connect and carpool to and from school
· Get recognized as a school committed to reducing traffic and congestion
· Smooth out the stress at pickup and drop-off
· Increase the sense of community among your parent population
Special thanks to Verizon for their support with a $1 million grant to Pogo as the 1st place winner in the transportation category for the 2015 Verizon Powerful Answers Award.
HOW POGO WORKS
Life can be messy. Carpool doesn’t have to be. Here’s all you need to get started…
1. Download the app
2. Complete the registration process in 60 seconds or less
3. Enter the routes that you commonly drive and the days of the week you’re available (you can switch these routes on and off at any time)
4. Connect to other Pogo users and groups like your child’s school or sports team
5. When you need a ride, we’ll show you other parents going the same way
6. You decide if you want to connect in the app or in person and set up a shared ride – and we have all the tools to keep that ride running smoothly.
Parent powered. We got this!