Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
Imagine... What would it be like to navigate any wilderness, waterway or city using only your phone's GPS location abilities and a view of the sky? What it would be like to create navigation destinations without the need of an internet connection and find them using only an arrow or offline maps.
That is just a glimpse of the navigational power you will hold in your hands when you install Polaris Navigation GPS.
While this app is used mainly for offroad navigation and navigating trails, it can be used for street navigation as well. This complete navigation package includes online and offline maps, a panel for all standard GPS parameters, odometers, altimeters, speedometers as well as waypoint and trail-navigation protocols. Also included in this immense tool-set:
★ Download maps for offline use from our map library.
★ No subscription fees. Does not require any special accounts.
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Topo Maps, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps, Vector Maps).
★ Cache map data based on OpenStreetMaps.
★ App supports map atlases in mbTile format- create your own custom maps.
★ GPS Satellite Diagnostics- satellite count, location and signal strength.
★ A waypoint navigation system which includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail navigation system.
★ Trail altitude profiles
★ Email / SMS GPS location data including maps showing your position.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, and UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator).
★ Military Coordinate Finder - Uses Military Grid Coordinate Reference System (MGRS).
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service.
★ Turn-by-turn voice directions and route maps are included for street navigation.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ "A Great Navi GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Geocaching, Camping, Sailing, Mountain Biking or wherever your outdoor activities take you!"
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
This app receives frequent free upgrades. Recent upgrades delivered to our users:
- Map library with maps for over 400 countries and states.
- Waypoint Calculator
- Background Trail GPS recording option.
- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls.
- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
- Waypoint photography
- CREATE MBTILES BASED MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
- Offline maps and alternate map sources for backcountry navigation.
- UTM Coordinates
- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest.
🔍✅ COMPARE POLARIS NAVIGATION AND GPS WAYPOINTS NAVIGATOR AT:
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Useful for in-car use. you can program your home address, five favorites and it’ll remember your last destinations as well, making it super easy to get to where you want to go.
Great for drivers who don’t want to be fiddling around with their phones at the wheel, SNAV will make the whole process of getting to where you want to go, and getting home again, a lot easier as well as less distracting for when you’re behind the wheel.
This application does not use any "Google API"
Google Maps™ & Google voice™ must be installed to work.
*If in doubt, try the free version first.
You can search easily locations in Poland and you can add them to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Poland: Warsaw, Cracow, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
You can then extend your licence in a convenient way
☛ AutoMapa Polska:
✓ 7 days: PLN 9.99
✓ 90 days: PLN 36.99
✓ one year: PLN 89.99
✓ two years: PLN 149.99
☛ AutoMapa Europe (map of Poland included):
✓ 7 days: PLN 16.99
✓ 90 days: PLN 59.99
✓ one year: PLN 149.99
✓ two years: PLN 249.99
If you are an Orange Poland customer, you may choose the Orange payment plan!
Send a text message reading START AM to 61205. Monthly cost of this service is 14.76 PLN.
Transfer of traffic data for customers with the Orange payment plan is free of charge!
The licence is for one Android device.
Note! Internet access is required during the first installation in order to download maps and other data.
★ INNOVATION AND EXPERIENCE ★
AutoMapa features the most accurate navigation plans for cities and towns, AutoMapa Traffic system, Lane Guidance, 3D buildings and address points, over 700,000 Points of Interest (POI) and a voice recording by the Polish rally driver Krzysztof Hołowczyc. AutoMapa has been helping drivers for the last 10 years and is the most renowned and award-winning Polish navigation program.
★ MAIN FEATURES ★
☛ BEAT THE TRAFFIC!
✓AutoMapa Android combines off-line maps and on-line traffic data in the most effective way. The maps are always available, even outside GSM or Wi-Fi coverage. The LiveDrive! Technology lets the navigation system allow for current traffic circumstances, including automatic traffic direction switching and temporary road closing/opening.
✓Traffic forecasts (SmartRoutes function), based on the data collected from other drivers. The data is collected daily from over 4 million kilometres travelled in Poland.
✓Current data on traffic and disruptions (LiveDrive!) sent every 2 minutes.
✓SmartRoutes combined with LiveDrive! for smart route mapping.
✓Visualisation of traffic density and any disruptions.
☛ TECHNOLOGY AND DATA
✓New intuitive User Interface
✓Broad selection of route types and navigation modes
✓Traffic Lane Assistant
✓“Door-to-door” navigation using address points and more than 700,000 Points of Interest (POI)
✓List of 500 most dangerous traffic points in Poland developed with the Polish National Police and Krzysztof Hołowczyc’s “Safe Driver” Foundation
✓Complete list of railroad crossings developed with the Polish State Railways (PKP)
✓Warnings about traffic radars, speed cameras, police cars with video cameras and other objects on the map
✓CB Radio support (milepost information)
☛ LATEST HERE MAPS FOR EUROPE
You can find details on the exact coverage of the maps for Europe here:
☛ LATEST AND MOST ACCURATE MAPS OF POLAND
You can always find details on our map content here:
Wypróbuj aplikację przez 7 dni za darmo!
Co wyróżnia Nawigację NaviExpert?
• zaawansowane algorytmy omijające korki, dzięki którym zdobywasz czas,
• porównanie tras alternatywnych na mapie,
• planowanie tras wielopunktowych i możliwość optymalizacji kolejności odwiedzanych punktów, dzięki funkcji Komiwojażera,
• darmowa mapa Polski, aktualizowana online o nowe inwestycje drogowe i remonty,
• informacja o strefach i płacenie za parking w płatnej strefie parkowania,
• ostrzeżenia CB zgłaszane przez użytkowników NaviExpert i Ryśka o fotoradarach, kontrolach policji, wypadkach czy niebezpiecznych miejscach,
• 5 godzin darmowego abonamentu za każdą godzinę przejechaną z włączoną aplikacją,
• bogata baza użytecznych miejsc - ponad 400 000 punktów POI,
• tryb nawigacji pieszej i środkami komunikacji miejskiej,
• mapa Europy, umożliwiająca nawigację po 30 krajach*
1. Zainstaluj aplikację i przetestuj ją przez tydzień za darmo ciesząc się podróżowaniem po Polsce bez korków i mandatów.
2. Chcesz wykupić abonament? Wybierz jedną z dostępnych opcji:
Usługi nawigacyjne dla Polski:
- abonament 7 dni – 9,90zł
- subskrypcja 1 miesiąc – 14,90zł
- abonament 1 rok – 69zł
Usługi nawigacyjne dla Polski i Europy*
- subskrypcja 1 miesiąc – 24,99zł
- abonament 12 miesięcy – 149zł
Pamiętaj jednak, że nie mając aktywnego abonamentu nawigacyjnego, możesz nadal za darmo przeglądać mapę z danymi o ruchu drogowym, a także masz dostęp do ostrzeżeń CB, informacji o płatnych strefach parkowania i bazy użytecznych miejsc.
3. Podróżuj z NaviExpert i za każdą godzinę przejechaną z włączoną aplikacją odbieraj 5 dodatkowych godzin extra abonamentu w ramach programu „Przedłuż sobie”. Sprawdź szczegóły na http://bit.ly/PrzedluzSobieNE
To co? W drogę!
Płatności za parkingi
Wjeżdżając do strefy parkowania na mapie pojawi się ikona płatnego parkingu. Po kliknięciu w nią NaviExpert wywoła aplikację SkyCash, przy użyciu której realizowana jest płatność. Jeśli nie masz jej jeszcze w swoim telefonie, pobierz ją z Google Play oraz zasil swoje konto SkyCash środkami. Pamiętaj! Płacąc za parking z NaviExpert, powinieneś oznaczyć swój samochód identyfikatorem z napisem: mobiParking. Możesz go pobrać stąd: http://skycash.com/files/identyfikatormobiparking.pdf lub po prostu napisać na kartce: mobiParking. Kartkę/naklejkę należy umieścić dolnym rogu przedniej szyby pojazdu.
Dane o ruchu drogowym
*Informacje o ruchu drogowym (traffic) oraz ostrzeżenia CB m.in. o fotoradarach i kontrolach drogowych są wykorzystywane tylko podczas nawigowania na terenie Polski. Usługa dla Europy umożliwiająca nawigację po 30 krajach*: Austria, Belgia, Bułgaria, Chorwacja, Czechy, Dania, Estonia, Finlandia, Francja, Grecja, Hiszpania, Holandia, Irlandia, Łotwa, Liechtenstein, Litwa, Luksemburg, Niemcy, Norwegia, Portugalia, Rumunia, Słowacja, Słowenia, Szwajcaria, Szwecja, Turcja, Ukraina, Wielka Brytania, Węgry, Włochy.
System umożliwia otrzymywanie ostrzeżeń o aktualnej sytuacji na drodze:
• kontrolach prędkości,
• patrolach policji,
• niebezpiecznych miejscach
• kontrolach ITD
• odcinkowych pomiarach prędkości
• miejscach częstych kontroli.
Yanosik posiada mapę prezentującą:
• aktualne natężenie ruchu na drogach,
• nazwy miast i osiedli,
• stacje benzynowe i ceny paliw,
• lokalizacje fotoradarów i miejsc częstych kontroli,
• aktualne zgłoszenia użytkowników dotyczące kontroli prędkości, patroli policji, kontroli ITD oraz wypadków.
Yanosik oferuje także wspólne przejazdy (carpooling), dzięki zgłoszeniom wysyłanym przez użytkowników Yanosik AutoStop.
Zarówno pobranie jak i rejestracja aplikacji na stronie są bezpłatne.
Rejestracja umożliwia korzystanie z dodatkowych funkcjonalności jak monitorowanie aktualnej pozycji auta, podgląd trasy na komputerze i gromadzenie statystyk.
W razie pytań prosimy pisać na adres: email@example.com
Najczęściej zadawane pytania - www.yanosik.pl/faq
******* English *******
Yanosik informs you about various traffic events on roads. Inform and be informed about speed cameras, accidents and other threats.
The application contains an extremely accurate map of Poland, prepared by the Polish producer of digital maps IMAGIS S.A. company. Map data contains:
- Detailed road map of Poland
- Thousands city plans
- Paid parking zones
- Topographic data
- Speed cameras
- POI data base
- Speed limits
- Hiking trails
- Terrain data
- Cycle ways
KEY NAVIGATION FUNCTIONS:
- Automatic determination of the route
- Automatic route recalculation
- Planning a route with VIA points
- Warning about speeding
- Saving a trace of the path
- Import / export the planned route
- Automatic change map scale
- Warning of speed cameras
- Automatic day / night mode
- Traffic information system
- Paid parking zones
- Function chainages roads
- View 2D / 3D
- Lane Assistant
- Trip computer
- POI search
- And many more ...
ON-LINE SOCIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Warning and exchange of information about speed cameras
- Warning and exchange of information about police control
- Warning and exchange of information about accidents, traffic jams and road works
You can use MapaMap navigation during hiking or cycling – the producer took care of map database, which contains hiking trails, cycle ways and terrain data for whole Poland.
After a period of 7 days free you can extend your applications for the following period:
- 30 days: 9zł
- 365 days: 49 zł
- Life Time Maps (perpetual license with free map updates for ever): 99zł
More information about product: www.MapaMap.pl
Aplikacja posiada wszystkie funkcje, których można oczekiwać od mobilnej nawigacji GPS. Dodatkowo korzysta z technologii TomTom. Aplikacja działa zarówno na smartfonie, jak i na tablecie.
Pobierz aplikację, a znajdziesz drogę w każdej sytuacji, niezależnie od tego, czy przebijasz się przez zakorkowane centrum miasta, czy też jedziesz odwiedzić wujka, mieszkającego głęboko w lesie.
Włączony GPS w tle może znacząco zwiększyć zużycie baterii.
Najważniejsze cechy aplikacji: - samochodowa nawigacja GPS
- bezpłatna i działa bez dostępu do Internetu
- bardzo dobre mapy TomTom
- prowadzi do dowolnego miejsca w Polsce
- wyznacza trasę do każdej firmy w mobilnej Panoramie Firm
- budynki 3D
- polski lektor
Aplikacja działa na systemie Android 2.2 i nowszych (minimalna szybkość CPU to 600 Mhz) - zalecamy co najmniej 200 MB wolnego miejsca pamięci wewnętrznej. Nawigacja jest dość sporych rozmiarów, warto zatem pobrać ją, łącząc się z Wi-Fi.
- This app is replaced by the new TomTom GO Mobile app. Buyers of the Navigation app can drive with the GO Mobile app for 3 years for only €0.50 (or equivalent price in your local currency). For more information see http://goo.gl/a327MM
- If you wish to continue using the existing Navigation app for Android, please be aware that the app is supported until October 1st 2015, and your services will continue to work until your subscription ends, on devices with the following specs: a) Screen resolution between 800 x 480 pixels and 1920 x 1080 pixels; b) Android version 2.2 till 5.0. You will continue to get map updates until October 1st 2015.
TomTom Navigation for Android. World-class navigation that’s trusted by millions of drivers.
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and, you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turning.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your smartphone – so you can plan a new route, get re-routed, or search for points of interest. Without needing a data connection.
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times at all times of day.
›› Traffic. Drive with world-class traffic information (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Speed Cameras. Receive real-time mobile and fixed speed camera locations (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› TomTom Places. Search results designed for drivers.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless Integration. Integrates easily with your Android smartphone contacts.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription on a different device, login with your MyTomTom account in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML, KMZ, GPX and LOC format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
✓ Your accounts: Required to run Google Maps v2
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it's limited - no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.
The voice navigator "I go home" LITE - the program which will help you to return to any point (Home).
When you travel on foot in forest, desert and other district where there are no roads, there are no reference points and usual navigation programs won't help, the voice navigator "I go home" - your choice.
Simply turn on the program when you start travel and when time will come back - turn on the program once again and listen to voice instructions.
The program will talk how to return you a starting point - "Home".
Smartphone can be in a pocket not to lose him. The program will talk all the same.
Compass PRO is the compass in your pocket, when you need it, where you need it.
Compass PRO has the following functions:
- Shows direction of north, south, east and west
- Shows degrees in “side window”
- Rotating bezel
HOW TO USE COMPASS PRO?
First we’ll need to cover a little bit of compass jargon first. The part of Compass PRO that moves and always points north is called the card (with N,S,E, and W indicated, and a beveled edge with a series of numbers on it). There is a movable ring around the edge of the compass, called the bezel. A red double line across the top of the compass is called the lubber line, and finally, there is a little window above the compass which is often named as side-window (as it is on the side of a real compass).
Side-window navigation couldn’t be simpler. You point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the same number in your window as long as you’re going the right way. If you see a different number, turn until you see the same number.
The downside of the side window method is that you need to remember your number.
Navigating with bezel works essentially the same as using the side window, but your bezel remembers your number for you. All you do is, point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go, and then wait until the card settles down and stops moving. Then turn your bezel until the double triangle on the edge of the bezel (the notch right by the number zero on the bezel) is bracketing the north arrow on the card. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the north arrow inside the notch, as long as you’re going the right way. If not, turn until you see the north arrow inside the notch.
Notice that if you’ve adjusted the bezel correctly, the number in the side window is also the number directly across from you at the front end of the lubber line. In other words, if you turned the bezel counterclockwise until the notch bracketed the north arrow, the 120 on the bezel would be at the far end of the lubber line. Notice that on the card, the number showing in the side window is 120. If you were holding this compass and going in the direction of the lubber line, you’d be on a heading of 120.
Now you should have learned how to go to desired direction. But how do you get back? Easy! If you’re thinking in terms of the bezel, simply turn until the north arrow faces not to the notch, but to the single triangle that’s exactly across from the notch. Now you’re pointed back where you came.
The really tricky part of using your compass isn’t learning what the numbers mean and how to adjust the bezel. The most common mistakes are not holding your compass flat, and not actually going in the direction your lubber line is pointing.
Large iron and steel objects can influence the magnetic sensor in your Android device, causing it to point in the wrong direction. This is called deviation. If you suspect this is happening, simply move away from the object several feet and the problem should correct itself.
- Simple to use, use it like a real compass
- Professional design
- Large numbers and large rotating bezel
- Audio Effects on rotating bezel
- Incredibly smooth movements
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible
- It’s FREE
Heart Rate Monitor app measures your heart rate by analyzing blood flow on the tip of your finger. Heart Rate Monitor is a cardiograph for your Android device. Results are instant. Check your heart rate in real time.
HOW TO USE?
Lightly place the tip of your left hand index finger on the camera lens so it completely covers the lens and press START.
Hold until the measurement is complete. Hold your phone steady.
If your camera does not have flash, measure your heart rate in well-lit environment. If you are not getting any readings readjust the position of your finger. If your device does not have back facing camera but has front facing camera such as Nexus 7 use the front facing camera.
Heart Rate Monitor app is extremely accurate and it does not need any external hardware to be used. Whole process is done quickly, precisely, simply. Get your heart rate instantly, process is quick and easy. A must have app for every smartphone, try it now!
QR & Barcode Reader is extremely fast and easy to use tool, simply select desired action from convenient menu and follow the onscreen instructions. To scan QR code or Barcode using camera on your device, simply point your camera to code you wish to scan and app will automatically detect and scan it. No need to press any buttons or take photos. You can even set QR & Barcode Reader to auto start camera scan when opening the app (in Settings) for faster use.
QR & Barcode Reader can scan read and decode text, url, ISBN, product, contact, calendar, email, location, Wi-Fi and many other formats of QR or Barcodes. After scan and automatic decoding user is provided with only the relevant options for individual QR or Barcode type and can take appropriate action. Unlike others we know what information is relevant to user and what possible actions can follow scan of different type of QR or Barcode.
You can even create your own QR codes with QR & Barcode Reader app! QR & Barcode Reader also offers a full array of sharing options to share content with your friends and others by using direct contact methods or well-known social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus…).
QR & Barcode Reader app can:
- SCAN QR code with any of Androids cameras (including front facing camera). App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- SCAN Barcode using camera
- SCAN QR code from saved QR image
- SCAN Barcode from saved Barcode image
- SCAN QR image from QR image url
- SCAN Barcode from Barcode image url
- SUPPORTS ALL DIFFERENT FORMATS OF QR AND BARCODES
- CREATE QR codes: web link QR (url QR), plain text QR, contact QR (with option to create from existing contacts), email QR, SMS QR, location QR (with option to create location QR with current location or from location on the map), phone number QR, calendar event QR, Wi-Fi QR
- MY CONTACT QR: easily share your contact through QR code (can be scanned from any other device with QR reader installed for fast and easy contact sharing)
- HISTORY: see previous scans recorded
- KEY-IN option: enter Barcodes where Barcode is defected and/or could not be scanned with camera scan
- SETTINGS: set app behavior with option to auto start camera scan when opening the app
- RATE: convenient link to rate us on Google Play
- SHARE : share content or this app with others
- and much much more, all available for FREE!
Microphones in Android devices are made to record human voice, therefore the maximum noise is limited and very loud sounds cannot be recognized (in most cases above 100dB). Sound Meter PRO is calibrated to be accurate in +-2.5 dB range of actual noise level and is probably by far the most accurate sound meter on Google play. We have adjusted Sound Meter PRO with the use of professional sound meter used by sound engineers and made required adjustments for many Android devices, including the most popular devices on the market today.
Levels of Noise In decibels (dB) according to American Academy of Audiology (www.audiology.org):
140 dB - Gun shots, fireworks
130 dB - Jackhammers, Ambulance
120 dB - Jet planes taking off
110 dB - Concerts, Car horns
100 dB - Snowmobiles
90 dB - Power tools
80 dB - Alarm clocks
70 dB - Traffic, vacuums
60 dB - Normal conversation
50 dB - Moderate rainfall
40 dB - Quiet library
30 dB - Whisper
20 dB - Leaves rusting
10 dB – Breathing
Why would you use Sound Meter PRO? Measure the noise your neighbors make, check new computers, refrigerators, air conditioning units before your buy them for noise levels and select the more quiet ones, to have less noise pollution in your home. Measure how loud your car, motorcycle is. Adjust the sound system for the party you are making to safe levels not to damage peoples hearing. Measure the noise in the apartment, house you are about to buy, it might be too noisy to live in and demand for extra noise insulation. Measure your love ones snoring levels and show them the graph after. Possibilities are endless, Sound Meter PRO is a must have app for every Android device.
A spirit level or bubble level is an instrument designed to indicate whether a surface is horizontal (level) or vertical (plumb).
Vials on modern level meter have a slightly curved glass tube which is incompletely filled with a liquid, usually a colored spirit or alcohol, leaving a bubble in the tube. At slight inclinations the bubble travels away from the center position, which is usually marked. Bubble Level app tries to mimic the real level meter and displays the data as real level meter would.
An extension of the spirit level is the bull's eye level: a circular, flat-bottomed device with the liquid under a slightly convex glass face with a circle at the center. It serves to level a surface across a plane, while the tubular level only does so in the direction of the tube. Where a spirit level must be usable upside-down, the banana-shaped tube is replaced by a barrel-shaped tube. Bubble Level app tries to mimic the real bull's eye level and displays the data as real bull's eye level would.
Where any why use Bubble Level?
A bubble level is a device used in construction, carpentry and photography that determines if objects on which you're working are level. Used properly, a bubble level can help you create flawlessly level pieces of furniture, staircases and homes. A bubble level is also helpful when setting up a tripod for photographs or when hanging paintings or other items on the wall.
If the data shown is not correct you will need to calibrate your device as follows:
1. Open "Setting" App
2. Find "Motions and gestures" and tap on it
3. Tap on "Gyroscope calibration"
4. Place device on a level surface and tap Calibrate
Bubble Level app is the best tool for all your leveling needs, best and most advanced level meter on Google play.
shows reference to earthquake vibrations as classified by Mercalli intensity scale.
Vibrations are shown in all directions: X, Y, Z in different colors.
Place your device on stable surface and measure vibrations.
Mercalli intensity scale
I. Instrumental - Not felt. Recorded by seismographs.
II. Weak - Rarely felt, usually only on top floors of high buildings.
III. Slight - Felt indoors, like a passing light truck.
IV. Moderate - Windows, dishes, doors rattle. Like passing train.
V. Rather Strong - Felt by all. Small objects upset.
VI. Strong - Books off shelves. Trees shake. Isolated damage.
VII. Very Strong - Difficult to stand. Many poor buildings damaged.
VIII. Destructive - Significant damage. Branches broken from trees.
IX. Violent - General panic. Serious damage. Ground cracking.
X. Intense - Most buildings destroyed. Rails bent slightly.
XI. Extreme - Rails bent greatly. Pipelines destroyed.
XII. Catastrophic - Near total damage. Objects thrown into the air.
Metal Detector app uses your devices magnetic sensor to measure magnetic field values and turns your phone into a real metal detector. Data is displayed in µT (micro Testla). 1µT = 10mG (milli Gauss). The magnetic field in nature ranges from 25 to 65 µT (0.25 to 0.65 G). Any higher measurement is an indication of metal in the area. When there is metal in the area, magnetic field increases. App works best detecting ferromagnetic materials, such as iron and can’t detect non-ferromagnetic materials such as aluminum. App works best detecting metals up to 15cm away.
Metal Detector app is simple to use, just open it and move it around. If the magnetic field values rise there is metal in the area. Accuracy of the app is entirely dependent on the magnetic sensor in your device and is affected by electrical equipment such as TVs, PCs… due to electromagnetic waves.
If the app does not work as it should then the problem is in your magnetic sensor. Maybe your device does not have one. Or try to initialize the sensors by pointing your phone up and rotate it in a figure 8 pattern.
If your device's case has magnets or contains metal elements remove the case before using the app.
We were told ghost hunters use our app to use it for ghost detection :)
Icons in app:
M = select mode
S = settings – select between metric system (km/h) and American/Imperial system (mph)
W/B = white background, black background
H = heads up display mode (HUD)
R = reset (inside modes)
Speedometer – shows current speed
0-60 mph (0-100 km/h) – measure car performance from 0 to 60 mph, displays time needed to reach 60 mph and distance required. Mode starts automatically when movement is detected. R resets the values.
¼ mi (400 m) – measure car performance from 0 to ¼ mile, displays time needed and speed reached at the end of ¼ mile. Mode starts automatically when movement is detected. R resets the values.
Top speed – displays maximum speed reached and current speed. Mode starts automatically when selected. R resets the values.
This app only contains only the most important functions user needs from digital speedometer; it has no unneeded functions no one uses or needs from a digital speedometer. We kept is simple :)
Please use different modes only on race tracks and never look at your device when you are using modes such as 0-60 mph (0-100 km/h), ¼ mi (400 m) or Top speed mode. Developer cannot be held responsible for any damage, injury or death that could result from using or misusing this app. Always look on the road in front of you when you are using this app. Drive safely!
GPS needs to be enabled on your Android device to use this app.
Flashlight LED uses your Android's camera LED (flash) to turn your Android into flashlight. With Flashlight LED you can turn ON/OFF your camera LED and use your device as flashlight, send SOS signal in case of emergency… Flashlight LED uses the camera LED at maximum power, making it the brightest flashlight available for your device.
Flashlight LED has the following functions:
- 60 seconds (flashlight is on for 60 seconds)
- SOS (international emergency signal)
- Simple to use, it only takes a click to turn it ON
- Professional dark design to save battery
- Professional coding to keep application size as small as possible, less than 1 MB, much smaller as competitive apps on the market
- Audio Effects on pressing buttons
- Integrated battery meter will tell you exactly how much battery you have left
- NO unneeded features no use uses – just the important stuff :)
- It’s FREE :)
Flashlight LED works with the widest range of devices with camera LED. In case your device does not have camera LED, you will not be able to use this app.
Start recording time, stop recording time, save lap times, restart recording time, reset everything and much more.
Stopwatch has the following functions:
- Simple to use, it only takes a click to turn start recording your time
Show unlimited amount of lap times
- Professional design
Large numbers and buttons
Stopwatch can run in background by pressing “menu button” on your Android, “back button” exits application
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible, 0.2 MB, much smaller as competitive apps on the market
- NO unneeded features no use uses – just the important stuff :)
- It’s FREE :)
Try it out, you will love it!
Ambient temperature is the temperature detected by your device sensors, either dedicated ambient temperature sensor (only high end devices have it) or battery sensor. When battery sensor is used ambient temperature is similar to Android temperature only when device was not used for some time and was not influenced by other external factors (such as being in someone’s pocket).
External temperature is provided by automatic weather stations and data can change on minute to minute basis. External temperature is shown according to user’s position and needs internet connection to receive temperature data from the internet.
Timer has the following functions:
- Simple to use
Set unlimited amount of timers, down count to important events
- Professional design
Large numbers and buttons
- Incredibly loud sound when timer is up, use volume buttons to set volume
- Timer can run in background
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible, much smaller as competitive apps on the market
- NO unneeded features no use uses – just the important stuff :)
- It’s FREE :)
Try it out, you will love it!