This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Hide Readings (No Traffic)
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (traffic by each app)
★ Beta Test: Interface Breakdown Mode (traffic by each network interface)
★ Normalize VPN / local proxy / ad blocking loopback traffic
(Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hide for specific apps and it is ad-free)
Free trial available at:
*** 4.3+ user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications ***
1.0.122 Support android 5 / lollipop exception list (require PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS permission)
1.0.104 Interface breakdown mode
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.100 Width adjustment
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
1.0.97-98 Djek Energetik (Russian), 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese), fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
* Fix for Nexus 5
* Update Normalization option
1.0.91 Normalize option for VPN, local proxy, adblocking traffic / widget
* Run service in normal priority / hide notification completely (4.3+)
* Enforced READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for kitkat (Read SD card font) (4.4+)
* Fix for Kitkat (4.4)
* Advanced color (prefix / network type)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Refresh Interval selection (suggest value is 1)
* Notification: display IP and network (Require INTERNET, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE PERMISSION)
* Show " - " for zero reading (regular mode only, please config in DP control)
* Bug fix, and heuristics for beta mode
1.0.82 Bug fix
1.0.79 Optimize for HD res
* DP option update (disable it to avoid flickering)
* Beta Testing Mode (for supported devices only)
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Decimal Places control (DP)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Hide when day dreaming (4.2+)
* Manual input x, y for custom locations
- Amount of data you have remaining
- If you are throttled or not
- How much time you have remaining before your Free Zone starts/ends
**NOTE: This is a BETA app and is being published to test current features of the app. New features will be added to the app as they become available. If you find any bugs or would like to request a feature for possible inclusion in future releases of the app you may do so in the app by clicking on menu button and then on "Submit Bug / Feature Request". This will take you to a on-line web form.
- In some instances, the amount of time left until period change is incorrect. The issue is being addressed and should be resolved in the next release.
**This app is in no way related to or endorsed by HughesNet ISP.
Sometimes your smartphone loses internet connection?
THIS APP IS PERFECT FOR YOU!
This application HELP you to CHECK when your INTERNET CONNECTION isn't available, when you are connected and the connection goes away, this little app will alert you with a BEEP SIGNAL.
There is also an AutoReconnect option, this feature is still beta and depends on the hardware.
### Translations ###
Russian: Андрей Кравцов
Chinese (TC / SC): Paul Chan
Thanks for all translators!
*** 4.3 user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications
1.0.130 Fix "exception list" for lollipop (require PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS permission)
1.0.125 Color adjustment for each field
1.0.123 Fix for Android L
1.0.122 Polish (TomoS)
1.0.120 Font fix
1.0.118 Inverted mode fix
1.0.117 External storage fix
1.0.116 Chinese cal fix
1.0.115 Bug fix (battery)
1.0.113 Bug fix (inverted mode, hide when notifying)
1.0.111 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
1.0.108 Chinese Calendar Date (Lunar Calendar / 农历)
1.0.107 Hide when notifying
1.0.105 RU fix
1.0.104 Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart, restart when unlock)
1.0.103 Fix to 4.4.2 (service not restart, restart when unlock)
1.0.102 Russian Translation (Андрей Кравцов)
1.0.101 Rounded corners option, Update icon, Fixes for Nexus 5
* Enforce READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for Kitkat (Read SD card fonts), minor fixes for Kitkat (4.4+)
* Hide when immersive mode (4.4+)
* Remove +1 button
* Start on boot
1.0.96 Fix update battery delay
1.0.91-94 Reduce battery consumption
1.0.90 Field width adjustment (Ordering section)
1.0.87 Refresh interval, HTC fix
1.0.81 Hide when Calling (READ_PHONE_STATE permission)
1.0.80 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.76 Exclusion List (Require GET_TASKS permission), full screen detection function depreciated
1.0.74, 75 Bug fix for custom location / orientation
1.0.73 Add internal / external storage disk readings (Free / used space)
The application allows you to view running apps on your device as well as the amount of data traffic for them.
It shows the open sockets on your device and also provides statistics about all the network interfaces available on your device.
*** This version include Ads. If you want an experience without advertisements, there is a paid version available:
✔ Root Features :
1. Sets the Wifi connection upload Speed
2. Sets the Mobile connection upload Speed
3. Sets the Bluetooth connection upload Speed
4. Limits the tethering download speed (Download /Upload Speed ) for the portable Wifi Hotspot .
5. Sets the Download Speed for the USB/Bluetooth tethering connections
6. throttle the bandwidth of your connection when an arbitrary amount of data is reached
7. Accelerates all the connections (Through Fast Surf feature ), including tethered connections
8. Using Fast Surf Feature , access to websites/Media sharing such as Youtube , facebook, dailymotion ..is 4 times more rapid .
9. Fits the connection speed to your needs.
10. Increases your data plan lifetime
11. Very suitable for connections with low upload/download speed
Many Supported devices : Samsung Galaxy Sx/ Sx-mini/tabs , LG Gx , Xperia Zx, Motorolla moto , and many other devices
✔ Non Root Features :
1. Easily create a data plan for your Internet Connections and also for your tethering connections (As if you create an alarm )
2. Easily edit a running data plan (modify speed , thresholds)
3. Enable/Disable a dataplan by a simple click.
4. Start Counting your bytes at any time (suitable for small data plans )
5. Sound and Bar Notifications when thresholds are reached
6. Can simultaneously manage more than 16 data plans
7. Provides links (shortcuts) to configure your connections
8. Provides your Connection Status and IP address
1. Low memory usage (about 3.3M with 16 managed rules)
2. Ad free
- Click on Help to know more about your device capabilities
✔ How to test this app:
- Use a speed test tool to test your speed settings (from PC/tethered device in case of tethering )
✔ Common Use cases:
1. Continue using your phone while sharing your bandwidth as with a limited tethering speed, your handset will always have priority.
2. Limiting your tethering download speed will protect your device from high CPU load.
3. Limit your upload speed when sharing a Wifi Router Connection to (2/3 x[Router upload Speed]) such that everyone connected to the same router will not be annoyed when you perform a file upload , torrenting , VPN access etc..
✔ Pro Version :
- The pro version will receive more updates
- Supports multiple speed values (starting from 128kbit for upload speed and 400kbit for download speed)
✔ To do :
- Some layouts are not supported yet.
✔ XDA Thread :
✔ facebook help page :
A huge thank you to the developers of Tasker. Without them this app wouldn't be possible.
By downloading this app you agree that I the developer am not responsible for any damages that may ensue from using this application. This application is distributed AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY. This application is public domain. It is distributable, eligible for resale, and modifiable by anyone at any time.
Supports DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, as well as single through to quad channel configurations.
Work out whether or not your memory is a bottleneck, or find out just how much bandwidth you can get from overclocking.
It's simple, all you need to do is select how many memory channels you have, then enter your frequency (the advertised frequency).
For example, if I had a 1600mhz kit of two, I'd select 2 channels and type 1600 for the frequency.
Or for a GPU, I'd simply hit the GPU button, then type in the frequency and select how wide the bus is, so for a R9 290X I'd type 5000, then select 512 bit.
Network Meter is the most light-weight widget which gives the most accurate results when you are connected to the internet via WIFI or cellular network.
The smallest, floating widget on your mobile phone, helps you to know the actual internet connectivity status, including the download and upload speeds, empowers you better manage of internet usage any time, any where!
If u like the older version, u can download from http://jms1982pi.no-ip.info/DroidMeter_Old.apk">Old Version
With most Net-Speed-Apps you can only view the current bandwidth usage while the app is opened.
As you can see from the screenshots, this unique app displays your current bandwidth usage inside of the notification bar.
This way, you can always see your current bandwidth usage, while using other apps.
This app does not test your maximum bandwidth speed, it just displays the current usage.
The default setting of this app is, that it will always run in background and update the notification. If you don't like this, you can uncheck "start on reboot" inside the preferences.
If you have any problems, or enhancement ideas, feel free to contact me.
If you like this app, tell it to your friends, rate it or +1 it.
P.S. Always remember...the faster you download, the bigger...
Supports all Mobile, China Unicom, telecommunications operators, traffic can monitor!
C network (CDMA1X, EVDO), G networks (including GSM, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA), WIFI network statistics alone.
Android1.5 and above systems!
1: Monitor C, G network traffic, WIFI flow three networks statistics
2: real-time display of flow rate, flow
3: a variety of styles of floating window can be transparent, full-screen drag (including the status bar), the state of the lock screen is visible
4: support traffic statistics
5: Batch Uninstall / uninstall
6: Application traffic statistics
7: wisecrack function
8: engineering mode shortcut entrance
9: system API statistics, improve compatibility
1: support full the screen drag (contains a status bar)
2: floating window 4.0 system lock screen visible, 2.3 system to prohibit drag state lock screen visible
Tiny Network Monitor can monitor your:
- Download/Upload Speed
- Download/Upload Totals
- Mobile Data Usage Totals
- WIFI connection speed + Signal strength in decibels
The paid version allows you to disable the notification icon, change font/background color and transparencies.
Keywords: network monitor, wifi monitor, wifi signal, throughput speed, mbps, kbps, data usage, mobile data usage, cellphone data meter, network meter, network speed meter, lightweight monitor, overlay monitor, wifi strength, transfer speed
Furthermore, it counts all your traffic and stores the information on your phone, so that you're able to see how much data you have transferred today, this month and in total. It allows you to set alarms for daily/monthly/total traffic. Especially useful if you're on a plan with a traffic limit.
On devices running Froyo (2.2) or later builds it will display the traffic used by individial applications.
The application is free. It supports the developer by showing advertisements, but only while the application is in the foreground. So if you keep the app closed or in the background you will see the bandwidth used notifications but no ads!
This application requires 3 explicit permissions:
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to detect if network devices are up and for advertisements
- INTERNET: for advertisements and to allow remote logging of application errors (this can be disabled)
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So that the notifications and counting of traffic can be automatically started after your phone starts (this can be disabled)
Additionally, the current Android API requires 3 implicit permissions: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, READ_PHONE_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Any feedback is highly appreciated: firstname.lastname@example.org