TRY "Traffic Counter Extended" BEFORE BUYING!
- Cell (EDGE, 3G) and Wifi counter
- SMS and Call counter
- App network stats (if supported)
- Stylish widgets (1x1, 2x1, 4x1)
- Notification icon (update/usage)
- Display All/Month/Week/Today
- Limit and usage notification
- Billing/Cost calculation
- Exclude numbers and timespans
- Statistics and graphs
- Low energy usage
- Backup to SD
- Light: just 300kb
- READ_CONTACTS for call log
- READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS for sms log
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for backups
log mobile net stats usage
It displays the value of approximately using the SSID and SSID currently connected to the notification area and notification bar traffic daily (MByte).
The application screen, today, yesterday, and this month to display send traffic, received traffic, and total traffic.
Notification bar, display in the notification area It is possible to switch ON / OFF.
This software contains a work that is distributed with 2.0 license Apache.
More from developer
Furthermore, it counts all your traffic and stores the information on your phone, so that you're able to see how much data you have transferred today, this month and in total. It allows you to set alarms for daily/monthly/total traffic. Especially useful if you're on a plan with a traffic limit.
On devices running Froyo (2.2) or later builds it will display the traffic used by individial applications.
The application is free. It supports the developer by showing advertisements, but only while the application is in the foreground. So if you keep the app closed or in the background you will see the bandwith used notifications but no ads!
This application requires 4 permissions:
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to detect if network devices are up and for advertisements
- INTERNET: for advertisements and to allow remote logging of application errors (this can be disabled)
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So that the notifications and counting of traffic can be automatically started after your phone starts (this can be disabled)
- WAKE_LOCK: so that the notifications and counting of traffic can continue while the application is not in the foreground
Any feedback is highly appreciated: firstname.lastname@example.org
kw: traffic counter counting bandwith status bar upload download monitor alarm notification area